PDA

View Full Version : Chinese New Year 'Bonking' =)

BiRd13
08-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Been long time since I last posted stories...
This is the latest updates which happened during CNY period...

An Unexpected Eve
Went to Balai on 02 Feb (Eve of CNY) and met an old friend going back too. She's alone too (Her name Nina), and after exchanging some conversation, we headed into the ferry. Ferry was not really packed as expected, and we moved to the front of the ferry, and took one of the seats. Ferry departed at exact time... It was around half an hour after it left where I decided to take a puff.

Me: I'm going for a puff.
Nina: Oh. Ok. Can I join?
Me: You smoke too?
Nina: Yup.
Me: Ok. Let's go then.

As the ferry was quite shaky due to the wave, I held her hands, while moving to the back, and to the upper deck of it. There's a few men looking over to us, or should said her, as she's wearing a spaghetti top and a short mini demin shirt, revealing her long sexy, but kind of tanned legs. After lighting our cigarettes, we started puffing off. Managed to held on her waist while smoking, due to the wave… And surprisingly, she did not reject. I took the chance in holding her nearer to me…

After puffing, I held her hands again, and went down and back to our seats. This time round, I put my hands over her shoulder, and pulled her slightly leaning against me. He little breast cleavage can see from my position, as she’s quite short (roughly about 150cm or so). I smell her hair, and out of sudden, gave her a perk on her little cheek. She blushed immediately. I again gave her another perk on her cheek, and another one on her lips when she turned towards me slightly. I wanted to continue kissing her lips, but she slightly moved her head backwards…

Nina: Aiyo. Don’t lah. So many people.
Me: You smell so nice. (I whispered to her)
Nina: Where got. Your nose got problem lar… (She blushes again)
Me: Is it? Maybe lor. Must smell more nearer then can know.

Without further hesitation, I moved my head towards her neck area, and smell + licked on her neck. She giggled a bit, and wanted to move back again. However, my right hands was on her waist level, holding onto her, which prevent her from shifting back. I again kisses her lips, but this time round, she did not move away, and our kissed turned into passionate kissing. After several minutes of kissing (or frenching =X) we stopped as we both knew we are horny already.

I stood up again, and held her hands out of our seats. We headed to the front toilet, and we both squeezed in without anyone noticing (As not many people on the front part of ferry, and moreover, most are sleeping or not around.) After closing and locked the door, we hugged each other, and started kissing crazily.
I pulled down her spaghetti top which revealed her sexy black lacing bra. I pulled up her bra too, and her 30A breast popped out from it. Seeing her dark pink nipples, I immediately started to lick and suck on it hard, while she unzipping my pants, and unbuckled my belt. I stopped the licking, and pulled down my pants and underwear while she pulled down her mini skirt, and panties too.

I then signaled her to sat on the toilet bowl, and after she sat down, I moved in front of her, and she bent herself slightly, and started to take my ‘didi’ into her mouth, inches by inches. About ¾ was in while I was busying playing and tuning her nipples and breast.

After 10mins of blowing, I pulled out from her, and spread her legs slightly. I then pushed in my ‘didi’ into her wet pussy, and started pumping on her, while both her hands were on my shoulder and neck area. Within another 10mins or so of hard and fast pumping, I’m about to cum. I pulled out from her again, and eject all my loads onto her stomach area. She then gave me some licking on my ‘didi’ again for awhile, before we wore back our clothes and headed out of the toilet.

Luckily, no one saw us still…

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-02-2011, 01:08 PM
No wonder i was thinking who is taking so long in the toilet - it was you lah :mad::D

ah rat
08-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Luckily, no one saw us still…

No wonder i was thinking who is taking so long in the toilet - it was you lah :mad::D

Bro ,did u sawthem :D

BiRd13
08-02-2011, 01:28 PM

Wahaha...

Bro ,did u sawthem :D

Bro... See his 'smile' face... So doubt he's really there la...

alan0338
08-02-2011, 01:42 PM
good start to a new year :D

yangguo
08-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Bro TS, I like your story.. to be continued? :p

diputs1269
08-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Good start to a new year, you will have abundance of bonking ahead :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
08-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Bro BiRd13, Happy CNY to you! Seems like you had a "Head Start" for the Rabbit year. Please continue :D

Cuntworth
08-02-2011, 05:26 PM
wonder how much balai changed since i last time went there which is 2003.... the expense there was cheaper than batam.... Great encounter bro... any more when u reached the main island??? :D camping for more...:D

SYTBigBoobLover
08-02-2011, 05:29 PM
good start for a new year, bro!

to be continued? :p

smartke
08-02-2011, 05:38 PM
bro ts,

wow... a good 'head' start for a new year!

anymore to cum? :D:p

BiRd13
09-02-2011, 09:40 AM
good start to a new year
Thanks bro =D

Bro TS, I like your story.. to be continued
Sure will =D

Good start to a new year, you will have abundance of bonking ahead
Thanks bro. you too =D

Bro BiRd13, Happy CNY to you! Seems like you had a "Head Start" for the Rabbit year. Please continue
Happy CNY to you too bro =D

wonder how much balai changed since i last time went there which is 2003.... the expense there was cheaper than batam.... Great encounter bro... any more when u reached the main island???camping for more...
Yeah.. Last time was much cheaper compare to now. But still cheaper than Batam I guess...

good start for a new year, bro!
to be continued?
Thanks bro...

bro ts,
wow... a good 'head' start for a new year!
anymore to cum?
Cumming... Cumming... =D

Eve’s Night
Reached Balai, and after checking out of immigration, we parted our ways, as her brother is there to fetch her. I then called my cousin up (As I totally forgot to call him upon reaching… Haha.) I loitered around the area, and got myself a pack of cigarettes while waiting. Soon, my cousin arrived and I hopped onto his bike, and he rode off.

Reaches my relative’s place, and we headed in. After placing my bag in one of the room, I relax and chit chat with my other relatives. Soon, reunion dinner starting, and of course, helped my mum in preparing the stuff etc. We started eating when it started, and ends about 8pm. While my mum and few other relatives (Uncle and Aunt) went ahead in clearing and cleaning, me and few cousins headed out of the house, and went to the karaoke which we booked earlier on.

We drank and sing, while waiting for other relatives to join in about 1 hour later. However, they stayed for awhile only, and in less than 2 hour, all leave the place, and left with me and my cousin (who fetched me from terminal). Since there were quite a number of beers left (About 16 cans or so), we drank till about 3am, before leaving the place. Of course, both of us were quite ‘high’ too.

I opened the gate to the house, and entered the house, while my cousin headed back to his own. I then headed up to the room I was ‘given’ to stay, and entered. This room were supposed to be my 4th Uncle (My mum’s younger brother) and his wife’s room. However, both were not around. I saw the bathroom door was closed, hence suspected one, or even both might be in there. I started taking off my shirts and pants, and used a towel to wrap around myself. As I turned back, my aunt was outside the bathroom, with a towel around herself too. Seems like she just took her bath, and looks like she’s been standing there for awhile.

** Note: Our conversation was in Teochew

Me: Hello
Aunt: Hello
Me: Haven’t sleep?
Aunt: Not yet. Just bath out.
Me: Oh. Where’s 4th Uncle?
Aunt: He still drinking with his friends. Think only morning then will be back.
Me: Oh I see.
Aunt: You want bath right? Go now. Don’t catch cold
Me: Oh. Ok..

After saying, I headed into the bathroom. I then stripped off my undies, and began my bathing. I started to think, ‘Does she saw me stripping? How good if she can bath with me. How good if can screw her….’ The next moment, I was masturbating myself, while thinking of her body. Just some notes of her. She’s 19 when ‘married’ to my 4th uncle, who’s 46 during that time due to ‘shotgun’. After 2yr till now, they only have 1 kids which is almost 2yrs old. However, she still had a good figure (especially her big breast of 38D at least basing on her clothing), and a big butt of 36. She’s short and dark too.
While thinking and imagining, I released my load within several minutes. Sextified? No. But no choice, continued my bathing and washing and headed out of the bathroom after wrapping the towel around myself.

Upon opening the door, I could see her at the other side, with her back facing me, naked… The towel was on the bed, and looks like she’s just about to change too. ‘Weird. It was almost 20mins since I entered, and after so long, she haven’t changed herself?’ I thought to myself.

Aunt: Why you still standing there?
Me: Huh.
Aunt: Come on. I’m waiting for you….

Hearing this, my ‘didi’ immediately wake up…

Me: What you mean?

Somehow I started slowly walking towards her, while she turned facing me. Though there’s no light on, except the toilet’s light, but can see her breast is really big… She too walked towards me. Soon, we were standing in front and facing each other.

She gave me a smiled and took off my towel which was wrapping around me. My ‘didi’ is half awake though, and she immediately squatted down and hold on to my half soften ‘didi’. She started licking the balls, while masturbating for me, and as soon as my ‘didi’ got hardened, she took it into her mouth, giving me some deep and slow and sensual blowjob. I wanted to stop her, but again the feeling of my ‘didi’ inside her mouth was really shiok, that I just stood there, and enjoying it…

After about 15mins or so of blowing, she stopped, and immediately laid down onto the mattress which is on the floor. I knew what she want and I too climbed onto her, and we both started frenching. I stopped for awhile, and asked if the door is locked, and she said yes. So well, we continued frenching again, and my hands busying playing her big firm breast.

I then went down to her breast, and started licking and sucking her nipples. Somehow, there’s milk flowing out of it while I sucked, but I was too horny to care about much. While continued sucking it, I slowly adjusted myself abit, and pushed my fully erected ‘didi’ into her wet pussy. She let out a sharp moan as I entered, and I was shocked. She then looked at me and letting some moaning, while I started to pump on her…

After some slow pumping of about 10mins, I pulled out, and turned her into doggy position. Seeing her big butt, I entered my ‘didi’ into her pussy again, and continued pumping hard, but slowly on her for another 10mins. I guessed perhaps due to the alcohol I consumed earlier on, and the shot I unload during bathing, made it take longer to cum.

I then pulled out of her, and laid on the mattress, while she climbed onto me. After slipping my ‘didi’ into her pussy, she started moving up and down slowly, while I squeezed her right breast, and tuned her left nipples… Another 10mins go, and I still couldn’t cum… Can feel that she’s tired too.

I then sat up, and pushed her down onto the mattress, with her head out of it though. I then closed both her knees together, and pushed it near her breast, and started to pump her hard and fast this time. Within 5mins, I’m about to cum, and I tried to pull out of her, but was stopped by her. So in the end, I unload all my loads inside of her…

We both pants heavily, and after I pulled out of her, we wiped and cleaned our self up, before wearing back our clothes. I then went to unlock the door quietly, and we both climbed onto our own bed, and sleep.

yangguo
09-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Bro TS, everywhere you go got lobang! Soooo happening..

pharoahbb
09-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Wow balai rocks

lasupkia
09-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Wow. bonk on a rocking ferry toilet and then continue with uncle's wifey. you such a naughty nephew.

smartke
09-02-2011, 12:59 PM
u got 1 horny aunty, i must say... :D

she probably even seen u masterbate inside the toilet... :p

BiRd13
10-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Bro TS, everywhere you go got lobang! Soooo happening..
Just luck bro... =D

Wow balai rocks
Yeah...

Wow. bonk on a rocking ferry toilet and then continue with uncle's wifey. you such a naughty nephew.
hehe... Most guy are 'notti' =X

u got 1 horny aunty, i must say...
she probably even seen u masterbate inside the toilet... :p

Don't think so... hehe...

Peeping to…
Forward to 05th Feb, Chu San. Woke up and after bathing and washing, headed down for breakfast, before going to my 1st Uncle’s house for praying to ancestor.

My another cousin, Lynn, was there too. Been 3yrs since she married, but divorced 1yr ago, and wow, she had became so slim, and pretty. She saw me and came over to me.

Lynn: Lao Gong (We used to call each other ‘Lao Gong, Lao Puo’ since young.) When you came back de?
Me: Came back on 2nd lor. You?
Lynn: Yesterday night lor.
Me: Oh.
Lynn: Ya lor. You take a sit first hor. Don’t go first huh. Later got things to tell you. I go to bath first.
Me: Ok ok. Go go…

She then gave me a smiled, and headed to the back of the house. We then started to pray, and after praying, as I got ‘high tide’, walked to the back of the house, and exit the other door, to go to where the toilet was. There was 2 toilet side by side to each other. One for bathing only, and the other for doing ‘business’. Since I came here for ‘business’, hence I entered the one, and pee. After peeing, I saw water splashing out from the other side. There’s a little hole or crack there, and I peeped into it.

Wow. It was Lynn!! And she’s bathing. Though the hole is quite small, but can see her naked body clearly. Seeing her rubbing her own breast with soap, my ‘didi’ began to erect again. I continued looking, and next moment, I was stroking my own ‘didi’… Just then, she turned and saw me peeping via the hole. I got a shocked and while I was wearing back my shorts, my door swing opened.

Standing outside was Lynn, which had a towel covering the front of hers only with her hands.

Lynn: Oh. Laogong. Its you ar. I thought some pervert.
Me: Sorry huh
Lynn: Sorry what?
Me: Sorry for peeping you lor.
Lynn: Ya lor. Want to pull your ear liao.
Me: Sorry la.
Lynn: You hor. Want see, say la. Why must peep wor.
Me: Huh. I want see, you will show me meh?
Lynn: Why not? You my laogong what.
Me: Really?
Lynn: Yup

‘Mai Tu Liao’ I thought to myself. I stepped out of the toilet, and pulled her into the bathing one. I then closed and locked the door. She hung the towel on the hook, and we immediately hugged and kisses each other like no tomorrow. The next moment I know, she was stripping my clothes while I’m licking her nipples. Soon, I was naked too.

She started stroking my ‘didi’, while I continued licking and sucking her nipples, and my other hands, rubbing her clits, and fingering her pussy at the same time. It was wet after awhile of rubbing.

I then stopped the licking, and turned her over. With her hands on the wall, and leg slightly opened, I pushed my ‘didi’ into her pussy, and started pumping on her. It was kind of tight as I entered, but after some thrusting, managed to go in more and more. Soon, almost my whole ‘didi’ was inside of hers. While pumping, I held onto her chin, and moved my fingers into her mouth. She began licking my fingers, and somehow, got me hornier. I pumped even harder and faster this time, and after 15mins of non-stop fast pumping, I’m about to unload, and immediately pulled out of her.

Her reaction was quick too, as she turned immediately and squatted in front of me, taking my ‘didi’ into her mouth, where I released all my loads. I gave her some mouth fuck, before pulling out of her. She then stood up, and we hugged and kisses again for awhile.

I then wore back my clothes, while she continued her bathing. I then left the area, and headed back to where my relatives are.

ah rat
10-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Bro BiRd13, everywhere you go always got lobang.
and busy fucking.
I think u no free on yours FB, so let me entertain her. :p

zhot
10-02-2011, 10:56 AM
Omg. You are the man TS. How I wish I'm half as lucky as you.

nokia88
10-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Really envious of you :D

smartke
10-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Peeping to…
Forward to 05th Feb, Chu San. Woke up and after bathing and washing, headed down for breakfast, before going to my 1st Uncle’s house for praying to ancestor.

My another cousin, Lynn, was there too. Been 3yrs since she married, but divorced 1yr ago, and wow, she had became so slim, and pretty. She saw me and came over to me.

Lynn: Lao Gong (We used to call each other ‘Lao Gong, Lao Puo’ since young.) When you came back de?
Lynn: Ya lor. You take a sit first hor. Don’t go first huh. Later got things to tell you. I go to bath first.

She then gave me a smiled, and headed to the back of the house. We then started to pray, and after praying, as I got ‘high tide’, walked to the back of the house, and exit the other door, to go to where the toilet was. There was 2 toilet side by side to each other. One for bathing only, and the other for doing ‘business’. Since I came here for ‘business’, hence I entered the one, and pee. After peeing, I saw water splashing out from the other side. There’s a little hole or crack there, and I peeped into it.

Wow. It was Lynn!! And she’s bathing. Though the hole is quite small, but can see her naked body clearly. Seeing her rubbing her own breast with soap, my ‘didi’ began to erect again. I continued looking, and next moment, I was stroking my own ‘didi’… Just then, she turned and saw me peeping via the hole. I got a shocked and while I was wearing back my shorts, my door swing opened.

Standing outside was Lynn, which had a towel covering the front of hers only with her hands.

‘Mai Tu Liao’ I thought to myself. I stepped out of the toilet, and pulled her into the bathing one. I then closed and locked the door. She hung the towel on the hook, and we immediately hugged and kisses each other like no tomorrow. The next moment I know, she was stripping my clothes while I’m licking her nipples. Soon, I was naked too.

She started stroking my ‘didi’, while I continued licking and sucking her nipples, and my other hands, rubbing her clits, and fingering her pussy at the same time. It was wet after awhile of rubbing.

I then stopped the licking, and turned her over. With her hands on the wall, and leg slightly opened, I pushed my ‘didi’ into her pussy, and started pumping on her. It was kind of tight as I entered, but after some thrusting, managed to go in more and more. Soon, almost my whole ‘didi’ was inside of hers. While pumping, I held onto her chin, and moved my fingers into her mouth. She began licking my fingers, and somehow, got me hornier. I pumped even harder and faster this time, and after 15mins of non-stop fast pumping, I’m about to unload, and immediately pulled out of her.

Her reaction was quick too, as she turned immediately and squatted in front of me, taking my ‘didi’ into her mouth, where I released all my loads. I gave her some mouth fuck, before pulling out of her. She then stood up, and we hugged and kisses again for awhile.

I then wore back my clothes, while she continued her bathing. I then left the area, and headed back to where my relatives are.

wah... very 'stim' man... haha... :D

callim2
10-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Bro today 初八 already.... pls come back to replenish the stories.... hehehe:D

lasupkia
10-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Looks like all Balai girls are in danger of being bonked. :D

BiRd13
12-02-2011, 01:08 PM
Bro BiRd13, everywhere you go always got lobang.
and busy fucking.
I think u no free on yours FB, so let me entertain her.

Haha... My FB? Coming soon =)

Omg. You are the man TS. How I wish I'm half as lucky as you.

Best of Luck bro =)

Really envious of you

Glad you enjoy reading =)

wah... very 'stim' man... haha... :D

Good to hear that. Haha

Bro today 初八 already.... pls come back to replenish the stories.... hehehe

Paiseh bro for the delay...

Looks like all Balai girls are in danger of being bonked.

Wa bro. I not so 'power' la...Haha

Some for the weekend... Enjoy Bonking ahead =)

Trip to Batam
Went home, had a bath, and get ready for my trip to Batam. Was a last minute trip organize by my friend, as they ‘shortage’ of people in sharing the room. Get my cousin to fetch me to terminal, and hoped onto the ferry. This time, no ‘familiar’ faces around. Sigh…

Reaches Batam, and took a cab to Tempat Senang Resort. Met up with my friends (which one of them is my FB too), and headed to the reception for registration. Got the room keys, and we headed where our room is. Friend actually booked the ‘3 Bedroom Sea Breeze Apartment’ and have requested for all King Size Bed in the 3 room.

As we intended to go Spa at later timing, hence we decided to head into our room, for some rest. After me and my FB (Kelly) placed our stuff down, we started hugging and frenching each other. I slipped my hands into her clothing, and started to fondle her breast, and tuning her nipples. She too had slipped her hands into my shorts I’m wearing, and touching and stroking my ‘didi’.

We then broke the kissed after about 15mins, and started to strip our self as we both had quite sometime together of ‘releasing’ our self already. After stripping all our clothes off, she’s like a hungry bunny, and immediate went down and take my ‘didi’ into her mouth. It seems like years since she took my ‘didi’ into her mouth, as she started licking my balls, and sucked furiously on my ‘didi’. Within 10mins or so of sucking, I released my first load into her mouth, and she swallowed all of it.

I then pushed her onto the bed, and after spreading her legs, I started licking her clits, and fingering her pussy, and squeezing her breast at the same time. Her pussy was flowing with juices as I licked on it, which somehow turned me on.

Kelly: Come on dear… Fuck me now…

I looked at her, and gave her a grinned, and continued licking her clits. I then slowly licking upwards, to her breast, and started sucking hard on her nipples, which she lets out a sharp pain.

Kelly: Ouch. Pain ar
Me: Pain ar? Like that leh?

I inserted my ‘didi’ into her pussy, and gave her a hard pushing into it. She let out a sharp pain again.

Kelly: Ouch… Not so hard la… Pain…
Me: Pain….? Pain…?

I did not care much about it, and started few hard pumping on her. She’s moaning in pain, yet can sees that she’s enjoying it too. After 15 over hard thrusting on her, I stopped and slowly sat onto the bed, while pulling her up. My ‘didi’ was still inside of hers, while we shifting into sitting position. She then began to move up and down, while I moved my hip too to coordinate with the moments.

As usual, sitting position seems difficult to cum for me, and she gets tired easily too. I then pulled her out from the pose, and told her to go on fours. She did as per told, and from behind, I entered her pussy again, and continued the pumping. After 20 over hard and fast thrusting, I’m about to cum, and pulled out of her pussy, before releasing my load onto her back.

She then turned around facing me, and we hugged each other for a moment, before falling into sleep.

gambit76
13-02-2011, 03:15 AM
you are the man Bro Bird13!!! ;)

zlatan
13-02-2011, 04:19 AM
wow... a tiring CNY eve for our TS!!!

mitosblog
13-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Just luck bro... =D

Yeah...

hehe... Most guy are 'notti' =X

Don't think so... hehe...

Peeping to…

You are really lucky bro...can curi curi sex without get caught ...even with your cousin somemore leh....walau...u must be very experienced bro..if i am u sure i blow inside de...based on your story...sure ur pretty cousin love sex a lot...correct?

ur story really make me high here :D thanks for sharing