PDA

View Full Version : It happened one night

skybee
01-02-2011, 09:50 AM
I was sitting in the corner having a quiet drink. It had been a hectic week and I just needed to chill out and relax my mind.

I saw her walking by. She was serving drinks. Not very pretty but she had a confident posture, much like a model strutting on a cat walk, with chest out nicely and a soft, slim silhoutte and long hair.

She saw me looking at her, gave a warm smile and walked over. "Can I get you anything else?" She asked.

I said, "yes, another glass of wine would be nice. By the way, you don't look local. Where are you from?" She said in fluent accented English, "I am from Vietnam. I am studying hotel management and doing work training here."

With another smile, this time wider and ever more friendly, she turned and walked away. She came back later with my glass of wine, and we continued talking.

She was friendly, forthwith with her answers which were warm, witty and captivating. We carried on an easy banter. She laughed at my jokes, and her quick repartee often left me wordless in reply.

She is 19, staying with friends, and I offered to show her more of Singapore. It was also closing time and I asked if she needed a ride home.

She gave me her nice warm smile again, and said yes, that would be very nice. We left together 45 minutes later.

She was hungry. She lived in the east, and I offered supper.

We ate, we talked, she told me about life in Hanoi where she comes from and about her family. I could see she was more relaxed and the beer we had for supper certainly helped.

As we walked towards my car, I held her hand, and felt her clutching my fingers ever so gently, warmly. I turned towards her, smiled and touch her hair. She responded by putting her hands around my waist and stroked my chest. I hugged her and she embraced me.

I looked at her again and said, "would you like to come back to my place?" She looked away shyly and smiled. "It's up to you."

I drove back to my place.....

eatsnake
01-02-2011, 09:52 PM
Story is promising ... keep it up.

Colander
01-02-2011, 09:55 PM
So happening.

sexmatrix03
01-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Keep it coming, Cheers!!

Joe Fox
01-02-2011, 11:13 PM
camping for more!

Max99
01-02-2011, 11:30 PM
Promising start, waiting for more :)

skybee
01-02-2011, 11:41 PM
I live alone, after my wife left me because we couldn't communicate any more. I spent a lot of my hard earned money, creating a cosy place for family relaxation.

Now, it serves another function; as a place of seduction.

The minute she walked into the apartment, she was enthralled. She smiled, looked around approvingly and kissed me. I was overtaken by the display of passion; so early and with such a passionate, voluptuous kiss.

We kissed again and again, and with quickening pace, we undressed one another, piece by piece.

She has small breasts as I would expect of a young Vietnamese girl. But I can see that she was excited as her nipples perked up in response to my kisses and slow caresses.

We floundered clumsily towards the bedroom, in a twining twirl of hands, mouths, thighs, strands of long hair wrapping our faces and our torsos, sticking every so closely together.

For such a young girl, she showed a remarkable ability to respond sexually to love making. Could she be like the Chinese student who come over under the guise of an education? I wonder but never mind, she is here, and for tonight at least, she will be mine....

She pushed me onto the bed and attacked my cock with her mouth and hands. I was afraid that in her frenzy, she will bite off more than she can chew. But she took it all in. Each bit of it. She licked. She sucked. She twirled her tongue and bobbed her head in and out. In and out. She was relentless in her enthusiasm. I knew that if she continued this way, I wouldn't last another minute. I had to stop her but she wouldn't listen! I called out her name. I said it out louder and she looked up. I said please stop, I want to go inside. She knew

VanGogh
01-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Join in the campfire :D

Rainbowfish
02-02-2011, 12:00 AM
Another camper here:D

iron_symphony
02-02-2011, 12:09 AM
yup, camping here.

topcook1
02-02-2011, 12:52 AM
Camping for more...cheers