PDA

View Full Version : heaven is blind

watmidoin
08-02-2011, 03:36 PM
my friend ah huat, study hard work hard. his mnc move china close sg office. he kena retrench more than 1 yr no job.

ah huay, love true love deep. give bf her virgin. fuck few time become pregnant. the bf immigrate australia say want break tell her go abortion. simi lan jiao!!!!!!!

dua tao all salary buy medicine for parents. tell him go geylang kio kuay $50 oni he also never go. his bro live london study doctor say house under his name want sell. tell dua tao and father and mother move out!!!!!

ali eat healthy live healthy. train body till muscle big big. never smoke. one day go jogging collapse. send hospital doctor say got breast cancer. wat breast cancer? his chest big is not breast is muscle. how come man also breast cancer?

wtf is heaven doing??????

nitecrawllerr
08-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Mankind sins alot!

Mother earth cant take it anymore!

Some say small doomsday coming..2012.

If u believe.

Captainoceania77
09-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Everything is fated....all determined by Karma which was brought forward from previous life..Heaven is fair.

Ohkui
09-02-2011, 09:09 PM
old chinese saying:
Gods are jz 1metre above our head.
we can cheat rules of law, but God keep records of our behavious.
juggement day then pay!

DIDI
09-02-2011, 09:46 PM
bo bain la ts ...some ppl born to be rich,some nid to earn living by own hands..wat to do?? lan lan lor...juz pray next life we can born in rich family haha....happy go lucky bro!!!!!!all the best n happy new year!!!

Manfese_Widz
09-02-2011, 11:09 PM
TS, this is a good post! Although I was smiling as I read it, probably due to the way you phrased it, it's undeniable some of us just have to accept命 (life) as it is. What most important is to live a life that matters.

Ready or not, someday it will all come to an end. There will be no sunrises, no minutes, hours or days. All things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else. – Michael Josephson.

sun814
12-02-2011, 09:16 PM
what does the TS expect us to answer after giving all the negative examples? wonder are they his own experience or from friends or just heard from friends' friends' friends? anyway i still believe in: 一分耕耘,一分收获。天无绝人之路。路是自己走出来的。命运掌握在自己手中。条条大路通罗马。rememb er the hokien song 要拼才会赢?one line goes like this: 三分天注定,七分靠打拼,要拼才会赢...

nottituck
17-02-2011, 01:52 PM
everyone born to die lah so why take life so seriously?

just be happy lah

bonkster
17-02-2011, 02:15 PM
No la. Heaven not really blind. Act blur nia. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-02-2011, 05:13 PM
I understand where you are coming from.

Sometimes when we are in trouble, seeking help, there is no visible help from "above", we are disappointed, but there is really no reason not to believe that there is a higher entity.

Life is Dukkha and where human experience is there, so is Dukkha. It is the common bond. Life often challenges us to a choice between pleasant and equally unpleasant alternatives. We just need to spent our lives in constant effort to live life to the fullest. Our time is limited, don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people's. May all be happy !! :)

365mn
17-02-2011, 07:35 PM
in a way i agreed with it.
the rich getting richer,the poor getting poorer/
those in the middle range is the worst, neither up nor down.

besafe
17-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Heaven is not blind.
Our hearts are blinded.

NokiaUser82
19-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Peh Peh Stand And Urine One But Different Lives...Cannot Compare...:(

Newborn
22-02-2011, 04:22 AM
Heaven is not blind.
Our hearts are blinded.

agree with you bro...