PDA

View Full Version : Birth Control Pills. How effective?

gunner
16-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Hi ladies & gentlemen,

Wonder how effective are birth control pills? My gf told me it's safe to cum inside her when she taken the birth control pills. She just took it like a few minutes before sex. Really wonder how effective it is. Been cumming inside her a few times liao. Now a bit worry................

can anyone please advise?

sammyboyfor
16-09-2004, 04:23 AM

It takes up to 7 DAYS for the birth control pills to become effective.

You're playing with fire. :confused:

taurus75
16-09-2004, 08:56 AM
yeah thats right...furthermore contraceptive pills have to be taken daily...and not nececessarily 100% control one... oso unsuitables pills will have lots of effects on the gal..some gals took them to regulate their menses period. :cool:
so like sammy boy said "DUN PLAY WITH FIRE" go back to school and end ur holidays..

Xgenre
16-09-2004, 09:22 AM
Hi ladies & gentlemen,

Wonder how effective are birth control pills? My gf told me it's safe to cum inside her when she taken the birth control pills. She just took it like a few minutes before sex. Really wonder how effective it is. Been cumming inside her a few times liao. Now a bit worry................

When did your gf start taking the birth control pills? My gynae recommends my girl take it at the same time everyday. She cannot just take as and when just before sex. She must be taking on a regular, daily cycle.

It's quite effective. However, there are side effects. One of this side-effect is nightmares. Some ladies will have nightmares.

WhiteHawk
16-09-2004, 10:36 AM
Hi ladies & gentlemen,

The pills (unless you are talking about the morning after pills) have to be taken a week before you are 99% safe from getting into a short gun marriage. They have to be taken daily on a 3 weeks on 1 week off period (the one week off is to allow neatural mesus to come).

As for taking it at the same time everyday is not really nesscessary just be sure to take it around the same time like before bed etc.

Hope this helps.
Cheers

patnoon
16-09-2004, 07:10 PM
Hi ladies & gentlemen,

What kind of birth control pills ???? daina 40 or postinor ????

mayday
17-09-2004, 09:53 PM
how does morning after pills work anyways? any advices? thnks in advance

asdfghjkl
17-09-2004, 10:31 PM
Now a bit worry................

u got everything to worry man! ur gf is trying to tie u down when she's pregnent! my gf used to use this trick on me.. told me to do raw when she's on pill.. luckily i insist on using condom..

Ecuader
20-09-2004, 10:45 PM
When did your gf start taking the birth control pills? My gynae recommends my girl take it at the same time everyday. She cannot just take as and when just before sex. She must be taking on a regular, daily cycle.

It's quite effective. However, there are side effects. One of this side-effect is nightmares. Some ladies will have nightmares.

nightmares?
thats new.

Ecuader
20-09-2004, 10:47 PM
u got everything to worry man! ur gf is trying to tie u down when she's pregnent! my gf used to use this trick on me.. told me to do raw when she's on pill.. luckily i insist on using condom..

like that you must be damn yandao liao loh...
that make gals want to tie u down

cyclops77
21-09-2004, 03:29 AM
It takes up to 7 DAYS for the birth control pills to become effective.

You're playing with fire. :confused:

din know that.
Me always thought that eat 1day or 2days b4 can liao.
New insights for me though

patnoon
28-09-2004, 04:19 AM
how does morning after pills work anyways? any advices? thnks in advance
USe postinor after sex lor ..... 99.9% safe so far so good for my gals .

patnoon
28-09-2004, 04:21 AM
din know that.
Me always thought that eat 1day or 2days b4 can liao.
New insights for me though

BRother dun worry next time take postinor , remember postinor.

Peter
28-09-2004, 01:09 PM
Wow, so effective ahh, may I know where to buy this 'postinor'?
Thanks in advance.

patnoon
28-09-2004, 08:48 PM
Wow, so effective ahh, may I know where to buy this 'postinor'?
Thanks in advance.

I got it from my frens but he told me one mth u cannot take more than 5 times .......... the pills is for woman who got rape and take one la .

collin_23
28-09-2004, 10:12 PM
Birth control pills need take days b4 sex as a course.

Another pill is for the accidents one, forget what already. Used to go like 'morning after pill' but remember got scolded that no such pill but was another.

Pls....u won't want to be a daddy so fast right? Check with local pharmacies.

Cheers

Hi ladies & gentlemen,

gunner
02-10-2004, 01:59 AM
Birth control pills need take days b4 sex as a course.

Another pill is for the accidents one, forget what already. Used to go like 'morning after pill' but remember got scolded that no such pill but was another.

Pls....u won't want to be a daddy so fast right? Check with local pharmacies.

Cheers

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies. Greatly appreciate it. I made a mistake, my gf is taking those emergency birth control pills that able to last for 24 hrs (according to her). So far so good. Thanks for everyone care & concern.

trax222
08-10-2004, 06:48 PM
There's post sex birth control pills that are effective within 72 hours after sex. Those are 98+% effective (or something close). Works quite well from a couple of year's experience. Check out at local pharmacy.

collin_23
08-10-2004, 06:57 PM
The pill for emergency one try not take too often cause think got side effects.

Cheers

Advancivic5050
08-10-2004, 07:56 PM
Hmmm...I think is still best not to take risk...wait kena babies kan na sai liao

cheer

Advancivic5050
08-10-2004, 07:58 PM
Too risky to try meh,wait kena like shit

Advancivic5050
08-10-2004, 08:13 PM

Cheers

I still think is risky

siamcutey
09-10-2004, 01:24 AM

Cheers

thats called Postinor.

Can buy in Pharmacies in BKK without Doctor's prescription

SC

collin_23
11-10-2004, 11:13 AM
k. Not sure if sg offers in pharmacies but maybe bros can take note. The best u can do is to avoid unecessary pregnancies b4 it happens or u r ready.

Recently saw the newpaper got the technology think not new already can scan the face and body of the baby in the stomache just after it has taken shape...just want to say that it is your child. U decide. Haiz...go for pills or other contraceptive tapes or what pls.

Cheers

thats called Postinor.

SC

BigGuy
11-10-2004, 11:45 AM
thats called Postinor.

SC

Bro buy for me:)

BigGuy
11-10-2004, 11:54 AM
I see alot of advice given in here so i try summarize all la hor.

Contraceptive pills taken by women has side effects such as putting on weight, increase in appetite. It has to be taken in a cycle after their menstration. Everyday must take one.

Postinor and the after morning pills works almost the same as normal contraceptive pills except at a shorter time. Most ONS women or couples have sex without contraception goes for this method as the grace period to take after sex is I think 24 hrs.

Anti pregrenacy stick are inserrted under the womens' arm. Medically proven to prevent accidental pregrenancy. if planned birth simply have it removed and you are back to normal.

Condoms has spermicide but still has chance of getting babies. some old timers go by the old rule of thumb by wearing double....

Not everything I put are accurate but easier for all to read. :o

buscopan
21-10-2004, 01:15 AM
Dear Bros,

FYI, in Singapore, contraceptive pills do require doctor's prescription.

Anyway, no need to go BKK, just across in Malaysia, u can buy them without prescription.

synkhr0nized
18-05-2005, 01:06 AM
Dear Bros,

FYI, in Singapore, contraceptive pills do require doctor's prescription.

Anyway, no need to go BKK, just across in Malaysia, u can buy them without prescription.

yup, its like 2.35 ringit, i jus bought a few packets when i was there. i gave my girl the tablets, she took 4 during tat wkend and the period came 10 days earlier.

wot are the brands for those daily dosage? i wan to grab some for my girl. cos i think the morning after pill is too strong n probably have side effects affectin her womb.

thanks bros.

poison
18-05-2005, 02:23 AM
postnor really got side effect. Guys, please wear your cap at times. ;)

Big Sexy
18-05-2005, 10:15 AM
Congrat liao..my friend... u will soon be a father. :)

? My gf told me it's safe to cum inside her when she taken the birth control pills. She just took it like a few minutes before sex.