PDA

View Full Version : poor ah beng got no boink on valentine's day.

baabaa
15-02-2011, 11:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOKnGbHs6MA

what will you do in this situation?

22cents
15-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Good one bro, Dam Funny Man. Poor Ah Beng. Sorry No Points to Upz Your Effort. Well Done.

Remeron
15-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Can't really hear what the argument is about, but public argument between couples is always bad. No matter how angry I am at my gf in public, I try very hard not to show my temper in public, just give up, shake my head and walk ahead. Same if she loses her temper at me in public, which was my second gf. Dumped her the second time she did it again.

So, whatever that argument was about, just walk away is what I would do.

CyberRod
15-02-2011, 12:34 PM
The girl's bod looks good from the back man... Especially her legs and arse... Wonder how she looks like... :D

Meteor77
15-02-2011, 01:05 PM
The last part had me LMAO! Is this an advertisement? or V-Day Gotcha

Thru out trying to act cool atais but end of with hokkien LOL :)

Serve him right the childish bitch walk out of him....

CyberRod
15-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Thru out trying to act cool atais but end of with hokkien LOL :)....

Yah man... Caught me by surprise also... He lucky that the 1 he shouted at is not me... Otherwise he kena big time from moi with his dicky stuck in his mouth... "Chui Ta Lan" in Hokkien... :D

bonkster
15-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Here's what i think ah beng would do:
1) Beat up the guy who's "quahing" his misfortune.
2) Hop on one of the cabs at the side.
3) Go home PCC. :D

cocknloaded
15-02-2011, 02:41 PM
looks like yutaki.. the guy from dragonfly?

Darkknight007
15-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Ytd saw some guy crying on valentine day break up with gf too, he keep talking on th phone. This guy the same no bonking on valentine day instead of break up...too bad

maxpee88
15-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Bro
Good short video clip...

Real or not? The fella poor thing la... The babe looks like got a hot body from the rear... Green dress and green shoes.. who cares.. she looks hot from the camera angle..

so ok.. this video clip real or bluff one?? I dunnoo

naturegreen
15-02-2011, 03:10 PM
The girl's ass damn jack :D

geckoSG
15-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Yah man... Caught me by surprise also... He lucky that the 1 he shouted at is not me... Otherwise he kena big time from moi with his dicky stuck in his mouth... "Chui Ta Lan" in Hokkien... :D

For me, I'll just laugh myself silly in front of him, if he touches me, he can
prepare to go sit in Changi Resort...

aksj
15-02-2011, 04:48 PM
TS, what is the dialogue? Think some of us have problems hearing

superbeat
15-02-2011, 05:02 PM
my thoughts

poor ah beng lost his girl-friend,
chao ah lian has a sexy rear-end,
ah beng you really bo pian,
ah lian is itchy need a new MAN !!! :D

application9999
15-02-2011, 05:09 PM
super peaky ass for doggie style...love it..

aksj
15-02-2011, 05:13 PM
super peaky ass for doggie style...love it..

plus that bitchy voice... turn on when she gets fucked hard. she needs a lesson in manners man.

4Gate
15-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Were they actually quarelling about dressing styles and presents ?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
15-02-2011, 06:48 PM
It really doesn't matter whether fake, staged or whether that guy is the DF singer or not.

The important question: Who is that Super Butt Girl? :D

freezetheDB
15-02-2011, 07:24 PM
probably staged for another mediacorp production

naturegreen
15-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Staged? What about this? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDpHZSCwy_w

masterview
15-02-2011, 08:58 PM
plastic bottle?

Tsg1986
15-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Singapore drama at its best....

goawayyy
15-02-2011, 09:15 PM
1st vid: gentlemanly ahbeng + hot ah lian girlfriend/exgirlfriend
2nd vid: jerk boyfriend + environmentally-friendly siao zha bor

Both are amusing nonetheless :D (they have really epic quotes)
Staged/real, who cares! I'd love to see free shows like this in real life too :rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
15-02-2011, 09:33 PM
[B][I][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Staged? What about this?

What's the model of the phone or camera?
My goodness!! The audio/video capture damn solid! :eek:

The red hair girl sounds very nice and cool! ;)

* Anyway, anyone would be mad and pissed if your girlfriend/boyfriend replied: "I THINK I DON’T EXPLAINED TO YOU?" :p

** The plastic bottle was previous year anniversary gift the girl gave to the guy, it seems.

*** Also look at the girl in white near the Thirst Quenching Signage lightbox :D

naturegreen
15-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Also look at the girl in white near the Thirst Quenching Signage lightbox

WA bro your girls scanning skills damn good. Haha :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
15-02-2011, 09:52 PM
WA bro your girls scanning skills damn good. Haha :D

Ha-ha, regardless, it was a funny video with eye-candy :p

Ryke
15-02-2011, 10:13 PM
I totally agree with you man . He is a super disgrace to man ! If my gf shout at me in the streets i would just walked off. And the best part , if he shout at me asking me what am i looking , i probably tell him i watching the "Most lau khui man in SG " !

MoralEpitome
15-02-2011, 10:23 PM
lol....all I can say is if you wanna play better not get caught!...but Singapore is so small....easily kena caught....

tigersg
15-02-2011, 10:27 PM
What's the model of the phone or camera?
My goodness!! The audio/video capture damn solid! :eek:

The red hair girl sounds very nice and cool! ;)

* Anyway, anyone would be mad and pissed if your girlfriend/boyfriend replied: "I THINK I DON’T EXPLAINED TO YOU?" :p

** The plastic bottle was previous year anniversary gift the girl gave to the guy, it seems.

*** Also look at the girl in white near the Thirst Quenching Signage lightbox :D

"He promised me he won't use plastic bottles on our first anniversary"

Recycling freak!!

tomyamramee
15-02-2011, 10:36 PM
aftermath:

Ah Beng: Meng arh, come out leh... i damn sad... broke up today... valentine day somemore... wow lao... dun ask liao... damn sad... come out leh... go celebrate*...:eek::eek:

*??:confused:

wanderer23
15-02-2011, 10:41 PM
looks like yutaki.. the guy from dragonfly?

Yeah you're right sure looks like him

Array
16-02-2011, 01:58 AM
The important question: Who is that Super Butt Girl? :D

Must set up SBF rewards for finding out the Super Butt Girl's identity. But what if she turns out to be Beethoven - 背多分 only ? From back see very chio, from front see........ :(

But seriously, with that kind of figure from the back, front how cmi, still can just doggie, or just cover the face, fk the base :p:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
16-02-2011, 10:28 AM

But seriously, with that kind of figure from the back, front how cmi, still can just doggie, or just cover the face, fk the base

I concur. I think she is chio. :D
With such a butt and well tone pairs of legs, imagine she's wear shorts!!! ;)

Even the plastic bottle Red Hair girl looks good but the one near the 7/11 signage is even better :p

Auel
16-02-2011, 10:59 AM
Must set up SBF rewards for finding out the Super Butt Girl's identity. But what if she turns out to be Beethoven - 背多分 only ? From back see very chio, from front see........ :(

lol, very imaginative and funny use of homonym words for the chinese characters of beethoven :D

PeaceWithin
16-02-2011, 12:13 PM
The plastic bottle breakup staged lah...

1) Where got audio so good unless mic is near them. And surrounding noise is so low...
2) Started the video before the fight started. So co-incidental meh?

In any case, even if it is staged... damn drama!

cocknloaded
16-02-2011, 12:54 PM
i thought she said her name is kaya.. hahaha

WallFly
16-02-2011, 02:35 PM
The audio and visual for the second clip indeed very clear, I like the Valerie, very cool, almost as if staged. Yes, the girl in shorts by the mineral water ad, nice :p

nightcrystal
17-02-2011, 01:36 AM
confirm staged la... the conversation too funny. LOL. How come Valerie so cool? Screw the plastic bottle and screwing ppl bf as well? Sounds fun :P

bonkster
17-02-2011, 01:45 AM
Think those plastic bottle prankers wanted to celebrate April Fool's day on Valentine's day. :D

self_reserved
17-02-2011, 06:25 AM
The plastic bottle breakup staged lah...

1) Where got audio so good unless mic is near them. And surrounding noise is so low...
2) Started the video before the fight started. So co-incidental meh?

In any case, even if it is staged... damn drama!

plus the last few seconds when the girl walked away was rather unnatural.she should have stayed there and cried till the video was stopped.:rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-02-2011, 01:14 PM
...she should have stayed there and cried till the video was stopped.:rolleyes:

Or catfight with Valerie and tore each other clothes.. :D

Valerie is cool babe indeed.

The Ms. kaya (pun intended) and Mr.Plastic bottle is a perfect match couple cos Valerie is just simply too cool for Mr. Plastic Bottle

Note: Actually Ms Plastic Bottle is Gaia - God of Nature :D

LevusJovi
17-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Would love to see what happen to the ah beng after he scolded the onlookers. This ah beng is such a big time loser. Quarrel with GF and vent his anger on others

Pylon
17-02-2011, 05:12 PM
The guy in the second clip is going to have to do a lot of explaining to Valerie, unless Valerie already knew about kaya, which seems unlikely. I wonder how the explaining went :rolleyes:

SGDreamchaser
18-02-2011, 06:12 PM
lol the remix of the first clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPUgk-zqiOo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Randy
18-02-2011, 07:33 PM
As she took her bag and went off, can see face a bit, not bad looking, hot figure, and should be single now too :D

Myojo89
18-02-2011, 08:55 PM

Very bad leh hahas but nice =)

Bile
18-02-2011, 08:55 PM
it's viral marketing. It's Gaia, not Kaya,
GAIA, plastic, green, ...... make a guess, what campaign this is.:)

84gunner
18-02-2011, 08:59 PM
aiya, no gf / wifey to bonk on V day, still got GL mah. As far as I'm concerned, I don't believe in spoiling girls / giving in too much to them.

Females are ironical / contradicting creatures. For guys, often, we think that when someone gives in to u, u will be happy. But for females, that may not be so. Esp spoilt SG gals, they dun appreciate it when u give in to them, whatever efforts, how hard u try, either they dun appreciate, or the "rewards" is simply not worth the efforts.

When u dun really hew lan them, they'll kinda think more about it, why u dun hew lan, isit u have another girl already, u dun love her as much anymore, she is not attractive to u anymore, etc etc, all sorta imaginations!

So if kena me, I rather go GL to get a bonk if I really wish for a bonk yet dun have a gf / wifey to bonk. At least I still get to enjoy bonking with the WLs in GL and dunnit so headache with spoilt bitches, while those gals, they can go find any Tom Dick Harry to bonk if they are willing to swallow their pride / ego.

alan4368
19-02-2011, 12:11 AM

Can see u r v free.. Video not nice at all

Robbie_williams
21-02-2011, 12:37 AM
The first ah beng video....I believe its not over oily face or obiang clothings...its becux he bought for her only one stalk of rose...tats why she kept hitting him with it and throw it away and the bf kicked it away at the end....

The gf feel so embarassed holding just one stalk of rose while others have a bunch....:rolleyes:

goodpartner
21-02-2011, 02:46 AM
Staged? What about this? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDpHZSCwy_w

The man is too much la... kenna caught 2-timing still got the cheek to scold "bloody bitch" to his 2-year gf while walking off. Furthermore, look at him just standing there watching the 2 girls almost fight at one point. :rolleyes:

Sounds like his relationship with the valentine girl is not new too, maybe longer than 2-years, as can see from the way she tried to defend for the machiam spineless man.

Anyway, I still give him credit for the ability to step 2 boats for at least 2 years. :D

Anymore such videos?
How cum never made it to stomp?

hwq123
21-02-2011, 02:55 AM
we need to start a campaign to find green dress girl with hot booty

bonkster
21-02-2011, 03:00 AM
we need to start a campaign to find green dress girl with hot booty

He who finds poor ah beng, finds the green dress hottie. :D

xiaoquan
21-02-2011, 05:26 AM
1st, only one stalk of rose.

2nd, Colour of this clothes really look off. IMO.

3rd, Wear a proper shoe to match pls.

aksj
22-02-2011, 05:31 PM
bros found some subs for u...

Girl: You always stop me from shopping! It's Valentines Day you know?!

Guy: (Mumbles something trying to explain himself)

Girl: You won't understand, you'll never understand!! Look at your fashion sense!!.....(something about his collared shirt and pants)

Guy: What's wrong with me?! Why don't like it? You also very ob biang what! Look at you! Green colour and then, POLKA DOT!

Girl: But girls can wear whether it's nice anot!

Guy: WHO SAY ONE?

Girl: Take back your fake glower!

Guy: Ok tell you what, later I'll go up and buy whatever you want

Girl: why don't you ever listen to me! I don't need your money I don't need you to buy thing for me.

Guy: (leans closer saying something)

Girl: Get your oily face away from me!!

Guy: Oily ah? (Bwahs her face*) Oily oso you like what. You said so before.

Girl: Why don't you ever be nice to me?! I want to break up with you.

Guy: Break up???

Girl: Give me back my bag. Go away......

Guy: KICK* LI KUA SIMI KUA......

Gator
22-02-2011, 07:26 PM
LoL, funny vid and thanks for the subtitles too :)