PDA

View Full Version : Thaisupper CLub..

benben07
30-01-2011, 04:54 AM
:p Wahhahaa.. marvellous.. i have went twice to this company.. as my friend introduce to me.. Wow.. and i came to know sammyboyforum..my friend gave me a few website to choose ladies to let me enjoy.. I went most of to try.. But recently i came to this COMPANY!!! Really good.. a fixed Damage!! i went to other company they told me this price.. Ended up i have to pay more.. BUT THAI SUPPER CLUB:D U all are very Reliable.. that why the reason i chose U the 2nd time.. and i will go again next.. To try terra.. hahaha..

1st try.. SELINA...
The operator is really Friendly.. heee.. direct me the way and reply me so soon.. once i reached.. Selina Is already standing at the door awaiting me.. HER FAIR LOOK.. BEAUTIFUL SKIN.. and her eye ask me to just FUCK HER STRAIGHT AWAY.. Wohoo.. she guide me to the room.. have a small talk with her and i went to shower.. She really know the Timing to get down on me.. She start slowly on my below.. treating my lil bro hahahha very well. i get really High.. i start to strip her.. and her body really sexy.. cant be mention her lil kinky tattoo attract me so much.. and i go from the back.. DOGGIE!! HER MOAN IS REALLY MAKING ME GO CRAZY..AND SHE NEVER ASKED ME TO STOP YET SHE LET ME FEEL SHE IS VERY SATISFIED... HAHAHAHHA.;)

Look: 8.5/10
Servicing : 9/10
BBBj:7/10
body: 8/10
FJ: 7.5/10

__________________________________________________ _________
hahaha COME TO AILEEN..

i was really bored on Wednesday.. Dont wish to go back and get nagging from my wife.. Arghh.. so went to message see Selina avail.. but she is not.. the operator told me aileen was NEW.. ask me try in the evening.. WOWoooo here i come again.. THIS TIME RD.. AILEEN REALLY CAN DO A BBBJ. SHE IS REALLY SHY.. she dun really TALK.. SHE Just So SHY.. BUT OMFG..!! I CAN DENY SHE IS REALLY SO GOOD.. She done Such a good BBBJ FOR ME.. MY ME GO CRAZY.. I JUST GRAB HER bReast.. So soft and Tender.. i tell u.. the way she MOAN.. u can really get Turn on.. When she go on top of me.. She went up and down so slow.. AND SO follow the Tempo i can feel her Cum-ing.. i just love her.. Her GEF AND MAKE ME FEEL SO GREAT.. AILEEN I LOVE IT...

BBBJ: 9/10 (guys must try )
Servicing:9/10
Look: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10

i will just GO NEXT WEEk.. wahahahha