PDA

View Full Version : Retired Geylang 150WL

lengleng1
12-09-2004, 12:54 PM
To all bros,

I am starting this new thread so that bros here can take precautions.I am sure many samsters here vists Geylang.Some have regular gals while some like to try new gals.

I do have my own regular WL,a very famous and commando gal.But she retires quite suddenly early this year and also didnt inform me.From what I know,some WL earn enough $$$ and 'close mountain'.Some 'retires' due to health problem(fail health check).Now this group of WL worries me.

Some returns to Malaysia and continue their usual trade while some simply happy living everafter.

Bros here who knows the reason/s of their retirement pls share with us here?

asdfghjkl
12-09-2004, 01:22 PM
they earned enough money to last their lifes?

Ch1k3rnM4n
12-09-2004, 02:29 PM
My absolute favourite Cat 150 was Jolin (L20H60) but she retired last year and didn't tell me. Asked Jeffrey and he said that she had gone to N America to work. Dunno if that's true.

Now Yi Yi from the same house has also recently been reported as retired by Bro Bigone65 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=573565#post573565) but I also don't know the rest and Bro Bigone65 seems to think it is not appropriate to post the reason in the open.

lengleng1
12-09-2004, 03:29 PM
I only knows that Peiyi was sabot by some samsters here.Confirm by one of the presently WL.She told me when I asked her.Something like one bro here posting say she allow R** and AV ask her up for coffee session and the rest is history.

lengleng1
12-09-2004, 03:30 PM
they earned enough money to last their lifes?

I know one WL (forget name liao) went back after retires and open 2 chicken rice shop in KL.

lengleng1
13-09-2004, 11:25 AM
You got insiders in AV then you will know the truth

Not really lah.If U know the OKT,he will disclose to U.Just like 2833 OKT,I try to ask him what happened to XinXin,he just said retired.But I can sense from his body language he doesn't want to disclose more.

Can remember last time at 1654A,theres a 150cat gal name MeiHui?Tall and slim looking gal,I hope I got her name correct.

bongster
13-09-2004, 11:24 PM
Mebbe HIV???

silverhawk
14-09-2004, 02:53 PM
I don't think OKT will tell you even if the girl has STD and retired, it will freak you out and you might just stay away from this OKT assuming most of his girls have STD.