PDA

View Full Version : Fr San San

JackMe1
10-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Finally got her after many attemps.

Looks : 6/10 - Actually side glances of her, she looks like Zoe Tay. Front wise her face is too thin

Body : 8/10 - Nice ass. She arrived in a nice skirt which showed off her ass. Her nipples are pink. The pinkiest I have seen so far in GL - B Cup.

Frenching : Yes - lots. When we arrived in the room, the first thing she did was french...but her frenching is no sensual - more like sucking you tounge out.

Bbbj 6/10 : Started in the shower with a hot water bbbj. After that on the bed was rather SOP. Not many positions so one can get bored after awhile.

FJ 6.5/10 : Also not that many positions, quite SOP.

RTF : If nobody else was around...maybe. Quite disappointed after reading how good she was from other field reports. She lacks the sensuality and everything seems very mechanical.

zeffrocking
10-09-2004, 03:38 PM
Hi Bro,
Can you tell me what house San San is working out of ?

Regards

vader69
10-09-2004, 04:03 PM
L22H24A but u can get her at any house, tbh.

Bitter2004
12-09-2004, 10:21 AM
Well i saw her dating yesterday,so i think it might take some time to get her again. I was watching Raising Helen with my gf, while waiting for my gf to come out from the toilet at cineleisure on the 6th floor, i saw her holding hands with this extremely nerdy-looking guy and i can tell you he is even shorter than San San.Confirm kanna carrot head and hai gong already.He got that look anyway. Again she pretend not to recognize me la but lucky cos me with gf .

They also watch Raising Helen. But i got to take my hat off her. She change bf like changing clothes. A while ago i saw her at Bugis with this pretty good looking guy now she change a nerdy one.

i must say her KC shen gong very powerful. Lucky me old uncle liao, going to marry also, otherwise sure kanna her KC trap.

One word of advice to newbie, if young, try not to look for her as her KC trap will surely get you if you are not strong enough. I believe there is one young victim out there already.

I really wish him the best man

Bitter2004
12-09-2004, 11:14 AM
One more thing to add, towards the end, when the show ended and people started moving to the exit,but i remained cos dun wan to squeeze. i was sure i saw her again in those corner couple seats. And guess wat she was surely fondling that fellow's dick. that guy was surely on seventh heaven from the look of his face. Think of the guy's face already want to laugh, did not know she was so hiong, can dare to do such stuff in the cinema.

thinking back, i m abit jealous of the guy liao.Hope he treats her well man. Lucky fellow. anyway it made me horny and hehehe went back to my place with my gf and bonk my gf brains out. Hahaha.

sgarsemen
12-09-2004, 01:17 PM
wat de damages..?
will try tis hse soon....

picco
13-09-2004, 12:07 AM
wat de damages..?
will try tis hse soon....
It's $150 for 45mins

sgarsemen
13-09-2004, 08:15 AM
It's $150 for 45mins

wah... compare de price n de FR...
seems noting to shout abt leh...
if 80 still can consider...

i think she will miss mi... :D

Harvest
13-09-2004, 10:49 PM
Well i saw her dating yesterday,so i think it might take some time to get her again. I was watching Raising Helen with my gf, while waiting for my gf to come out from the toilet at cineleisure on the 6th floor, i saw her holding hands with this extremely nerdy-looking guy and i can tell you he is even shorter than San San.Confirm kanna carrot head and hai gong already.He got that look anyway. Again she pretend not to recognize me la but lucky cos me with gf .

They also watch Raising Helen. But i got to take my hat off her. She change bf like changing clothes. A while ago i saw her at Bugis with this pretty good looking guy now she change a nerdy one.

i must say her KC shen gong very powerful. Lucky me old uncle liao, going to marry also, otherwise sure kanna her KC trap.

One word of advice to newbie, if young, try not to look for her as her KC trap will surely get you if you are not strong enough. I believe there is one young victim out there already.

I know who this "extremely nerdy-looking guy" is. And in GL, there is a one and only cheongster who is BOTH extremely nerdy-looking AND shorter than San San. HAHAHAHAHA!

But you must admire this bro --- On one hand, he's got a china girl to entertain while on the other he has to keep San San company during her menses. Not easy you know... For all you newbies out there, if you want to win a WL's heart, it is really not rocket science. All you need to do is to book her for 2 to 3 sessions everyday for a season of 2 to 3 months and you will find your way to a date with her in a movie fondling your hard-up dick. Yes, it always works... even if you are THAT extremely nerdy-looking. :D

Like bro Bitter2004, I wish him all the best too...

The_Hustler
14-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Why even bother who the guy is or what she does outside her workscope??

Cant u guys stop bitching and get on with the sex works?? Whatever it is, spare some tots for her ricebowl or even respect the WLs' private life... u wouldn't like it if someone goes to ur bpss and backstab u right?? It's the same logic.

Q: I just keep wondering how come the target happens to always be San San.
A: Sour grapes at work? U decide.

Movie buster,
The Hustler

cbjuiceyumseng
14-09-2004, 02:13 AM
Quite bad for SanSan if Av read this thread....i think going out with Singaporeans = cannot.

polishadmirer
14-09-2004, 03:08 AM
I fully agree with Hustler. Live and let live. Fuck and fuck off.

Does it matter what the GL lady does in her free time? The important thing is the service she provides in GL and whether it is value for money.

By exposing her private life in a public forum, you are backstabbing her, plain and simple. Such behaviour is despicable and cowardly. How would YOU like it if YOUR private life was spilled out in a public forum?

Bitter2004, if you are a gentleman, you would delete your posts right now, or ask sammyboy to delete the entire thread. Do the right thing.

Best Regards,
The Polish Admirer

Jang5556
14-09-2004, 10:37 AM
Why even bother who the guy is or what she does outside her workscope??

Cant u guys stop bitching and get on with the sex works?? Whatever it is, spare some tots for her ricebowl or even respect the WLs' private life... u wouldn't like it if someone goes to ur bpss and backstab u right?? It's the same logic.

Q: I just keep wondering how come the target happens to always be San San.
A: Sour grapes at work? U decide.

Movie buster,
The Hustler

Was wondering when you would say something :)

Totally agree that she is entitled to a private life and to do whatever she wants. The guy? His business also.

Regards

Jang

cropping
15-09-2004, 02:23 AM
i call sansan many times liao. sometimes also book her several session, like 6 or 7 at one go when i free that day. last time i got ask her to go out with me ..... she din want. i even offer her cash$$$, like $1000, $2000, to go out with me shopping eating and others. she also din want. so i dun believe what you guys said.

believe me i know sansan very long liao and i dun think she ever go out with customer b4. money$$$ also dun want how????????

Bitter2004
15-09-2004, 08:11 PM
i call sansan many times liao. sometimes also book her several session, like 6 or 7 at one go when i free that day. last time i got ask her to go out with me ..... she din want. i even offer her cash$$$, like $1000, $2000, to go out with me shopping eating and others. she also din want. so i dun believe what you guys said.

believe me i know sansan very long liao and i dun think she ever go out with customer b4. money$$$ also dun want how????????
sorry sorry, did not know tis would incur so much wrath. But i dunno y i keep bumping into San San, that mades me to say a bit more, cos i always meet her outside of her work area. Very funny leh, that y got excited and just start typing away. Juz PM sammyboy to del the thread away.

O and bro cropping, u r wrong liao. She does go out with some of her customers for dinner onli. It depends on whether she likes your character anot. She told me that if she dun like you , how much $$ you give her, she also reject you. Anyway juz got scolded by her yesterday for posting.

So to please the darling, better write less liao.

polishadmirer
15-09-2004, 09:56 PM
Hello,

Cheongster Bitter2004, I am happy that you have written to the forum moderator and requested that the post be deleted. I too have made an effort to do the same.

Have been in and out of GL for a few years and although I rarely surf the forum these days (was active in the old Delphi one but when it closed I rarely surf the new forum; mostly surf as just "guest"), I can say that every cheongster and every GL lady has his/her private stories, and most of them would like it to remain private.

Let this be a forum strictly for field reports and casual banter about group outings. As for matters of the heart, dating, romancing and what nots, like I always tell my khakis, GL is certainly not the place for that, and even if it comes to pass, just let it be. Who cares what guys and gals do .... I most certainly do not.

Best wishes,

The Polish Admirer

Doomas
16-09-2004, 12:06 AM
It's amazing how even now johns can still hope to find true love in GL. Yes, the gals want to find a good man to settle down with. What makes u tink tt they will choose a man who is known to visit WLs?

Bro Chin, pls let me be frank and tell u tt chances are she never loved you at all, no matter how much u want to believe otherwise. Same for all the johns who tink they have something special going on with SS. She spreads KC to EVERYONE. I've resisted cz I've travelled that road before and noe tt any john's chance at finding romance in GL is as good as an ice cube surviving in hell, tho I admit that there are a few success cases (I know of two). Believe me, ur grief is totally unwarranted. She ain't worth it. Be a man and see the light.

I have a few regulars in GL with whom I am very good friends with. They all tell me they will nvr consider marrying their customers. They all want faithful man so why shd they marry guys whom they know frequent WLs? One of them even very pragmatically told me tt it's not a question of who loves them more but who can provide more financial support. Simple economic transaction: love flows where the money goes, tears flow when the money slows. You show them money, they call you honey. You have no cash, they drop your ass.

Please, smitten johns, wake up!

Bro Bitter, i duno what is yr relationship with her, but pls stop writing such stuff abt her.

i was with her for a time,deep down she is a good girl who just wants to find a good man to settle down with. What you are doing is keep tarnishing her hope of finding a good man cos you will make her unable to trust men.

Pls stop and if you r one of her ex-bf or men who wanted to chase after her but failed. pls forgive her as if u r really close to her , you shld know that she can b stubborn at times.

Every post that has her name still stabs me deep man, so pls stop writing abt her.

polishadmirer
16-09-2004, 01:40 AM
Applause! Applause!

Finally, a voice of reason amidst the mindless chatter!

I agree fully with your expert analysis. Having journeyed much along the same path with a couple of Thai girlfriends in the past, I can personally testify that GL is NOT the place to look for love!

Those who think that love can happen anytime in the brothel are the height of naivete, to say the very least. This is the real world, folks; you can't make this up!

If you want to find a significant other, join the SDU, SDS, or a dating service like Lunch Actually. Leave your tender feelings out of the red light districts, for heaven's sake!

The Polish Admirer

It's amazing how even now johns can still hope to find true love in GL. Yes, the gals want to find a good man to settle down with. What makes u tink tt they will choose a man who is known to visit WLs?

Bro Chin, pls let me be frank and tell u tt chances are she never loved you at all, no matter how much u want to believe otherwise. Same for all the johns who tink they have something special going on with SS. She spreads KC to EVERYONE. I've resisted cz I've travelled that road before and noe tt any john's chance at finding romance in GL is as good as an ice cube surviving in hell, tho I admit that there are a few success cases (I know of two). Believe me, ur grief is totally unwarranted. She ain't worth it. Be a man and see the light.

I have a few regulars in GL with whom I am very good friends with. They all tell me they will nvr consider marrying their customers. They all want faithful man so why shd they marry guys whom they know frequent WLs? One of them even very pragmatically told me tt it's not a question of who loves them more but who can provide more financial support. Simple economic transaction: love flows where the money goes, tears flow when the money slows. You show them money, they call you honey. You have no cash, they drop your ass.

steamer
16-09-2004, 09:28 AM

bro, well spoken. will up ur repute, some of your quotes are real gems.
cheers

Doomas
16-09-2004, 11:36 AM
Hehehe, actually some of the gals in SDU are quite chio. Met up with a few and they were not too bad looking.

Lunch Actually.....hmmmm, what's that?

Applause! Applause!

If you want to find a significant other, join the SDU, SDS, or a dating service like Lunch Actually. Leave your tender feelings out of the red light districts, for heaven's sake!

The Polish Admirer

Doomas
16-09-2004, 11:38 AM
Ooo, gam sia bro :D

bro, well spoken. will up ur repute, some of your quotes are real gems.
cheers

jacknjill
16-09-2004, 02:40 PM
They will ask themselves:
I can earn 20k a month. athough i dun like it but i can do what i like. although i like you, what will i get? what if you let me go halfway? then i have nothing. if i keep on staying with you, what can i get? better not risk it.

all woman thinks like this. whatever they say, they are hoping for an ideal senario.

ask those bros whose wife divorced them. why? not financially stable.

some woman are very greedy so be careful. its up to them to say how much is enough.

gambling and a greedy woman will destroy a man.

Doomas
16-09-2004, 03:12 PM
It's worse if it's the woman who's the gambler :)

gambling and a greedy woman will destroy a man.

norigo77
16-09-2004, 10:48 PM
Doomas, after knowing you for so many years you are finally making sensible observations besides saving $$$ (not that you are keeping to the resolve anyway lah!)

Now that my lao xiang hao is back for one month, I'm also feeling very kung xu.... so do keep a lookout for me when I start walking in and out of HQ and wandering around the vicinity in a daze; or start giving excuses of being a busy man! But come to think of it, our dear John could have enjoyed a better slumber if he had listened to our wakeup calls and learnt from our well-intended subterfuges, eh? Rebellion begets deep-seated regrets and cruel minimum payments.

polishadmirer
18-09-2004, 03:23 AM
A dating service. Moderately ex. They do a personality profile and interview on you then give you a date a month. Never tried it.

By the way, what is "huan chang wu zhen qing"?

Lunch Actually.....hmmmm, what's that?

petercm888
18-09-2004, 04:49 AM
I am new samster in this forum but I hv cheong HC, FL & KTV for couple of years. For bros regular in HC i.e. BHC & Legend. The cashier & the WL can tell you how often I went there last time, I can be 2-3 times a week. But I stop it since 3 months ago cos I noted that I spend too much on them after I check my account.

Just share some experience that dun believe the WL's KC. This is their profession. They do it for everyone. Why give our hard earn money to them to exchange the fake KC. If we can regular to boob them 4-5 times a month. The WL already happy with you and treat you like her BF. NO point to spend extra money on them. Maybe, as & when you just package some food or drink for them, they will happy to your concern of them.

This is just my 2 cents opinion, not offend any bros.

Harvest
19-09-2004, 05:12 PM

It means "there is no true love in the entertainment scene" in mandrain. Of course, in this case, the entertainment scene we are talking about is commercial sex.

Doomas
20-09-2004, 01:47 AM
Really, it's great how you can find some above average gems in the SDU. Met this gal once who looked a little like a girly Theresa and of all things, was doing her PhD in molecular biology. Wonderful gal but our characters were like fire and ice. Ahhh, too bad...

No need to be frightened of them. If anything, they are more frightened cz they are wary of the accompanying social stigma that is still associated with SDU.

Perhaps I shd give her a call tomorrow....

above average looks plus high qualifications and gd paying jobs.........frightens most man huh, wassup with our local boys......go for them i say.

perhaps dats why govt allows man to massage woman in the new rules :D

Doomas
20-09-2004, 01:52 AM
How ex is it? Dun want to splash out a bomb to meet some gal who dun gum me in the end leh.

Oh, "huan chang wu cheng qing" is a Mandarin phrase meaning that there's no true love to be found in the cheonging scene. Some China FL taught this phrase to a pal of mine who went ahead and sock tio WLs anyway :rolleyes:

A dating service. Moderately ex. They do a personality profile and interview on you then give you a date a month. Never tried it.

norigo77
20-09-2004, 03:03 PM
Some China FL taught this phrase to a pal of mine who went ahead and sock tio WLs anyway :rolleyes:

Mmmmmmmm ......... Hoe Sung Yi.
;)

Doomas
21-09-2004, 01:53 AM
Sai sup gei toi for this season. Wanna place ur bets for the next season?

Mmmmmmmm ......... Hoe Sung Yi.
;)

norigo77
21-09-2004, 10:03 PM
Sai sup gei toi for this season. Wanna place ur bets for the next season?

Wah, this is even more exciting than soccer betting with Mr W. I bet another round of sae sap gei toi for the next season! SS ole!!!

cuntking
05-10-2004, 01:45 AM
So this is the "famous" thread I was ask to come in and read once I cum into SB ...... well done well done, great story telling

Let's all just enjoy reading and laugh our upper head ..... some can go shake their lower heads (if they can imaging getting a bj from San San in public .... OOOOOOOOOOoooooo .......yah!)

Ah Dez
06-10-2004, 03:49 AM

Friend.........

Those GUYs are not HER BF. Those are WILLINGLY PARTIES , CHAI TAOs.

Her real BF is actually...................................

mi.chi.eru
06-10-2004, 03:55 AM
Friend.........

Those GUYs are not HER BF. Those are WILLINGLY PARTIES , CHAI TAOs.

Her real BF is actually...................................

You?

hee hee.. just kidding bro dez... dun flame hor... heh heh.. :p

Snowman
06-10-2004, 04:01 AM
You?

hee hee.. just kidding bro dez... dun flame hor... heh heh.. :p

She is just 1 of them?

Got 1 WL staying with him now in JB. Guess Who?

Ah Dez
06-10-2004, 04:04 AM
She is just 1 of them?

Got 1 WL staying with him now in JB. Guess Who?

KNN, DIRTY LAUNDRY ! :mad:

mi.chi.eru
06-10-2004, 04:06 AM
Wah seh.. getting hot already...
Mai Hot Mai Hot! :eek:

*Run for cover...*

DaveWong
06-10-2004, 09:39 AM
Tried her once,would not say she is the best, just one of the good ones left.

Ah Dez, care to enlighten us, who is that fortunate one?

Ah Neo
07-10-2004, 06:07 PM
... advise me whether San San is currently working in GL or retired?

Didn't frequent GL for several months liao ... thank you in advance! :)

Ah Neo
09-10-2004, 08:51 PM
I see ... thank you very much

she had gone back for her 1mth break, could be back by end of this mth

sexinthecity
10-10-2004, 11:11 PM
Hey but so long as its the truth, why cant we say it out? If someone talk bullshit about how bad the other was, then its not good.

Its also nt shameful thing to bump into others and tell the rest bout it. I mean, if she dare to do it in public [knowing that she's such a well known person] then she have to accept the concequences.

just like in HK, every celeb who date a new bf/gf will be headline news in a week's time...

My 2cts worth =)

Ah Dez
14-10-2004, 10:54 AM
Hey but so long as its the truth, why cant we say it out? If someone talk bullshit about how bad the other was, then its not good.

Its also nt shameful thing to bump into others and tell the rest bout it. I mean, if she dare to do it in public [knowing that she's such a well known person] then she have to accept the concequences.

just like in HK, every celeb who date a new bf/gf will be headline news in a week's time...

My 2cts worth =)

In the 1st place....

WHY BOTHER? ;)

lawry
14-10-2004, 11:09 AM
In the 1st place....

WHY BOTHER? ;)

quite true..

its a working lady.. everyone can have a piece of her.. so why bother in getting all excited over the going out issue.. u mean u enjoy having a working lady going out with u??

dont need to spend 10~20 times to bonk a working gal to ask her out.... just call any social escort and ask for a working lady to go out with u and watch movie!! cum fark later.. isnt that cheaper.. :D never think of that huh.

Ah Dez
14-10-2004, 11:12 AM
quite true..

its a working lady.. everyone can have a piece of her.. so why bother in getting all excited over the going out issue.. u mean u enjoy having a working lady going out with u??

dont need to spend 10~20 times to bonk a working gal to ask her out.... just call any social escort and ask for a working lady to go out with u and watch movie!! cum fark later.. isnt that cheaper.. :D never think of that huh.

you can also pay $150 per 45mins of her time..... that is if she allows you to go out with her... and.... Don't get caught by AV. :rolleyes:

lawry
14-10-2004, 11:52 AM
you can also pay $150 per 45mins of her time..... that is if she allows you to go out with her... and.... Don't get caught by AV. :rolleyes:

150 per 45 mins and get worried by AV???

paying social escort is cheaper and less troublesome lah somemore can get uni students... woo la la...

Cheers

Lawry