PDA

View Full Version : "Chio Bu" from TV/Print Media

amsci99
04-02-2011, 11:14 AM
My apologies to the moderator and bros in this forum if this thread is off-topic. Don't seem to be able to find any picture online but any of the bros here know who are the models behind these commercials?

Girl in pink leotard from Marigold Low-Fat Yogurt Commerical - seen on TV and as print at various bus stops.

Pan-Asian looking model featured in the Fuji Finepix Commercial - featured as print media on the side of various SBS Bus services.

My thanks and appreciation and CNY to moderator and bros in the forum.

Conflicted
04-02-2011, 11:50 AM
I believe they are from modeling agencies. Your best chance will be to scour tose talent/modeling agencies and look at the profiles to find them. Or maybe just google the commercial, sometimes will have names of models.

Some of them indeed quite chio.

Johnjames
04-02-2011, 02:41 PM
i believe the gal in fuji u are refering to is this stella koay-n as for the marigold.i saw many times..indeed very beautiful....i also wonder who is the gal in the nikon ad on the bus..

Johnston
05-02-2011, 02:32 AM
What exactly will knowing the name/agency do for you unless....

you want to engage their services whether on a professional or personal basis??? :p

or maybe an (faux) glance from one of those angels stole your heart away and you can neither eat, breath , nor function properly until her very heart is yours and so too is yours to hers until death shall you part???? :eek:

IF the former....okay... if the latter.......... um.... Plays: ANother one bites the dust :D

CrimsonSky
05-02-2011, 03:05 AM
I think it is something like Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Anne Hathaway(my personal fav). Even if you cannot get close to them, just having news or looking at their most recent pictures/appearance will go some way in satisfying the longing or curiosity.

That's how I feel about Anne Hathaway anyway :o :p