PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging or overnight Massage in Fuzhou?

always
28-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Hi all bros... need to seek your advise & recommendation in Fuzhou. I will be there on 20 Feb and want to look for good massage that do inside hotel room.

Please enlighten me if you have any..cheers

luvit
30-01-2011, 01:43 AM
Bro i was there last year and the feel is that there are so many spas everywhere... almost all of them provide specials.. so no need to bring back your room la... at night go exercise abit. :p

Pui-kia85
30-01-2011, 11:21 PM
for saunas.. there are alot...all over the place... you can find one almost in all big hotels... for cheonging... you can ask the taxi uncle to bring you to some of the big discos... but those places usually require you to "diao hua" the chicks wont come cheap... somtimes... don't come at all..

If you are looking for KTV, you can try the ktv behind baolong shopping centre... but its quite far off from the city centre.. its quite expensive, girls tips for sitting i think is 300/500... and no confirm that they will go home with you, remember to check with the mummy whether the girl can go out.

in terms of ktv... its quite different, most fujian joints are not as fun as CP/CA
over there... the best choice will still be to sauna... fuck and forget... as for girls... can go to bars... buy the girls drinks... you never know when you might get lucky... its better than going to ktv

always
02-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Bro... thank for your recommendation.. will check it out..cheers