PDA

View Full Version : 24 hours Tui-na

nazi_healer
11-09-2004, 04:46 AM
Hi bros...

just wanna find out if there are any 24 hrs tui na shops in Singapore preferably after 12mn.

I know there are a few along Jalan Sultan opposite Plaza Bowl where a prata stall is located.

Thanks for ur help... I am a newbie so pls dun flame me!

owen10
11-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Hi bros...

just wanna find out if there are any 24 hrs tui na shops in Singapore preferably after 12mn.

I know there are a few along Jalan Sultan opposite Plaza Bowl where a prata stall is located.

24 hrs? i dun thk it's feasible. how many wd actually go for a TN @ 3, 4 or 7 am in d morning???

if it's like 1, 2am, besides d shop u mentioned some bros had mentioned in anthr thread there r certain joints in JC area which operate til very late. i cant rmbr d names but u may want to do a search.

crankypear
11-09-2004, 08:52 PM
Bro Singapore is not so liberal like China leh...

iambkk99
11-09-2004, 11:42 PM
Hey Nazi_
Hope you are not AV looking for some lead or something..... hahahah.

teraterm55
12-09-2004, 10:28 PM
i tot i saw some Tui Na opening till very late around the area of joo cheat road. you might want to scope that place out. err incase i spelt it wrongly its the road where Blue Ice KTV is located.

mccormick
13-09-2004, 12:06 PM
Hi bros...

I really duno wtf u trying to do.... u acted so "pro" in ur FR in one of the non-sex forum and posted unappropriately... did u copied and pasted from here?? .... now, u come here identified as newbie.... :confused:

I hope u will delete ur post from whichever non-sex forum, since u have found the right place (SBF).......

cashlove
13-09-2004, 12:45 PM
Hi bros...

There was a FR posted by 1 brother. He went to JC's Wonder around 12mn or 1 am. Shop closed at 11pm. There are 3 of them. They got their massage and off course special. Hence you may want ot check out JC area after midnight.

When it is 2,3,4,5 or even 6am and you need a fuck, go to geyland. Sure got freelance.

:)

dirty69warrior
13-09-2004, 12:52 PM
pass by Tao Zi at around 1am last nite and kinda surprise that they are still open. btw, heard that there is a xiao xue in Tao Zi. i went to look for her both on sat and sun but she was not around. any bro tried her before? good? worth paying for her service? care to share???

nazi_healer
14-09-2004, 04:09 AM
pass by Tao Zi at around 1am last nite and kinda surprise that they are still open. btw, heard that there is a xiao xue in Tao Zi. i went to look for her both on sat and sun but she was not around. any bro tried her before? good? worth paying for her service? care to share???

Hi...just wanna know where is Tao Zi?

Thanks in advance.

nazi_healer
14-09-2004, 05:02 AM
I really duno wtf u trying to do.... u acted so "pro" in ur FR in one of the non-sex forum and posted unappropriately... did u copied and pasted from here?? .... now, u come here identified as newbie.... :confused:

I hope u will delete ur post from whichever non-sex forum, since u have found the right place (SBF).......

Hi there, sorry I don't quite get u.

I am muffled...

can u explain further?

THanks!

nazi_healer
14-09-2004, 05:04 AM
:cool: pass by Tao Zi at around 1am last nite and kinda surprise that they are still open. btw, heard that there is a xiao xue in Tao Zi. i went to look for her both on sat and sun but she was not around. any bro tried her before? good? worth paying for her service? care to share???

Hi where is Tao ZI?

thanks!

nazi_healer
14-09-2004, 05:06 AM
Hey Nazi_
Hope you are not AV looking for some lead or something..... hahahah.

Hello...I come clean leh...

Pls... I am like all of u...

biboy2
14-09-2004, 07:16 AM
where's the location, bro?

mccormick
14-09-2004, 01:41 PM
Hi there, sorry I don't quite get u.

I am muffled...

can u explain further?

THanks!

u act blur or wat.... its a car forum, brudder....

monster98
14-09-2004, 01:51 PM

Hahahaha..... me was there also looking for a massage at ard 1am... too bad almost all is close except for TaoZi. didn't went in cos saw 2-3 guys standing outside. Gals wise not bad looking.

Taozi was located near the traffic juction off Koon Send Road and joo Chiat Road.... Next to Royal....

mahalosux
14-09-2004, 02:09 PM
dun tink is feasible to hv 24 hr TN shop, cos PDMM oso need to sleep wat.... :p or they does shift work... 24 hrs means mus apply for licensing, very tedious process, nobody will wan to be in this trade.

striker42
14-09-2004, 03:39 PM
Hi Guys
Next month we may have spas and massage parlour open for 24 hours so sit tight.. read the papers today for details.

newyorker88
14-09-2004, 08:11 PM
Also 18 and above can go in. :D

Panic
14-09-2004, 08:18 PM
It would be good to have 24 hrs Tui na shop but the WL may be too shag by then.