PDA

View Full Version : My wife blackmailed and fucked by security guards (REDUX)

jchboy
09-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Dear fellow perverts, horny bastards, and chee ko pehs,

I am rewriting my old story, 'My wife blackmailed and fucked by security guards', mainly because

1. I started out writing the story with no plan or end in mind. Hence, it became aimless, wandering all over the place with so many different perspectives that it lost focus, and ultimately I lost any motivation in continuing, even though I still had many ideas to pen down.

2. Having said that, I decided to rewrite everything from scratch, simply because its easier to start afresh rather then salvage bad writing.

The storyline will not deviate far from the old one. What is new is much more detailed descriptions, a more focused storyline, and the experiences only from my own perspective. I already have a story ending in line (don't worry, it will be a very very long story), so at least there is some motivation for me to pen down everything and get all my depraved fantasies out of my system haha.

Of course, due to the increased length and my own commitments, updates may not come as quickly as your cocks recover, so please don't spam the thread with comments like 'faster update leh bro', 'when is next update?' or 'where threadstarter go?' Constructive comments and suggestions are of course still welcomed, and if I like your idea I may even implement it somehow into the storyline.

So, without further ado, I present to you, for your masturbation pleasures, My wife blackmailed and fucked by security guards (REDUX)

jchboy
09-02-2011, 01:42 PM
My name is John. I am, or at least I was, in a typically happy marriage with my wife Susan. We are both 27, and in many ways a normal dual income no kids yuppie couple. We stayed in a condominium in the north east area of Singapore, and we both worked hard at our respective jobs. I was a sales manager in a MNC, while Susan was a legal executive in a local company.

Susan was a petite girl standing at 155cm, with a sweet pretty face that made her look younger than her 27 years. While she was not my first girlfriend, nor was I her first boyfriend, we were each other's first sexual partner. Even up to two years after our marriage, till the incident that changed our lives, we were still making love 2-3 times per week. Despite her height and petite frame, she had decent B-cup breasts with perky pink nipples. For hygiene purposes, and also to please me, she kept her pubic area shaved.

Still, after 4 years of dating and 2 years of married life, we craved for more excitement in our love life. Toys, role-playing, some light bondage, we tried it all. But by far our favorite was making love in public places. In our car at a secluded car park, at the back row of a deserted cinema, at the stairway of our condo in the middle of the night, we experimented everywhere we could. The thrill of getting seen or caught somehow added an edge to our love making. Susan in particular loved it, and would always experience more intense orgasms than if we made love at home.

All in all, I would say we had an almost perfect life. We both had decent incomes, no financial worries, and no burdens in the world. Most importantly, we were both very much in love. Then why was I sitting in a dingy room at a secluded industrial building, watching through a one way mirror into an adjourning room, as Susan, clad only in her panties and on her knees, orally pleasured a large Indian man in the next room? It was not her first cock of the day, nor would it be the last. As I watched her deep throat the large black cock until her nose was buried in his pubic hair, and as he grabbed my wife's hair and guided her head up and down on his cock, my thoughts drifted back to the day it all began......

justica
09-02-2011, 01:50 PM
bro pls contiune where u stop cheer been a long long while since u update liao miss ur story

jacky43
09-02-2011, 02:30 PM
This is 1 of the good long story, which i come across in this website, rewrite or remixed seems to be the new thing. Hollywood and Hong Kong too, we have Modify Avatar as well as the new dragon inn. Not forgetting John Woo reformat A Better Tomorrow in 3D.

If i may? To the writter pls take note the 2 important words, blackmailed and security guards. Do not write out of scope.

My wish this story will carry to next year, no need to ASAP get it done. Good things need waiting, many readers will enjoy the waiting.

And, thanks! I will shut up now.

Skypiea
09-02-2011, 03:42 PM
I present to you, for your masturbation pleasures, My wife blackmailed and fucked by security guards (REDUX)

Bro jchboy, so good to see that you are back, house build up here and wait for your sexlicious story, please come back fast fast:p:D Subscribe to this page;):D

Flyingcrane
09-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Wasted I miss the old story. But this new one also look good.

markck
10-02-2011, 12:36 AM
Bro jcboy,

I diligently followed your story like many bro here. You are a great writter with a good command of English. however you left us hanging in the air when your story are getting more and more interesting and exciting. I hope you will finished your story here.

PhantomDevil
10-02-2011, 12:41 AM
nice one bro...will camp and follow.... jia you ....!

goodpartner
10-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Where threadstarter go? Faster update leh bro, when is next update?

:D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
10-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Where threadstarter go? Faster update leh bro, when is next update?

:D

Keke, I was about to say that too :D

Where where where is my updatessssss :p

Coming Soon
10-02-2011, 01:35 AM
Soon....Sooon...Coming Soon :p

jchboy
10-02-2011, 08:54 AM
As mentioned before, I was a sales manager in a MNC, and part of my job entails travelling all over Singapore to make presentations to prospective clients. One such assignment bought me to an industrial estate at the west side of Singapore. As I was unfamiliar with the area, it took several twists and turns before I found the right building. The presentation went well, but as I was leaving, a building across the street caught my eye.

It was a building newly painted, but even a new coat of paint couldn't hide its age, which was at least 30 years. What caught my eye was that the car park, in contrast to the other buildings around which had almost full car parks, had only a few cars parked there. There and then, an idea began to form in my head. I crossed the road and entered the premises. A quick exploration told me all I needed to know. I couldn't see any security or workers around. Checking the office directory, I realized there were only three small companies operating there, and if even on weekdays there were already so few people around, just imagine the weekend when nobody was working. Most importantly, there was a handicapped toilet, it was relatively clean, and the whole toilet could be locked from inside.

When I got home and described the place to Susan, it seemed the perfect place to fulfill one of our fantasies, making love in a public toilet. Even with our penchant for public sex, we didn't want to risk actually getting caught. Our faces getting plastered on the front page of The New Paper or Wan Bao would most definitely jeopardize our career. However, most buildings in Singapore had either high human traffic or were locked/guarded over the weekend. Hence, it seemed, at least for now, that this was a perfect place.

We went there that very weekend. As I suspected, the building was completely empty and unguarded. After a quick look around to ensure there was no one around, we proceeded to the handicapped toilet. We were so horny we didn't even get undressed. I simply turned her around, hitched up her yellow sundress, pulled aside the crotch of her g-string, and entered her. To my pleasant surprise, she was already wet from the anticipation, and we had a great bout of sex that day. We were of course more cautious at first, always making sure we were dressed in loose clothes so we didn't have to strip completely naked and also to keep our voices down. Susan was in particular very vocal when she was aroused. But as the weeks went pass and nothing happened, we got more daring. More often than not, we would strip completely naked and Susan would moan aloud in pleasure with no inhabitations. Many a times, she would scream out loud 'FUCK ME!' or 'I"M COMING DON'T STOP!' as she reached her climax.

In the other room, I could tell the Indian man was about to cum. Both Susan's hands were on his dark buttocks, while his hands were grabbing both sides of her head as he intensified the strokes in and out of her mouth. I watched in fascination the contrast between her fair hands with our wedding ring sparkling in the fluorescent light and his dark skin. Finally, with a loud roar of satisfaction, he shoved his cock all the way into my wife's mouth as it between to spasm, spewing his cum deep into my wife's throat. He held his cock there for several seconds, making sure that every drop was milked out before slowly withdrawing. My wife made sure her lips were locked tightly around his cock so that no cum would spill out. She then planted small kisses and licks along the man's penis head, and as a finale she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue at the man to show him his cum in her mouth before she swallowed the whole load.

The man grinned and kissed my wife on the lips. They cuddled a while, making small talk before he started putting his clothes on. I had no idea who the man was. I only knew that he would soon be leaving, but not before passing $300.00 for the hour spent with my wife to one of our blackmailers waiting in the next room. In line would probably be another stranger, waiting his turn to ravish my wife as she took a quick shower and reapplied her makeup. And at the end of the day, the three security guards would probably want to take their turn with my wife as well. Yes, I was watching as my wife was whored out by our blackmailers to pay their debts. The security guards knew it, my wife knew it, but that didn't stop them. If anything, my wife relished the knowledge I was watching. How did it come to this? As I watched my wife already in the embrace of her next client, a portly Chinese man frenching her greedily, my thoughts went back to that fateful day......

pokeman71
10-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Bro, at least this story make more sense to me liao. I had up your pts.

VanGogh
10-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Bro, pls pls pls don't stop for too long :D

jchboy
11-02-2011, 04:29 PM
It was in every way a typical weekend. Susan was dressed in a simple white tank top that offered tantalizing peeks of her milky cleavage and red bra. A short denim skirt and 3 inch heels completed the rest of her outfit. I knew that under her skirt would be a matching red G-string. She had no makeup on, nor did she need any. Susan had naturally good skin and maintained it with an expensive regime of facial products. She smelt ravishingly of the expensive body lotion she had applied after her bath. In short, she was the very picture of beauty and sex appeal. Me? Just in shorts and t-shirt lah. Not going anywhere fancy what. It was an uneventful drive along the empty highway, and throughout the journey I was already fantasizing about how I was going to ravish my wife in various positions in the toilet.

After reaching and parking my car, we proceed eagerly to the toilet and locked it behind us. Our lips met instantly in a passionate kiss as Susan wrapped her arms around my neck. My hands were under her skirt, squeezing and caressing her butt cheeks. After a few minutes of frenching, I broke the kiss and began kissing her neck, moving slowly down towards her heaving bosom. Her increasingly heavy breathing told me I was doing the right thing as I slipped off her bra and shoulder straps and pulled down her top to reveal her perky pink nipples. As I took a nipple into my mouth and began sucking it gently, Susan started moaning, 'oh yes darling...that’s it...make me high baby...' One hand went between her legs, which she parted slightly to allow me access to her most secret place, already slightly moist and covered only by a thin layer of cloth as I run one finger lightly over her pussy lips. Things were getting hot and heavy when suddenly, there was a heavy knock on the door......

We froze. For an instant, I thought I imagined the noise. Who could be here at this old industrial building on a weekend? I was just starting to relax when the knock sounded again, heavier this time, and a gruff voice with a slight Indian accent spoke up,

'Excuse me, the two of you inside there, please come out'.

'Darling, what shall we do? Keep quiet pretend no one inside?' Susan whispered to me frantically.

I was still trying to gather my thoughts and figure out what to say when the person outside spoke again. 'Please come out now, we know got people inside. If not we will call police report trespassing'. Faced with no choice, I told Susan, 'faster get dressed then we'll go out. At most we say urgently need the toilet. Worse they can do is to ask us to leave.'

We quickly made ourselves presentable. As I reached for the doorknob, I hesitated for a moment, wondering who was on the other side of the door and what was going to happen. Then again, I reassured myself, at most kenna a warning then leave lor. What could they do, right? Having somewhat calmed myself, I turned the doorknob and pulled the door open. I could feel Susan beside me, her hands clutching my arm tightly and her breasts pressing against my arm. But at that moment, feeling aroused was the furthest thing on my mind.

jchboy
11-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Standing outside the door were 3 portly middle aged men dressed in security uniforms. 2 were Indian, one Chinese. All three were balding with beer bellies. Despite that, they still looked pretty fit for their age. Guess that is one of the perks of being a security guard. In short, they looked like the typical rough characters you see at almost any coffeeshop at night, swilling tiger beer, chatting up the beer aunty, cursing fluently and watching soccer on the tiny suspended TV. However, there was a subtle difference about them. Most of the coffeeshop uncles, for all their swearing and loud noises, were just boasters, all bark and no bite. But somehow, the three security guards gave the impression that they meant business, and god help anyone who got in their way.

Their name tags identified the taller and bigger built Indian as Ganesh, the security supervisor, the stout and ugly Chinese as Alan, and the smaller Indian as Vikram, the two security officers. All three were glaring at us menacingly, their thick hairy arms crossed against their chests. As befitting his position as the leader, Ganesh spoke up. 'Sir, miss, you are trespassing on private property. Please come with us. We need to make a report and take down your details.'

'Sorry sorry', I muttered, trying to look as apologetic as possible. 'We were just driving pass the area and needed to use the toilet urgently, saw the building not locked so just come in. We were just about to leave already, pang chance can anot bro?'

'Sorry sir, even if true we still need you to come with us to confirm your identity, otherwise if anything lost or stolen we will be responsible'.

'We were just using the toilet, we definitely did not touch anything else while we were here', Susan pleaded.

'Sorry miss, please just co-operate with us or we have to follow procedure and call the police.'

Seeing that they meant business, I agreed, 'Ok, no problem, understand you have to do your job. Let’s just get it done and over with.'

For the first time since I saw him, Ganesh grinned at us, showing teeth yellowed by years of cigarettes and neglect, 'Thanks for co-operating, don't worry we will take good care of you and your girlfriend.'

'She is my wife'.

'Oh issit? Cannot tell, she looks so young. Never mind no difference to us haha.'

Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw Alan and Vikram smirk at each other while stealing a glance at my wife's wedding ring, like they were privy to some amusing secret.

'This way please,' Ganesh ordered. We dutifully followed him, hoping to get this over and done with so that we could leave. Alan and Vikram followed behind us. Susan was still clutching at my arms, and as we walked she whispered furiously in my ear, 'I thought you say this building empty one?' 'All the while don't have one, how I know why now suddenly have? Don't angry lah after this we go home already k?' I whispered back, trying to placate her.

Ganesh suddenly stopped in front of us and pulled out a bunch of keys. It seemed we have reached our destination, a nondescript grey door at the end of the corridor, no different from all the others in this run down building. He inserted the key, unlocked the door and stepped into the dark room, motioning us to follow him......

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud 'ooooh' from my wife in the next room. She had already taken off the man's shirt and was now on her knees in front of him taking off his pants. Her pleased exclamation was caused by the man's erect dick springing out of his underwear the second she pulled it down, almost hitting her in the nose. It was moreover a good sized cock. Susan loved cocks of any shape and size as long as they were hard and bursting with cum for her, but a large one was always appreciated. I knew she would be horny from the previous client who didn't fuck her, and definitely would not pass up this one. As I looked on, my wife gazed lustfully upon the strange cock that was going to fuck her soon, stoked it gently, and slowly took it into her mouth. I could see she was relishing the sensation, taking the hard penis of a man she just met into her mouth, pleasuring him, tasting him, with the anticipation of more to come......

jchboy
13-02-2011, 08:26 AM
I heard the door close and lock behind us after Alan and Vikram entered after us. As my eyes adjusted to the dimness of the room after the harsh daylight, the first thing that caught my attention was several monitors and a high tech security console that stood out in stark contrast to the generally run down and dingy appearance of the room. There were six monitors in all, and each was further divided into several screens covering almost every area of the building. 'Please step forward, I want to show you something,' Ganesh ordered. As we stood in front of the monitors, Ganesh began pressing some buttons on the console. I was suddenly acutely aware of Vikram and Alan standing very close behind me and Susan, as if to ensure we could not run away.

Ganesh clicked a final button, and all the screens simultaneously changed to the same scene, the area right outside the handicapped toilet. To my horror, the date the videos were taken spanned a period of several weeks, and each showed a very similar scene, myself and Susan, recognizable despite the change of clothes, entering the toilet and staying inside for varying amounts of time, from 10mins - 20mins, then emerging again looking thoroughly disheveled. Susan tightened her grip on me in terror, I almost panicked myself. I realized we were in deeper trouble than I thought. This was no random spot-check, it was a meticulous trap planned out over several weeks. Who knows what the guards might have pinned on us during this time?

'Wah, your house no toilet ah? Every week come and use ours.' I heard Alan sarcastically remark behind us.

'Boss, wait' I spoke, trying to keep my emotions and voice under control, 'Ok I admit we not here to use the toilet, but surely there is someone in the management office we can talk to and settle this privately, no need to get so many people involved right?'

'Wait, there is more', smirked Ganesh as he took a thumbdrive out of his pocket and plugged it into the computer. At this time, I had also become aware that Vikram and Alan were brazenly staring at my wife with lust in their eyes, with no attempts to hide it. I'm sure most guys with a pretty girlfriend or wife knows what I mean. You go out on the streets, you become aware of people stealing glances at your girl but trying to make it less obvious. Well, Vikram and Alan were definitely staring, but they were not hiding the fact, as if they didn't care that we knew. Susan, perhaps feeling their eyes undressing her as well, snuggled closer to me. I felt her shiver slightly, out of cold or fear, I didn't know.

The autorun menu popped up onscreen once the computer detected the thumbdrive, and inside were several files, each named by date. I noticed the earliest date was about 2 weeks after we first came here, and the last one dated just last week. Ganesh opened up the first file and my blood ran cold. It was a video file, and it showed an empty toilet. The image quality was not as sharp as those taken by the security cameras, but it was clear enough to make out most details. It was the toilet where me and Susan had been using for our love making sessions! 'Paiseh ah hidden camera quality not so good hehe', Ganesh chuckled. Indeed, the perspective told me the camera was situated somewhere above the mirror, inconspicuous enough yet able to capture the whole toilet.

I knew what was coming, but I was still hoping for the best. Susan was clutching at me so tightly that her nails were digging into my arm, but I barely felt the pain. Sure enough, after a few seconds, the toilet door in the video opened and we were treated to the sight of us a few weeks back, cuddling and giggling like new lovers, entering the toilet and closing the door behind us. What followed doesn't need further description. We were making out hot and heavy, then we were making wild passionate love. The next few videos were repeats of the first one, and the camera caught us in all positions, doggy, Susan straddling me, the rear straddle, and throughout the video my face and Susan's were always recognizable when it could be seen.

I now knew how the guards had set the trap. They must have observed us the very first day we came in, and also suspected what we were doing inside, but they needed more damning evidence. So once they were certain we would return, they installed a hidden camera inside the toilet to capture all the raunchy scenes over the next few weeks. And now, armed with enough evidence, they sprung the trap. But what were their intentions. Blackmail? Money to buy their silence? Or worse?

Lionrod32
13-02-2011, 08:29 AM
Interesting story ... Setting my brick house waiting for the updates hehe

simple2kee
13-02-2011, 08:54 AM
this is 1 of the interesting stories. hope it is original.

mrgorden
13-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Camping for original story.. sad ending i presume.

evantoh
13-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Setting up base too.

Cytan7
13-02-2011, 12:39 PM
Camping here!

vanellx
13-02-2011, 01:03 PM
thumbs up for a revamped version
of my fav story in sbf!:D

KLKOOL
13-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Very terror.. got Redux some more.. keep it up

francined69
13-02-2011, 04:48 PM
welcome back TS! :D

Skypiea
15-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Bro TS, please don't MIA before you finish your story:p:D

Integrity
16-02-2011, 04:54 PM
TS, I M patiently waiting for the next instalment of the "drama"...please dun make us wait that long can!?

Johnston
17-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Camping for original story.. sad ending i presume.

Newsflash: Original story is somewhere else and that story was never ended.... unless you count the eventual ending :D

BT8888
17-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Camping here.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
17-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Slowly forgetting this story....:o

jchboy
23-02-2011, 02:23 PM
We stood in stunned silence as the last video ended with me cumming all over Susan's breasts. Behind us, Alan let out a lecherous wolf whistle, and Vikram remarked ,'wah, better than most porn I watched man...not bad ah the two of you'. I tried to quell the fear rising in my heart. I had one last trump card, one that seemed woefully inadequate in this situation, but I was grasping at straws here.

'Eh boss, illegal to put hidden camera in toilet leh, just few weeks ago that fellow film upskirt kenna jail already, you put camera lagi worse?'

'True, true', said Ganesh. 'But you fuck in public place is also an offence, than if this case go court and newspaper who kenna more? At most the three of us go jail sit awhile, no big deal lah we all got go Changi eat prison rice before. But the two of you sure become big stars overnight. The video go online, all your friends, family, colleagues will see. Where you going to hide your face after that?'

'So how?' I exclaimed, finally losing my cool. 'What you want, money? Name your price, if ok we settle this today'.

'Relax lah bro, don't worry we will settle this without getting anybody involved as long as you co-operate. You follow me and Alan to our office, Vikram will stay here and take care of your wife.'

'Darling...I come with you can?' Susan whined.

'Just wait for me dear, I will be back once I settle with them. Won't take long k'.
I followed Ganesh with Alan bringing up the rear. We walked through a dirty room with some furniture, then through another door into an even darker room. I heard the door lock behind me, and before I could even adjust my bearings Ganesh suddenly turned around and swiftly punched me in the stomach. I crumpled to the floor in pain, and before I could react I felt the two burly guards grab my arms, then tying my hands securely behind me with plastic raffia string. I tried shouting out, but they stuffed a piece of cloth into my mouth, then taped my mouth shut with masking tape. The loudest sound I could utter was a muffled 'hmmmmm'. Struggle as I might, I could do little against the two burly guards as they plunked me onto a plastic chair and binded me securely to it.

'You cheebye rich people all the same, think money can settle everything right? We don't want your money understand, you just sit here and guai guai watch show,' snarled Alan. With that, he and Ganesh left the room.

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I started to make out details. I was in a totally empty room except for the chair I was tied to. There was in fact nothing to distinguish this room, except that along one wall was a long glass panel looking into the room we just came from. I realized it was a one way mirror, as I had noticed the long mirror as we walked through the previous room. What the fuck was going on? I tried to struggle, but the knots were too secure and tight for me to do more beyond wriggling slightly.

Unable to shout out or struggle, I resigned myself to observing the other room. It was a sparse dingy room. lit up glaringly up fluorescent lights. Against one wall was an old sofa set, and in the centre of the room was a sturdy old table and chairs. Leaning against the other wall was a dirty queen sized mattress. A few other insignificant items like a old radio and coffee cups were scattered around the room. Directly on the opposite of the one way mirror was also an attached toilet. Judging from the appearance, this must be the guard's rest room. It was, in fact, the very room I was looking into now as my wife and the portly Chinese man were orally pleasuring each other in the 69 position, except that it was now somewhat cleaner and an actual bed frame had been added.

Susan was lustfully bobbing her head up and down on the man's cock, while one hand was caressing his large hairy balls. On the other end, the man had skillfully pried apart my wife's pussy lips and was teasing her clitoris with his tongue. As I looked on, my wife began to grind her hips against the man's probing tongue, trying to get his tongue to go deeper, but all the while she never missed a stroke. After a few minutes of this, the man must have buay tahan already. He pushed Susan off him, 'Let's do now baby', he said. Taking out a condom, Susan capped him, then lied back on the bed with her lithe legs spread wide open. As the man positioned himself between her legs and began to penetrate her, she let out a soft moan and looked towards me. She of course could not see me, but she knew I was watching. Her clients must all think she loved looking at herself being fucked, and she did, but more than that, she loved it when she knew I was looking right back at her as she performed those depraved acts......

jchboy
23-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Just want to check, do you guys find the descriptions too long and detailed?

olympia2soon
23-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Bro, personally think the length is fine. Hopefully, you can post more regularly. Cheers.

Skypiea
24-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Just want to check, do you guys find the descriptions too long and detailed?

I believe it doesn't matter, as long as you are updating it regularly:rolleyes::p:D

maxx
25-02-2011, 10:02 PM
camping too

jchboy
28-02-2011, 12:10 PM
The pain in my stomach was subsiding, but a sick uneasy feeling was still rising in my gut. What did Alan mean when he asked me to watch a show? What did they have in mind for me and Susan? If they wanted money, why tie me up? A thousand thoughts were racing through my head when the door in the next room suddenly opened and Ganesh walked in, followed by Susan who was flanked by Alan and Vikram, each holding onto one arm and leading her into the room. Standing so close to the guards, the contrast between her fair petite body dwarfed by the guard’s brutish frames made her look even more delicate than usual. There was a wary, scared look on her face as she looked around the room.

Ganesh sat down on the sofa, and directed the two guards and Susan to stand in front of him. He brazenly ran his eyes over her, taking in her scared pretty face, her smooth fair skin, the tantalizing cleavage hinting at more, and her slim legs well displayed in the short skirt. This went on for while, until Susan, no longer able to bear the silence and his lecherous gaze, asked,

‘What’s going on? Where is John?’

‘Your husband left already. He’ll be back in about 2 hours to pick you up’, Ganesh replied.

‘What? Where did he go? Can I call him?’

‘He left already, and no you cannot call him.’

‘What? Why? What’s going on?’ Susan was sounding more and more scared and confused with every moment.

‘I have discussed with your husband. I offer him the tapes and confirm we keep quiet for $10,000.00 but he say my price too expensive. So he agree to leave you here for awhile.’

‘What for?’

‘We three uncles old and lonely liao, very long never be with such a young and chio woman like you. We just want you to dance abit for us, show us your body, than if we can stand up just help us shiok abit, that’s all.’

I would have fallen off my chair if I wasn’t tied to it when I heard this. I saw Susan reel with fear and indignation, if not for Alan and Vikram holding her up she might have fell as well. So that is what they were after! But what could I do, tied up and muffled? I tried one last time to struggle against the bonds, or at least make some noise so that Susan would know I was still here, but I could do nothing, and I quickly recognized that fact. I could only hope and pray that things wouldn’t go too far.

‘Are you crazy? No way! And John wouldn’t have agreed to that! If you don’t let me leave now I’m calling the police!’

‘Call lor! You think we scared? Police come we just show them the videos, tell them you come here over several weeks to steal things, you see who they believe? After that we release the sex video online, then we see who is in trouble!’ Ganesh taunted.

‘But…but…’ Susan stammered. Ganesh was right, of course. They had planned this too well and for too long for Susan to be able to wriggle or argue her way out of this situation. For all her looks, she was pretty smart as well, and quickly realized there was no alternative way out. But the thought of dancing and stripping for these 3 disgusting men, and probably having to masturbate them, was no alternative as well. She stood there in stunned silence, till Ganesh impatiently spoke up.

‘So how, you just dance and make us happy abit, or we call police now?’

‘You…you sure John agreed to this?’

‘Yah lah yah lah, we also promise him we just watch and touch abit only, nothing more’.

I saw Susan bite her lip, and I can only imagine how betrayed she felt at that moment. The love of her love, exhibiting her to save some money! But there was nothing I could do to tell her I had agreed to nothing of that sort and would have paid any amount of money if I knew the alternative. Her face hardened, and I knew she had mustered up the resolve to just get this ordeal over and done with.

‘……fine…just dance…and I take off my clothes…but that’s all, promise?’

‘K lah girl don’t worry, we very gentlemen one, if we see already aroused we just DIY, k?’

Susan mutely nodded. Ganesh grinned, 'Good choice, don't worry it will be over very soon and after that you have nothing to worry about anymore.' He signaled to his subordinates, and Vikram switched on the radio, which began playing a sensual dance tune. Meanwhile, Alan took out a half full bottle of cognac and poured a out a large glass.

'Here, girl', he said ,'drink this, will help you relax'.

Susan looked at the cup with hesitation. She was a social drinker, but she couldn't hold her alcohol well, nor was she used to hard liquors. 'Drink lah girl, will help you relax,' insisted Alan, pushing the cup at her. I guess Susan realized she needed all the help she could get to get through this, because she took the cup, raised it to her lips, and slowly began to sip from it. It took her awhile, but she finally managed to finish the whole cup. Her cheeks were flushed, and her breathing seemed heavier as she passed the cup back to Alan.

'Alright! Let's start the show!' exclaimed Ganesh as Vikram and Alan sat down on the sofa as well. Susan blushed and closed her eyes. After a few seconds, she began slowly swaying to the rhythm of the music. She must have been imagining she was clubbing as she used to do many years back, trying to forget that she was in a dirty room, performing against her will for three perverts blackmailing her. She moved stiffly at first, but as the effects of the alcohol began to hit, she seemed to be less and less aware of her surroundings and began to sway and move her body more provocatively.

However, even the alcohol had its limits, and Susan made no move to remove her clothes, buying as much time as possible until Ganesh impatiently ordered ,'Oei, strip leh, remember what we agreed'. Faced with no choice, my wife slowly removed her top, revealing her milky bosom encased only by a red lace bra. She hesitated a while before unbuttoning her skirt and lowered it down her legs, accompanied by the lecherous wolf whistles and cheering of the guards. Her face, already flushed from the alcohol, turned even redder as she stood before the guards in only her red lace bra and revealing red thong. Inside the room, my heart sank as I realized my fair beautiful wife was now in a very dangerous situation, dressed only in very provocative lingerie, parading her luscious body in front of the three security guards, and there was nothing I could do.

Marduk
28-02-2011, 02:44 PM
more bro more.....

Skypiea
28-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Bro jchboy, faster cum back bay tahan Liao.:D

pcc01
01-03-2011, 11:49 AM
hope there is updates after lunch :D nice to read but wife poor thing...think everyone needs to learn min. self defence as things may just happen...

jchboy
01-03-2011, 02:07 PM
'Oei, don't stand there like a block of wood leh, turn around and dance a bit!' ordered Ganesh. Susan blushed even more as she turned around, and the guards cheered even louder when they saw her pert buttocks, barely covered by only a thin piece of cloth. Her lithe legs and buttocks were further emphasized by the three inch heels she was wearing. As she started to slowly dance again, swaying her hips and thrusting out her ass slightly, the guards were practically salivating. Judging by the bulge in their pants, their cocks must have been fully erected. Unable to take it any longer, the three guards began unbuckling their pants and pulled down their pants, exposing their erect cocks.

With her back to them, Susan was oblivious but I saw for the first time the three cocks that would soon demand satisfaction from my wife. Mine was an average six inches, and all three were larger than mine. Ganesh's was about 7 inches and quite abit thicker than mine, framed by a pair of very large balls covered with a thick mass of pubic hair. Alan's was about the same length as mine, but the gods must have blessed him in the cock department to make up for his looks, because his was the thickest cock I ever saw, rivaling most of the male leads in ang mo porn movies, with a very large cockhead. Vikram had the longest dick, even with his hairy groin area it still looked at least 8 inches, but only slightly thicker than mine.

Still completely oblivious, Susan continued dancing with her back to them. The alcohol must have been taking effect as her moves were getting more daring and provocative, but she was still too ashamed to turn around and face the guard's leering gaze. Suddenly, Vikram spoke,' Eh girl, turn around, see what we have for you'. I can only imagine Susan's surprise when she turned around and came face to face with the three largest cocks she had ever seen pointing at her menacingly. Her mouth literally dropped open and her face became even redder. Other than some ang mo cocks she once saw at a beach in Australia, she had never seen a real cock other than mine, and in such close proximity. As my wife stood there is stunned silence, she looked like a helpless deer caught in the headlights.

The guards could no longer stand it and approached my wife. I doubted they would be satisfied with just a striptease and I was right. They must have assured Susan that they would be happy with that just so she would lower her defenses and drink the alcohol and strip. They quickly stripped off the rest of their clothes and surrounded Susan. Before she could react, Vikram grabbed my wife's arms and pinned it behind her, while Ganesh and Alan began caressing her breasts through her flimsy bra. Susan tried to struggle, but what could she do in her intoxicated state? Even if she was sober, she would not have been able to struggle against the brutish strength of the three guards.

'Please...don't...you promised...' Susan pleaded as Ganesh and Alan relentlessly pawed at her.

'Please lah girl, you really so stupid meh? Think we will be happy just looking?'

Ganesh mocked as he unhooked her bra and pulled it off, exposing her pink nipples, already erect from the cold and stimulation. 'Wah haha pink nipples I like!' Alan exclaimed before greedily taking one nipple into his mouth, sucking and flicking his tongue over it gently. He hooked his free hand under Susan's knee and pulled her leg to one side, leaving her pussy defenseless for the thin piece of cloth covering it. Ganesh took the other nipple between his fingers and began rubbing it gently, while his other hand began caressing her inner thigh, slowly making his way up to her most secret place.. Vikram was nibbling at her ears and neck, breathing in the scent of her hair, tasting the sweetness of her skin. I could tell by now the guards were skilled fuckers, relentless yet not too forward as they slowly teased my wife's sensitive areas.

I could only watch helplessly as Susan continued to struggle, but she was fighting a losing battle. The alcohol and sheer strength of the three guards overcame even her desperate strength. I watched as her struggles grew more and more feeble, she was no longer even trying to close her legs as Ganesh roamed closer and closer to her pussy, but to my horror, Susan was starting to moan softly as well. I knew Susan was a sensitive girl, even when we were dating. Even gently tweaking her nipples and rubbing her clit outside her panties could make her orgasm in our early dating years. But...but surely she was not enjoying this? But the gentle 'ugh...ugh...' and her increasingly heavy breathing were unmistakably signs of pleasure, signs I had come to know over the years. In that moment, with her head thrown back, eyes closed, her fair perky nipples thrusting out and being ravished by the three brutes, I realized how beautiful she was in contrast to the three ugly men.

Skypiea
01-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Reading this in the office is a bad bad choice, damn super hardon now:(:p:D

Shyyman
01-03-2011, 05:53 PM
I'm totally agreed with you. Trying to get the latest update before leaving the company. After finished reading, 2IC harden up and damn uneasy to shift. :mad::mad:

lostsoul46
03-03-2011, 07:34 PM
ONE OF THE BEST WRITERS IS BACK ! BEHOLD!!! :eek:

neomast115
07-03-2011, 10:09 PM
GOGOGOGO we're waiting!

jchboy
08-03-2011, 02:20 PM
The three guards seemed to instinctively know they had broken past my wife's barriers and would no longer meet any resistance. Both her nipples were now standing stiffly at attention as Alan slobbered over them, alternatively sucking and using his tongue to tease each nipple. Vikram was now using only one hand to hold Susan's arms behind her easily. His other hand was now inside her panties caressing her buttocks, while he sucked gently on her sensitive earlobe. I noticed Susan was previously squirming and twisting her head to avoid Vikram, but she was now just lying limply with her head back and eyes closed while he had his way with her. Was it surrender? Or was she enjoying his vile tongue? Ganesh had also hooked one hand under Susan's knee so that between himself and Alan, Susan's was lifted off the ground with her legs spread wide and defenseless. With his other hand, he was gently running his stubby fingers along her pussy. I knew that the sheer cloth of her g-string would barely lessen the sensation as Ganesh slowly stimulated her most sensitive area.

The situation was obvious to me by then that the guards had planned and wanted to ravish my wife from the start. I flexed my arms as hard as I could against the restrains one last time, hoping the knot would give way. The knot held tight, and I slumped back in resignation. The loudest noise I could utter was a muffled 'hmmm...hmmm' which was inaudible over the music still playing from the radio. I could only watch helplessly as Ganesh pulled aside the crotch of Susan's G-string, revealing her private parts for the first time to another man other than me. To my horror, she was visibly aroused. Even if she could control her facial and body language, she could not hide the moistness of her pussy, nor the enlarged clitoris that was peeking out of the folds of her labia. I saw Ganesh wink at his subordinates as he wasted no time and began to rub her aroused nub.

Susan was breathing more and more heavily as Ganesh expertly rubbed her. The redness from her face had already spread to her neck and chest, a sure sign of her arousal. I saw her bite her lip, as if she was trying to block out the sensation, trying not to respond to Ganesh's skillful manipulation. But it was useless, as after a few more minutes she could no longer control herself. Her body shuddered slightly, and then relaxed, and I knew she had come. Ganesh grinned as he showed his fingers, wet with my wife's juices, to Alan and Vikram. When Ganesh and Alan set her down, Susan could barely stand and had to lean against Vikram for support. What was going to happen next? I wondered as Alan started pulling down my wife's g-string......

francined69
08-03-2011, 05:56 PM
great continuation! :D

Shyyman
08-03-2011, 06:00 PM
exciting story. camping for more...:p

neomast115
12-03-2011, 10:44 PM
gogoggogogogogoggogogogogog

SniperIV
14-03-2011, 03:30 AM
nice re-mastered story :D

furrball_22
14-03-2011, 07:11 AM
Looking foward to ur continuation

Skypiea
14-03-2011, 09:33 AM
Camping for the next installment

jj583
14-03-2011, 01:20 PM
bro, really feel sad fro you .... :mad:

jchboy
14-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Susan seemed to come momentarily to her senses when she felt Alan hooked his stubby fingers under the waistband of her g-string and began to pull it down her slender hips. She clamped her knees together and struggled vainly against Vikram who was still restraining her arms. 'Please...uncle...don't...' she pleaded with Alan, who simply ignored her and continued tugging at her g-string until they were bunched around her ankles. With a final pull, he tore the flimsy g-string off my wife, who was now completely naked except for her heels.

Ignoring her protests, Vikram forced her into her kneeling position in front of Ganesh, whose large penis was now mere inches away from my wife. Her eyes widened as she saw close up the large penis that would soon be satisfying its lust in her. Ganesh reached down and took one nipple between his fingers, twisting it roughly.

'You enjoyed it just now, didn't you?' He mocked.

'No...I didn't...please...I'll pay you the money please just stop'

'Cheebye, we fuck so many women before, we know when a woman got come or just acting, your cheebye so wet also fake?'

'No...I didn't want it...'

'Don't care you want or not, just now you shiok already, now me and my friends turn to shiok. You might as well relax and enjoy it haha'.

As he spoke, Ganesh took his cock and began slapping Susan on her face, deliberately rubbing his massive cockhead against her eyes, nose and mouth. I saw Susan try to avoid him, but he simply held her head in place with his other hand as he began prodding her lips with his cock. Impatient to savor my wife's mouth, Ganesh began twisting the nipple more roughly, threatening, 'You better suck, or else you know the consequences. You are going to get fucked anyway, up to you whether you want it rough or gentle. And after that we release the video. Your choice.'

I saw Susan visibly go limp, as if she had accept her fate and given up the struggle. With tears welling in her eyes, she slowly parted her luscious lips. Imagine the sight before me, my pretty petite wife, clad only in her heels, on her knees in front of a fat ugly Indian man, about to take his cock into her mouth! It was a husband's worst nightmare, but I could do nothing about it. Sensing her submission, Ganesh grabbed the back of my wife's head with both hands and pulled her head onto his massive erection. As I had mentioned before, Susan was a petite girl, and had trouble deepthroating even my modest 5 inches. Hence, Ganesh only managed to get about three inches of his thicker cock in before meeting resistance. Ignoring her muffled protests, he rapidly withdrew slightly before thrusting again, sliding his cock in a little deeper each time. His shaft was soon coated with her saliva, and he showed no sign of slowing down even though he saw her discomfort. Alan meanwhile had reached between her legs and was stimulating her moist sex again, while Vikram continued to restrain her.

With such a harsh teacher, Susan soon learned to relax her throat and hold her breath, which enable Ganesh to finally get all 7 inches into my wife's petite mouth. It was a disturbing and yet erotic sight, my fair petite wife with another man's dark penis buried all the way in her mouth with her nose in his pubic hair. It was a scene straight out of an interracial porn film, one of my favorite genres of porn, and here was my wife in the lead actress of one! Even worse, her legs were widening slightly, and I had no idea whether she was aware of it, in response to Alan's fingering. To my horror, I began to feel my cock stiffening in response to the sight before me. Try as I might to suppress the feelings, my erection grew larger and larger as Ganesh began face-fucking my wife with a steady rhythm. Lust began to slowly overcome my feelings of guilt as I wondered what would happen next in the room, knowing that Alan and Vikram would soon be impatient to savor my wife's tight body as well......

gobal100
14-03-2011, 03:48 PM
thanks for all the hardwork.

luckyhusband
14-03-2011, 06:12 PM
fantastic story bro... its real hard work writing these stories, and i salute for so selflessly giving up your time for the pleasure of your brothers.

Skypiea
15-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Had a super hard on now, bro jchboy, please continue

jchboy
17-03-2011, 09:16 AM
True enough, Alan soon spoke up, 'Eh boss, give chance lah, my lanjiao buay tahan already!' Laughing, Alan gestured to Vikram, who pulled Susan up. My wife was now bent at the waist in front of Ganesh, his massive erection still in her mouth, and as he shuffled backwards to sit on the sofa she was forced to move with him. Once he sat his massive frame on the sofa, Susan had to bend at the knees again, except that this time she was in the doggy position, her ass high in the air for the taking. Her puckered asshole and her aroused pussy, slick with her own juices, were clearly visible in the glaring fluorescent light. Without waiting, Ganesh continued forcing her head up and down on his erection, while Alan knelt behind her. Knowing I was looking, he winked at the mirror audaciously, then guided his massive cockhead toward my wife's pussy.

Susan jumped when Alan's cockhead touched her slick fold, as if she was jolted by a bolt of electricity. She wriggled her butt from side to side, trying to avoid Alan's cock, but he firmly grabbed her hips with both hands and continued trying to push his cockhead past her last defenses. Struggle as she might, how could she prevail against him in her intoxicated state? As she came up for air from sucking Ganesh's cock, she tried pleading one last time with Alan,

'Please...don't...I'm a happily married woman...I love my husband very much...'

'Your husband abandon you liao you still defend him? Nevermind let uncle Alan take care of you, once you try my cock you won't want your husband liao haha!' Alan mocked as he continued trying to penetrate her, but which due to his size and her being in doggy position made it difficult.

'Somemore your cheebye already so wet just now, you are just another horny bitch right?' Ganesh laughed as he forced my wife back onto his cock, silencing her protests.

Ganesh and Vikram looked on impatiently as Alan tried repeatedly to penetrate my wife without success. Even with her legs spread far apart, he could only get his cockhead slightly in. Finally, Ganesh spoke,' Kan ni na useless lah you, the two of you hold her down in missionary, let me loosen her up for you.' Alan looked pissed, but he dared not disobey Ganesh, and he and Vikram obediently grabbed Susan and pinned her down on the dirty mattress, with both hands above her head and her legs spread wide-eagle. Her pretty pink pussy was now fully exposed for the three disgusting men. Susan looked on in fear as Ganesh knelt between her legs and guided his cock toward her pussy. Fear, and was it, anticipation that I saw in her eyes?

Instead of trying to force his cock in, Ganesh was evidently taking the soft approach. He must have realized my wife's clitoris was her sensitive spot from masturbating her just now, and he was now using his cockhead and gently rubbing it in circular motion around her clitoris, teasing but not satisfying her. After a few minutes of teasing, Susan closed her eyes and began biting down on her lower lip, as if she was trying to block out the pleasurable sensations that must be radiating from her clitoris after Ganesh's relentless teasing. However, as mentioned earlier, Susan was a sensuous girl, and early in our relationship I could make her orgasm easily just by rubbing her clitoris. Her aroused nub as now her undoing as I saw her breathing become increasingly heavy and she started arching her back and moving her hips in rhythm with Ganesh's cock, sure signs she was losing control.

Even as my cock grew harder and harder, I despaired knowing that Susan's body was betraying her. But was it really the alcohol and the 'skill' of Ganesh and his subordinates? Or was it something else? Was there a side to my fair petite wife that I never knew existed? Would she be reacting like this if she knew I was watching? Was she actually enjoying this, being forced to submit? Perhaps she had even fantasized about being ravished by strangers in a dirty room before? A thousand questions were rushing through my head as I watched the sordid scene unfolding before me. My wife naked with her perky pink nipples erect and her lithe legs spread before three men, on the verge of being ravished and pleasured by their large cocks.

'Wah lan this bitch is horny, her chee bye damn wet', I heard Ganesh mutter as he continued to tease my wife, coating his cockhead with her juices. I saw Susan redden in shame, but she no longer seemed to be trying to block out the sensations. Her mouth hung open and her breath came in short hard gasps. Also, even though her eyes were half closed, she seemed to be looking in fascination at Ganesh's impressive member as it stimulated her. I wondered what was going on in her mind at that moment. The only child in a upper middle class family, she had everything going for her in life. Yearly vacations, the best schools, pampered by her parents, not to mention her looks which had swept many guys off their feet. I romanced her with roses and wine in expensive restaurents, and even after marriage sex was usually on our king sized bed with the lights dimmed and the aroma of scented candles in the air. But here she was now, naked in a dirty dingy room, every curve of her body highlighted by fluorescent lights, surrounded by three ugly men, men she would have scoffed on the street as uncouth, dirty, low-class.

calvintan123
17-03-2011, 12:27 PM
fanstastic story...definately going to camp here...
love every detail of it.

Skypiea
17-03-2011, 03:27 PM
bang! bang! bang!

gobal100
17-03-2011, 03:35 PM
it is the best of best

Krenjusen
18-03-2011, 12:00 AM
best story ever. :D

neomast115
20-03-2011, 11:48 PM
gogogoogog

Skypiea
23-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Bro TS, where are you, don't MIA liao leh:eek::(

Johnston
24-03-2011, 08:07 PM
ts is giving us his old story only he went back and polished it up

just think of these now as

SECURITY GUARD SAGA - Extended Edition :D

jchboy
29-03-2011, 10:38 AM
Ganesh soon had enough of teasing my wife and wanted to sample her tight pussy. He lined his cock against my wife’s slit and began to slowly push his cock in. Already slightly loosened by Alan’s thick member and now well lubricated, he met little resistance as he slide 3 inches into my wife’s pussy. My wife’s eyes flew open and her mouth opened in a gasp as she felt, for the first time in her life a cock other than mine, enter her. The different thickness, the knowledge that the cock belonged to a dirty Indian man she wouldn’t spare a second look on the street, all this hit her like a bombshell as Ganesh continued sliding his penis in and out of her pussy, pushing it a little deeper each time.

‘Damn she’s tight…’he muttered.

'Please...stop...oh...oh...', Susan tried pleading for the last time, even as her body began to respond to the fucking, lubricating Ganesh's cock with her juices. Ganesh of course ignored her , while Vikram and Alan spread her legs wider till she was completely spread eagle and impatiently waited their turn.

Ganesh took his time, sliding his cock in and out slowly of my wife's pussy, allowing her natural lubrication to coat his cock before pushing it in a little deeper each time. As the slow fucking went on, I could see a change coming over Susan. From trying to resist Ganesh, futile as it might be, she seemed to be starting to enjoy the sensation of being fucked by another man's cock. The signs were all there, her heavy breathing, her chest and chest flushed pink, her head tilt back with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open. Her nipples were standing sharply at attention, and a light sheen of perspiration covered her body.

Ganesh finally managed to get all 7 inches of his cock inside my wife's moist pussy. As he built up a steady rhythm, withdrawing half his length before plunging it into my wife again, Susan seemed to be beyond caring that she was being forced into submission. I could hear her aroused moans 'ugh...ugh...oh...ugh...' as Ganesh's cock stretched her pussy wider than I ever had. Far from being forced, my wife looked like she was actually starting to enjoy the sensation of being fucked by a bigger cock then mine. I wonder what was going on in her mind at that moment, whether she was actually enjoying the depravity of the situation.

Alan and Vanesh seemed to sense the change as well. They released her arms and legs, remaining alert incase she tried to struggle again, but to my horror and their pleasant surprise, instead of taking the chance to resist, she reached her arms around Ganesh's neck and pulled him closer, while her legs remained wide open to accommodate his large penis. Alan and Vikram grinned at each other as Ganesh began kissing my wife. With no further hesitation, she began kissing him back, and they were soon engaged in a furious tongue twisting french kiss as Ganesh continued fucking her relentlessly. The 'piak piak' noises of Ganesh's banging against my wife grew louder and louder as the vile copulation intensified before my eyes.

pizzaboy
29-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Phew ts is back with more episodes... tks & keep the story flowin ;)

Skypiea
29-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Damn it, having a super hard on again in the office:D, bro TS, please cum back fast fast for your story, thank you.

lglg666
29-03-2011, 04:45 PM
POWER.....camping here for more. Thanks in advance:D

jasonbourne7819
29-03-2011, 05:27 PM
walao.. bro

the indian guy so power leh can do till ur wife enjoying it

ric33
29-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Thank you TS for this wonderful story.....similar to the first time when this story was posted......I PCC in office......

And Yes, I did it again.......

bestloverintown
10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
continue the story bro... tq

neomast115
04-05-2011, 03:37 PM
hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnston
05-05-2011, 02:03 AM
hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Writing aint easy you knw... :rolleyes:

Chanelfingers
05-05-2011, 05:12 AM
Thanks for sharing...

neomast115
08-05-2011, 11:19 AM
we are waiting for the next update~

markck
28-05-2011, 01:13 AM
Bro jcboy,

Where are you? Waiting for you to continue your exciting story.

jchboy
27-06-2011, 02:21 PM
For the next ten minutes, the room was silent except for the slapping sounds of flesh against flesh and my wife's muffled moans as Ganesh fucked her furiously. They were both now drenched in sweat, while Susan, probably used to Ganesh's size by now, had wrapped her legs around his dark buttocks, drawing, inviting Ganesh to penetrate her more deeply. Susan was not vocal during sex unless she was aroused, but she was getting louder and louder as the lewd coupling continued, and when they were not frenching I could hear her moaning softly, 'ohhh....oh yes....please...so big...oh....ugh...ah so tight....'. Ganesh's staying power was amazing, as he showed no signs of coming even after the blowjob and non-stop fucking he had been giving my wife. . I felt a bewildering mixture of humiliation, anger and arousal as I watched Susan’s wanton behavior. It may have started out as forced sex, but there was no doubt now that my wife was a willing participant in this savage fucking.

But while Ganesh was still going strong, the steady rhythm of a large cock plunging in and out of my wife was taking its effect on her. She was frenching Ganesh even more hungrily now, and her breathing was getting quicker and quicker, and finally, all of a sudden, she arched her back, let out a primal shout, 'Ah...ah...ohh...oh my god I'm coming!!!!', shuddering as a huge orgasm ripped through her body. She spasmed for a few seconds before going limp and panting under Ganesh's heaving bulk, but she kept her arms and legs wrapped tightly around around him. Ganesh meanwhile was fucking her faster and faster, no longer trying to hold back his climax. Without prompting, Susan pulled his head down to french him again, and after a few more minutes, with a loud roar, Ganesh plunged his cock as deeply as he could into my wife's now submissive pussy and held it there as his cock spasmed and spewed his potent seed into my wife's fertile womb. He kept his cock inside my wife for a while, both of them panting heavily from the exertion, before starting to withdraw. As he slowly withdraw his cock, glistening with my wife's juices, a huge amount of cum flowed out of my wife's abused pussy as well. The bastard must have refrained from fucking or masturbating for a few days in preperation for this!

Ganesh sank his large frame onto the sofa, panting heavily. 'Wah lau...damn shiok...her chee bye damn tight...whew...Alan your turn haha!' 'Thanks boss!' exclaimed Alan, who quickly knelt between my wife's still open legs and placed his cockhead at her moist entry. With little difficulty this time, his thick intruder parted my wife's pussy lips and slid in. Susan gasped as she felt his thickness enter her. I was the only man she had ever been with, but this was already the second strange cock she had taken today! To her credit, Susan put her hands on Alan's beerbelly and attempted to push him away,

'No...please...not again...' I could her her mutter.

But Alan simply ignored her and continued pushing while laying his huge bulk on her, effectively crushing all resistance. Hooking his hands under her knees, he bent my wife almost double while forcing her legs wide open, and in this position he began to slowly fuck my wife, increasing his pace as he felt her pussy loosen up. Mashing his thick lips against my wife's I could see him forcing his tongue into her mouth. and even though Susan kept her lips tightly closed at first, to my dismay, I saw her lips part to accept his probing tongue after awhile. Her hands were now gently rubbing his shoulders, while the squelching sounds of his thick penis pounding into my wife's pussy grew louder and louder. . When Alan pulled out after a few minutes of fucking, his cock gleaming with my wife's juices, I could almost see the unsated lust in her eyes. 'Turn around, I want to fuck you doggie'. With no objection, my wife turned around and thrust her hips at Alan, presenting her well fucked pussy between her heart shaped ass. With a single thrust, Alan sank his cock into her again and began banging her nosily from behind.

ltachl
27-06-2011, 04:11 PM
camping for more

chaser
27-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the story .

Skypiea
27-06-2011, 05:41 PM
But Alan simply ignored her and continued pushing while laying his huge bulk on her, effectively crushing all resistance. Hooking his hands under her knees, he bent my wife almost double while forcing her legs wide open, and in this position he began to slowly fuck my wife, increasing his pace as he felt her pussy loosen up. Mashing his thick lips against my wife's I could see him forcing his tongue into her mouth. and even though Susan kept her lips tightly closed at first, to my dismay, I saw her lips part to accept his probing tongue after awhile. Her hands were now gently rubbing his shoulders, while the squelching sounds of his thick penis pounding into my wife's pussy grew louder and louder. . When Alan pulled out after a few minutes of fucking, his cock gleaming with my wife's juices, I could almost see the unsated lust in her eyes. 'Turn around, I want to fuck you doggie'. With no objection, my wife turned around and thrust her hips at Alan, presenting her well fucked pussy between her heart shaped ass. With a single thrust, Alan sank his cock into her again and began banging her nosily from behind.

Welcome back bro jchboy, so good to see you are back, pleae come back fast for your next installment.;)

tombyron
27-06-2011, 05:53 PM
wellcome back bro...keep it cumming...

francined69
27-06-2011, 09:30 PM
welcome back TS! waiting for more of your juicy n wet stories!

markck
30-06-2011, 02:14 AM
Welcome back bro!!! Please do not stop writing. U new version is even more "steam"!! Hope things are well at your side.

papamia
30-06-2011, 08:42 AM
makes me hard every time i read!!!! waiting for more TS!!!

u are awesome

IwantbustyKim
30-06-2011, 04:14 PM
For the next ten minutes, the room was silent except for the slapping sounds of flesh against flesh and my wife's muffled moans as Ganesh fucked her furiously. They were both now drenched in sweat, while Susan, probably used to Ganesh's size by now, had wrapped her legs around his dark buttocks, drawing, inviting Ganesh to penetrate her more deeply. Susan was not vocal during sex unless she was aroused, but she was getting louder and louder as the lewd coupling continued, and when they were not frenching I could hear her moaning softly, 'ohhh....oh yes....please...so big...oh....ugh...ah so tight....'. Ganesh's staying power was amazing, as he showed no signs of coming even after the blowjob and non-stop fucking he had been giving my wife. . I felt a bewildering mixture of humiliation, anger and arousal as I watched Susan’s wanton behavior. It may have started out as forced sex, but there was no doubt now that my wife was a willing participant in this savage fucking.

But while Ganesh was still going strong, the steady rhythm of a large cock plunging in and out of my wife was taking its effect on her. She was frenching Ganesh even more hungrily now, and her breathing was getting quicker and quicker, and finally, all of a sudden, she arched her back, let out a primal shout, 'Ah...ah...ohh...oh my god I'm coming!!!!', shuddering as a huge orgasm ripped through her body. She spasmed for a few seconds before going limp and panting under Ganesh's heaving bulk, but she kept her arms and legs wrapped tightly around around him. Ganesh meanwhile was fucking her faster and faster, no longer trying to hold back his climax. Without prompting, Susan pulled his head down to french him again, and after a few more minutes, with a loud roar, Ganesh plunged his cock as deeply as he could into my wife's now submissive pussy and held it there as his cock spasmed and spewed his potent seed into my wife's fertile womb. He kept his cock inside my wife for a while, both of them panting heavily from the exertion, before starting to withdraw. As he slowly withdraw his cock, glistening with my wife's juices, a huge amount of cum flowed out of my wife's abused pussy as well. The bastard must have refrained from fucking or masturbating for a few days in preperation for this!

Ganesh sank his large frame onto the sofa, panting heavily. 'Wah lau...damn shiok...her chee bye damn tight...whew...Alan your turn haha!' 'Thanks boss!' exclaimed Alan, who quickly knelt between my wife's still open legs and placed his cockhead at her moist entry. With little difficulty this time, his thick intruder parted my wife's pussy lips and slid in. Susan gasped as she felt his thickness enter her. I was the only man she had ever been with, but this was already the second strange cock she had taken today! To her credit, Susan put her hands on Alan's beerbelly and attempted to push him away,

'No...please...not again...' I could her her mutter.

"Ganesh sank his large frame onto the sofa"...NICE... I can SO picture it in my head! more! more!!!! This is so STEAM!

kcyoo
30-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Excellent story TS! :cool:

pokeman71
02-07-2011, 12:28 PM
more please. weekend liao

Prosecutor
02-07-2011, 01:46 PM
To me...your wife sounds like being raped by the 3 black bastards...but in another way...she seems like enjoy it coz she did not resist totally n turn violent when strangers touch her...u guys r simply stupid n dumb...if the guard were to threaten u by saying what calling d cops n have u guys making love video...at most u n your wife kena fine if convicted n faces will b censored n names in d newspaper will definitely be a unreal one...I Dunno lah...if I were u,I will nt summit to those three bastards...I definately will nt have my wife being touch by anyone else...but me.

Anyway...gd luck,hope dis memories will nt haunt u n yr wife 4ever...coz it's a mental n physical torture...some may even lead to mental illness.

sgspycam
02-07-2011, 01:51 PM
great story bro!!! the way you write is really fantastic...

really puts the reader in the front seat as if watching it unfold before our eyes...

camping for more!!

libraboy
02-07-2011, 04:40 PM
To me...your wife sounds like being raped by the 3 black bastards...but in another way...she seems like enjoy it coz she did not resist totally n turn violent when strangers touch her...u guys r simply stupid n dumb...if the guard were to threaten u by saying what calling d cops n have u guys making love video...at most u n your wife kena fine if convicted n faces will b censored n names in d newspaper will definitely be a unreal one...I Dunno lah...if I were u,I will nt summit to those three bastards...I definately will nt have my wife being touch by anyone else...but me.

Anyway...gd luck,hope dis memories will nt haunt u n yr wife 4ever...coz it's a mental n physical torture...some may even lead to mental illness.

Bro.. Which part you don't understand ... This is just a story based on first page

Prosecutor
02-07-2011, 08:30 PM
Bro.. Which part you don't understand ... This is just a story based on first page
It's not I dun understand... to me,itz seems like d wife kinda enjoy the 4some oso...n d guys seems like enjoy letting d wife kena fuck by those blackie too...u read the whole story n think it rational...u will feel d same way as me...if u dun feel it d same,den u r either like others enjoying d story or like the husband of the wife...datz all

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-07-2011, 01:01 PM
Read the story with an open heart and mind.

You don't even know its true or fictional, this is a virtual website.
Thinking too much will make your life so messy and tiring isnt it ;)

Beabear
03-07-2011, 04:52 PM
TS too busy cant cont is it? Want me to cont it for you? :)

jchboy
08-07-2011, 01:40 PM
Vikram took this oppurtunity to kneel infront of Susan, shoving his cock at her mouth. Now, Susan was normally a hygiene freak, and would not give me a blowjob unless I washed up first. But she hesitated only momentarily before parting her lips, accepting Vikram's full length into her mouth with little difficulty this time. Right before me was the most humiliating, yet most erotic sight I have ever seen. My fair petite wife, being fucked violently from behind by a fat chinese man whose thick cock was stretching out her pussy, while at the other end she slobbered and sucked greedily at another man's dark penis, seemingly with no regard to shame or self decency. Even as my erection got harder and harder, I wondered if Susan would be acting so brazenly if she knew I was just a few feet away, watching helplessly. And even though I knew she was being forced into the situation, her enjoyment at being fucked like a common whore was still a slap in my face.

Alan was now pounding into Susan rapidly, his beerbelly smacking against her pert ass with every thrust. For a fat middle aged man, he was fucking my wife more vigorously then I thought possible. Vikram had his hands in my wife's hair, holding her head in place as he face fucked her, thrusting his long cock all the way in until his testicles banged against her chin. Even over the lewd sounds and with a cock up her mouth, Susan's aroused moans were clearly audible.

Like Ganesh, Vikram must have refrained from any sexual activities for the past few days, but without Ganesh's self-control he could not last long. Intensifying his strokes, he shoved his cock as deeply as possible into my wife's mouth and came. I saw Susan desperately try to spit, but with Vikram forcing her head on his deflating cock, she had no choice but to swallow or choke. Even so, a huge amount dripped out from the side of her mouth. After Vikram slowly withdrew his cock from Susan's mouth, she lay her head on the mattress as Alan continued pounding her from behind. With a glazed look in her eyes, she stared straight at me, and I realized that she was looking at her self being fucked from behind by Alan in the one way mirror.

I wondered what was going on through her mind at that moment, as she watched herself being ravished by Alan from behind. Alan showed no signs of coming yet, but his thick cock was taking it's effect on my wife. Soon, Susan was biting her lips as she clawed at the mattress, and her hips were subtly but obviously moving in rhythm with Alan's thrusts. I knew Susan came when her body suddenly shivered uncontrollably, and Alan's smug grin as he felt Susan convulse around his cock confirmed my thoughts. With nothing to hold him back now, he continued thrusting into my wife for a few more minutes, finally coming with a loud roar inside the depths of her pussy. He held his cock inside for a while, enjoying the afterglow of sex, before starting to withdraw. As he slowly pulled put his slick cock, savoring the feel of my wife's tight pussy pulsing against his member, another stream of cum came flowing out, slowly dripping to the dirty mattress.

Skypiea
08-07-2011, 06:26 PM
Vikram took this oppurtunity to kneel infront of Susan, shoving his cock at her mouth. Now, Susan was normally a hygiene freak, and would not give me a blowjob unless I washed up first. But she hesitated only momentarily before parting her lips, accepting Vikram's full length into her mouth with little difficulty this time. Right before me was the most humiliating, yet most erotic sight I have ever seen. My fair petite wife, being fucked violently from behind by a fat chinese man whose thick cock was stretching out her pussy, while at the other end she slobbered and sucked greedily at another man's dark penis, seemingly with no regard to shame or self decency. Even as my erection got harder and harder, I wondered if Susan would be acting so brazenly if she knew I was just a few feet away, watching helplessly. And even though I knew she was being forced into the situation, her enjoyment at being fucked like a common whore was still a slap in my face.

Alan was now pounding into Susan rapidly, his beerbelly smacking against her pert ass with every thrust. For a fat middle aged man, he was fucking my wife more vigorously then I thought possible. Vikram had his hands in my wife's hair, holding her head in place as he face fucked her, thrusting his long cock all the way in until his testicles banged against her chin. Even over the lewd sounds and with a cock up her mouth, Susan's aroused moans were clearly audible.

Like Ganesh, Vikram must have refrained from any sexual activities for the past few days, but without Ganesh's self-control he could not last long. Intensifying his strokes, he shoved his cock as deeply as possible into my wife's mouth and came. I saw Susan desperately try to spit, but with Vikram forcing her head on his deflating cock, she had no choice but to swallow or choke. Even so, a huge amount dripped out from the side of her mouth. After Vikram slowly withdrew his cock from Susan's mouth, she lay her head on the mattress as Alan continued pounding her from behind. With a glazed look in her eyes, she stared straight at me, and I realized that she was looking at her self being fucked from behind by Alan in the one way mirror.

I wondered what was going on through her mind at that moment, as she watched herself being ravished by Alan from behind. Alan showed no signs of coming yet, but his thick cock was taking it's effect on my wife. Soon, Susan was biting her lips as she clawed at the mattress, and her hips were subtly but obviously moving in rhythm with Alan's thrusts. I knew Susan came when her body suddenly shivered uncontrollably, and Alan's smug grin as he felt Susan convulse around his cock confirmed my thoughts. With nothing to hold him back now, he continued thrusting into my wife for a few more minutes, finally coming with a loud roar inside the depths of her pussy. He held his cock inside for a while, enjoying the afterglow of sex, before starting to withdraw. As he slowly pulled put his slick cock, savoring the feel of my wife's tight pussy pulsing against his member, another stream of cum came flowing out, slowly dripping to the dirty mattress.

Hate to read this in the office:o, always had a super hard on after reading it:eek:, bro jchboy, please cum back fast to continue your story:p:D

supra8
08-07-2011, 10:51 PM
jchboy, u r the man with a gift for storytelling.
It all reminded me of Irving Wallace's novels such as 'The Second Lady', 'Celestial Bed' and my favorite 'The Fan Club'.
'The Fan Club' revolves around the kidnapping and raping of a sexy blonde starlet by her fan club members. Can give excerpts of the stories if ppl like it.
At any rate, plus points to you for yours is localized and that's juice. :)

Clonie
09-07-2011, 01:17 AM
jchboy, u r the man with a gift for storytelling.
It all reminded me of Irving Wallace's novels such as 'The Second Lady', 'Celestial Bed' and my favorite 'The Fan Club'.
'The Fan Club' revolves around the kidnapping and raping of a sexy blonde starlet by her fan club members. Can give excerpts of the stories if ppl like it.
At any rate, plus points to you for yours is localized and that's juice. :)

please do, thank you.

markck
09-07-2011, 06:09 AM
bro,

can we have ur remix more frequent? think if you post a pic of ur wife naked (minus face and her head) it will make all bro fantasize in the office, at home or in the cafe while reading your super story telling. stocks prizes of tissue and toilet paper company will sure goes up. lol

golding
09-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Cool story . Please cont. :)

jchboy
14-07-2011, 12:27 PM
Susan lay panting on the dirty mattress, her eyes closed as if lost to the world. Her pert buttocks were still thrusted up, and Alan's thick cum was still slowly leaking from her ravished sex, while a mixture of her saliva and Vikram's cum was still flowing from her mouth. Her body, slick with sweat, was in a very compromising yet arousing position. Yet, she looked strangely at peace, as if the post orgasmic bliss had shut out all other sensations. She looked like an utter slut at that moment, yet I have never seen her sexier. The three blackmailers were also content to just rest as their eyes roved all over my wife. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Ganesh and Vikram were erected again, while Alan was slowly tugging on his cock. I knew then that Susan's ordeal was far from over.

'Wah lan...damn shiok...few days never pa chiu cheng also worth it...' exclaimed Alan.

'Yah lor...rest awhile more then can go for 2nd round...going to really fuck the shit out her her this time', leered Ganesh.

My wife seemed oblivious to the guards crude comments. After what seemed like a long time, Susan slowly opened her eyes and looked around, as if she was getting her bearings. When she saw the squalid surroundings she was in, with 3 large naked men staring lavaciously at her, she seemed to suddenly come to her senses. My wife had just allowed 3 men to consecutively fuck her and deposit their creamy cum deep inside her fertile womb! Whats more, she had responded to the fucking and given as good as she got, enjoying multiple orgasms as her pussy was ravaged by the blackmailers large cocks. Sitting up and crossing her legs, Susan covered her face with her hands and began sobbing softly, '...oh my god...what did I do...oh my god...what if...'

But, as mentioned before, Ganesh and his subordinates had been planning this for some time, waiting several weeks till they had several discriminating tapes of us to use as blackmail material. In anticipation of this day, they must have refrained from sex and masturbation for a few days to be able to cum so much. Ganesh and Vikram were already erect, while Alan was already tugging vigorously on his cock, bring it back to life again. I’ve always been a one shot guy, and my wife had already been fucked three times today. As she realized the men were not done with her yet, her eyes widened with fear and something else, something I recognized but refused to admit. It was anticipation at being roughly fucked and used again.

Turning to my wife, the 3 men converged on her again.

'Put her over the sofa and hold her' ordered Ganesh. Vikram and Alan grabbed my wife's arms and lifted her effortlessly between them. Dragging her over to the sofa, they roughly dumped her face first over the sofa's armrest, with her head resting on the seat and her hips propped up my the armrest. With her perky ass in the air, her pussy was again in a position to be taken roughly. When she attempted to get up, Alan and Vikram simply held her down. What could her petite frame do against the brute strength of the 2 men? After struggling and realizing the futility of it, she relaxed in resignation and waited for what was going to happen next. But the humiliation of what happened next was beyond anything I could imagine...

pokeman71
14-07-2011, 03:09 PM
TS bro, fuck back side huh. Should be la. They said fuck the shit out of it. Na bei, see liao cock so hard yet so not happy.

hom3r
14-07-2011, 03:59 PM
ts bro not much action leh...but nice follow up

can post the next part soon?

chanda
14-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Deleted. Deleted.

papamia
14-07-2011, 04:39 PM
my cock cannot take it….oh man...

Prosecutor
14-07-2011, 07:33 PM
Susan lay panting on the dirty mattress, her eyes closed as if lost to the world. Her pert buttocks were still thrusted up, and Alan's thick cum was still slowly leaking from her ravished sex, while a mixture of her saliva and Vikram's cum was still flowing from her mouth. Her body, slick with sweat, was in a very compromising yet arousing position. Yet, she looked strangely at peace, as if the post orgasmic bliss had shut out all other sensations. She looked like an utter slut at that moment, yet I have never seen her sexier. The three blackmailers were also content to just rest as their eyes roved all over my wife. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Ganesh and Vikram were erected again, while Alan was slowly tugging on his cock. I knew then that Susan's ordeal was far from over.

'Wah lan...damn shiok...few days never pa chiu cheng also worth it...' exclaimed Alan.

'Yah lor...rest awhile more then can go for 2nd round...going to really fuck the shit out her her this time', leered Ganesh.

My wife seemed oblivious to the guards crude comments. After what seemed like a long time, Susan slowly opened her eyes and looked around, as if she was getting her bearings. When she saw the squalid surroundings she was in, with 3 large naked men staring lavaciously at her, she seemed to suddenly come to her senses. My wife had just allowed 3 men to consecutively fuck her and deposit their creamy cum deep inside her fertile womb! Whats more, she had responded to the fucking and given as good as she got, enjoying multiple orgasms as her pussy was ravaged by the blackmailers large cocks. Sitting up and crossing her legs, Susan covered her face with her hands and began sobbing softly, '...oh my god...what did I do...oh my god...what if...'

But, as mentioned before, Ganesh and his subordinates had been planning this for some time, waiting several weeks till they had several discriminating tapes of us to use as blackmail material. In anticipation of this day, they must have refrained from sex and masturbation for a few days to be able to cum so much. Ganesh and Vikram were already erect, while Alan was already tugging vigorously on his cock, bring it back to life again. I’ve always been a one shot guy, and my wife had already been fucked three times today. As she realized the men were not done with her yet, her eyes widened with fear and something else, something I recognized but refused to admit. It was anticipation at being roughly fucked and used again.

Turning to my wife, the 3 men converged on her again.

'Put her over the sofa and hold her' ordered Ganesh. Vikram and Alan grabbed my wife's arms and lifted her effortlessly between them. Dragging her over to the sofa, they roughly dumped her face first over the sofa's armrest, with her head resting on the seat and her hips propped up my the armrest. With her perky ass in the air, her pussy was again in a position to be taken roughly. When she attempted to get up, Alan and Vikram simply held her down. What could her petite frame do against the brute strength of the 2 men? After struggling and realizing the futility of it, she relaxed in resignation and waited for what was going to happen next. But the humiliation of what happened next was beyond anything I could imagine...
u are damn a fucking useless guy...fucking no-brainer;p

ltachl
14-07-2011, 11:09 PM
omg i loved your story!! gonna go wank it off :D

Skypiea
15-07-2011, 02:05 AM
Ram the ass man, ram the ass:D camping for next installment:p

minahfav
15-07-2011, 05:49 PM
My fav sotry...

15-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Nice story , please carry on the action .

ikariamsg
15-07-2011, 11:12 PM
Phew ts is back with more episodes... tks & keep the story flowin

jchboy
16-07-2011, 11:12 AM
As I watched the portly uncle in the next room groan and stiffen in orgasm, Susan writhing in pleasure under his sweating bulk, I wondered, not for the first time, at the chain of events that led me to this room, watching as my wife was whored out to whoever could pay $300.00 per hour to our blackmailers. The security guards may have planned the initial blackmail, gathering all the information they needed to put their plan into effect, but how could they have planned for my wife being a raving nymphomaniac slut wife who only needed the right conditions to unlock her lusts? As for myself, the final piece in the perverse equation, what kind of husband was I, who tolerated, even enjoyed, watching my wife ravished by other men? Surely Ganesh and his men couldn't have known, and yet fate had placed us in their hands. A normal couple would probably have broken down and went to the police, to hell with the consequences, after the first encounter, but Susan and me, we relished in it, in our status as slut wife and willing cuckold.

Ganesh positioned himself behind Susan, with instructions to Vikram and Alan to pin her down. With one hand, he grasped his cock, while with the other, he gently pulled my wife’s pert left buttock to the side, so that her pussy lips was now slightly open, exposing the tender pink flesh within. He placed his cockhead at her lovehole, but instead of entering her, begin to slowly, almost gently, rub his cockhead up and down her exposed sex lips. Susan kept absolutely still at first, but after a few minutes, I could see her hips thrusting back slightly in rhythm to Ganesh's cock, as if she was trying to get him inside her. But Ganesh would only allow the tip of his cock to slightly penetrate her before withdrawing again. He soon built up a pattern of rubbing his cockhead up and down my wife’s pussy, letting his cockhead penetrate her only slightly, then withdrawing it again, and rubbing it against her engorged and sensitive clitoris. The teasing was driving my wife crazy, as she was constantly squirming, trying to push back whenever she felt Ganesh enter her, only to be disappointed when Ganesh withdrew and continued teasing her clitoris. Alan and Vikram, now requiring only one hand each to hold her down, was now putting their other hand to good use. Alan was gently rubbing my wife’s nipple with the palm of his hand, while Vikram was squeezing and caressing her other buttock, exposing her pussy wider for Ganesh’s assault. What were they trying to do? I wondered.

Then, Ganesh spoke, ‘Do you want me to fuck you?’ With a startled flash, I realized what Ganesh planned. He wanted to further humiliate Susan by making my wife beg to be fucked! To throw away all her pride, shame and ask to be fucked by his big cock! Susan, realizing this as well, buried her face into the sofa and refused to answer. But Ganesh and his subordinates were expert fuckers, and his continued teasing on my wife’s hot pussy was taking effect. Even with her mouth muffled against the cushion, I could hear her softly moaning away.

Now that Ganesh was less horny, he was taking his time to further tease my wife. After a few more minutes of teasing, I could tell Susan was ready to go over the brink. Her juices were already overflowing, and there was a large wet patch where her juices had soaked through the sofa. But with Ganesh’s skillful manipulation, she was in constant stimulation but yet unable to achieve orgasm. Sensing she was ready to succumb, Ganesh asked again

‘You want to be fucked?’

A barely perceptible nod from my wife.

‘I can’t hear you, you want to be fucked hard?’

This time, barely above a whisper, but unmistakable in the silence of the room

‘Yes…’

Ganesh and the other 2 guards grinned, knowing Susan was now totally under their control. Ganesh continued his light assault on my wife’s pussy, asking her more questions this time.

‘You want me to fuck you hard, don’t you?’

‘My cock is bigger and harder then your husband’s, right?

You’re a slut, aren’t you? You like spreading your legs and letting men fuck you, right?’

Again, my wife answered softly each time, yes, but keeping her head buried in the pillow to hide her shame. But with each yes, Ganesh inserted a bit more of his cock into her pussy. When he was about 2 inches in, my wife, recognizing the pattern, became much more vocal.

You want to be gangbanged by us?

Yes…oh please stop teasing me…

You want us to cum inside you?

Anything…please…just fuck me…

Are we better then your husband?

Yes…you all are so much bigger…oh please fuck me all the way…

What if your hsuband is here? Still want to be fucked by us? As he said this, Ganesh looked at me and smirked.

At this, Susan looked up. Her eyes were glazed over with lust by now, and looking back at Ganesh, she said, ‘anything...he here also nevermind...I just want your cock inside me now...please...'

My wife was now totally broken and shamed by the security guards. My sweet wife, begging 3 disgusting men to fuck her at once! With no regard even if I was there! And even as my heart sank when I heard her words, my erection felt, if it was possible, even more harder then before.

Ganesh grinned, ‘you asked for it slut’ and this time sank his cock all the way into Susan's accepting pussy. Susan’s eyes flew wide open at the relief she had sought and finally achieved from Ganesh’s cock. This time, there was no doubt she was a willing participant. She pushed herself up and began thrusting furiously back at Ganesh, and her juices were literally dripping on the floor now. I have never seen my wife so aroused before, and when she was aroused she was very vocal. Throwing all inhibitions to the wind this time, my wife was shouting out loud all the way this time, encouraging and spurring the vile Indian behind her to fuck her. “OH FUCK ME HARDER YOU BASTARD……STICK YOUR COCK ALL THE WAY IN…OH….ITS SO MUCH BIGGER AND BETTER THEN JOHN’S…PLEASE…OH…DON’T STOP…OH…HARDER…HARDER….PLEASE…OH…..SCREW MY TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY HARD…OOOHHHHH! FUCK PLEASE SHOOT INSIDE ME…OH!!!

It was obvious by now to all that my wife had become a slut to their large cocks. Even as she came with an ear piercing scream of pleasure, Ganesh had no intention of letting her recover, and continued ramming his cock all the way till his beerbelly slapped against her pert buttocks. He fucked her in that same position for a good 15 minutes, during which Susan came at least 3 more times and shouted the house down. Among other things, she said my dick could never satisfy her again, that Ganesh and his friends could fuck her anytime and anywhere they wanted, even at our home on our bed, and that Ganesh could come anywhere on her. When Ganesh, with a loud groan, finally came, he took up my wife’s offer and stuff his twitching cock into my wife’s mouth, where she dutifully bobbed her head up and down and sucked him till he was completely dry.

jchboy
16-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Please note next few posts till end of this chapter will be largely cut and paste with minor modifications from my previous story, as I feel the writing is good enough and just need to brush up in tune with the current storyline.

francined69
16-07-2011, 11:31 AM
bro jchboy, your latest entry is excellent!

nightfly1966
16-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Ur Wife's VOCAL part then steam sia...!!!

LiuKang
16-07-2011, 09:52 PM
camping here for more......

markck
17-07-2011, 10:21 AM
bro jcboy,

I have followed your original story from the start. Now that you are writing a re-mix, it is fine if most is the same as the original story you have written because it is already well written. Your re-mix added more details and make bro or sis here more steam faster. However I am waiting for the ending and conclusion of your story. What happened between you and your wifey? Are you two still together? What is she now? A slut and whore bonking anyone anywhere? Or earning big $$$$ doing that. Whether you are just telling a story or it is real, you are one outstanding writter in sbf. Keep writing and keep entertaining us here.

minahfav
17-07-2011, 10:39 AM
As I watched the portly uncle in the next room groan and stiffen in orgasm, Susan writhing in pleasure under his sweating bulk, I wondered, not for the first time, at the chain of events that led me to this room, watching as my wife was whored out to whoever could pay $300.00 per hour to our blackmailers. The security guards may have planned the initial blackmail, gathering all the information they needed to put their plan into effect, but how could they have planned for my wife being a raving nymphomaniac slut wife who only needed the right conditions to unlock her lusts? As for myself, the final piece in the perverse equation, what kind of husband was I, who tolerated, even enjoyed, watching my wife ravished by other men? Surely Ganesh and his men couldn't have known, and yet fate had placed us in their hands. A normal couple would probably have broken down and went to the police, to hell with the consequences, after the first encounter, but Susan and me, we relished in it, in our status as slut wife and willing cuckold.

Ganesh positioned himself behind Susan, with instructions to Vikram and Alan to pin her down. With one hand, he grasped his cock, while with the other, he gently pulled my wife’s pert left buttock to the side, so that her pussy lips was now slightly open, exposing the tender pink flesh within. He placed his cockhead at her lovehole, but instead of entering her, begin to slowly, almost gently, rub his cockhead up and down her exposed sex lips. Susan kept absolutely still at first, but after a few minutes, I could see her hips thrusting back slightly in rhythm to Ganesh's cock, as if she was trying to get him inside her. But Ganesh would only allow the tip of his cock to slightly penetrate her before withdrawing again. He soon built up a pattern of rubbing his cockhead up and down my wife’s pussy, letting his cockhead penetrate her only slightly, then withdrawing it again, and rubbing it against her engorged and sensitive clitoris. The teasing was driving my wife crazy, as she was constantly squirming, trying to push back whenever she felt Ganesh enter her, only to be disappointed when Ganesh withdrew and continued teasing her clitoris. Alan and Vikram, now requiring only one hand each to hold her down, was now putting their other hand to good use. Alan was gently rubbing my wife’s nipple with the palm of his hand, while Vikram was squeezing and caressing her other buttock, exposing her pussy wider for Ganesh’s assault. What were they trying to do? I wondered.

Then, Ganesh spoke, ‘Do you want me to fuck you?’ With a startled flash, I realized what Ganesh planned. He wanted to further humiliate Susan by making my wife beg to be fucked! To throw away all her pride, shame and ask to be fucked by his big cock! Susan, realizing this as well, buried her face into the sofa and refused to answer. But Ganesh and his subordinates were expert fuckers, and his continued teasing on my wife’s hot pussy was taking effect. Even with her mouth muffled against the cushion, I could hear her softly moaning away.

Now that Ganesh was less horny, he was taking his time to further tease my wife. After a few more minutes of teasing, I could tell Susan was ready to go over the brink. Her juices were already overflowing, and there was a large wet patch where her juices had soaked through the sofa. But with Ganesh’s skillful manipulation, she was in constant stimulation but yet unable to achieve orgasm. Sensing she was ready to succumb, Ganesh asked again

‘You want to be fucked?’

A barely perceptible nod from my wife.

‘I can’t hear you, you want to be fucked hard?’

This time, barely above a whisper, but unmistakable in the silence of the room

‘Yes…’

Ganesh and the other 2 guards grinned, knowing Susan was now totally under their control. Ganesh continued his light assault on my wife’s pussy, asking her more questions this time.

‘You want me to fuck you hard, don’t you?’

‘My cock is bigger and harder then your husband’s, right?

You’re a slut, aren’t you? You like spreading your legs and letting men fuck you, right?’

Again, my wife answered softly each time, yes, but keeping her head buried in the pillow to hide her shame. But with each yes, Ganesh inserted a bit more of his cock into her pussy. When he was about 2 inches in, my wife, recognizing the pattern, became much more vocal.

You want to be gangbanged by us?

Yes…oh please stop teasing me…

You want us to cum inside you?

Anything…please…just fuck me…

Are we better then your husband?

Yes…you all are so much bigger…oh please fuck me all the way…

What if your hsuband is here? Still want to be fucked by us? As he said this, Ganesh looked at me and smirked.

At this, Susan looked up. Her eyes were glazed over with lust by now, and looking back at Ganesh, she said, ‘anything...he here also nevermind...I just want your cock inside me now...please...'

My wife was now totally broken and shamed by the security guards. My sweet wife, begging 3 disgusting men to fuck her at once! With no regard even if I was there! And even as my heart sank when I heard her words, my erection felt, if it was possible, even more harder then before.

Ganesh grinned, ‘you asked for it slut’ and this time sank his cock all the way into Susan's accepting pussy. Susan’s eyes flew wide open at the relief she had sought and finally achieved from Ganesh’s cock. This time, there was no doubt she was a willing participant. She pushed herself up and began thrusting furiously back at Ganesh, and her juices were literally dripping on the floor now. I have never seen my wife so aroused before, and when she was aroused she was very vocal. Throwing all inhibitions to the wind this time, my wife was shouting out loud all the way this time, encouraging and spurring the vile Indian behind her to fuck her. “OH FUCK ME HARDER YOU BASTARD……STICK YOUR COCK ALL THE WAY IN…OH….ITS SO MUCH BIGGER AND BETTER THEN JOHN’S…PLEASE…OH…DON’T STOP…OH…HARDER…HARDER….PLEASE…OH…..SCREW MY TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY HARD…OOOHHHHH! FUCK PLEASE SHOOT INSIDE ME…OH!!!

It was obvious by now to all that my wife had become a slut to their large cocks. Even as she came with an ear piercing scream of pleasure, Ganesh had no intention of letting her recover, and continued ramming his cock all the way till his beerbelly slapped against her pert buttocks. He fucked her in that same position for a good 15 minutes, during which Susan came at least 3 more times and shouted the house down. Among other things, she said my dick could never satisfy her again, that Ganesh and his friends could fuck her anytime and anywhere they wanted, even at our home on our bed, and that Ganesh could come anywhere on her. When Ganesh, with a loud groan, finally came, he took up my wife’s offer and stuff his twitching cock into my wife’s mouth, where she dutifully bobbed her head up and down and sucked him till he was completely dry.

My all time fav story.

nels
17-07-2011, 11:14 AM
Very very erotic story , good job .

chanda
18-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Deleted. Deleted.

Skypiea
19-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Please note next few posts till end of this chapter will be largely cut and paste with minor modifications from my previous story, as I feel the writing is good enough and just need to brush up in tune with the current storyline.

Awaiting for your story, please cum back fast, thank you. :)

bigbirdbird
19-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Camping for more update :D

ltachl
21-07-2011, 10:17 PM
impressive writing skills!! cant wait for next chapter!!

loll88
31-07-2011, 12:43 AM
walan eh..read liao shiok but knn sibeh dulan sia..cant imagine if its my wife..im sure to go police..face dun care liao ah..haha

King123
13-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Great Story, Pls update soon.

markck
14-08-2011, 12:01 PM
The great writer. Still waiting for your return. Dont think any bro here who have read your story didnt go PCC.

hom3r
12-10-2011, 05:53 PM
hope to revive this thread

japwombat
13-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Nice hardcore story....make my dick stand while reading!!!

elfoboy
03-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Camping fire is burning... Camping fire is burning...

noobgunZ
17-06-2012, 02:24 AM
Bro I marathoned your story whole evening frm the previous thread. When will the part where after the 3chinese 3bangla labor left house leaving 3security and john in the living room be resumed? :( can't wait man.

Hardstick15by5
25-06-2012, 07:03 PM
Bro I marathoned your story whole evening frm the previous thread. When will the part where after the 3chinese 3bangla labor left house leaving 3security and john in the living room be resumed? :( can't wait man.
Go read the original, that one more power

colorwolf888
25-06-2012, 10:49 PM
May I humbly add in this video for bros to imagine the scene better

http://youcuck.com/videos/cuckold-wife-blowjob/

Login with 11inch as username and russell as password :cool:

noobgunZ
26-06-2012, 02:41 AM
Go read the original, that one more power

Yea that's what I'm talking about. I've read it and then the thread was left alone hanging there and now this is the rewrite one with slow progress yet.

BIONIC
26-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Wow!....Better than AV movie. My heart beat super fast to pump blood to my litte brother who has grown big suddenly...Hahaha.. Keep up the good work.:D

normalguy123
19-02-2013, 01:46 AM
Please come back TS :)

Zheshi
14-03-2013, 01:48 AM
TS, so long never update le.

AdoreMILF
14-03-2013, 03:09 AM
TS pls cont your story. Camping here

CliftonDuncan
03-06-2013, 07:29 PM
In the other room, I could tell the Indian man was about to cum. Both Susan's hands were on his dark buttocks, while his hands were grabbing both sides of her head as he intensified the strokes in and out of her mouth. I watched in fascination the contrast between her fair hands with our cheap wedding dresses (http://www.robustbuy.com/wedding-events-wedding-dresses-c-1165_1166.html) sparkling in the fluorescent light and his dark skin. Finally, with a loud roar of satisfaction, he shoved his cock all the way into my wife's mouth as it between to spasm, spewing his cum deep into my wife's throat. He held his cock there for several seconds, making sure that every drop was milked out before slowly withdrawing. My wife made sure her lips were locked tightly around his cock so that no cum would spill out. She then planted small kisses and licks along the man's penis head, and as a finale she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue at the man to show him his cum in her mouth before she swallowed the whole load.

The man grinned and kissed my wife on the lips. They cuddled a while, making small talk before he started putting his clothes on. I had no idea who the man was. I only knew that he would soon be leaving, but not before passing $300.00 for the hour spent with my wife to one of our blackmailers waiting in the next room. In line would probably be another stranger, waiting his turn to ravish my wife as she took a quick shower and reapplied her makeup. And at the end of the day, the three security guards would probably want to take their turn with my wife as well. Yes, I was watching as my wife was whored out by our blackmailers to pay their debts. The security guards knew it, my wife knew it, but that didn't stop them. If anything, my wife relished the knowledge I was watching. How did it come to this? As I watched my wife already in the embrace of her next client, a portly Chinese man frenching her greedily, my thoughts went back to that fateful day......
nice story dude. Is you wife available for my cock:):)