PDA

View Full Version : Try Your Skill

maituleow
16-09-2004, 01:14 PM
read about the Hawaii Thread at Hougang and decided to try .
as walking to the back of block 203 (as entrance from the car park)pass by one saloon looking shop and kay poh look inside,suddenly one girl open the sliding door and ask me want massage. She look quite a lian but definitely Prc quite pretty and pang Q (Give 2 ball). I ask sheepishly for the price because she talk quite loud and the neighbours all standfing outside, she say One hour only S$38 and 2 hours S$76 .Since I going for massage might as well this new place. Went in ,asked to change to scandles provided .The main hall set up like saloon with many cosmetics on shelf .walk along the hallway there's 2 rooms the first one with bed and chair for facials and the last room at the end with one Tui Na Bed. There is only a curtain to block the entrance.
In the room, she ask me to change to shorts provided, I refuse saying that might be very dirty used by so many people,she tells me not to worry as she wash them everyday with Detergent.It actually look and smell clean but you all know whats on my mind. She insist that if dont want to change to shorts just wear underwear also can. I tell her no need lah,just wrap towel okay one.
Wah lau this girl super smart one, she then tell me if short is dirty the towel to wrap also maybe dirty what..might as well wear your own underware lor!!
KNNCB lidat how to ask whether got special or not!!Nebermind,I see what she do later and try my luck.
she start the Tui Na, actually quite shiok,very hard using elbow and strength
chow chee bye beginning to enjoy the Tui Na leh..because neber happen to me want,always find way and excuses to see got special or not,neber enjoy the massage before ..maybe always the tuina joint touch and there only.

Anyway, she massage and massage and massage but nowhere near the groin area or the ass ,so my brother no chance to marikita.She then ask me want to extend to 2 hours or not...I thinking maybe now got chance!!!!!I tell her okay lor but what to do for so long since already all my bones broken by her.
she say she will massage head(Ho Say Leow!!) and do facial and mask.

Then Hor REALLY she do my Head(Only Big one not the small one KNNCB)
and really do facial with mask..somemore altogether with the massage took
2 hours plus..she say value for money....my face got Bluff smile but my brother spit blood not cum.....looks can be deceiiving,with her body and looks think sure got special one,,,but I maybe first time there,she neber offer any.

She give me name card :Shop Name Excellence and her name Ah Hua(Flower)
paid $76 and lan lan go home and masterbate

She is definitely girlfriend material with nice body, can see and drool only.
Any brothers want to try your skill ...see whether she succumb to give other services as well...good luck.

Innoncent$
16-09-2004, 01:33 PM
as walking to the back of block 203 (as entrance from the car park)pass by one saloon looking shop and kay poh look inside,suddenly one girl open the sliding door and ask me want massage. She look quite a lian but definitely Prc quite pretty and pang Q (Give 2 ball). I ask sheepishly for the price because she talk quite loud and the neighbours all standfing outside, she say One hour only S$38 and 2 hours S$76 .Since I going for massage might as well this new place. Went in ,asked to change to scandles provided .The main hall set up like saloon with many cosmetics on shelf .walk along the hallway there's 2 rooms the first one with bed and chair for facials and the last room at the end with one Tui Na Bed. There is only a curtain to block the entrance.
In the room, she ask me to change to shorts provided, I refuse saying that might be very dirty used by so many people,she tells me not to worry as she wash them everyday with Detergent.It actually look and smell clean but you all know whats on my mind. She insist that if dont want to change to shorts just wear underwear also can. I tell her no need lah,just wrap towel okay one.
Wah lau this girl super smart one, she then tell me if short is dirty the towel to wrap also maybe dirty what..might as well wear your own underware lor!!
KNNCB lidat how to ask whether got special or not!!Nebermind,I see what she do later and try my luck.
chow chee bye beginning to enjoy the Tui Na leh..because neber happen to me want,always find way and excuses to see got special or not,neber enjoy the massage before ..maybe always the tuina joint touch and there only.

Anyway, she massage and massage and massage but nowhere near the groin area or the ass ,so my brother no chance to marikita.She then ask me want to extend to 2 hours or not...I thinking maybe now got chance!!!!!I tell her okay lor but what to do for so long since already all my bones broken by her.

2 hours plus..she say value for money....my face got Bluff smile but my brother spit blood not cum.....looks can be deceiiving,with her body and looks think sure got special one,,,but I maybe first time there,she neber offer any.

Any brothers want to try your skill ...see whether she succumb to give other services as well...good luck.

Well presented FR! This shop have been for years liao... To my understand nothing happen unless your 'relationsip' with her is very good -- of course that out of the question! For your advice and other too... don't waste your time and money if you are looking for more than just massage and facial work. However, good effort to let other samsters to know at where and what level you should do and not to do...kerkerker... up you for this FR!

owen10
16-09-2004, 02:03 PM
Well presented FR! This shop have been for years liao... To my understand nothing happen unless your 'relationsip' with her is very good -- of course that out of the question! For your advice and other too... don't waste your time and money if you are looking for more than just massage and facial work. However, good effort to let other samsters to know at where and what level you should do and not to do...kerkerker... up you for this FR!

wah bro innocent$, i thk d word 'relationship' very hard to define here leh. for yan dao bros who has loads of cash to tip her, maybe can get specials on same day or after 2 or 3 sessions. for those not so good lookg ones who does not tip much, may have to wait longer .. maybe after 5 to 10 sessions she give u specials out of goodwill. some may not even get it at all if she doesnt like yr face!

so any bros lucky enuff to get specials fr her? too bad i stay too far away leh .. else can invest a few sessions :D

rabitsu
16-09-2004, 02:06 PM
ha....ha......ha......so funny....next time just open mouth and ask first!.

maituleow
16-09-2004, 02:34 PM
bro Innocent$ ,you must try your skill here because this joint just taken over by prc girl though its been here for a few years..the previous owner(local and ugly) now doing her slimming upstairs and lease to this new prc girl.

maituleow
16-09-2004, 02:41 PM
ha....ha......ha......so funny....next time just open mouth and ask first!.

sometime,not veri nice to ask immediately because the girl afraid you might be Av .I always rely on whether she do some small accidental gesture to make your brother marikita then ask her "OREDI MARIKITA HOW HOR!!!" 10 out of 10 tims she will smile and proceed with hj....but if brother not game and pretty lame..no point to ask. Why dont you try to visit her and open your mouth and ask first....then I will say you got skill ..

owen10
16-09-2004, 02:59 PM
bro Innocent$ ,you must try your skill here because this joint just taken over by prc girl though its been here for a few years..the previous owner(local and ugly) now doing her slimming upstairs and lease to this new prc girl.

bro mtl, sinz u already spent 76 bucks y dun u juz ask ask her straight 'Xiao jie, you zhuo te bie fu wu ma?' (do u offer specials?)

if she shakes her head, then u tell her lor 'Ok, then yi hou bu hui lai le.'
(ok, then i wont return d next time)

if she's keen to retain u as a customer, she may say 'yi hou zhai shuo ba' (the next time u come we will discuss)

.. at least if there r some hints, next time u can return with higher hopes.

if she's not interested, she will probly juz smile, take yr $$$ n FO.

hope u have better luck d next time

maituleow
16-09-2004, 03:05 PM
bro mtl, sinz u already spent 76 bucks y dun u juz ask ask her straight 'Xiao jie, you zhuo te bie fu wu ma?' (do u offer specials?)

if she shakes her head, then u tell her lor 'Ok, then yi hou bu hui lai le.'
(ok, then i wont return d next time)

if she's keen to retain u as a customer, she may say 'yi hou zhai shuo ba' (the next time u come we will discuss)

.. at least if there r some hints, next time u can return with higher hopes.

if she's not interested, she will probly juz smile, take yr $$$ n FO.

hope u have better luck d next time

hey bro owen10,she did ask me to come back again..maybe have to try many sessions then jackpot...maybe many sessions still brother spit blood...maybe come back again and again...only face become clearer and backache better only...

owen10
16-09-2004, 03:22 PM
hey bro owen10,she did ask me to come back again..maybe have to try many sessions then jackpot...maybe many sessions still brother spit blood...maybe come back again and again...only face become clearer and backache better only...

i rmbr last time got tis gal i tried at SSC, end of massage i asked her if she offers specials .. then her face like turned white ... like see ghost like that (or see AV?) ... say 'No Noooooo i don't i don't'. quite anti climax lor, cos during massage she was like very sweet n friendly n caress me all over (altho there wasnt any hints during massage). in d end juz left d shop wif a heavy brother n gave her juz 40 w/o tips lor

Innoncent$
16-09-2004, 04:50 PM
wah bro innocent$, i thk d word 'relationship' very hard to define here leh. for yan dao bros who has loads of cash to tip her, maybe can get specials on same day or after 2 or 3 sessions. for those not so good lookg ones who does not tip much, may have to wait longer .. maybe after 5 to 10 sessions she give u specials out of goodwill. some may not even get it at all if she doesnt like yr face!

so any bros lucky enuff to get specials fr her? too bad i stay too far away leh .. else can invest a few sessions :D

Exactly!!! So, it is up to individual.... willing or not OR worth or not???

Yeo!! you didn't mentioned that this shop had changed owner. But hor a bit expensive compare with the other two TN.. some more I only interested on TN... then followed by sweet-sweet stuff...kerkerker!!!

I will classify this place under observation! ;)

bbbjkim
16-09-2004, 05:11 PM

very funny FR, I like you brudder.... very funny ....hahah

xxrain
16-09-2004, 07:39 PM
i rmbr last time got tis gal i tried at SSC, end of massage i asked her if she offers specials .. then her face like turned white ... like see ghost like that (or see AV?) ... say 'No Noooooo i don't i don't'. quite anti climax lor, cos during massage she was like very sweet n friendly n caress me all over (altho there wasnt any hints during massage). in d end juz left d shop wif a heavy brother n gave her juz 40 w/o tips lor

that happen to me too... there was a shop in jurong east with only a lady with a cfm look.. went to try and ask for special... same reaction and can even direct me to jurong west got one shop got special...