PDA

View Full Version : regret abt throwing my collections

darius_xiaozhu
06-02-2011, 12:30 AM
I'm a bit emo now. I jux threw away my bra n panties collection 5 days ago. Hai. I regretted throwing away 80 pieces of panties n 45 pieces of bra cox scared my parents see. No much place to keep. Thinking should I start my collection again? Any1 got same festish can always pm for discussion.

rob_onny
06-02-2011, 01:16 AM
Bro, if u've the budget, may b u can consider renting a storage space... ;)

Ruination
06-02-2011, 02:18 AM
Curious, how much did your 'collections' cost you ?

And why not get a gf and have them wear them for you, will have much more impact that way :D

Johnston
06-02-2011, 08:24 AM
you pervert. .

Why are you so quick to pass judgement??? It could be that TS in day-life is a perfectly normal innocent looking gal whose undies are prim and proper but in the night goes to club/dance/what have you or maybe even FL??? :rolleyes:

It could be that

jux threw away my [illicit] bra n panties collection 5 days ago. Hai. I regretted throwing away 80 pieces of panties n 45 pieces of bra cox [They are too sexy and lacy for my stick in the mud parents to see and what if they think i am not a good ger]

Johnston
06-02-2011, 08:25 AM
OOPS double post

darius_xiaozhu
06-02-2011, 08:43 AM
you pervert. Pls go imh for immediate treatment.

U dun be stupid la. If like tat a lot of us need go liao. Lol. Every1 will have some sort of fetish. If not u wun be in tis forum,

darius_xiaozhu
06-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Bro, if u've the budget, may b u can consider renting a storage space... ;)

Bro do u have any ideas how much is the rent for such storage space? Cheapest? Thanks

darius_xiaozhu
06-02-2011, 08:55 AM
Curious, how much did your 'collections' cost you ?

And why not get a gf and have them wear them for you, will have much more impact that way :D

Hmmm. I got them from under the blk, clothesline n buy less den 10 pieces myself. Mostly under the blk find 1.

Btw I do have a gf but she only like wear normal panty. I got panties fetish so I will sniff or wear at times.

Warp
06-02-2011, 10:50 AM
Some girls likes it when bfs buy undies for them, but too bad you thrown yours away or you might have been able to slowly persuade her wear and model them for you. That way, if your parents find out, can honestly say those are your gf's stuff.

Ruination
06-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Hmmm. I got them from under the blk, clothesline n buy less den 10 pieces myself. Mostly under the blk find 1.

You found them at the ground floor of your block and then you take and collect them ?

rob_onny
06-02-2011, 11:36 AM
Sorry bro, I don't know about their rental prices... it seems that u'll need 2 call 4 quote...
U may visit Extra Space (http://www.extraspace.com.sg/contact.php) 4 contact... ;)
Bro do u have any ideas how much is the rent for such storage space? Cheapest? Thanks

Rasta Marley
06-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Agreed Bro Rob Onny, this storage outside the house is the in thing nowadays....quite a few places are offering this and the prices are not too bad from what I have seen. I believe you can access your "goods" anytime; 24/7 :D I may need to do some "off-site" storage myself of some stuff!! he he he :p

Sorry bro, I don't know about their rental prices... it seems that u'll need 2 call 4 quote...
U may visit Extra Space (http://www.extraspace.com.sg/contact.php) 4 contact... ;)

vvild
06-02-2011, 01:27 PM
I don't have such fetish but me n my wife used to rent a room many yrs ago. We never know our landlord had such a fetish until one night, my wife caught him acting suspiciously at the dry yard. She saw him putting back her underwear. I guess, he must have used my wife's panties to help him to masturbate. Thinking back of it, it's kinda silly but quite a turn on for me.

lyulka
06-02-2011, 11:53 PM

Depending on size. E Storage is the cheapest so far.
aprox $120 a month for the size of ur HDB store room(there about).

darius_xiaozhu
08-02-2011, 01:35 AM
Depending on size. E Storage is the cheapest so far.
aprox $120 a month for the size of ur HDB store room(there about).

wow quite ex for long term.

darius_xiaozhu
08-02-2011, 01:40 AM
i'm restarting my collection =) i found a yellow sorella panty under a blk yst =) nice nice. think this time round i will collect panties only.

lyulka
08-02-2011, 02:06 AM
wow quite ex for long term.

Yeah tell me about it.

I used to hid it in my SAF full pack. My wife usually don't touch my saf items.

But when I M.R. No choice. have to clear my SAF stuff. so bite the bullet lor.