PDA

View Full Version : Katong old fat con-man

sgplaymaster
11-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Attn all bros

There have been a conman in katong, claimed to be owner of many so called internet shops, restaurant, cafes n kopitiam.

Beware! This old fat man lim is actually a bankrupt who uses his fat fish-eyed mistress as dua bei gong. He also claim he worked for our MM but what he have been doing over the past few years are just cheating ppl hard earned money n victims includes widow, retrenched ppl, ppl whom have lost $$ in biz.... N many more

He claimed he got super natural power n have been using this to threaten many ppl not to go against him or else harm will fall beyond them.

Many ppl try to sue n complain him to many government agencies but it seems no use. He still hanging ard katong, joo chiat n geylang area cheating ppl incl those PRCs n viet gals for free sex n massage!

U can see his website at cyberfund.com.sg

Can anybody advise how to put him behind bars n stop harming the public?

Jivetalking
11-02-2011, 12:12 AM
He used to regularly advertise in the classified ads in straits times under section 209. Back in 2007-2008, rates were $1 per hour for internet leh. There used to be 3 shops I think. :eek:

Jivetalking
11-02-2011, 12:13 AM
You got cheated by him? :confused:

Attn all bros

There have been a conman in katong, claimed to be owner of many so called internet shops, restaurant, cafes n kopitiam.

Beware! This old fat man lim is actually a bankrupt who uses his fat fish-eyed mistress as dua bei gong. He also claim he worked for our MM but what he have been doing over the past few years are just cheating ppl hard earned money n victims includes widow, retrenched ppl, ppl whom have lost $$ in biz.... N many more

He claimed he got super natural power n have been using this to threaten many ppl not to go against him or else harm will fall beyond them.

Many ppl try to sue n complain him to many government agencies but it seems no use. He still hanging ard katong, joo chiat n geylang area cheating ppl incl those PRCs n viet gals for free sex n massage!

U can see his website at cyberfund.com.sg

Can anybody advise how to put him behind bars n stop harming the public?

sgplaymaster
11-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Yes! In fact, im not the only one.

Do u know him also?

lee.sherman
12-02-2011, 12:04 AM
inform those shop owners mentioned on his website? if he really dint own those companies, i think u can just report the website to the police, but of coz, i believe u need to have some evidence that those are fakes..

Jivetalking
12-02-2011, 12:13 AM
Yes! In fact, im not the only one.

Do u know him also?

I called him up based on the adverts in 209 but have not decided to invest with him as of yet :eek:

sgplaymaster
12-02-2011, 10:44 AM
I called him up based on the adverts in 209 but have not decided to invest with him as of yet :eek:

yo bro jivetalking

It's lucky that u did not invest. However, there are many out there get con by him.

Sometimes, he will bring you up to his room that fills with lots of wooden statue and he claim himself as a spiritual grandmaster as well whereby he can help to "cure n heal" some of your problems. With this offer, many of them fall into his trap.

I understand many people complained him to the police, CAD n other govt agencies but till now, he is still walking happily at Katong n Joo Chiat area.

Understand from the website www.cyberfund.com.sg, he have recently so-called acquire a food outlet selling pau.

Just wonder any smart bros out there can offer any advise how to deal with this old fat katong lim. You can see his contact no and picture in the website.

Thank you

zboom
12-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Noted.

The website also look like low budget just to show off.

Jivetalking
12-02-2011, 10:00 PM
At that time when I called him, he told me he was into opening more cyber cafes and bean curd stalls at Joo Chiat. He told me he was very rich and had several huge businesses, so I asked him then why he need such small sums such as $20k to $30k to help fund his ventures leh?

He paused for some time and didn't seem to know how to answer the question. And he didn't call me after that :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Jivetalking
12-02-2011, 10:02 PM
How come you guys cannot nail him for cheating leh? :confused::confused::confused:

samsam33
12-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Usually those very rich ppl would not go everywhere to tell ppl they are rich. In fact, they are very low profile

Only those who do not have much $$ in the pockets will tell everyone they are rich, and in the process, wants others to give them $$$

At that time when I called him, he told me he was into opening more cyber cafes and bean curd stalls at Joo Chiat. He told me he was very rich and had several huge businesses, so I asked him then why he need such small sums such as $20k to $30k to help fund his ventures leh?

He paused for some time and didn't seem to know how to answer the question. And he didn't call me after that :rolleyes: :eek: :D