PDA

View Full Version : Swingers Dinner & Drinks !

Assplorer
27-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Hi

Would like to organize a get together to network swinging couples . Dinner and drinks. Going Dutch ! so each couple pay for their own . No promises for action ! BUT If any , by all means ! :D

Good chance for ALL to meet up first for future parties . All swingers are welcome . Place will be decided later . Please PM me your contacts so that either my partner or I can contact and arrange with you guys .

Date of event will be on the 11th Feb ( TBA )

Purely for swingers only ! couples event . sorry to all single bros in here .

Assplorer
28-01-2011, 09:36 AM
TGIF EVERYONE!

Would like to organize a get together to network swinging couples . Dinner and drinks. Going Dutch ! so each couple pay for their own . No promises for action ! BUT If any , by all means ! :D

Good chance for ALL to meet up first for future parties . All swingers are welcome . Place will be decided later . Please PM me your contacts so that either my partner or I can contact and arrange with you guys .

Purely for swingers only ! couples event . sorry to all single bros in here . [/QUOTE]

jefxxl
28-01-2011, 10:55 AM
hi, i'm kind of keen to your proposer. but i will be alone,wont be bringing any partner, ok for you? my num is 83669590. hope to hear from u. thanks

Assplorer
30-01-2011, 03:57 AM
hi, i'm kind of keen to your proposer. but i will be alone,wont be bringing any partner, ok for you? my num is 83669590. hope to hear from u. thanks

Sorry bro . as stated it will be only for couples and couples only ! As to protect the privacy and safe gathering of all couples . Nicks under moderations will not be invited .

Assplorer
03-02-2011, 04:02 PM
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

CouplesSwing
04-02-2011, 09:55 AM
Hi

We are a chinese couple interested to join in your dinner event. Always good to meet like minded people of the same interest :D. Please PM me the details .

Cheers and Happy New Year ! :D

Assplorer
05-02-2011, 01:50 PM
Hi

We are a chinese couple interested to join in your dinner event. Always good to meet like minded people of the same interest :D. Please PM me the details .

Hi there ! please PM me your contacts ! Cheers !

derrick1290
06-02-2011, 05:11 AM
we are a chinese couple interested to join in... PM me?

Hotbabe1984
06-02-2011, 10:12 PM
Hi there,

am new, is this still on?

Assplorer
07-02-2011, 12:44 AM
MANIC MORNING BLUES !

:mad: SLEEPLESS :mad:

Date of event will be on the 16th Feb ( WEDNESDAY ) ( ORCHARD AREA )

Sure BRO . Please PM me your contact !

Aardwolf
07-02-2011, 01:37 AM
we are a mix blood Chinese & Malay couple interested to join in... PM me?

Assplorer
07-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Hi

Hi there,
am new, is this still on?

we are a mix blood Chinese & Malay couple interested to join in... PM me?

To All interested in attending this . PLEASE show your sincerity in coming . PM me instead of I having to PM you . Also please include your contact number so i can sms you when and where .

DATE of Meet Up will be changed to Wednesday 16th Feb !

Venue will be @ ORCHARD AREA !

CouplesSwing
07-02-2011, 05:52 PM
To All interested in attending this . PLEASE show your sincerity in coming . PM me instead of I having to PM you . Also please include your contact number so i can sms you when and where .

DATE of Meet Up will be changed to Wednesday 16th Feb !

Venue will be @ ORCHARD AREA !

OOOps sorry bro ! PM you my number already ! :p:D

Assplorer
08-02-2011, 08:03 AM
OOOps sorry bro ! PM you my number already ! :p:D

Thanks BRO for your speedy reply and upz ! :D

Assplorer
10-02-2011, 02:28 AM

Assplorer
11-02-2011, 10:43 AM
TGIF

Organizing a get together to network swinging couples . Dinner and drinks. Going Dutch ! so each couple pay for their own . No promises for action ! BUT If any , by all means ! :D

Assplorer
13-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Organizing a get together to network swinging couples . Dinner and drinks. Going Dutch ! so each couple pay for their own . No promises for action ! BUT If any , by all means ! :D

Assplorer
15-02-2011, 11:02 AM
LAST CALL !

Date of event will be on the 16th Feb ( WEDNESDAY - TOMORROW ) ( ORCHARD AREA )

Assplorer
17-02-2011, 03:30 AM
BIG THANKS

To All Couples that Attended

GREAT to be able to see you guys in the flesh . Will meet up for sessions soon ! For those couples that cannot make it , there will be more Dinner cum Drinks sessions . Hope to see you guys in the future Dinner cum Drinks sessions!

maninsinsha
17-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Thanks for organizing the night out and it was great meeting the rest. ;)

Assplorer
18-02-2011, 10:46 AM
Thanks for organizing the night out and it was great meeting the rest. ;)

BRO ! New Event . Now with Action ! Keen ? :D

Calling All Swingers !

Organizing a BBQ cum Group Swing in early March ! Will be at a Chalet or Apartment with poolside BBQ . This is not a free event thou , cost of food and drinks will be shared .Actual date will be released soon upon confirmation of venue . COUPLES & SINGLE GIRLS EVENT ONLY! A thousand of apologies for all single guys !

COUPLES & SINGLE GIRLS ! Please PM me your details

Race / Age / Height & Weight and last but not least your Mobile !

Only those that follow the above instructions fully will be invited and informed accordingly when everything is finalized !

maninsinsha
18-02-2011, 12:10 PM
BRO ! New Event . Now with Action ! Keen ? :D

Hmmmmmm....... Wait............ Let me see.................. :cool::rolleyes:

You bet!!! :D

Fantasysez
19-02-2011, 01:43 AM
BIG THANKS

To All Couples that Attended[/SIZE]

GREAT to be able to see you guys in the flesh . Will meet up for sessions soon ! For those couples that cannot make it , there will be more Dinner cum Drinks sessions . Hope to see you guys in the future Dinner cum Drinks sessions!

Yup ... Ass .....thanks for organising ....... we enjoyed ourselves too, esp at Emerald ... Happy to meet & know the rest! :)

maninsinsha
19-02-2011, 03:19 AM
Yup ... Ass .....thanks for organising ....... we enjoyed ourselves too, esp at Emerald ... Happy to meet & know the rest! :)

Great meeting you two, too.. Enjoyed myself over dinner and drinks.. :)

Assplorer
19-02-2011, 04:02 AM
Calling All Swingers !

Organizing a BBQ cum Group Swing in early March ! Will be at a Chalet or Apartment with poolside BBQ . This is not a free event thou , cost of food and drinks will be shared .Actual date will be released soon upon confirmation of venue . COUPLES & SINGLE GIRLS EVENT ONLY! A thousand of apologies for all single guys !

Only those that follow the above instructions fully will be invited and informed accordingly when everything is finalized !

Assplorer
20-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Calling All Swingers !

INFO ABOUT THIS EVENT

Limiting Couples Number to 12 couples Max
Cost of Food and Drinks will be collected upon meet up of event .
Date of Event will be decided on next Tuesday ( Will PM all COUPLES that expressed interest )
Couples interested & confirmed til date ..............................................8
Average Age Range of Couples ........................................... 20 - 38
Single GALs are ALL welcomed to JOIN ( NO COST )

REMINDER

If partner last minute is unavailable for the event . SORRY please leave .
If partner CODE RED just before event SORRY please leave
NO party spoilers (Arguments between couples) , NON participation . Sorry please Leave .
If partner is suspected to be FL . Sorry please Leave .
NO RAW SEX

Must Bring Items

Bath Towel
Condoms

Assplorer
22-02-2011, 02:41 AM
NEW EVENT!

Organizing a BBQ cum Group Swing on 8th MARCH which is also INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY! Will be at a Chalet or Apartment with poolside BBQ . This is not a free event thou , cost of food and drinks will be shared .COUPLES & SINGLE GIRLS EVENT ONLY! A thousand of apologies for all single guys !

INFO ABOUT THIS EVENT

WEEKDAY EVENT - 8th MARCH TUESDAY
Limiting Couples Number to 12 couples Max ( Limited Slots Left )
Average Age Range of Couples ........................................... 20 - 38

REMINDER

NO party spoilers (Arguments between couples) , NON participation . Sorry please Leave .
NO RAW SEX

Must Bring Items

Bath Towel
Condoms

Assplorer
22-02-2011, 10:23 AM
INFO ABOUT THIS EVENT

WEEKDAY EVENT - 8th MARCH TUESDAY
Limiting Couples Number to 12 couples Max ( Limited Slots Left )
Cost or Damage for each couple should be $50 +-
Will SMS actual location a day before EVENT to ALL COUPLES .

REMINDER

NO RAW SEX

Must Bring Items

Bath Towel
Condoms