PDA

View Full Version : Couple seeking another guy for MMF

heartbroken
12-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Hi, my gf and i are looking to experience the world of swinging. We have decided to start off with MMF and if she's comfortable with it, we'll try MFF and MMFF.

She is 26, fair chinese with above average looks.
155cm/51kg/32A
Loves being licked and fucked doggie! Gets wet easily.

He is 30, Chinese with above average looks.
165cm/67kg
Straight. Loves licking pussy. Dislikes overgrown bushes :o

No raw, No anal.

We are looking for a non-chinese bro (unusual request i know!), to join us for some fun this coming 18th or 19th Feb. She is a little picky, and has asked me to list a few preferences, bros who don't meet her requirements, pls don't be offended.

Ht/Wt - 175+ / Slim to Average build / 6inch + / Clean Shaved / Good stamina (no 10minute heroes please!) :p
Prefer 25yrs-35yrs, no boys please. Good looks a plus point :D

Indian - Fair skin bros only, without body odour (she's picky!)
Malay/Caucasian - Gentle, as she doesnt fancy rough sex.

How's this going to be done? Simple.

1 lucky bro will be selected by her. We'll meet for drinks and if he's the real deal, we'll proceed for some fun! Our only request is that you will foot the bill for the room, 3-4 star hotel preferred (she doesn't feel comfy in Hotel81).

The most important point - Must be discreet and show respect/mutual consent. And of course, have fun and great sex!

Interested bros please email your intro, (detailed pls), photos, sbf nick & Contact Number to [email protected] with the subject "MMF Swing". We will try to respond Asap, and please feel free to ask any questions!

Edit:
1. We would appreciate if bros would adhere to her requirements before emailing us.

2. No chinese bros will be considered for this coming week's session. Please wait for the next!

3. Email us, please don't flood my mailbox. I've only zapped 1 person in all these years :cool:

heartbroken
12-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Response has been quick!

Once again, we'd like to stress. Do email us with the relevant details.

PMs will be ignored.

Emails with 'pls contact me at [email protected] etc will be ignored. I think our post has been clear enough!

We're only taking 1 lucky fella this week, so please do intro yourself like you really want in :p

tookara
12-02-2011, 11:49 PM
all the best in your search

heartbroken
12-02-2011, 11:50 PM
Princess just mentioned to me that she wants a circumcised cock, please add that to her growing list of requirements :)

Tookara: tks buddy

jgtlj
12-02-2011, 11:54 PM
bro, how about chinese/malay mixed? male, 32 years old, 180 cm tall about 70 kg.

heartbroken
13-02-2011, 12:57 AM
Interested bros please email your intro, (detailed pls), photos, sbf nick & Contact Number to [email protected] with the subject "MMF Swing". We will try to respond Asap, and please feel free to ask any questions!

For those who are still sending me PMs or asking 'bro can or not?'

No intro, no photo but want action? Too good to be true lah...If have such lobang, pls intro me :D

imodel
13-02-2011, 02:38 AM
If any of u need a guy to take picture, video, watch or join in any session, pls let me know.

I'm M, Chinese, look 7/10, 1.75m, 30
TQ

zron.45
13-02-2011, 11:49 AM
Best of luck, bro ! Hope u find a successful candidate. Ar Bo the same thing will go on and on. I realized that many people juz pm blindly after reading the title. I've gone down that road before, no matter how clearly u state. Sure have bros who wana try their luck. Especially with such an intriguing title. :D
It's one of the reason that pull me down from wanting to organize again. But still, we can't deny bros the freedom to post and ask, try their luck, etc. 加油!

heartbroken
13-02-2011, 04:04 PM
You're right!

Response is overwhelming, although bulk of them lacks the requested info n pictures and have been ignored. So far there has been 9 decent applicants. As per topic, we're seeking a non chinese dude to join us for some fun this weekend.

Guys, please email us yr pic and relevant details and stop asking us to pm/email u instead! If you're too shy its best to stay away...

heartbroken
14-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Replied to a few decent emails, and princess will decide in the coming days. Meanwhile, she's still undecided!

heartbroken
15-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Hi, my gf and i are looking to experience the world of swinging. We have decided to start off with MMF and if she's comfortable with it, we'll try MFF and MMFF.

She is 26, fair chinese with above average looks.
155cm/51kg/32A
Loves being licked and fucked doggie! Gets wet easily.

He is 30, Chinese with above average looks.
165cm/67kg
Straight. Loves licking pussy. Dislikes overgrown bushes :o

No raw, No anal.

We are looking for a non-chinese bro (unusual request i know!), to join us for some fun this coming 18th or 19th Feb. She is a little picky, and has asked me to list a few preferences, bros who don't meet her requirements, pls don't be offended.

Ht/Wt - 175+ / Slim to Average build / 6inch + / Clean Shaved / Good stamina (no 10minute heroes please!) :p
Prefer 25yrs-35yrs, no boys please. Good looks a plus point :D

Indian - Fair skin bros only, without body odour (she's picky!)
Malay/Caucasian - Gentle, as she doesnt fancy rough sex.

How's this going to be done? Simple.

1 lucky bro will be selected by her. We'll meet for drinks and if he's the real deal, we'll proceed for some fun! Our only request is that you will foot the bill for the room, 3-4 star hotel preferred (she doesn't feel comfy in Hotel81).

The most important point - Must be discreet and show respect/mutual consent. And of course, have fun and great sex!

Edit:
1. We would appreciate if bros would adhere to her requirements before emailing us.

2. No chinese bros will be considered for this coming week's session. Please wait for the next!

3. Email us, please don't flood my mailbox. I've only zapped 1 person in all these years :cool:

Skypiea
15-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Replied to a few decent emails, and princess will decide in the coming days. Meanwhile, she's still undecided!

Camping here, hope to have some juicy juicy FR:p:D

wowwow123
15-02-2011, 10:20 PM
i'm cool. select me.

heartbroken
16-02-2011, 01:15 AM
We've been getting alot of response, which is good! She is still undecided.

We'd like to stress again, emails without pictures will be ignored.
If you ask me to reply/pm you without pictures, you will be ignored.

;)

heartbroken
17-02-2011, 05:44 AM
We'll make a decision on friday :p

imodel
17-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Sounds like MMF Idol eh? Welcome to XXX

raftime68
17-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Can u count me,

raftime68
17-02-2011, 10:56 AM
U can count on me, i m indian mixed, and 40 and i circumised.

heartbroken
19-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Postponed to next week due to code red :o

arv_ind
23-02-2011, 06:37 PM
where we can meet to have 3some.

[email protected]

wannabehappy
24-02-2011, 04:19 AM
Good luck on your search dude :)

Converse
28-02-2011, 08:49 AM