PDA

View Full Version : Infos on Chiang Mai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15

choymai
25-07-2016, 01:40 PM
555 ok go again and tell me who is that gal......i suspect maybe she forget to collect money from you because she is new or she really give you free FJ for some reason either u handsome, long or she itchy lor :p

Let me know what time u going, maybe I also drop by for a quick shot before heading jkt tmr :D

Sorry Bro Happyman,

Just back to BKK today. Went to little mermaid again last night quite late, almost their closing hour. Take Aum, 36 D boobs. Did the same sop in the room.

Damage: 1500 THB + 500 tips ( FJ)

LINE ID: littlemermaidmassage

Happyman007
26-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Sorry Bro Happyman,

Just back to BKK today. Went to little mermaid again last night quite late, almost their closing hour. Take Aum, 36 D boobs. Did the same sop in the room.

Damage: 1500 THB + 500 tips ( FJ)

LINE ID: littlemermaidmassage

Thank you for info, will pay a visit to Aum or others later this week :D

Nice and safe trip back home ya, hehehe.

surelyken
29-07-2016, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE=Happyman007;14868069]Sorry just notice your message here....and the long weekend just over :( I'll be away for Jakarta this weekend, maybe next time we meet.

Sure Bro Happyman. Will give another shout out next tiime coming up. Probably early Sept. Hope to meet more kakis then. Choke dee krub !

TonyCheong2
30-07-2016, 03:26 PM
Thank you for info, will pay a visit to Aum or others later this week :D

You reply to newly registered newbie and openly declare go and support Little Mermaid.

No scared tio labelled!? :eek: :confused:

Allanooi
30-07-2016, 08:45 PM
Label as agent lol .... Wtf Siah got such shit still ??!

Happyman007
31-07-2016, 02:50 AM
You reply to newly registered newbie and openly declare go and support Little Mermaid.

No scared tio labelled!? :eek: :confused:

Label as agent lol .... Wtf Siah got such shit still ??!

That was last time lah got a stupid idiot hunting for stealth agent and a blind bodoh mod supporting that idiot. Those who know me I no need to explain, those who don't know me I explain also no use lah......I can't be bother with idiots :D

Nitwitty
12-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Happyman, saw a fellow sbf stealth bro who thought i was you at Mermaid. He say it will be an honour to see you. Mr stealth, now you should know my nick already.

Nitwitty
12-08-2016, 11:43 PM
Anyway, mr stealth upped 20yr old uni gal,Pim. And he will be going for his last burst of fire tomorrow for Pim again before his 2pm flight to SG.

As for me, my regulars at Mermaid is Ann and BB.. no need to say much if not later no chance to book them. Hahaha let me know if anyone interested in detailed fr for the girls at Mermaid..

Happyman007
13-08-2016, 02:11 PM
Happyman, saw a fellow sbf stealth bro who thought i was you at Mermaid. He say it will be an honour to see you. Mr stealth, now you should know my nick already.

Mai lah, I retired and becoming ninja here lew, don't bo tai bo chi pull me out leh :p

Humlea
13-08-2016, 03:19 PM
Mai lah, I retired and becoming ninja here lew, don't bo tai bo chi pull me out leh :p

Actually 2 weeks ago I was at CM Fang guesthouse massage shop. A Singaporean came out from the shop and the thought in my mind was, "Is this Happyman007?" 555

naemlo
13-08-2016, 05:19 PM
Actually 2 weeks ago I was at CM Fang guesthouse massage shop. A Singaporean came out from the shop and the thought in my mind was, "Is this Happyman007?" 555

If u see someone looks like Andy lau then he is happyman007.

Happyman007
13-08-2016, 06:35 PM

If u see someone looks like Andy lau then he is happyman007.

walau eh, suan me like that goot meh.....by the way Fang VIP quite long time there in CM land and the chicks also old and fat lew, now I go new place Mermaid not far from Fang :o

chakachaka
13-08-2016, 07:48 PM
where is little mermaid located? Im heading up CM in 3 weeks time... last time went there the only fukable place is sayuri nia... the others to me all cui, in terms of soapy massage....

wonder where got more action

Happyman007
13-08-2016, 08:13 PM
where is little mermaid located? Im heading up CM in 3 weeks time... last time went there the only fukable place is sayuri nia... the others to me all cui, in terms of soapy massage....

wonder where got more action

Chiang Mai Land area, a few massage spa now and Mermaid is new....google for Chiangmai Land location, not far from Changklan night market.

chakachaka
13-08-2016, 10:33 PM
Chiang Mai Land area, a few massage spa now and Mermaid is new....google for Chiangmai Land location, not far from Changklan night market.
Koh khun mak krap Pee harepee~~

Doomas
14-08-2016, 05:32 AM
Bros, FRs pls. I will be there end Sep :D

Anyway, mr stealth upped 20yr old uni gal,Pim. And he will be going for his last burst of fire tomorrow for Pim again before his 2pm flight to SG.

As for me, my regulars at Mermaid is Ann and BB.. no need to say much if not later no chance to book them. Hahaha let me know if anyone interested in detailed fr for the girls at Mermaid..

POOH30
14-08-2016, 11:53 PM
With friendly guidance from Happyman, I went to Mermaid massage for the first time. all tuk tuk or songtaew will know this area, so very easy to go. Very clean and cosy reception, the pretty receptionist welcome me with a wai and serve me a glass of water.

She signalled all the gals in the room to parade in front of me and patiently explain to me the package and the names of the gals. I chose a gal named APPLE and its the best decision I made for this CM trip.

Room with cleaned bedsheet and dim romantic lights made me feel calm down and relaxed. Apple could speak abit of English so its easy to communicate with her. Her attitude is very good, real assets and always willing to please. Her massage skills are superb, better than those traditional massage places. Ass nice for doggie and can ride you very well. 10/10 ! worth every single baht you paid!

Thanks again to Happyman recommendation and I will be back very soon!

Nitwitty
15-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Just finish a Sandwich session with Ann and Opal at Mermaid. Start with 4hands showering for me in the bathroom, 2 foaming my top while the other 2 taking care my below. 555..
Proceed to the room with both girls holding my arms side by side.. Laid down enjoying the massage by ladies, follow by the oil B2B teasing massage.. kept my hands busy with the fondling of 2 pairs of amazing tits..
Action start with Ann riding me while Opal nibbling my body and teasing my balls... yum yum.. First shot fired... took a break with girls side by side on the bed..
Round 2.. this time doggying Opal while Ann busy squeezing opal's voluptious tits.. kept my hands busy too fingering Ann's wet pussy.. after an intensive battle, my 2nd wave of armies rushed out to surrender to the 2 puyings. All panting away on battle ground.. procceed to bathroom for washing up and was guide to rest at the lounge sofa.. left Mermaid a Sexisfying and Happy man. Happyman, who you up at Mermaid? FR leh, dont selfish hor..

Happyman007
15-08-2016, 11:00 PM
Happyman, who you up at Mermaid? FR leh, dont selfish hor..

I up who cannot say lah, later you all up the same wan I lugi you know :p I better don't write FR, first my english hor no good and 2ndly hor I scare tio label again.

I give lobang in CM, those who go please update FR hor.....and don't forget to up my points, maybe Mermaid later give discount or allow point exchange for free massage?? :eek:

hunterhi
16-08-2016, 12:04 AM
Wa, Bro, dun sip sip la😁 as I read all the FR make me wet wet, if Xiaodi dropby can bring me there to enjoy sandwich... Which I always dream of😊
Mai Kong Lioa😜 the more I think 受不了。

I up who cannot say lah, later you all up the same wan I lugi you know :p I better don't write FR, first my english hor no good and 2ndly hor I scare tio label again.

I give lobang in CM, those who go please update FR hor.....and don't forget to up my points, maybe Mermaid later give discount or allow point exchange for free massage?? :eek:

Happyman007
16-08-2016, 12:08 AM
Wa, Bro, dun sip sip la😁 as I read all the FR make me wet wet, if Xiaodi dropby can bring me there to enjoy sandwich... Which I always dream of😊
Mai Kong Lioa😜 the more I think 受不了。

I saw Tiger got promotion buy go free back to CM leh, mai tu lew come lah I bring you go eat sandwich :D

hunterhi
16-08-2016, 12:17 AM
Wa... Bro... U so fast reply, 😋 Mmmmm... I go plan update u again, better not TCSS too much if not I also Tio label😰
U enjoy more of Lanna Thai😂....三碗猪脚😊

I saw Tiger got promotion buy go free back to CM leh, mai tu lew come lah I bring you go eat sandwich :D

Doomas
16-08-2016, 12:39 AM
Bros Pooh and Nitwitty, can pls give physical descriptions of your gals? :D

With friendly guidance from Happyman, I went to Mermaid massage for the first time. all tuk tuk or songtaew will know this area, so very easy to go. Very clean and cosy reception, the pretty receptionist welcome me with a wai and serve me a glass of water.

She signalled all the gals in the room to parade in front of me and patiently explain to me the package and the names of the gals. I chose a gal named APPLE and its the best decision I made for this CM trip.

Room with cleaned bedsheet and dim romantic lights made me feel calm down and relaxed. Apple could speak abit of English so its easy to communicate with her. Her attitude is very good, real assets and always willing to please. Her massage skills are superb, better than those traditional massage places. Ass nice for doggie and can ride you very well. 10/10 ! worth every single baht you paid!

Thanks again to Happyman recommendation and I will be back very soon!

Happyman007
16-08-2016, 01:41 AM
Wa... Bro... U so fast reply, 😋 Mmmmm... I go plan update u again, better not TCSS too much if not I also Tio label😰
U enjoy more of Lanna Thai😂....三碗猪脚😊

ok2, let me know if you confirm your trip :D

Bros Pooh and Nitwitty, can pls give physical descriptions of your gals? :D

Aiyo, u come CM just drop by to see lor, if nice you call if not nice just walk out lor......description too much later kena label as agent.

TonyCheong2
16-08-2016, 03:43 PM
description too much later kena label as agent.

Label as what agent?

Ojek agent arh 555?! :p

Happyman007
16-08-2016, 07:24 PM
Label as what agent?

Ojek agent arh 555?! :p

Go-Jek agent :p

TonyCheong2
17-08-2016, 01:52 AM
Go-Jek agent :p

You franchise from Indonesia ya? :p

Use original name Go-Jerk better lah. :D

Nitwitty
17-08-2016, 11:24 PM
Here I am at Mermaid.. and Guess who I saw? Mr Happyman is here too!!! Had a chat with him before choosing the Reception here intro a new girl for me to QC her standard. hahaha....

Name: Goy
Guide me to the room, proceed to shower with me.. What surprise me was she is able to do decent back cracking massage for me... then comes the Oil b2b massage.. Handful size boobs circling my body in oil... Start teasing and comes the bj while me fingering her... WOW!! waterfall... until she buay tahan and ask me to fill her up... This girl definitely have stamina as she keeps riding and riding.. Reluctant to lose the fight, change position to missionary, pump her hard while 2 wobbling boobs in view.. Finally, won the battle as she told me she came first before me...

As I was about to leave.. another SG guy riding bike came into the shop, had a chat with him before introducing 20yr old uni gal BB to him.. Hope he comes down a happy man..

Happyman007
18-08-2016, 03:06 AM
Here I am at Mermaid.. and Guess who I saw? Mr Happyman is here too!!! Had a chat with him before choosing the Reception here intro a new girl for me to QC her standard. hahaha....

As I was about to leave.. another SG guy riding bike came into the shop

Realise a lot of stealth ninja sbf bro in cm also, anyway welcome to CM and is really a nice city to live in :D

Nitwitty
19-08-2016, 02:30 PM
Yeah.. I was told by the recept girl recently have more SG guys... By the way, as advise by the Reception... She suggest if our fellow SG samsters take TukTuk or Red taxi, stop at Arirang Korean Restaurant @ ChiangmaiLand.

After the tuk tuk drive away then walk opposite to Mermaid.. This will avoid TukTuk driver from marking up price at Mermaid for their commission. Cheers and Enjoy!!!

RUBnTUG
19-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Realise a lot of stealth ninja sbf bro in cm also, anyway welcome to CM and is really a nice city to live in :D

Nice meeting everyone the other night!

Been to Little Mermaid first time and very happy when the quality of the place. Easy to find, nice clean, safe....

Ladies are good in quality and quantity.

Went there for two days straight.

First had a session with BB. Young Petite girl. Eager to please. Can't speak English nor Chinese do the Google Translate Comes out.

Service was good. Very young. Pretty. Very much like the Poly Girls. Young Pre Teen Boobs. Tight slim body.

Started with a shower. Then a teasing little brushing massage. Using get Boobs where this I will give a plus for effort. Allowed me to paint her and she got really wet. I love that!

And she straddled me in top and started to ride me. She was indeed rather tight. Clasping all the way. We change to missionary and I pumped her rather hard due to pent up sexual pressure. Wanted and needed that good release.

After i came, we had the SOP massage and shower.

Asked if she does booking overnight but I guess she's is new to this line and was apprehensive.

She knew my original intention to have a sandwich and suggested we try with her buddy Pim. I knew she was new. So opted for a suggested combo instead the next day.

To be continued

RUBnTUG
19-08-2016, 05:01 PM

Been to Little Mermaid first time and very happy when the quality of the place. Easy to find, nice clean, safe....

Ladies are good in quality and quantity.

Went there for two days straight.

First had a session with BB. Young Petite girl. Eager to please. Can't speak English nor Chinese do the Google Translate Comes out.

Service was good. Very young. Pretty. Very much like the Poly Girls. Young Pre Teen Boobs. Tight slim body.

Started with a shower. Then a teasing little brushing massage. Using get Boobs where this I will give a plus for effort. Allowed me to paint her and she got really wet. I love that!

And she straddled me in top and started to ride me. She was indeed rather tight. Clasping all the way. We change to missionary and I pumped her rather hard due to pent up sexual pressure. Wanted and needed that good release.

After i came, we had the SOP massage and shower.

Asked if she does booking overnight but I guess she's is new to this line and was apprehensive.

She knew my original intention to have a sandwich and suggested we try with her buddy Pim. I knew she was new. So opted for a suggested combo instead the next day.

To be continued

bigbuffalo
20-08-2016, 01:33 AM
Hi all experienced brothers , I need some advices regarding hiring transport ( cost etc ) to wat doi suthep for 3 people .
Can anyone help ?
Thank you .

naemlo
20-08-2016, 01:43 AM
Hi all experienced brothers , I need some advices regarding hiring transport ( cost etc ) to wat doi suthep for 3 people .
Can anyone help ?

It is easier to stop any empty songtiaw and bargain the price tho n fro.

Happyman007
20-08-2016, 02:42 AM
Can anyone help ?
Thank you .

take a 20 baht red cab to Chiangmai Zoo, and from there a lot of red cab waiting to go up Doi Suthep, not sure how much think around 50-80 baht 1 way up per person........3 person total cost around 100 x 3 = 300 baht x 2 way = 600 baht estimated.

Since you have 3 person, why not rent a car for 1000-1200 baht......beside driving up to Doi Suthep can also drive to Wat Phra That Doi Kham near night safari area and so much cheaper plus time saving if going to few places.

Happyman007
20-08-2016, 02:44 AM

To be continued

Nice meeting you and sorry didn't stay later to talk to you as I'm rushing to up the other girl before shop close, hehehe. Do catch up again if you're in Chiangmai and waiting for your sandwich FR leh :p

chakachaka
20-08-2016, 08:51 AM
nabei must go little mermaid liao~~~ lol..

shall forgo sayuri~~~

bigbuffalo
20-08-2016, 11:27 AM
take a 20 baht red cab to Chiangmai Zoo, and from there a lot of red cab waiting to go up Doi Suthep, not sure how much think around 50-80 baht 1 way up per person........3 person total cost around 100 x 3 = 300 baht x 2 way = 600 baht estimated.

Since you have 3 person, why not rent a car for 1000-1200 baht......beside driving up to Doi Suthep can also drive to Wat Phra That Doi Kham near night safari area and so much cheaper plus time saving if going to few places.

thanks for the advice , much appreciated
where and how do I go about renting one with driver ?
thanks again

Happyman007
20-08-2016, 12:28 PM
thanks for the advice , much appreciated
where and how do I go about renting one with driver ?
thanks again

Har sorry if you cannot drive and need driver, better use red cab or tuktuk........car with driver will be much more expensive like 2000-2500 daily, can search google for tour company who provide it.

chakachaka
20-08-2016, 09:22 PM
Har sorry if you cannot drive and need driver, better use red cab or tuktuk........car with driver will be much more expensive like 2000-2500 daily, can search google for tour company who provide it.
if you are daring enough, going up on motorbike is better... mostly because of parking space during peak hours... I have no lic, but still i rented one anyway...

When i reach there, motorcycles very easy to park... then i see wave after wave of tour buses and minivans, jam like fk... cars totally stucked... didnt regret!

Happyman007
21-08-2016, 02:04 AM
if you are daring enough, going up on motorbike is better... mostly because of parking space during peak hours... I have no lic, but still i rented one anyway...

When i reach there, motorcycles very easy to park... then i see wave after wave of tour buses and minivans, jam like fk... cars totally stucked... didnt regret!

Yes, renting bike is always the best way to travel in CM, but just be careful as insurance not cover for most case....anyway most ah tiong also rent and ride like snake, sometime peh tahan feel like knock them down 55555 :p

naemlo
21-08-2016, 02:35 AM

Not trying to be a saint or add flame to this. Motor bike is convenient but without a license, better dun ride. Just pay a bit more n rent a car, songtiaw or whatever with a driver.

We always say, buy lottery also not so accurate but 1 unfortunate day when u kill, hurt someone or yourself then u will regret for the rest of your life. Anyway it is your life, do whatever u want but think of others.

chakachaka
22-08-2016, 01:33 PM
Can any bros kindly suggest a girl friendly hotel that doesnt break the bank?

Humlea
22-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Huh? which hotel in CM is not girl friendly?

chakachaka
22-08-2016, 03:59 PM
Huh? which hotel in CM is not girl friendly?

Sorry lah bro, coz im browsing through hotels that are less than 50 a night, some look more like hostels mah... Or look like a very family place...

Later i bring a sexy thai puying walk in front lobby tio stopped.

Thats y i avoided airbnb for this trip

Humlea
22-08-2016, 07:35 PM
$50 many choice liao... Take a look at Basicline at loi kroh soi 1... I think it's in the $30 range.

Happyman007
22-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Can any bros kindly suggest a girl friendly hotel that doesnt break the bank?

Pai seh didn't stay hotel in CM for too long lew, normally SGD 50 range are 3 stars hotel and most of them are girl friendly. Use Agoda to check review and once you decide on which hotel & area to stay, just give them a ring to confirm again for girl friendly........Airbnb sure girl friendly, normally owner not staying with you to check you, and no reason for them to reject your partner.

chakachaka
22-08-2016, 10:11 PM
thanks for the replies guys :D If you guys are in CM when I am, blanja u all makan :D

So go chiangmailand pick up charbor, then head to hotel LT... next day ba long long lol...

NewFreedom
28-08-2016, 06:27 PM
Got recommendation along Sridornchai Road? Itchy backside book solo trip 4 myself....

Tis little mermaid is directly opp korean restaurant? Signboard sure can see?

Happyman007
28-08-2016, 07:07 PM
Got recommendation along Sridornchai Road? Itchy backside book solo trip 4 myself....

Tis little mermaid is directly opp korean restaurant? Signboard sure can see?

Sridornchai road is near to night market and not far from CM land, and yes the korean restaurant is opp Mermaid, got a big sign board for Mermaid you cannot miss it.

NewFreedom
28-08-2016, 07:22 PM
Sridornchai road is near to night market and not far from CM land, and yes the korean restaurant is opp Mermaid, got a big sign board for Mermaid you cannot miss it.

Tks bro! Muz b outdated map pics which nt show d outlet. Will recee... Maybe try studio spa as well, if still standing.

Doomas
31-08-2016, 12:46 AM
When will u be in CM? :D

Thks guys for the FRs. Gonna try Mermaid and Raspberry spas, after my fav at Absolute Paradise :D

Anyone knows where White formerly of Alenna is working now? Miss her firm white boobs :p

thanks for the replies guys :D If you guys are in CM when I am, blanja u all makan

So go chiangmailand pick up charbor, then head to hotel LT... next day ba long long lol...

chakachaka
31-08-2016, 10:35 PM
from 7th to 8 i guess...

Guys i have question to ask... Should I go Pai (went before, but I love that place) or go Doi Inthanon (Never go before, curious)... I have no time to do both i think... and its quite xiong biking up and down mountains...

hunterhi
01-09-2016, 09:56 AM
Bro, for this u have to ask urself, izzt worth to bike both place since u say u got time limt, as I gave done Chiangmai to Doi Inthanon for day trip it take me alone about 1hr to ride the foot of Inthanan, n it will take another 45min to 1hr to the top of Inthanon...

https://www.thainationalparks.com/doi-inthanon-national-park
I think izzt abit higher than Genting Highland:D

For Pai, I have done Chiangmai to Pai in 2hr, which is about 120km away with nice curve to play... So u decide urself... I know many ppl go to the north for the Northern Thailand Loop which is what we call MHS loop ( Mae Hong Soon ) Izzt about 1864 curve if u complete the loop:p enjoy the Lanna Thailand...
三碗猪脚

from 7th to 8 i guess...

Guys i have question to ask... Should I go Pai (went before, but I love that place) or go Doi Inthanon (Never go before, curious)... I have no time to do both i think... and its quite xiong biking up and down mountains...

LeBaron
02-09-2016, 08:04 AM
When will u be in CM? :D

Thks guys for the FRs. Gonna try Mermaid and Raspberry spas, after my fav at Absolute Paradise :D

Anyone knows where White formerly of Alenna is working now? Miss her firm white boobs :p

Bro, I heard she was working once at Lily Spa, but I am not 100% sure.

chakachaka
02-09-2016, 08:15 AM
Bro, for this u have to ask urself, izzt worth to bike both place since u say u got time limt, as I gave done Chiangmai to Doi Inthanon for day trip it take me alone about 1hr to ride the foot of Inthanan, n it will take another 45min to 1hr to the top of Inthanon...

https://www.thainationalparks.com/doi-inthanon-national-park
I think izzt abit higher than Genting Highland:D

For Pai, I have done Chiangmai to Pai in 2hr, which is about 120km away with nice curve to play... So u decide urself... I know many ppl go to the north for the Northern Thailand Loop which is what we call MHS loop ( Mae Hong Soon ) Izzt about 1864 curve if u complete the loop:p enjoy the Lanna Thailand...
三碗猪脚
I've done MHS on car... bike wise not yet... actually this coming trip is more like a recce trip... year end then i do a full loop...

but thanks for the headsup :D

Btw I have no license lol

Happyman007
02-09-2016, 08:10 PM
Btw I have no license lol

No license to ride in CM city is already consider dangerous as no insurance cover but even accident also should be not serious and not too expensive.....but if you try to ride longer distance to MHS, Pai or CR please forget it and don't take this kind of risk.

To add on, even your own travel insurance will not cover if you drive or ride without license and get involve in accident.

naemlo
02-09-2016, 09:22 PM
No license to ride in CM city is already consider dangerous as no insurance cover but even accident also should be not serious and not too expensive.....but if you try to ride longer distance to MHS, Pai or CR please forget it and don't take this kind of risk.

No insurance, if 3rd party liability incurs which is costly then cry father, cry mother... call all friends n relatives to bring money to help.

I just dun understand what is the difficulty of obeying the law in another country esp this is simple straight forward rule. U know u are against the law yet u want to challenge or play ti gum.

As mentioned, some idiots just think of own thrill and risk the life of others. Change the position if someone kill your own kid/friend, how will u feel? Will u feel sorry for the driver whom has no license but still insist to drive?

If this happens to me, I will make sure I will get the best the lawyer to squeeze the last blood out of the idiot. Frankly if gets into accident, hopefully the idiot will be injured too then he will regret it.

Anyway just share a real life incident... a relative of mine was driving got into accident, he and his wife died on the spot and leave behind an infant. The driver of the other car was without license. During funeral the driver, came kneeling down, cried n seek for forgiveness.... he was slapped and kicked by the death relatives. This type of asshole or bastard dun deserve a 2nd chance, ought to be tortured alive.

stoneboy
02-09-2016, 10:28 PM
Was in CM and went down Mermaid today :p

The standard of the place is good...clean and cosy.

Greeted by friendly PR, got a drink with all the girls lining up. No rush and took my time to choose, and from PR recommendation, Opal was the choice.

Had a good time chatting and playing in the shower, got her to do a BBBJ too :) Good to know how to speak a little Thai. She's meaty type which I like :D Breast is definitely more than a handful. Got her real wet while she BBBJ back in the room. Ram her real hard in doggy style, nice ass! She start getting horny and climb on top of me and start riding like a wild cowgirl.....and wooohoooo! We came together and she came falling on to my body panting. Then she proceed with a relaxing oil massage, while my 'brother' had time to cool down. After the usual shower.

Will definitely recommend this place to my fellow buddies who is coming to Chiang Mai. :)

conor
03-09-2016, 10:19 PM
from 7th to 8 i guess...

I was up in Pai 2 weeks back and will be going again prob next wed or thurs. Roads this time can be very wet and slippery so ride with a lot of caution regardless you have a licence or not.

My buddy and me thinking of getting 2 puyings to come with us to Pai for some smokin good times. Anyone knows where we can taopao for a day or 2? I was told to try freelancers on Wechat but the last time a fren tried that he ended up with a ladyboy on his bed. Lolz !

Will be in CM tomorr onwards for a week so anyone up for a beer pls shout out!

chakachaka
04-09-2016, 08:55 AM
I was up in Pai 2 weeks back and will be going again prob next wed or thurs. Roads this time can be very wet and slippery so ride with a lot of caution regardless you have a licence or not.

My buddy and me thinking of getting 2 puyings to come with us to Pai for some smokin good times. Anyone knows where we can taopao for a day or 2? I was told to try freelancers on Wechat but the last time a fren tried that he ended up with a ladyboy on his bed. Lolz !

Will be in CM tomorr onwards for a week so anyone up for a beer pls shout out!
Thanks for the heads up

I be in CM from 7th onwards... still thinking of doing either mountain...

If have puiyings I change to car liao... heh heh heh ...

tabao from mermaid?

BlueDragon193
04-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Anyone been to the Milk Club....look interesting.:D

https://www.wongnai.com/articles/milk-club-cm

lifeisfun
04-09-2016, 11:38 PM
Hi all , any good traditional and reasonably priced Thai restaurants to recommend ?
Thank you.

Happyman007
05-09-2016, 02:39 AM
Anyone been to the Milk Club....look interesting.:D

https://www.wongnai.com/articles/milk-club-cm

Been there once, a lot of milk but face so so only, switch to Oxide bar much better :)

Hi all , any good traditional and reasonably priced Thai restaurants to recommend ?
Thank you.

Google for Paak Dang restaurant, price slightly higher but still reasonable, food aroy.

BlueDragon193
05-09-2016, 11:53 AM
Been there once, a lot of milk but face so so only, switch to Oxide bar much better :)

Look yummy and don't forget to bring there.:D

fD4FMWkYAzU

BlueDragon193
05-09-2016, 11:53 AM
A lot of popular singers hold their mini concert there and I don't think I get bored in CM.:)

lAtaY323Pv4

Happyman007
05-09-2016, 02:30 PM
Look yummy and don't forget to bring there.:D

A lot of popular singers hold their mini concert there and I don't think I get bored in CM.:)

cum lah, last time met you in bkk already few years ago. CM is good place to retire and relax, come over I bring you go kin lao ;)

P.S. your 1 or 2 night spending in bkk club can let you live comfortable in CM for a month or more.

BlueDragon193
05-09-2016, 03:22 PM
cum lah, last time met you in bkk already few years ago. CM is good place to retire and relax, come over I bring you go kin lao ;)

P.S. your 1 or 2 night spending in bkk club can let you live comfortable in CM for a month or more.

Noted with thanks.:D

stoneboy
05-09-2016, 06:03 PM
Dropped by at Mermaid again today. With Bro Nitwitty's recommendation, chose BB.

SYT....20 years old!!!! Service was good, skin was incredibly tender :p Buay tahan, finished the battle early, but got a lovely massage after.

Imagine a tiny mouth nibbling your body like goldfish.. sent goosebumps all over your body!!

chakachaka
07-09-2016, 05:24 PM
Touched down CM.....

Feeling shag

Dnllbg
23-09-2016, 10:44 AM
Hi all, any escort agency for outcall services in cm?? Wads the rate? Plan to visit early nov.. Where shall i stay to be in the most happening club tat i can bring the gals back to my hotel? Prefer to stay 4-5* hotel.. Thank you for any good contacts or advices..

Happyman007
25-09-2016, 11:25 PM
Hi all, any escort agency for outcall services in cm?? Wads the rate? Plan to visit early nov.. Where shall i stay to be in the most happening club tat i can bring the gals back to my hotel? Prefer to stay 4-5* hotel.. Thank you for any good contacts or advices..

Aiyo dun PM me asking leh, I'm not your OKT and I also dun know you at all. Please PM to master OKT Mod as he collect advertisement fee from agent maybe he got OKT in CM to recommend you.......i dun get paid by SBF and not stealth agent hor :rolleyes:

TonyCheong2
26-09-2016, 02:41 AM
Touched down CM.....

Feeling shag

Don't shack lah!

Just head to Sayuri to get a shag lor! :p

Aiyo dun PM me asking leh, I'm not your OKT and I also dun know you at all. Please PM to master OKT Mod as he collect advertisement fee from agent maybe he got OKT in CM to recommend you.......i dun get paid by SBF and not stealth agent hor :rolleyes:

5555 you also receive such boliao PMs like me?

You got read Jakarta thread?
I also told someone off that I'm not his OKT and please contact advertised social escort agents directly 5555! :D

mark_07
27-09-2016, 01:22 AM
Just went today after touch down.
Little mermaid price
2000b - b2b
2500b - include FJ

Overall, average service and willing to please.

zz77
28-09-2016, 05:49 PM
Short FR - Little mermaid (girl: Anny)

Same with another brother price information, went there, easily found location

Room is very big, second floor

Price: THB 2000 B2B, THB 2500 B2B+FJ

There was a 24 year old girl who could speak Chinese fluently, so I chose her, short and sexy body, beautiful face with make up, A+ boobs, thin waist, smooth skin, girl name Anny (if I remember correctly), very good services, tight FJ (doggy) I enjoyed a lot with her

When I got out the reception, saw BB, yes, she is very attractive and looks young, will try BB next time

Doomas
02-10-2016, 03:21 AM
Sneaked away from OC for a quickie at Little Mermaid. Good advice from someone here; if you take tuk tuk here, tell the driver you want to get to the Korean Arirang restaurant at Chiangmailand. When you get there, just cross the road to Little Mermaid, it's impossible to miss.

Couple of gals on duty there. Chose Yaya. Quite tall, curvy but not fat, fair and smooth complexion, light brown nipples which felt deliciously hard in my mouth, 36C bombs, neatly trimmed beautifully folded pussy, and an ass simply made for doggy. Service no horse run. Rubba in the shower, catbath, like making love with a very horny gf. Got frenching and painting, perhaps bcz I could phoot Thai nit noy to make her comfy. And she was wet wet wet. BJ was with cap so it was a bit of an adjustment for a GL fella like me but her service way more than made up.

Damage: 2500THB for B2B and FJ. Tipped her biz she made me a very happy fella.

Other gals on duty were Opal, Luktan, Anny and Pim. Gosh, I wish I had the cash and sperm for them all.

Met bro Nitwitty there too. Nice fella and we chatted for quite a while. Seems there's a small cheongster community in chiangmai. I won't be bored when I retire there.

Doomas

Nitwitty
02-10-2016, 12:36 PM
Met Bro Doomas after finishing my sandwich session with Luktan and Anny. These 2 are my personal favourites together with Yaya which i recommend to Bro Doomas. Told him my favourites sure no horse run de.. anyway, will get permission from the gals to take picture and post for fellow bros to see see look look..

anikisan
02-10-2016, 12:55 PM
Thanks bros for ur FRs^^

How's the nightlife there? Apart from a few discos and lots of street bars, there isn't anything like nana or sc in bkk right? hahaha

Ray84
03-10-2016, 01:14 AM
Bros,

Does anyone know if Chalnatt Hotel or Mayflower Grande hotel is girl friendly?

If not, any hotel recommendations?

ThXX

yinyang
03-10-2016, 12:46 PM
How's the nightlife there? Apart from a few discos and lots of street bars, there isn't anything like nana or sc in bkk right?
Chiangmai is unlike Bkk, Patts or Phuket. Lifestyle's way more laid back (secret to HM007's bliss and longevity :p).

Only known aggs are Foxy Lady (a stroll from night bazaar), Spot Light (oldest ago near Tapae gate) and 1 at Loy Kroh (forgot name:o). Small beer bars at Loy Kroh entertainment complex got a sprinkling of FLs. Just don't hit the LB bar next to the boxing ring.

If you are the clubbing type, there's Niman area (near CMU) with Warm Up, Monkey, Infinity. Pls excuse my dated CNX, as it's nearly 3 years since I was last there (with regular frequency)

TonyCheong2
03-10-2016, 05:51 PM
Pls excuse my dated CNX, as it's nearly 3 years since I was last there (with regular frequency)

My Chiangmai database and memory outdated by 11 years.
Much worse than you 555! :p

Happyman007
03-10-2016, 06:17 PM
If you are the clubbing type, there's Niman area (near CMU) with Warm Up, Monkey, Infinity. Pls excuse my dated CNX, as it's nearly 3 years since I was last there (with regular frequency)

Monkey close lew :D but lot of smaller pub around in Nimman area and also up on roof top of Maya got a few more happening bar.

My Chiangmai database and memory outdated by 11 years.
Much worse than you 555! :p

Old city not much change but nearby area with new Central Festival mall area coming up lot of new condo with tallest is Supalai condo opp the mall. Time for you to come back cm lah, hkg and macau got direct flight to CM with airasia, KL also got airasia and new Malindo flight is cheap too. :D

The new Mermaid massage place becoming new sinkie gathering ground, some bro always hang around there :p

Doomas
03-10-2016, 06:20 PM
The one at Loy Kroh is Star Xix. Sneaked out last nite and nearly went there but ended up at Foxy Lady. Wakao, Foxy Lady small place but has some seriously good looking poo yings, tho they seem more interested in ang mo money. Had ST with a 28 year old MILF poo ying who brought me to a ST hotel on her motorsai. Room not bad, better than Hotel 81 tho tucked in a small deserted soi somewhere 5 mins away. Weird thing was that itz next to a small roadside bar which had several farang patrons.

Romp with pooying was ok. Frenching and painting, tho no BJ knn. At least she came like the Ping River from my painting. FJ was a disaster, she refused to use my 003. Seems she thought thin condoms break easily and insisted on the local brands provided by the hotel which felt like kevlar on my lanjiao. End up have to chak bao myself.

Damage: ST 2000 for up to 2 hrs, lady drinks 150 x 4, my drink 110, BF 700, room 350. Total 3760.

RTAGG: Visit one more time on my next trip then see how.

Doomas

Chiangmai is unlike Bkk, Patts or Phuket. Lifestyle's way more laid back (secret to HM007's bliss and longevity :p).

Only known aggs are Foxy Lady (a stroll from night bazaar), Spot Light (oldest ago near Tapae gate) and 1 at Loy Kroh (forgot name:o). Small beer bars at Loy Kroh entertainment complex got a sprinkling of FLs. Just don't hit the LB bar next to the boxing ring.

Doomas
03-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Haha I want to go Mermaid again but satang mai por liao. Keep dreaming of Yaya :D

Bro Nitwitty, pls tell Yaya to wait for my return next April. Her GFE + PSE steady pom pee pee. Kings have started wars over ladies like her :p

Monkey close lew but lot of smaller pub around in Nimman area and also up on roof top of Maya got a few more happening bar.

Old city not much change but nearby area with new Central Festival mall area coming up lot of new condo with tallest is Supalai condo opp the mall. Time for you to come back cm lah, hkg and macau got direct flight to CM with airasia, KL also got airasia and new Malindo flight is cheap too. :D

The new Mermaid massage place becoming new sinkie gathering ground, some bro always hang around there :p

TonyCheong2
03-10-2016, 09:30 PM
Monkey close lew :D but lot of smaller pub around in Nimman area and also up on roof top of Maya got a few more happening bar.

Monkey Pub I went once before. It's the second most happening pub besides Warm Up Pub.

If got return air tickets under S$100 I don't mind 555. :p

yinyang
03-10-2016, 09:49 PM
The one at Loy Kroh is Star Xix. Sneaked out last nite and nearly went there...Foxy Lady small place but has some seriously good looking poo yings, tho they seem more interested in ang mo money.

FJ was a disaster, she refused to use my 003. Seems she thought thin condoms break easily and insisted on the local brands provided by the hotel which felt like kevlar on my lanjiao. End up have to chak bao myself.
Stand corrected on Loy Kroh's Star Xix. From my past forays there, don't think you missed out. You had to pay up some 1st drink cover/entry after hoofing up the stairs. Yo, Foxy Lady's puyings are biased towards white meat. Even the mamasan yaya.

Your kevlar do nearly had me fall off the chair in stitches. Well, your saving grace was she rained after your paint job:p

How long's your overlay in CNX? Damn, my 2-3 year itch's playing up again

Happyman007
03-10-2016, 09:55 PM
If got return air tickets under S$100 I don't mind 555. :p

Aiyo sg/jkt/sg also mai mee under sgd 100 lah, you asking too much 555

KL/cnx/KL maybe got under sgd 100........aiyo dun be so cheap lah u play forex 1 day earn few k sgd what is few hundred for u :confused:

TonyCheong2
03-10-2016, 11:16 PM
Aiyo sg/jkt/sg also mai mee under sgd 100 lah, you asking too much 555

KL/cnx/KL maybe got under sgd 100........aiyo dun be so cheap lah u play forex 1 day earn few k sgd what is few hundred for u

Sometimes SIN/CGK return air tckets have under S$100 during promotion period. :p

Sibei exaggerate where got so easy to make few thousand SGD daily by playing Forex man.
You think trading is bao jiak one ah 555?
Or you think I'm like those UBS traders posting on the Thai Baht Exchange Rate thread asking where is the best rate as if they are going to show hand and change a few million Bahts 555! :p

If really so easy and can make so much I already rent luxury condo to stay in Silom.
Day time do trading then evening time go and cheong G-Club liao loh! :D

By the way current SGD/THB spot rate is 25.3689. ;)

Doomas
04-10-2016, 10:31 AM
Haha wonder if CM gals are less adventurous than their bkk counterparts.

The waitresses at Foxy Lady were quite friendly to me tho, quite good looking too. Wonder if they can be BF'ed. Any idea which of the 3 aggs here are more accepting of asian meat?

I arrived in CM on 30 Sep, leaving today. Rain past few days was a bit of a letdown but still enjoyed myself. Letting a 2 to 3 year itch is bad for your health. You need to do something about it :p

Stand corrected on Loy Kroh's Star Xix. From my past forays there, don't think you missed out. You had to pay up some 1st drink cover/entry after hoofing up the stairs. Yo, Foxy Lady's puyings are biased towards white meat. Even the mamasan yaya.

Your kevlar do nearly had me fall off the chair in stitches. Well, your saving grace was she rained after your paint job:p

How long's your overlay in CNX? Damn, my 2-3 year itch's playing up again

Nitwitty
06-10-2016, 10:52 PM
https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/picture.php?albumid=236&pictureid=1176My FR for Cherry @ Little Mermaid.

Name: Cherry
Stats: 34D 26 35

Received a msg to QC Cherry for her first blood at Little Mermaid. First impression when I saw her was WOW!! Her racks are Biggggg!!!! Ask her whether real or silicon, she tell me to feel for myself in the room. KNS

Proceed to room to unveil my gift.... First surprise was her boobs are perfectly original and firm, too big for my small hand to conquer... Then comes the 2nd surprise, bottom off and I saw a pinky shaved pussy.. Buay Tahan liao..

After playing in the shower, and follow by her massage.. there comes the kinky B2B.. while she's teasing me, my hands are also busy at her south...

I shall proclaim her as the Niagara Waterfall of Mermaid with the works of my magic fingers.. Guess she also buay tahan and soon she was riding me... Very hardworking cowgirl as she keeps riding and riding until I initiate to change position to my favourite doggy.. Fleshy ass as I like boost my ego to hear the sound of piak piak piak.... Next comes the missionary as I can see her boobs swinging up and down with momentum... Soon surrender my babies and she proceed to help me cleanup before heading for shower..

Already booked her tomorrow for sandwich with my favourite Anny.. Shall ask them for permission to take pic for the the benefit of the bros here.. Let me know how to post attachment please? Thanks

yinyang
06-10-2016, 11:57 PM
Nitwitty, as we have a vested interest in your Mermaid pics -just click on the icon at extreme right (above your post, tool bar) 'LOAD PICS' in blue font. You can't miss it. Or you can do 3rd party app like Photobucket.

Doomas
07-10-2016, 01:02 AM
Haha knn I missed her by 3 days 555

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/picture.php?albumid=236&pictureid=1176My FR for Cherry @ Little Mermaid.

Name: Cherry
Stats: 34D 26 35

Received a msg to QC Cherry for her first blood at Little Mermaid. First impression when I saw her was WOW!! Her racks are Biggggg!!!! Ask her whether real or silicon, she tell me to feel for myself in the room. KNS

Proceed to room to unveil my gift.... First surprise was her boobs are perfectly original and firm, too big for my small hand to conquer... Then comes the 2nd surprise, bottom off and I saw a pinky shaved pussy.. Buay Tahan liao..

After playing in the shower, and follow by her massage.. there comes the kinky B2B.. while she's teasing me, my hands are also busy at her south...

I shall proclaim her as the Niagara Waterfall of Mermaid with the works of my magic fingers.. Guess she also buay tahan and soon she was riding me... Very hardworking cowgirl as she keeps riding and riding until I initiate to change position to my favourite doggy.. Fleshy ass as I like boost my ego to hear the sound of piak piak piak.... Next comes the missionary as I can see her boobs swinging up and down with momentum... Soon surrender my babies and she proceed to help me cleanup before heading for shower..

Already booked her tomorrow for sandwich with my favourite Anny.. Shall ask them for permission to take pic for the the benefit of the bros here.. Let me know how to post attachment please? Thanks

PleasePCC
07-10-2016, 01:03 AM
Nitwitty.... You can't miss it. Or you can do 3rd party app like Photobucket.

Ya Bro Nitwitty, waiting for pics for my pcc....maybe Mermaid pics can help me break pcc record of 43 times a day.

yinyang
07-10-2016, 07:54 AM
...waiting for pics for my pcc....maybe Mermaid pics can help me break pcc record of 43 times a day.
Wah lau-only 24hrs daily, so your golden palm so busy every 30mins (more if making time for lost sleep):eek: What a para Olympic record:p

Nitwitty
07-10-2016, 03:26 PM
This is Cherry's Pic..

Sandwich will be up later.. KNS... today got new girl again... Strain me die leh....4944249443

PleasePCC
07-10-2016, 07:38 PM
This is Cherry's..... KNS... today got new girl again... Strain me die

Won't die one Bro Nitwitty, juz treat as doing Rifle PT and your are taking PTI Course in Chiangmai lor.

Naka_Timo
07-10-2016, 08:37 PM
This is Cherry's Pic..

Sandwich will be up later.. KNS... today got new girl again... Strain me die leh....4944249443

See pics my nose also bleed liao, must pay them a visit one day.

Nitwitty
07-10-2016, 09:41 PM
By the way, just to let you guys know the pics taken are genuine without any help from Photoshop or apps.. What you see is what you get...

Sandwiched Anny and Cherry....

Basically, my favourite Anny knows what to do and is always playful.. build the atmosphere for Cherry and both starts to get heated up.. their octopus hands already start roaming me during shower..

Decided to skip the massage this time and ask for some lesbian acts.. Anny took the initiative to guide Cherry on missionary, slowly nibbling from her neck down.. stopped at Cherry's boobs and she started to suck and lick plus squeeze.. Moved myself towards Cherry and she knew what to do.. Bjing in progress while my fingers fondling Anny's pussy.

First shot ended with Anny riding me while me and Cherry nibbling and sucking each other's nips..

2nd wave ended with (Anny on missionary), (Cherry on top of Anny) and i'm doggying Cherry.. Cherry is playing and sucking Anny's Nips.. Wonder you guys can imagine the scenerio?4947849479

Doomas
09-10-2016, 09:48 PM
https://33.media.tumblr.com/59b5b7f61bb1c3421e5aee30a7d83f35/tumblr_inline_n3qjj5R1da1r2dudr.gif

By the way, just to let you guys know the pics taken are genuine without any help from Photoshop or apps.. What you see is what you get...

Sandwiched Anny and Cherry....

Basically, my favourite Anny knows what to do and is always playful.. build the atmosphere for Cherry and both starts to get heated up.. their octopus hands already start roaming me during shower..

Decided to skip the massage this time and ask for some lesbian acts.. Anny took the initiative to guide Cherry on missionary, slowly nibbling from her neck down.. stopped at Cherry's boobs and she started to suck and lick plus squeeze.. Moved myself towards Cherry and she knew what to do.. Bjing in progress while my fingers fondling Anny's pussy.

First shot ended with Anny riding me while me and Cherry nibbling and sucking each other's nips..

2nd wave ended with (Anny on missionary), (Cherry on top of Anny) and i'm doggying Cherry.. Cherry is playing and sucking Anny's Nips.. Wonder you guys can imagine the scenerio?4947849479

stoneboy
10-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Got a message from Bro Nitwitty that a new SYT arriving today @ Mermaid. Decided to have a quick lunch and rushed down. Definitely not disappointed at all ;) MALEE is petite and her skin is fair and smooth, touch already steam! During shower already abit buay tahan...her tender hands on my brother....rubbing and twisting. Didn't beven bother about the massage and proceed immediately to bed on doggy style...pile driver mode!!! She cant stop morning while I wack her cute tender ass..and the best part is.......her pussy is tight and wet! What can you expect from a 20 years old pussy. After she decided to turn around and went on top of me, think she cant tahan already. She cum within on cowgirl position, and her tightened pussy led me to cum too....shit! Thought I can wack awhile longer. She rested panting on bed with me hugging her beside, and she asked if I want a massage...yup, got a massage and shower. Went back home...a happy man :)

TonyCheong2
10-10-2016, 04:37 PM
Got a message from Bro Nitwitty that a new SYT arriving today @ Mermaid. Decided to have a quick lunch and rushed down. Definitely not disappointed at all ;) MALEE is petite and her skin is fair and smooth, touch already steam! During shower already abit buay tahan...her tender hands on my brother....rubbing and twisting. Didn't beven bother about the massage and proceed immediately to bed on doggy style...pile driver mode!!! She cant stop morning while I wack her cute tender ass..and the best part is.......her pussy is tight and wet! What can you expect from a 20 years old pussy. After she decided to turn around and went on top of me, think she cant tahan already. She cum within on cowgirl position, and her tightened pussy led me to cum too....shit! Thought I can wack awhile longer. She rested panting on bed with me hugging her beside, and she asked if I want a massage...yup, got a massage and shower. Went back home...a happy man :)

Wah sey 20yo sex skills so good meh? :cool:

Or you ownself say ownself song 555? :p

Allanooi
11-10-2016, 07:19 AM
Wah sey 20yo sex skills so good meh? :cool:

Or you ownself say ownself song 555? :p

Tony u now like milfs own self hood no call song lol

TonyCheong2
11-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Tony u now like milfs own self hood no call song lol

Whenever possible still prefer SYTs with big neh neh lah. :cool: :p

sotongchew
15-10-2016, 01:48 AM
Haha wonder if CM gals are less adventurous than their bkk counterparts.

The waitresses at Foxy Lady were quite friendly to me tho, quite good looking too. Wonder if they can be BF'ed. Any idea which of the 3 aggs here are more accepting of asian meat?

The girls operating in CNX bars have different objective than their counterparts in BKK. They arent after the farang's money per se, but aiming to nap a farang for long term support. Somehow they perceive farang more reliable than Asian in this respect. And having a farang partner is also sort of a status symbol among these girls.

Yes the waitresses in Foxy Lady are really friendly. I dated 1 for dinner on 2 occasions but failed to bed her. She always offered to get her "sister" for me instead. Make me wonder if she's trying to make some commission out of it.

sotongchew
15-10-2016, 02:28 AM
Brothers who r bold to seek thrill in your girl pursuit do pay a visit to Tawandaeng. Very affordable niteclub for the young. I dont find any FL girls here but there's plenty of girls here seeking fling or ONS. You guys sure can spot them easy enough - they come in small groups of 2 or 3, oblivious to local guys around them, dance among themselves, drink heavily. Many speak English enough to carry a conversation. They are open to chatting up with foreigners.

Why are they there? To let go a failed relationship with BF which is very common among young Thai couples, unhappy marriage, lonely mistresses...?

It's my own experience but i wont go into details lest you think Im bragging. Go see for yourself. Enjoy but tread with caution. Beware of over jealous ex or present partners.

TonyCheong2
15-10-2016, 02:45 AM
Enjoy but tread with caution. Beware of over jealous ex or present partners.

5555 got one good kaki ever have a brush off with a puying's jealous ex-boyfriend. :p

Happyman007
15-10-2016, 12:05 PM
Brothers who r bold to seek thrill in your girl pursuit do pay a visit to Tawandaeng. Very affordable niteclub for the young. I dont find any FL girls here but there's plenty of girls here seeking fling or ONS. You guys sure can spot them easy enough - they come in small groups of 2 or 3, oblivious to local guys around them, dance among themselves, drink heavily. Many speak English enough to carry a conversation. They are open to chatting up with foreigners.

Use to be there few times weekly, too bad I cannot sian cos CM too small and sure kena friend or friend friend of my wife.......haizz, can see so many puying but cannot do anything in CM. Met so many long stay bro here and almost all got thai wife or thai gf living here, so CM is not a fuck and go place but if you spend time and willing to sian, normally you should be able to find someone. We sinkie already make a good name as a perfect (carrot head) husband in CM :D

sotongchew
15-10-2016, 11:24 PM
No Loy Krathong in CM this year. Chiang Mai’s Mayor has announced that until further notice, all sales at the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar and Sunday, as well as Wualai Walking Streets will be suspended.

Confirm Wua Lai is business as usual tonight. Will check out Thapae tomorrow.
TAT even announced for benefit of tourists the pubs and bars will remain open. In Thailand u cant be sure whose authority precedes whose.

sotongchew
15-10-2016, 11:33 PM
Met so many long stay bro here and almost all got thai wife or thai gf living here, so CM is not a fuck and go place but if you spend time and willing to sian, normally you should be able to find someone. We sinkie already make a good name as a perfect (carrot head) husband in CM :D

Hi Bro Happyman, u have an estimate how many SG long-stay brothers r here in Chiang Mai?

Doomas
16-10-2016, 01:21 AM
I guess I was "lucky" that night then. I behaved humble and low key, spoke Thai and and let slip I have a Thai wife. Waitress sidled over and we chatted. 2 gals, tho the not so sooay ones, came to sit with me. 2 singie guys arrived after I did but apart from the waitress who chatted with them a bit, were totally ignored by the gals :p

Told my gal that in BKK, the gogo gals dance naked. She was shocked :cool:

The girls operating in CNX bars have different objective than their counterparts in BKK. They arent after the farang's money per se, but aiming to nap a farang for long term support. Somehow they perceive farang more reliable than Asian in this respect. And having a farang partner is also sort of a status symbol among these girls.

Yes the waitresses in Foxy Lady are really friendly. I dated 1 for dinner on 2 occasions but failed to bed her. She always offered to get her "sister" for me instead. Make me wonder if she's trying to make some commission out of it.

Happyman007
16-10-2016, 01:53 AM
Hi Bro Happyman, u have an estimate how many SG long-stay brothers r here in Chiang Mai?

According to sg embassy staff is around 1000+/- of us living in CM, in our fb group around 80+ in cm sg group, and people that we know around 50+ bro & sis in contact or out for makan drinking etc.....from age group 20+ to 60+ :D

yinyang
16-10-2016, 09:16 AM
Use to be there few times weekly, too bad I cannot sian cos CM too small and sure kena friend or friend friend of my wife......
..girl pursuit do pay a visit to Tawandaeng. Very affordable niteclub for the young. ...Enjoy but tread with caution. Beware of over jealous ex or present partners.
Been there on a few occasions with company. Food's great, but I couldn't relate to the Isaan biased music. Same namesake as with krungthep's, but different owners. Once, met and chatted with a bright young man from Myanmar helping out at the big car park. Spoke english well and he seemed destined for better things. That's harsh realities of life.

Do they still have the old sign on 'no-guns' near the entrance? I once took a pic, as this is a telling slice of the thai mango;)

Ray84
16-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Long due FR for my short trip to CM.

Overall impression is that this is a place to relax and retire. People over here are those that have the "want-to-work, dont-want-to-work-rest" kinda mentality. These are folks that do not like the busy and bustling lifestyle that BKK offers and rather settle down up North in CM for a more 'sabai' life. Overall, we do have a good feel of CM as Girls, especially uni girls are all around the streets when we went around. (These are white skinned, pretty girls with an average of >7 pointers IMHO)

Day 1
Arrived in CM after a short stay at BKK and quickly move on to settle down in Hotel around Niman area. After which, decided to explore nearby surroundings on foot since it rather late. Was especially amazed by the creativity of the youngsters that opened cafes with different themes and offerings. Highly recommends bros who are here to pay the niman area a visit. Soon, we were tired and decided to settle nearby for our dinner. Next stop, after a quick google for the most popular clubs around CM, we decided to go "zoe in yellow" via tuk tuk. Big disappointment (this is not a place to pickup locals) as we soon realized that this is a place that is frequented by farangs and no major actions happened. As we were quite tired by then, decided to retreat back to hotel to rest for the night.

Day 2
Apart from exploring CM in the morning, we decided to pay a visit to Little Mermaid (Bro NitWitty has lots of good reviews on this place). Recommend bros to come by only after 1pm although the place states that it's opened at 12pm as we were there earlier and no girls have arrived yet. Decided to go for a thai massage first (yes, little mermaid does offer authentic massage although that's not their main menu;)) while waiting for the girls to arrive:D.

After massage, checked with the reception that girls have arrived. Asked for a quick parade and finalized my selection on Anny as she is the only one that can speak chinese. Comms to me is impt as it contributes greatly to the gfe experience. Wasn't at all disappointed as Anny is a girl who is very proactive with lots of initiative. Started with small chit chats to break the ice and soon, lots of hugs and kisses followed. Since I had a massage earlier, told her to skip that part and we went to shower tgt. That's where the real fun begins as we were all over each other:D. Shall not go into details here but bros can try next time. After shower, we settled down on the mattress and FS started. After 1st round, we chatted more and teased each other in prep for the 2nd round. What I like about Anny is that there is no concept of time revolving around her. We played around till I am ready. After that, proceeded to shower again for more fun! Finished everything, we went down and parted ways. Before parting, managed to have a small chat with Bro NitWitty. Can see he is well settled down in CM with his wife and daughter. Overall, would recommend this place to bro as this is a good place to get a gfe experience despite being a commercial massage parlor in CM:).

For night activity, we decided to head to Warm Up cafe. Best decision so far for the trip as it was very happening. There was a dj event happening there as well and we saw the prettiest CM girls all gathering around. Although not easy to hook up girls as they all come in groups, this is the place to be to see all the CM girls. I believe, to tackle them, we will need time and effort to know the locals well before being able to know them better thru friends-of- friends network. Time is unfortunately something that we do not have. Good experience still to check out the local night scene.

Day 3/4
Nothing much happened as we went around exploring CM. Also, the news of the Thai King death also hampered any form of entertainments from happening. The last I recalled was that we just chilled at BeerLab, which is a place famous with farlangs and locals alike for their international offerings of craft beers.

Till the next time!

sotongchew
17-10-2016, 12:44 PM
According to sg embassy staff is around 1000+/- of us living in CM, in our fb group around 80+ in cm sg group, and people that we know around 50+ bro & sis in contact or out for makan drinking etc.....from age group 20+ to 60+ :D

1000 in CM? that wud make a big community. Thanks bro.

sotongchew
17-10-2016, 12:59 PM
many years back Kamphaeng Din area was the red light district, and mostly local patronage. many ktv and neon-lit shops lined the streets. Recently i asked a local friend about it and he said a few businesses still exist though many are gone due to urban development.

any bro has any updated knowledge? unfortunately i could not explore it myself as my movement now is quite restricted - for obvious reason.

sotongchew
18-10-2016, 08:23 PM
Although not easy to hook up girls as they all come in groups, this is the place to be to see all the CM girls.

Thanks for sharing. ✌️️

Actually a good place to see all the CM girls is at the night market Kad Na Mor. This is THE PLACE all young CM girls do their shopping. There's also a big openair foodcourt and trendy restaurants there. As the foodcourt is usually crowded, go share a table with a couple of girls and see if Lady Luck is on your side or not.

Kad Na Mor is opposite the CMU entrance on Huay Kaew Road.

sotongchew
18-10-2016, 08:37 PM
Do they still have the old sign on 'no-guns' near the entrance? I once took a pic, as this is a telling slice of the thai mango;)

my last visit was 6 month ago. Im not really sure but yes, my faint memory do recall such a sign. On 1 occasion i notice the bouncers selectively picked out people to do body search. But my impression then was not digging for hidden weapons, more like searching for drugs.

sotongchew
18-10-2016, 08:50 PM
Confirm Wua Lai is business as usual tonight. Will check out Thapae tomorrow.
TAT even announced for benefit of tourists the pubs and bars will remain open. In Thailand u cant be sure whose authority precedes whose.
BTW, outdated update, 😬 Sunday Night Market @ Thapae was open.
Latest unconfirmed news is that November Loy Krathong festival is ON.

TonyCheong2
18-10-2016, 09:05 PM
BTW, outdated update, Sunday Night Market @ Thapae was open.
Latest unconfirmed news is that November Loy Krathong festival is ON.

555 as usual nothing in Thailand is set in stone. :D

X69sinner
24-10-2016, 02:11 PM
Any updates about Loy krathong next month? What I heard was it be on but will be small scale celebration. Anyone able to cfm abt it?
I be going during that week.

Appreciate it.

Happyman007
24-10-2016, 06:55 PM
Any updates about Loy krathong next month? What I heard was it be on but will be small scale celebration. Anyone able to cfm abt it?

Appreciate it.

Loy krathong as usual especially private event doing along riverside area etc is normal......only big event by govt like flower car parade, beauty contest etc are cancel.

xiaobudian
27-10-2016, 10:27 AM
Hello! I'm heading down Chiang-Mai this December for 4D3N.

Anyone could share some travel itinerary?
Also what hotels would be recommended?
I'm visit Bkk frequently but this is the first time to CM. :rolleyes:

smile_santa
27-10-2016, 12:21 PM

Hi there,

Cant really advise on the travel itinerary because I only went there twice and both times is guided by a local so I have no idea what the names of the places are.. They just bring me and I go. One of which is the weekend walking market though which I feel is a nice place to get a feel as to what CM has to offer.

I didn't visit any of the MPs there but a nice place to hangout is the Warm Up Cafe. Very popular place so you should have no problems finding it.

As for Hotel, I'd strongly recommend Nimman 17. Good location, inexpensive (about $45 a night), very nice and modern rooms and its quite new. Remember to request for the rooms facing the mountain if they have it available. The other rooms face the city. ( I didnt know this initially but was lucky enough to be placed in the mountain view room)

Happyman007
27-10-2016, 02:05 PM

sex tourist stay night market area, lot of bars, massage and 3 popular agogo are there.

Party at pubs, normal drinking bar etc stay near Nimman area, warmup, myst at roof top Maya and many small bar in or near Nimman area.

Those with own transport (scooter or car rental) can stay a bit out of city or inside small soi for cheaper and nicer room.

Itinerary depend on what you like to do, some go for 1 day tour to golden triangle, white/black temple, some go jungle flight jumping around like monkey, some rent scooter and go cafe to cafe to enjoy diff view and diff cafe style relax 1 corner, some even join cooking class to learn thai cooking, some spend time shopping in walking street, malls, some go temple hopping to Doi suthep, wat PraSingh, Doi Kum etc..........and some sian or book a girl to bring them around like their personal tour guide.

But 4 days 3 nights stay is really too short and sure not enough to explore CM, the city of Lanna.

TonyCheong2
27-10-2016, 06:23 PM
But 4 days 3 nights stay is really too short and sure not enough to explore CM, the city of Lanna.

One thing good about Chiang Mai City is that the entertainment areas are quite concentrated together and not so spreaded out.
If just doing city urban exploration 4D/3N is enough.

Doi Suthep I also never go before.
Only Chiang Mai Zoo. :p

To me if I go Chiang Mai is mainly for Nimmanhaemin pub hopping (soak in the "Hiso" vibe just like Thonglor/Ekamai in Bangkok) and Sayuri to "detox".
Por leow 555. :D

Happyman007
27-10-2016, 07:26 PM
To me if I go Chiang Mai is mainly for Nimmanhaemin pub hopping (soak in the "Hiso" vibe just like Thonglor/Ekamai in Bangkok) and Sayuri to "detox".
Por leow 555. :D

Not just bar, pub, kapoo massage and chiong lah, CM still got lot more than that :D

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g293917-Activities-Chiang_Mai.html

By the way Sayuri standard too low (old room and CMI ladies) until local also don't really want to be there..........

http://www.cmxseed.com/cmxseedforumn/index.php

PleasePCC
27-10-2016, 08:56 PM
No....... Sayuri standard too low (old room and CMI ladies) until local also don't really want to be there..........

http://www.cmxseed.com/cmxseedforumn/index.php

Aiya, "Sayuri" in Jap refers to "fish with black heart".
Why this queer name? Because after eating Sayuri sashimi, LJ supposed to perform very well a few hours later. But this fish only found in Jap leh....maybe should import to Thailand.

sotongchew
28-10-2016, 12:27 AM

Appreciate it.

Schedule of Loy Krathong 2016

Happyman007
28-10-2016, 12:42 AM

Schedule of Loy Krathong 2016

I think this schedule is before the King pass away.........or is this the new updated schedule??

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1113268/yi-peng-festival-to-go-ahead-but-without-entertainment

CHIANG MAI - Traditional activities to mark the 12th lunar month, including Yi Peng in Chiang Mai and Loy Krathong, will go ahead, but in a sombre manner to show respect for the passing of King Bhumibol Adulyadej.

Chiang Mai governor Pawin Chamniprasart said there would be no spectacular fireworks displays, concerts or beauty contests...........

sotongchew
28-10-2016, 12:52 AM
i reckon it's the schedule is the latest. Indeed the activities have been scaled down. Noticed there is no fireworks display nor Miss Loy Krathong beauty contest.

Naka_Timo
28-10-2016, 11:00 AM
Hi bros, me have not been to Chiang Mai before. Planning to go soon. Just cusious, what is this Loy Krathong about? Can someone share with me? How will it be celebrated there?

Happyman007
28-10-2016, 11:40 AM
i reckon it's the schedule is the latest. Indeed the activities have been scaled down. Noticed there is no fireworks display nor Miss Loy Krathong beauty contest.

Yes correct, at least program now still ok :)

Hi bros, me have not been to Chiang Mai before. Planning to go soon. Just cusious, what is this Loy Krathong about? Can someone share with me? How will it be celebrated there?

Is like our mid autumn festival, Loy Krathong is to release krathong to the river and also Yee Peng to release lanterns to the sky........songkran we have water war and Lor Krathong we have fire works war shooting across the riverside area at Nawarat bridge.

One of the important and interest festival in Northern Thailand with Mae Jo University Yi Peng Lantern release attracts thousand of tourist to join.

http://chiangmaibest.com/loy-krathong-yee-peng/

http://www.thelongestwayhome.com/travel-guides/thailand/chiang-mai/yi-peng-festival-in-chiang-mai.html

hentaihunter
28-10-2016, 12:08 PM
Bro happyman.. can i know the loc of this mermaid??
Sibeh sien leh.. came yesterday but go for normal massage only. Kena ffked by 2 frens. Now stay more in hotel ...

X69sinner
28-10-2016, 01:28 PM
Will this year loy krathong have the sky lantern event? I be looking forward to the river event and this if it still carry on

The location of mermaid is stated back few pages. Bro who interested pls scroll back n u will find Ur answer.

hentaihunter
28-10-2016, 02:05 PM
Will this year loy krathong have the sky lantern event? I be looking forward to the river event and this if it still carry on

The location of mermaid is stated back few pages. Bro who interested pls scroll back n u will find Ur answer.

Sit tuk tuk just say little mermaid??

TonyCheong2
28-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Sibeh sien leh.. came yesterday but go for normal massage only. Kena ffked by 2 frens. Now stay more in hotel ...

Dont be lazy. Read and research from the threads.
Nobody provides hold hand serwit in Chiang Mai because later will tio labeled as stealth agent plus mod will PM to collect kopi $$$! :cool:

Want hold hand serwit please go to Bangkok and find naemlo! :p
Naemlo have exclusive rights. :eek:

naemlo
28-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Naemlo have exclusive rights. :eek:

Dun worry, my service is good, reliable and inexpensive. :D

Yokosi
28-10-2016, 05:06 PM
Dun worry, my service is good, reliable and inexpensive. :D

Except in Patpong in Bangkok where u have never been to !!!. :p

Happyman007
28-10-2016, 06:18 PM

Mermaid is at Chiang Mai Land area, take tuktuk dun say go Mermaid otherwise kena extra 500 baht commission to pay to tuktuk driver......

Just ask to go Chiang Mai Land Road Arirang Korean Restaurant......after drop at the restaurant just walk opp is Mermaid already.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Arirang+Korean+Restaurant/@18.7673726,98.9965493,19z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x6794b25a8f257705!8m2!3d18.76 76841!4d98.9970383

Big event cancel but the normal riverside release lantern and release krathong still on......after release both can go Mermaid release some more :D

Happyman007
28-10-2016, 06:28 PM
For the benefit of other bros, i reply this PM here ya........

Hi Bro, can advise me on CM property.
I have been reading that Condo in Thailand is 30 lease. Does this means that after 30 years, the Government or development will take back the property?

Or is there a way to extend this, like a fee or something?

Thanks in advance.

Foreigner who want to buy house, shop house with land are not allow, hence they use the loop hole buying under local name and make long rental contract to "legally" use the house. And the maximum rental contract according to Thai law is 30 years, so many use the way and make 30+30 years contact. But I personally not advise to do this, as any time the Thai govt can close the loop hole and you'll lost everything, or if that local guy that you use him name get someone to kill you, he will be rich overnight.

As for Condo, foreigner allow to buy so you no need to worry about this 30 years rental contract issue. Just make sure the condo have slot for foreign ownership.......example a condo have 100 units, 51 units must sell to local and 49 units can sell to foreigner.....but not count on unit but base on sqm actually. Condo maintenance fee usually around 30 baht /sqm / month so a 40sqm condo will need to pay 1200 baht monthly for maintenance fee exclude water, electric and internet.....pool, gym, parking and security included.

hentaihunter
28-10-2016, 06:58 PM
Thanks bro, between i tried mermaid ady.
Service not bad. But that time only 5 can choose.

Happyman007
28-10-2016, 08:31 PM
Thanks bro, between i tried mermaid ady.
Service not bad. But that time only 5 can choose.

Saw their line update today got 10 working leh, maybe some is working or you go too early some not start work yet.

If you been to Sayuri and compare Sayuri with Mermaid then you know why I say Sayuri so lousy ..... sayuri room and lady also too old.

hentaihunter
28-10-2016, 10:40 PM
Saw their line update today got 10 working leh, maybe some is working or you go too early some not start work yet.

If you been to Sayuri and compare Sayuri with Mermaid then you know why I say Sayuri so lousy ..... sayuri room and lady also too old.

I went around 4pm.. got 5 gals there to choose and 1 of them is anny. Anny mentioned only 1 working that time.
This is my 1st time in cm so not familiar. I saw your post saying sayuri lousy .. thats why i went to mermaid :D

Xaiver
28-10-2016, 11:05 PM
As for Condo, foreigner allow to buy so you no need to worry about this 30 years rental contract issue. Just make sure the condo have slot for foreign ownership........

Thanks for the info. Need it also.

anikisan
09-11-2016, 10:23 PM
hi bros, what's the word on the street for chiang mai?

i've heard mixed reviews, some say it's boring for night life and some say the fair skinned puyings are really beautiful! i;m torn! should i go there or not? hahaha

PleasePCC
10-11-2016, 03:14 PM
hi bros,.....some say the fair skinned puyings are really beautiful! i;m torn! should i go there or not? hahaha

Bro Anikisan, dun waste time in CM lah, cum PAT, many puyings waiting for u here.

TonyCheong2
11-11-2016, 02:52 AM
i've heard mixed reviews, some say it's boring for night life and some say the fair skinned puyings are really beautiful! i;m torn! should i go there or not? hahaha

Bro Anikisan, dun waste time in CM lah, cum PAT, many puyings waiting for u here.

Yes for pure cheonging stick to firstly Bangkok and secondly Pattaya. :)

smile_santa
11-11-2016, 03:21 PM
hi bros, what's the word on the street for chiang mai?

If your purpose is for purely emptying your rounds then BKK or PAT more suitable. But as a whole I prefer CNX as SG already a congested city, the greenery, fresh air and laidback lifestyle in CNX rejuvenates me more.

goldie9660
14-11-2016, 01:50 PM
Will be heading over to CNX. Any hotel(s) to recommend?

bolangkong
14-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Now go thailand safe or not?

Happyman007
14-11-2016, 03:57 PM
Will be heading over to CNX. Any hotel(s) to recommend?

Have !!........so many hotels to recommend.....
Check Agoda lah !!!

norice
14-11-2016, 09:25 PM
goldi9660,

My recommendation is Amora Tapae Hotel!

TonyCheong2
15-11-2016, 11:29 PM
goldi9660,

My recommendation is Amora Tapae Hotel!

555 your recommendations always get condemned by others. :D
How to trust? :confused: :p

monicalf
16-11-2016, 09:33 PM
Had a half day R&R in CM after work ended early.
Did a search through the forum and found the essential information.

Zoom straight down to Soi Chiangmailand. Only 3 ladies to pick.
Took the sweetest smiling girl of 3 (also no braces)

Her name is Mint from Chiangrai, 22 y.o.
Massage touches ordinary but she is persistent to get it right.

Highlights to the climax
- ever smiling and accommodating attitude
- her trimmed bush is ticklish during bare massage portion
- nice body frame to grab on & piak

Finished job and got walked out to the recep area. Walked out a happy man and thankful to all bros' sharing here.

Cos I'm alone.
Just add on my sharing - walk down back to the main road, left turn, there is a nice seafood eatery (apparently famous for its omelette with oyster or mussel or seafood)
Good spot to top up protein after workout =)

Veron04
18-11-2016, 01:50 PM
I saw a group of uncles from sg or malaysia at warm up staring and trying to pick up girls at warm up cafe.. super turn off . Spoilt the beautiful scenery.

TonyCheong2
18-11-2016, 11:52 PM
I saw a group of uncles from sg or malaysia at warm up staring and trying to pick up girls at warm up cafe.. super turn off . Spoilt the beautiful scenery.

Aiyo give uncles a chance lah. :rolleyes:

I also uncle leh! :p

Veron04
19-11-2016, 05:39 AM
But please dont scan and look so hungry. Tawandang more suitable or you.

goldie9660
19-11-2016, 09:54 AM
555 your recommendations always get condemned by others. :D
How to trust? :confused: :p

Then Bro Tony, which hotel do you recommend?

TonyCheong2
19-11-2016, 03:55 PM
But please dont scan and look so hungry. Tawandang more suitable or you.

Wow so arrogant and look down on uncles! :eek:

You very lansi huh? :mad: :cool:

Happyman007
20-11-2016, 01:00 AM
Wow so arrogant and look down on uncles! :eek:

Warmup really not for uncles, I use to go 2-3 times weekly 8-10 years ago but totally stop going now cos chicks really too young for me and also my home ground so cannot sian at all :D

TonyCheong2
20-11-2016, 04:14 AM
Warmup really not for uncles, I use to go 2-3 times weekly 8-10 years ago but totally stop going now cos chicks really too young for me and also my home ground so cannot sian at all :D

Yah humsup uncles like us better not go.

Later tio chak by young punks for scanning and yeow gui! :rolleyes:

smile_santa
20-11-2016, 04:22 AM
Hahaha but in all honesty, warm up not really a place for pickup girls la. People who go generally go there are just looking to wind down and chill with friends with some alcohol and music.

BlueDragon193
27-11-2016, 05:11 PM
Chiang Mai pub closed over beating of army general's son.

Bangkokpost - 27 Nov 2016.

CHIANG MAI - Police have ordered the closure of Malin Sky pub in the wake of a violent pub brawl in which a son of an army general was brutally beaten by a group of guards over use of the pub’s washroom which TV celebrities were using.

Meanwhile, police investigators have obtained useful information from a key witness that would shed light on the incident.

Issarajnuwat Wankawisan, 23, a fourth-year student at Payap Univerity and son of an army general, was assaulted by a group of guards at Malin Sky pub in tambon Chang Puak in Muang district at 11pm Friday.

Mr Issarajnuwat told police he had gone to the restaurant and pub alone. When he went to the washroom, he claimed he was blocked by four male security guards and told to wait while five or six actors and actresses used the bathrooms. He said he protested as the washroom was public space.

Media reports said the celebrities in the group included Channel 3 actor Mark Parin and his colleagues Nattaporn “Taew” Tameeruks, Nittha “Mew” Jirayungyurn and Lakana "Aum" Wattanawongsiri.

The student claimed that when the actors left the bathrooms, one of them ordered the guards to assault him.

The student, who is a son of Maj Witthaya Wankawisan, commander of the 38th Army Circle, was later taken to Lanna hospitalwhere he is being treated for a broken nose, two fractured teeth, a fractured jaw and some problems with his left eye.

But one actress visiting the pub on that night said the men were not the guards of anyone in her group and they were hired by the pub to provide safety and ensure their privacy.

On Sunday, a police investigation team went to Lanna hospital to interrogate the injured student about the incident, but the victim was not ready to give testimony due to his condition.

The investigators interrogated a woman, who witnessed the incident. Nobody was allowed to take her photo for her own safety.

Authorities said the witness has provided useful evidence, Thai media reported.

Pol Maj Gen Montri Sambunyanon, deputy chief of the Provincial Police Region 5, said police would ensure justice for both sides. Currently, authorities have closed the pub and investigated its operating licence.

All involved in the brawl would be brought to justice, said Pol Maj Gen Montri.

The pub operator must explain why closed circuit television cameras were not found when police went to examine footage. Other witnesses confirmed there were CCTVs installed at the pub, said Pol Maj Gen Montri.

Panumas Udomkhantikul, a representative of the Chiang Mai Complex Project, where Malin Sky rented space, visited the injured student at the hospital and apologised to his parents over the brawl.

Ms Panumas said the management of the project decided to terminate the rental contract with the pub.

siam66
27-11-2016, 06:29 PM
Chiang Mai pub closed over beating of army general's son.

Bangkokpost - 27 Nov 2016.

CHIANG MAI - Police have ordered the closure of Malin Sky pub in the wake of a violent pub brawl in which a son of an army general was brutally beaten by a group of guards over use of the pub’s washroom which TV celebrities were using.

Meanwhile, police investigators have obtained useful information from a key witness that would shed light on the incident.

Issarajnuwat Wankawisan, 23, a fourth-year student at Payap Univerity and son of an army general, was assaulted by a group of guards at Malin Sky pub in tambon Chang Puak in Muang district at 11pm Friday.

Mr Issarajnuwat told police he had gone to the restaurant and pub alone. When he went to the washroom, he claimed he was blocked by four male security guards and told to wait while five or six actors and actresses used the bathrooms. He said he protested as the washroom was public space.

Media reports said the celebrities in the group included Channel 3 actor Mark Parin and his colleagues Nattaporn “Taew” Tameeruks, Nittha “Mew” Jirayungyurn and Lakana "Aum" Wattanawongsiri.

The student claimed that when the actors left the bathrooms, one of them ordered the guards to assault him.

The student, who is a son of Maj Witthaya Wankawisan, commander of the 38th Army Circle, was later taken to Lanna hospitalwhere he is being treated for a broken nose, two fractured teeth, a fractured jaw and some problems with his left eye.

But one actress visiting the pub on that night said the men were not the guards of anyone in her group and they were hired by the pub to provide safety and ensure their privacy.

On Sunday, a police investigation team went to Lanna hospital to interrogate the injured student about the incident, but the victim was not ready to give testimony due to his condition.

The investigators interrogated a woman, who witnessed the incident. Nobody was allowed to take her photo for her own safety.

Authorities said the witness has provided useful evidence, Thai media reported.

Pol Maj Gen Montri Sambunyanon, deputy chief of the Provincial Police Region 5, said police would ensure justice for both sides. Currently, authorities have closed the pub and investigated its operating licence.

All involved in the brawl would be brought to justice, said Pol Maj Gen Montri.

The pub operator must explain why closed circuit television cameras were not found when police went to examine footage. Other witnesses confirmed there were CCTVs installed at the pub, said Pol Maj Gen Montri.

Panumas Udomkhantikul, a representative of the Chiang Mai Complex Project, where Malin Sky rented space, visited the injured student at the hospital and apologised to his parents over the brawl.

Ms Panumas said the management of the project decided to terminate the rental contract with the pub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDE6mLNe8YU.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD6mOZCaftk

TonyCheong2
27-11-2016, 09:12 PM
Can only say this pub owner is kum lan or hire kum lan security guards.

Open door do business especially night spots you must be prepared to serve "crouching tigers and hidden dragons" customers.

Even if the general's son talk very lansi also cannot use violence mah. KNN I not Thai I also know this type of situation must be diplomatic and cannot let all parties lose face.
The kum lan security guards should inform the pub manager and engage with the lansi general son diplomatically.
Like that show give face because ask higher management come to resolve is considered sincere.

Also have the VIP actors/actresses around so better not risk the situation to escalate furthur.
Aiyoh offer some freebies let the lansi f*cker cool down first because also don't know his background mah.
Later the f*cker activate his water come or pull out pistol then like that all lose face liao leh! :cool:

All Thais want face wan la.
Once got face liao sure back off a bit.
Aiyoh mao a bit sure talk very rash wan mah.
Sometimes I mao like I also talk rash mah.
Give me some face I sure back off.
KNN moral of the story is this pub don't know how to do business lah think khon diaw can makan 555! :D

In Thailand's nightspots especially Thai G-Clubs and Hiso pubs please do not be lansi with fellow customers or hit on their ladies.
The clientele is very mixed bag consisting of political party members, mafia, police, army, businessmen, act blur thanchart ikan bilis (me :D), etc.

In Thailand anything happen must stay calm.
Nobody loses face and all will be fine.

You all don't pray pray never see firearms before you no scared de. :p

Happyman007
27-11-2016, 09:18 PM
Aiyoh offer some freebies let the lansi f*cker cool down first because also don't know his background mah.

KNN moral of the store is this pub don't know how to do business lah 555! :D

Later I go hospital to visit him and offer him free life time membership from SBF, and also I will go look for the pub owner and ask him to advertise in sbf also, gain more members to go his pub and we all very friendly people leh. :D

TonyCheong2
27-11-2016, 09:33 PM
Later I go hospital to visit him and offer him free life time membership from SBF, and also I will go look for the pub owner and ask him to advertise in sbf also, gain more members to go his pub and we all very friendly people leh. :D

Good idea very give face to lansi general son de!

You ask pub owner take up banner advertising in SBF to apologise to lansi general son.
Take the top 4 banners with one word on each banner is good enough.

[KHOR] [THOT] [NA] [KHRAP!] :D

archarch
27-11-2016, 11:41 PM
agreed with bro TonyCheong2. experienced it first hand during songkran. luckily clear & calm minds managed to defuse the situation and no one was hurt. stay humble and always give face to the locals. it will save your asses anytime. :p

TonyCheong2
28-11-2016, 01:35 PM
agreed with bro TonyCheong2. experienced it first hand during songkran. luckily clear & calm minds managed to defuse the situation and no one was hurt. stay humble and always give face to the locals. it will save your asses anytime. :p

Having a good rapport with nightspot operators goes a long way be it locals or foreigners. :)

BlueDragon193
29-11-2016, 09:32 AM
News Update.

Celebrities to be questioned on Chiang Mai pub attack.

Bangkokpost - 28 Nov 2016.

Pol Col Sarayuth Sanguanpokai, the acting chief of the Chiang Mai police force, comes out of a meeting on the brawl at the Marlin Sky pub at the Changpuak police station in Chiang Mai.

A pub brawl in Chiang Mai between the son of a general and TV celebrities looks set to be far from over after police said they would summon the boyfriend of a TV actress and Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwon ordered authorities to crack down on influential figures.

Pol Col Sarayuth Sanguanpokai, the acting chief of the Chiang Mai police force, said after a meeting at the Changpuak police station on Monday that police would issue a summon order for all witnesses to give statements. The person of interest is Krisna "Ball" Amitsoon, the boyfriend of actress Lakana "Aum" Wattanawongsiri.

Police have interrogated 16 witnesses at the scene and are preparing to take legal action against the attackers. But Pol Col Sarayuth said more would be questioned and police are taking the case without fears of influential figures.

The assault took place at the time when the pub, located in front of Chiang Mai University, claimed its CCTV cameras had been out of order for months.

The brawl began on Friday night when Issrajnuwat Wankwisan, 23, was beaten up by security guards at the pub after he tried to use the washroom. The son of Maj Gen Witthaya, who is the commander of the 38th Army Circle based in Nan, claimed one of the celebrities had ordered the guards to attack him after he protested the toilet blockade.

Among the celebrities was Mr Krisna, a young businessman in Chiang Mai, who is believed to be indirectly involved in the assault.

Nobody has been charged yet as Mr Issrajnuwat is being treated for the injuries at Lanna Hospital. But his father, Maj Gen Witthaya, has said that the case was not over until all attackers are arrested.

As police are waiting for Mr Krisna to give his statements, the Core Hotel in Chiang Mai, of which he is a shareholder, was ordered closed because it did not have an operating licence.

Malin Sky manager Tanin Lert-umrungkul told reporters on Sunday that he was the owner of the pub and denied having business relations with Mr Krisna.

But a clip previously posted on YouTube clearly showed Mr Krisna saying otherwise. "This is Malin Sky," he said with the actress by his side. "What's Malin Sky?" the actress asked. "It's my pub in Chiang Mai. Come visit us," he said.

Police have ordered the closure of the pub and the Chiang Mai Complex, which operates the compound, has terminated the leasing contract with Malin Sky.

Gen Prawit urged Chiang Mai police to find the attackers of the son of the 38th Army Circle without fears of influential persons.

"Influential figures cannot transfer police. Police have to carry out their duties stipulated by the laws," he added.

BlueDragon193
29-11-2016, 09:43 AM
Actress’s boyfriend to testify over Chiang Mai pub brawl that injured general’s son.

November 29, 2016 By STANLEY BENNETT, JITRAPORN SENAWONG
THE NATION.

KRITSANA Amitsoon, the boyfriend of actress Lakana “Aum” Wattana-wongsiri, will be summoned to testify over a Chiang Mai pub brawl last Friday in which an army general’s son was allegedy beaten up in a dispute with guards over access to a washroom the celebrities were using.

Provincial police acting chief Pol Colonel Sarayuth Sa-nguanphokhaisaid said police were gathering evidence and investigating a claim that CCTV cameras at Malin Sky pub – which has since been closed – were broken and had been removed for repair.

Sarayuth, who had a meeting with Chang Puak police yesterday, said officers had interviewed 16 witnesses to the incident. As well as Kritsana, other celebrities and customers would be called to testify.
Kritsana was accused of ordering the assault on Issarajnuwat Wakkawisan, 23, but Lakana told the press that, although the couple were in the pub that night, they were not involved in the incident.

Unknown number of suspects Sarayuth said one of the guards who was arrested earlier and had confessed to assaulting the victim alone would be interrogated further. He said police had not yet concluded how many people were involved in the brawl and would proceed according to the law to ensure justice.

Issarajnuwat, a fourth-year student at Payap University and son of 38th Army Circle commander Maj-General Witthaya Wakkawisan, suffered a broken nose, two cracked teeth, a fractured jaw and a bruised left eye in the incident. He is being treated at Lanna Hospital.

Deputy Prime Minister General Prawit Wongsuwan said yesterday police would investigate the assault and check if the pub, which is close to a university, could be allowed to continue to operate.
Prawit said he was in charge of police affairs and officers should perform their duties without fear of any outside influence.

PleasePCC
29-11-2016, 09:20 PM
Good idea very give face to lansi general son
[KHOR] [THOT] [NA] [KHRAP!] :D

Pub owner should hire my "Fab 5" as the guards, not only issue resolved, all parties involved will be floating on Cloud 9 in the end......spread your luv, shower the world with your seeds....555555

anikisan
08-12-2016, 10:53 PM
hi bros, i know this is a sex forum but wanna find out your itineraries when you visit chiang mai - what are the hot spots you usually go to?

doi inthanon - advisable to trek alone?

TonyCheong2
09-12-2016, 04:16 AM
Pub owner should hire my "Fab 5" as the guards, not only issue resolved, all parties involved will be floating on Cloud 9 in the end......spread your luv, shower the world with your seeds....555555

Fab 5 is always useful for all types of situation 555! :p

ryantanms
18-12-2016, 01:15 PM
So quiet now .... Will be in cm 13 to 17 Jan with 2 other friends , anyone out for drinks ?

tegzy
01-01-2017, 01:58 AM
I'll be in cm from 6-8 Jan, wouldn't mind turning my solo hunt into a wolf pack. Anyone around pm me!

BlueDragon193
07-01-2017, 09:35 AM
Toey Dimsum.

http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/citylife-places/toey-dimsum/

kukubirdman
07-01-2017, 09:50 AM
Thinking of celebrating songkran at chiang mai this year.

I know songkran is on 13 to 15 april.

But different state have different dates so when will be the best date to be in chiangmai for songkran.

Happyman007
07-01-2017, 03:10 PM
Toey Dimsum.

http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/citylife-places/toey-dimsum/

yeah this is nice, just been there not so long again with TS and friends, taste good and not expensive.....owner a friend of my wife.

Don't talk too much of this place, later must pay advertisement fee for any recommendation.

Thinking of celebrating songkran at chiang mai this year.

I know songkran is on 13 to 15 april.

But different state have different dates so when will be the best date to be in chiangmai for songkran.

CM usually start a day earlier, so 12 can come and will end by 15 Apr. Some smaller town will have their own kampong parade on 15 Apr, but was told is cancel due to mourning period......maybe will still go on, not so sure.

norice
07-01-2017, 03:35 PM
One question, how many months ot severe air pollution?
Thanks.

Happyman007
07-01-2017, 08:04 PM
One question, how many months ot severe air pollution?
Thanks.

Last time is about a month in Mar-Apr, but now after Army took over is much better, don't really have much pollution last year.....hope this year is good too :)

anikisan
09-01-2017, 03:44 PM
Hi bros,

A few days into chiang mai now. Here's the word on the street:

Nightlife
Depends on where you go and what's your objectives, but I think it's quite quiet. At most for good clean fun if u're not into sleazy ktvs or g-clubs. Met up with a fellow samster and checked out Warm Up Cafe, and I must say that this is a really happening place for clubbing and mingling around with your Thai friends as they mostly (or only) play Thai songs. The inner side is the most happening where you get to rub shoulders with LOTs of fair, sweet-looking puyings. Nothing else lol as I observed that the Thai youngsters like to hang around and stick to their pack. The crowd is from 18 to 30s. For those who just want a place to chill out and have drinks, you can sit at the restrobar area in the outer (outdoor) section.
Beer's at 100 baht and since we didn't drink other alcohol, we're not too sure of tje rest of the prices.

Next, we went to the infamous Spicy club. Tuk tuk dude laughed and advised us not to go there coz he said the girls are mostly cannot make it working ladies. We backside itchy, so we just drop down for a look. Walked in, and stunned like vegetable. Left immediately w/o buying any drinks LOL. It was 11pm+ and quite deserted coz we realised it is only after midnight where most of the beer bars close the more hardworking (or deaperate) ladies will head there to snag a sausage.

Finally stop for the night: Foxy Agogo. Went in, grab a drink and enjoy the show. Wait, there are no shows hahaha. Just 7-8 girls standing around the chrome poles trying to make eye contact with customers. Not a single one is a looker. They're not ugly but if you're into the milf market, then maybe yes. Sat there for about 30mins or so and then called it a night LOL. All these while got about 2 milfs coming to talk to me. One came over twice, said she like my dimples lol. Another shaggy hair one with big eye bags came over and grobed my sausage. Kissed and caressed me. Then I politely declined her hahaha

malsoonka
11-01-2017, 02:46 AM
Any recommendations for a nice boutique hotel? Bringing a partner there for a romantic weekend. Looking for new and hip and romantic, either in Nimman or Old City or Huay Kaew but really not particular as will rent a scooter.

Something like BED but a little nicer.

Not looking for Shang, Le Meridian but one step down.

Thanks

sexoroz
13-01-2017, 10:41 PM
Been backpacking around Thailand for a month, Will be in CM till 15 Jan. Any bro wants to hang out and have a drink drop me a pm.
Cheers

zara0817
14-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Any Bros in Chiangmai from 14-17th. Yazzie here. Feel free to pm me. Solo free and easy trip.

TonyCheong2
15-01-2017, 02:30 PM
Any recommendations for a nice boutique hotel? Bringing a partner there for a romantic weekend. Looking for new and hip and romantic, either in Nimman or Old City or Huay Kaew but really not particular as will rent a scooter.

Something like BED but a little nicer.

Not looking for Shang, Le Meridian but one step down.

Just a suggestion there're many new and nice luxury condos springing up all over Chiangmai especially on Nimmanhaemin road.

Try booking a night on Airbnb and see if you like it
You can experience how it feels to live like a local.
Such travel experiences are priceless. :)

The Milk Man
15-01-2017, 07:00 PM
Just a suggestion there're many new and nice luxury condos springing up all over Chiangmai especially on Nimmanhaemin road.

Try booking a night on Airbnb and see if you like it
You can experience how it feels to live like a local.
Such travel experiences are priceless. :)

Problem is many of these new condos are bought by PRCs.
I avoid them cos PRCs can be troublesome.

But when I travel further up to Chiangrai / Maesai region I normally stay with the locals. Dun expect aircon or hot water showers coz their lifestyle is really kampung style back to nature kind of adventure. :D

tetsuya87
18-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Any bros going chiang mai end of the month?

goldie9660
20-01-2017, 01:15 PM
Will be in Chiang Mai from 4th to 8th Feb. Looking forward to my trip.

Bros, can intro which are the nice place that I can go for a bonk?

Humlea
20-01-2017, 06:29 PM
Will be in Chiang Mai from 4th to 8th Feb. Looking forward to my trip.

Bros, can intro which are the nice place that I can go for a bonk?

You have to find a list of info many pages back... I think it's posted early last year... Maybe some kind bros can search and post the link to you.

Humlea
20-01-2017, 06:35 PM
Oh found it... by babamuda post number 2329 (https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=14030674&postcount=2329)

goldie9660
07-02-2017, 11:30 AM
Last night, I Was on the way back to my hotel around 12am and pass by Safe House Club located at Loi Kroh Soi 4. Entry fee is 200 baht, but mixers are free, meaning they want you to get a bottle. I just wanted a small chill, hence, manage to exchange the entry for a Breezer. No crowd, just like the few pathetic 4 tables of crowd. The patrons (girls) there are just trying their luck to get hook-up by guys. Finish my Breezer and left. Total waste of time.

ghafarbaba
07-02-2017, 09:13 PM
Was in CM for a few days in Nov 2016.

Celeb@CNX massage - this place is on Charoen Prathet Rd opp the the Soi 6 junction or opp and a bit south of Pornping Hotel. Fishbowl girls (1600b) and sideline girls (1800b). I took a pretty sideline girl and I guess she was one of the stars since the service was quite perfunctory.

Bar next to Celeb@CNX – can’t remember the name of the bar but there were 8-9 very pretty hostesses here. They don’t barfine and are just there to chat and drink with customers. 2-3 of them spoke some English. Beers and lady drinks were cheap and the girls were never pushy abt ordering more drinks. Good music, good place to chill.

Foxy Lady gogo - this is on Tha Phae Soi 1, opp the Dusit D2 Hotel. Music was turned way down because TH was still in mourning. Girls were dancing in their bikinis. Maybe 2 pretty ones.

Bar complex / boxing ring - on the left of Loi Kroh as you walk towards the old city, near the junction of Kampangdin Rd. Manage to pick up a pretty one at a bar next to the StarSix gogo. I think the barfine was 500b and LT was 2500b. There are also a few pretty ones in the bars near the boxing ring but I suspect their job is just to pull in the punters and they don’t barfine. Bought drinks for pretty girls at 2 different bars but when I asked abt LT / ST they claimed they could not go with customer that night. The bars were empty on most nights but were packed with Chinese tourists on Friday night.

StarSix gogo – this is next to the bar complex / boxing ring. Girls were dancing in their bikinis. 3-4 pretty ones but the guys I was with quickly grabbed them. :mad:

Get a hotel near the Loi Kroh Rd / Chang Klan Rd junction and you will be within walking distance to all the above attractions. Email the hotel about their guest policy before you book. Many hotels I contacted charged a 500b-800b joiner fee.

TecNi
12-02-2017, 02:41 AM
Wondering anyone have been to the raspberry before? Rather tempted to visit the place once arrive at the Bus Terminal. Understood not too far from the bus terminal.

Care to share? Office vs Raspberry

Naka_Timo
12-02-2017, 09:56 AM
Was in CM for a few days in Nov 2016.

Celeb@CNX massage - this place is on Charoen Prathet Rd opp the the Soi 6 junction or opp and a bit south of Pornping Hotel. Fishbowl girls (1600b) and sideline girls (1800b). I took a pretty sideline girl and I guess she was one of the stars since the service was quite perfunctory.

Bar next to Celeb@CNX – can’t remember the name of the bar but there were 8-9 very pretty hostesses here. They don’t barfine and are just there to chat and drink with customers. 2-3 of them spoke some English. Beers and lady drinks were cheap and the girls were never pushy abt ordering more drinks. Good music, good place to chill.

their guest policy before you book. Many hotels I contacted charged a 500b-800b joiner fee.

Very details information..thanks

TonyCheong2
12-02-2017, 10:29 PM
Foxy Lady gogo - this is on Tha Phae Soi 1, opp the Dusit D2 Hotel. Music was turned way down because TH was still in mourning. Girls were dancing in their bikinis. Maybe 2 pretty ones.

StarSix gogo – this is next to the bar complex / boxing ring. Girls were dancing in their bikinis. 3-4 pretty ones but the guys I was with quickly grabbed them. :mad:

Until now I'm still scratching my head how Chiang Mai Agogo Bars still can manage to stay in business for so many decades? :confused:

Quality is really cannot make it.
Must be ang moh keep on supporting such places. :D

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

naemlo
13-02-2017, 12:56 AM
Until now I'm still scratching my head how Chiang Mai Agogo Bars still can manage to stay in business for so many decades? :confused:

Every country, every city, there are men with itchy dick...:D

BlueDragon193
15-03-2017, 10:20 PM
I came across this Paak Dang Restaurant from the Channel U documentary
"Going Miles, Spreading Smiles" about sister and brother duo K-Lin & K-Jin
managed this Thai Restaurant and helping the Underprivileged and At-Risk Youths.
Nice setting and yummy foods.:D Will definite support them when in CM.

http://www.paakdang.com/

Happyman007
16-03-2017, 01:41 AM
I came across this Paak Dang Restaurant from the Channel U documentary
"Going Miles, Spreading Smiles" about sister and brother duo K-Lin & K-Jin
managed this Thai Restaurant and helping the Underprivileged and At-Risk Youths.
Nice setting and yummy foods.:D Will definite support them when in CM.

http://www.paakdang.com/

All long stay bro here in cm know them :D sinkie in cm group not too big, we mostly know each other but basically spilt into hokkien and english group 555:p

BlueDragon193
16-03-2017, 01:40 PM
All long stay bro here in cm know them :D sinkie in cm group not too big, we mostly know each other but basically spilt into hokkien and english group 555:p

Must be talking in singlish when the hokkien & english group meet up.:D

Have you try this restaurant and is their foods nice.?

Happyman007
16-03-2017, 09:49 PM
Must be talking in singlish when the hokkien & english group meet up.:D

Have you try this restaurant and is their foods nice.?

Yes tried many times and also last year national day 9th Aug was there for celebration, when bro etctc here also bring his family there....paiseh he paid for the dinner too, thanks ya bro eieiei.

Food taste very good, can read reviews from trip advisor.....don't want to recommend too much, later say I got share and want me to pay advertisement fee :(

TonyCheong2
17-03-2017, 01:25 AM
Food taste very good, can read reviews from trip advisor.....don't want to recommend too much, later say I got share and want me to pay advertisement fee :(

Stealth agent labeling is still fresh in many people's memory. :p

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

BlueDragon193
18-03-2017, 12:18 PM
Yes tried many times and also last year national day 9th Aug was there for celebration, when bro etctc here also bring his family there....paiseh he paid for the dinner too, thanks ya bro eieiei.

Didn't know you are Jack of all Trade Agent...555
So, don't worry be happy in CM.

TonyCheong2
18-03-2017, 04:18 PM

Government say must re-train and learn new skills mah as many jobs will become redundant. :p

Happyman007
18-03-2017, 05:52 PM

Use to be happy and enjoy meeting newbie and bring them around in cm, most of the time I even pay for their drinks and food.....just enjoying meeting sinkie and have enough money to spend while retiring here. But after that stealth agent case and SBF management way of handling really disappoint me, so now no longer entertain people I dun know and no more introducing anything.

Think this is the kind of sbf they want and no longer need friendly old bird.....they need only advertisement fee and let's see if people willing to pay to advertise in such forum that is not helpful.........:rolleyes:

TonyCheong2
22-03-2017, 12:58 AM
Use to be happy and enjoy meeting newbie and bring them around in cm, most of the time I even pay for their drinks and food.....just enjoying meeting sinkie and have enough money to spend while retiring here. But after that stealth agent case and SBF management way of handling really disappoint me, so now no longer entertain people I dun know and no more introducing anything.

Think this is the kind of sbf they want and no longer need friendly old bird.....they need only advertisement fee and let's see if people willing to pay to advertise in such forum that is not helpful.........

555 kudos to your complimentary "hold hand serwit" in the past!
I also stopped giving complimentary "hold hand serwit" on goodwill in Bangkok long time ago as too many undesirable characters these days unlike the older batch of cheongsters who are more steady.

Yes I believe many bros are also very disappointed with the SBF's management way of handling that matter. :cool:

555 anyway got good lobang just share with close friends will do.
No point getting accused as a stealth agent if discuss on a certain place too much.
Got time we just come in TCSS and talk about general stuff. :p
Any joker ask stupid questions without researching we just refer them to naemlo's premium hold hand serwit will do! :D

Don't worry the laws of economics will take its own course.
The market (advertisers) will determine whether a certain platform is conducive to invest in or not. :D

Nitwitty
29-03-2017, 07:28 PM
Anyway, I'm back in ChiangMai but realize Happyman had went for his holiday so didn't get to go chiong together..

Drove down to my usual joint and was greeted by my favourite girl at the counter.. was told she is taking over the duties over the counter as the receptionist is on leave...

Instead of getting the girls to line up for me to choose, I opt to go mingle with them inside their resting room before making my choice..

Fast forward, decided on a new girl who just arrived as she was smiling at throughout.

To: Happyman, your favourite Pink Nip girl just came back.... Wait for you we go chiong together again...

Received Pms from Bros asking me about this place.. You can see from their Line: littlemermaidmassage88344

Happyman007
30-03-2017, 05:28 PM
To: Happyman, your favourite Pink Nip girl just came back.... Wait for you we go chiong together again...

Mai lah, think her nipper already black lew after so long.......i better try the new stock, just saw the Line post from them mee new stock come lew :D

BlueDragon193
08-04-2017, 02:35 PM
Songkran Festival 2017 Events in Chiang Mai.

http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/citylife-articles/songkran-festival-2017-events/

Naka_Timo
12-04-2017, 11:41 AM
Paying a visit to little mermaid later.

Is a relaxing lifestyle here compare to pattyaa and bkk.

Night life still pattyaa the best.

Today songkran Eve.. already have some start to play water already.

yinyang
12-04-2017, 01:26 PM
Paying a visit to little mermaid later..
NT, looks like you doing a fair bit of Thailand. Now getting wet in the north? Very laid back up ner. Sanuk kap :p

roadpeople
16-04-2017, 02:30 PM
I went around 4pm.. got 5 gals there to choose and 1 of them is anny. Anny mentioned only 1 working that time.
This is my 1st time in cm so not familiar. I saw your post saying sayuri lousy .. thats why i went to mermaid :D

Bro, does Mermaid provide full services and how much?

Risis
16-04-2017, 11:12 PM
Hello brothers, I am sure there are many whom are more familiar than I. I also read that there are sensitivities about shadow agents stuff. Anyway I am in CM for the very first time 26th Apr till 2nd May for a break. I have no clue where places to eat and party and massage are and I could probably find out when I am there. But just thought I will check in to see if any active brothers are still here. Obviously I will be happy to catch up for those that might be there! We can have a beer together if schedule suits!

I am at the Le Meridien - Looks to be central enough so any advice appreciated!

Naka_Timo
17-04-2017, 09:43 AM
NT, looks like you doing a fair bit of Thailand. Now getting wet in the north? Very laid back up ner. Sanuk kap :p

Experience life and also eye opener. Will provide a write up soon.

Naka_Timo
19-04-2017, 06:52 PM
Disclaimer
This field report gives a summary of my april trips to Thailand. It is meant to give you a rough idea of what is expected and share the experience i have with other readers. It is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Reader here may feel free to share your

Day 4 & 5 & 6

3D & 2 Night in Chiangmai (11 April 2017 – 13 April 2017)

Part 1 of Chiangmai will talk about our stay and night life in chiangmai

This is my virgin trip to chiangmai and really looking toward it. Upon arrival, the hotel in chiangmai is better than Utapo. I was quite please that the taxi there was quite standard not much of price different and communication wise was ok. Driver can speck Chinese and English and never push you in getting their service to go any other place all that. The moment i step into chiangmai, i can feel that the lifestyle is relaxing and slow paste. The journey to my hotel was about 15mins.

Hotel: Nap In Chaiangmai
Address: 99/8 - 99/9 LoiKroh Road, Chang Khlan, Muang, , Chang Khlan, 50100 Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://funkyimg.com/i/2rVt9.jpghttp://funkyimg.com/i/2rVtg.jpg
I did a research before choosing this hotel. Hotel was quite new and clean. It is at the center and is very convenient to access to all the night activity and also food. We were given a room side by side and interconnected. The hotel is direct opposite Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai on a single direction road. I can also see some other tall hotel like the Imperial Mae Ping Hotel. This will save time and also save transport for us. The hotel is a small four storey building at the second floor, there is a 7 eleven just below the hotel. The room was big and trendy. Air-con and wifi was strong. Environment was cosy too and ambience was nice too.

Left side of hotel
On the left side, i can take a songtiaw at 20 baht or walk straight down to the chiang mai night bazaar. It is only about 3 to 5mins. Take note Le Meridien hotel is also within a few minute walk from my hotel on the left side.

Right side of hotel
[Img}http://funkyimg.com/i/2rVtc.jpg[/img]
I be able to see a cafe on the right side of my hotel. Further down on the right i be able to see the mae kha river and some small temple as well as one whole stretch of bar and massage area. There are also some small shop and eating house at the small stretch of road.

During both our night there, we explore almost all the night life there as there is really not much there also the stretch of road on right and somewhere near a roundabout along the river. We explore disco like Mandalay and Take It. I think not really suitable for us so we just left for other place. While we are strolling pass all the girle bar. We will being invited in to bar for drink in most of the bar at Loy Kroh Road.

Foxy Lady gogo
This place is located at Tha Phae Soi 1, opp the Dusit D2 Hotel. It was only a short walking distance from the hotel we stay. The place was cosy and conveniently near the night market. There is a lot of gals were dancing in their bikinis and i think maybe we are late, none of the lady caught our eye.

Spotlight Agogo
This bar is also walking distance from the hotel we stay. We do not have a good impression on the place as the first look at the ladies outside the bar cannot cannot make it. We were stop outside to go in as it was told that need to buy drink to go in. We insist want see ladies stock before we decide wants to stay a not, but they don’t allow so end up we no go.

StarSix gogo
This is another place which is the nearest from our hotel. The place was just next to the bar complex / boxing ring. It is a few storey high and was quite discreet and quite scary. We got our ladies there as it was easy for us and within walking distance from our hotel. Both of us took one lady each from there as his able to overnite and mine unable to. Bar fine rate range from 500 bahts and short time and long time rate you can discuss directly with the ladies. My friend took the same lady for both night and we drunk alot at the second night. My lady said able to overnight but later said cannot so i end out sleeping alone as i was also half drunk.

The biggest cluster of girlie bars is located in the Chiang Mai Entertainment Centre, which is an arcade just off the top end of Loi Kroh Road – halfway between the night market and moat (near the Imperial Mae Ping Hotel). Here you’ll find plenty of lively pubs of all characters, all full of available ladies.

I also notice that most of the bars and ago ago there close at 130am only a few at 230am.

We did explore on the famous mermaid massage as mention inside the thread but was disappointed as not mush ladies to choose due to holiday period.

End of part 1 of Chiangmai.....

Naka_Timo
19-04-2017, 06:57 PM
Part 2 of Chiangmai will talk about our the songkran celebration

http://funkyimg.com/i/2rVtq.jpg
Most of them play water at the eve of chiangmai. It heard they are the first to play water in the eve. It was a hot but wet day for us on the second day in chiangmai. We change a lot of clothes but it just kept getting wet. We were cold and hot at time and sticky at time. Even when we are sitting inside songtiaw or inside tuk tuk we were not being spread. Pail of water, hot and cold were being splash on us. I felt abit dangerous for those in motor as it may cause accident on slipper road but i think they are really used to it already.

http://funkyimg.com/i/2rVty.jpg
The songkran celebration in Chiangmai was as crazy as in Pattaya. It was very crowded and also very fun. There is also alot of tentage being set up for songkran party. The moment we step out of the hotel we were being attack by water gun as we walk along the bar. We were being attack by pail of water and also those white powders being spread on our body, hand and face. Lady start to dance in front of us and hug us with their wet and sexy body. Some of them even have water tank gun attach on therm. We also join in the fun by getting oursleve a water gun in case we kanna attack.

http://funkyimg.com/i/2rVtk.jpg
On the actual the party was brought to the highest points, some road were close and lot of pick up with big pail of water and also man on board to play the shooting game.

I believe this is a big eye opener for me and this experience we can only get and remember it during songkran in Thailand and nowhere else.
http://funkyimg.com/i/2rVtu.jpg

This will sum up my 2 night stay in chiangmai

Day 7 & 8 & 9 will be continue in bkk thread.......

Happyman007
19-04-2017, 08:12 PM
Part 2 of Chiangmai will talk about our the songkran celebration

I believe this is a big eye opener for me and this experience we can only get and remember it during songkran in Thailand and nowhere else.

Nice FR and yes Songkran is best in CM previously when beer were sold everywhere along the moat area and people are dancing everywhere......now a lot tone down and no selling of alcohol except 7/11 etc proper shop.

Next time if come again, try those local pub/bar instead of agogo or disco, maybe the live band and beer ladies more interesting.

Naka_Timo
19-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Nice FR and yes Songkran is best in CM previously when beer were sold everywhere along the moat area and people are dancing everywhere......now a lot tone down and no selling of alcohol except 7/11 etc proper shop.

Next time if come again, try those local pub/bar instead of agogo or disco, maybe the live band and beer ladies more interesting.

That the best and the brief one that i can provide.

yes, agreed with you. Saw a few chio and cute one who approach us. Alway many choices must get the best out of it.

I understand that certain 7/11 stop selling alcohol at certain timing.

Next big event is on nov loy krathong.

yinyang
21-04-2017, 11:34 PM
That the best and the brief one
understand that certain 7/11 stop selling alcohol at certain timing.
Next big event is on nov loy krathong.
NT, yeah the 7s got lousy restricted time 2pm (or 1?) to 5pm for alcohol sales. But the smaller shops only too happy to get around it, TiT (this is Thailand). Loy Krathong is biggish in CNX with parades etc.

For eats and live music, Goodview (across the Ping river) is popular also for eye candy.

Ps: Aggs are not the thing in CNX (as you found out). Good thing you missed out the LB bars at Loy Kroh complex (next to boxing ring) :p

Naka_Timo
22-04-2017, 02:00 PM
NT, yeah the 7s got lousy restricted time 2pm (or 1?) to 5pm for alcohol sales. But the smaller shops only too happy to get around it, TiT (this is Thailand). Loy Krathong is biggish in CNX with parades etc.

For eats and live music, Goodview (across the Ping river) is popular also for eye candy.

Ps: Aggs are not the thing in CNX (as you found out). Good thing you missed out the LB bars at Loy Kroh complex (next to boxing ring) :p

Ya. No worry sure gave next time and other time to try other...

hamzahbaz
08-05-2017, 05:43 PM
Will be there next month for a short trip, staying in Montha so I hope it will be fine.

Thanks to all bros for the good FR, hope I can contribute later!

Rodman72
20-05-2017, 07:44 AM
Hi all new to this forum. Was wondering what is the market rate for a b2b at little mermaid n absolute? Might be there in late this year. Can those gal do overnite booking to hotel? Charges? Been there many times but with my girl.. This round is a free n easy trip before heading north. Maybe staying for 3-4 notes.. Thanks.

Nitwitty
22-05-2017, 05:44 PM
Was at mermaid last night.. realise they had changed a new batch of mermaids.. i chose 19yrs old young syt Ploy, and was tasked to guide her on the shop's SOP. Very petite young girl indeed. Handful boobs and willing to please though not much experience..

As i made my way down after my deed, saw my regular girl who showed me the very sad face. Guess she missed my tender loving F*CK too.. hahaha

Price at mermaid has a standard menu, provided you didn't engage any tuktuk or taxi who will want to markup for their commission. You can request to stop at arirang korean restaurant at changklan and walk opposite to Mermaid.

Rodman72
24-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Uber service available in CM?

Happyman007
24-05-2017, 08:36 PM
Uber service available in CM?

With your same question, I type on google and got so many info.....why u need to ask this in sex forum?? And do you trust the reply from stranger here?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://www.livingthai.org/uber-now-in-chiang-mai.html

TonyCheong2
24-05-2017, 08:42 PM
With your same question, I type on google and got so many info.....why u need to ask this in sex forum?? And do you trust the reply from stranger here?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://www.livingthai.org/uber-now-in-chiang-mai.html

Need to have someone to start VIP premium hold hand serwit in each city for lazy cheongsters. :cool:

Rodman72
25-05-2017, 11:32 AM
Uber announced start in cm but I heard from friend it was shut down. Just to confirm as you guys might be living there mah. Nothing more trustworthy than those in situation mah right

folieadieux
27-05-2017, 01:22 PM
Any Bros in cm right now wanna meet up for a drink ?

Nitwitty
28-05-2017, 01:15 PM
Received a invitation to cheong Mermaid with 1 of the bros here. As it was drizzling here that night, went to his hotel to pick him up. Went to mermaid and he picked his choice, a new girl who just came the 2nd day. Shall wait for his FR..

Happyman007
29-05-2017, 08:55 PM
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30316639?act=3e6e568c08ad07fd674d9a40ae21c1e9

naemlo
29-05-2017, 09:09 PM
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30316639?act=3e6e568c08ad07fd674d9a40ae21c1e9

Uber and Grab are illegal in Thailand but both are using the Thais attitude, "who cares". Thailand legal system is too weak and esp against the rich.

TonyCheong2
30-05-2017, 06:23 PM
Uber and Grab are illegal in Thailand but both are using the Thais attitude, "who cares". Thailand legal system is too weak and esp against the rich.

Elites and Thai Sultan will not want to rock the status quo.

5555 who don't want a platoon of servants and underlings to serve you day in and day out? :p

Nitwitty
01-06-2017, 05:38 PM
Past few days really shagged me out, few bros from sbf came to Chiangmai individually and jio me cheong Mermaid.. but still not yet seen their FR leh.. especially waiting for FR from a msian bro who took sandwich.. waiting for their updates..

Nitwitty
08-06-2017, 06:56 PM
Walao!! Bros here smoke me leh.. jio me go cheong mermaid together in the end never provide any FR for the benefits of others.

Went Mermaid alone the day before, was told that a new girl came and i was tasked to QC. Massage was good as she worked in authentic massage shop before, but when it comes to the sensual part, utterly disappointed. Her B2B used too much oil, her HJ was too robotic without any feel. Tried fingering her but she just lie there like a dead fish.

In the end , gave my honest feedback to the Towkay Neo. Was given a change of girl inmediately. Nowsadays too many new bloods at mermaid, hopefully my honest QC feedback + filtering disappointing girls out of Mermaid will ensure Bros get quality service they deserved. Happy cheonging Bros.

Nitwitty
10-06-2017, 03:56 AM
Went Mermaid again today, i was told 2 new girls start work today after some training from their Master Anny.
Upon reaching, saw a fellow sbf bro who took Soda, I guess you sure sleep smiling tonight. Maybe you can post a FR so we can get your review too.
The girl i took was petite and cute, looks abit like jap sec sch girl, the way she speaks also can make heart melts. This time round i decide to let her choose what she wants to do, she opt for B2B as she says she had not been active for months, scared pain. Massage was decently good for a newbie, B2B still quite shy, and her sensual touches still lacks practice that's why i took some time to cum.

Things to note, she does not do kissing and painting. Well, I respect her and i didn't feel short-changed. Really a kawaii mermaid. Hahaha. By the way, her name is Face.

francesco
10-06-2017, 10:00 AM
btw bros any dirty joint near kantary hills anot?

will be in town "soon" :D

francesco
10-06-2017, 09:39 PM
There's one called Studio Spa. Just opposite soi. :D

Use Google to check more info on it as the shop name is already given.

kòp kun ná pêe
that's really near :D

first time going CM, hopefully i dont tip too much...don't want to tio labelled everytime :p

LeBaron
11-06-2017, 12:24 AM
Looks like office club is closed? Anyone have news?

Euxaix
12-06-2017, 11:17 PM
Went to Celeb ytd. No. 8 (iirc) wah shiok man. Gold tinted hair tied up in a bun, tanned smooth skin and killer body. Won't comment on face because YMMV. She also speaks enough English to get a basic conversation going. Wouldn't have minded if she was part of the premium tier girls (yellow/red tag) instead of normal (blue tag).

Instead of me roaming I kena roam by her tender fingers. Wah the feeling. Then after finishing, we just lied down with arms around one another, and she tried to tickle me some more.

I really hope she's still around next time I go. One of a kind.

My friends and I went to Celeb, Sayuri and then Pandora via tuk tuk. Then go back Celeb. Tuk tuk driver was also stun like vegetable when we go Sayuri and only 2 girls on display LOL a lot of business last night. Never see so many guys before, like queuing up for wet market. Pandora selection kinda meh except 1 or 2 girls. Celeb for me maybe 3-5 (blue tag) looks ok, premium tag got 2-3. Got one yellow top jeans shorts one look like elf damn chio. The OKT keep ask me choose ba ba one but ask me pay half price also no go man sry. He say good service but idk. Luckily I waited 15min for the gem to come downstairs. NO REGRETS

Euxaix
13-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Bros can I ask if anyone knownhow often they rotate/change the stock in Sayuri, Celeb etc? Thanks.

fapfapfap
14-06-2017, 12:19 AM
Thanks for your info on Celeb, mind sharing what is the damage? And if there's a rate for tahpaoing?

Nitwitty
16-06-2017, 10:48 PM
I guess by going via tuk tuk, you guys should be paying 'premium' price. I had similar experience that's why i avoid engaging any public transport other than uber to male entertainment venues. You won't be surprise the markup will be up to nearly 100% for the benefit of the papasan and the driver. Even without the drivers, once the papasan know u can't speak thai or sure not local, then be prepared that the prices quoted will be marked up. Treat it as an experience for once and that's it, no one will be carrot head twice. Look for shops with standard price better. Happy cheonging guys!!

TheBanzai
21-06-2017, 11:56 PM
Intro to Mermaid by Nitwitty. I was supposed to provide a FR as promised. I sibeh lazy to write FR in general. Initially wanna try Dek but the OKT did not respond that day. I had contacted him days before I come and he asks me to contact him once I am there. Might as well meet a samster in CM so went to Mermaid with Nitwitty.

Place looks comfy even if you go alone. Away from the crowded area.
Name - can't recall
Message - 7/10 sufficient strength
FJ - 8/10 - accommodating. Not la kopi type
Service - 8/10 have a good chat with her. After FJ provide relaxing massage too.

Pai seh if this FR is half past six as I did not write FR for donkey years :p

Nitwitty
22-06-2017, 10:08 PM
Haha, finally i'm not the lone ranger writing about Little Mermaid. Hopefully more bros who tried their service could contribute your FR too.
Get to know that Mermaid will be getting some ladies on rotating basis, some ladies will be available for probably 10days before new blood comes to replace them. To bros cheonging CNX, have a good time!!

abxx
23-06-2017, 02:10 PM
Hi bros, just to check with you all how is the overall service at studio spa ? Saw from their fb page and most of the lady looks quite sexy. Is mermaid or studio spa more worth to go ? Please help as most likely would like to visit either one when oc goes to meet her friend tomorrow. Thanks !

Nitwitty
23-06-2017, 10:32 PM
One man's meat is another's poison leh. I personally prefer Mermaid because fixed price for full service. Other spas all only sell b2b then ask u nego with girl for extras. Usually a few blowjobs will cost an additional 200-500b, then if full service, girls will quote 2000b on top of the basic b2b. As far as i know, Mermaid offers the cheapest full service in town with one of the best service provided. Why i know? Because i personally QC service standard for the benefits of all samsters leh, steady boh? If i not satisfied, towkay neo will not allow her to work in mermaid liao.

abxx
23-06-2017, 10:50 PM
One man's meat is another's poison leh. I personally prefer Mermaid because fixed price for full service. Other spas all only sell b2b then ask u nego with girl for extras. Usually a few blowjobs will cost an additional 200-500b, then if full service, girls will quote 2000b on top of the basic b2b. As far as i know, Mermaid offers the cheapest full service in town with one of the best service provided. Why i know? Because i personally QC service standard for the benefits of all samsters leh, steady boh? If i not satisfied, towkay neo will not allow her to work in mermaid liao.

Thank you bro for your reply. Will try mermaid since its a fixed price joint and wont kena upsell for additional services. 1st time trying out this kind of joint in cnx so kinda noob. Anyway thanks alot for your info ! Appreciate it

TonyCheong2
23-06-2017, 11:49 PM

You keep promoting Mermaid Massage Parlour.
You not scared tio labeled as stealth agent!? :eek:
555 later Mod PM you to fork out advertisement fee! :D

Don't believe can ask Khun Happyman007.
He kena labeled as stealth Motosai rental salesman when he used to share many useful info on Chiang Mai. :p

yinyang
24-06-2017, 09:09 AM
...not scared tio labeled as stealth agent!? :eek: 555 later Mod PM you to fork out advertisement fee! :D
Don't believe can ask Khun Happyman007....kena labeled as stealth Motosai rental salesman when he used to share many useful info on Chiang Mai.
Don't think Nitwitty need to worry about sharing Mermaid rub down joint. There's a difference vs blatant ad or commercialism. Allow me to enlighten those in the dark as to why HM007 had a bitter taste in the mouth with the lousy episode a long time back, with (former) short lived mod of Thai threads. Maciam strict policeman, no external links or mention of joints etc. Even threatened me once to edit my innocent post mention immediately or get deleted within X hours (as if one is online 24/7) :rolleyes:

I was formerly asked if I was interested to helm as mod for a LOS thread. But I passed, as felt I couldn't do justice, due work commitments etc.

Happyman007
24-06-2017, 01:10 PM
Don't think Nitwitty need to worry about sharing Mermaid rub down joint. There's a difference vs blatant ad or commercialism. Allow me to enlighten those in the dark as to why HM007 had a bitter taste in the mouth with the lousy episode a long time back, with (former) short lived mod of Thai threads. Maciam strict policeman, no external links or mention of joints etc. Even threatened me once to edit my innocent post mention immediately or get deleted within X hours (as if one is online 24/7) :rolleyes:

I was formerly asked if I was interested to helm as mod for a LOS thread. But I passed, as felt I couldn't do justice, due work commitments etc.

Sure that idiot is "former" mod? not so long ago still see in Balai thread warning people who post of certain house and threaten to charge advertisement fee or ban him from forum.......

I just lazy to post and no need to be kind trying to help others, just to stay away from idiots ;)