PDA

View Full Version : Are we being exposed?

alster
26-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Hi fellow SBF brothers in arm,

I've been a follower of SBF for quite awhile & i have to admit that though i'm not an active user, i've been a happy user & have shared & received some contacts through PMs. I've enjoyed using this forum and will continue to do so as i don't see any reasons why not to.

But this morning as i picked up a local newspaper, i came upon an article about 'Sexual Transactions' & i started wondering to myself, are we being exposed? or are we not being discreet enough? It was a full 3 page articles and i was surprise that it was explaining terms that we use in this forum. They even use the words like 'cheong' & 'cheongsters' & than a brief explaination on what's NL, PRC, CKT & so on.

So, Is this the end of our time here? are we going to be put to a stop by 'the Man'? please do share abit on your point of views.

Cheers~

opiuchus
28-01-2011, 09:48 AM
i'm kinda thinking it's like free publicity in a way, more people know and wanna cheong now o.o

including me :cool: ever knew it existed like that haha

Orgazmoo
28-01-2011, 02:41 PM
The government r clamping a lot on prostitution these day. That's y is so difficult for those Prc to survive. But look at our neighboring country? They have license Geylang and make sure those prostitution go medical check up once every month. I mean pro n cons but who am I to judge? Every guy has his need.

alster
28-01-2011, 03:34 PM
realistically, prostitution is a gray spot in Malaysia. Obviously every men has their needs but our needs might be put to a stop. is there a way to keep ourselves safe?

Recently a syndicate has been arrested in Singapore. Any details on that?

28-01-2011, 04:21 PM
yesterday in the news, is it this website on the TV?

opiuchus
29-01-2011, 07:34 AM
yesterday in the news, is it this website on the TV?

it was in the stars entertainment section few days back.

on a side note, i think malaysian government people, namely males. have a lot of needs to; if you get what i mean.

samsam13
29-01-2011, 06:29 PM
it was in the stars entertainment section few days back.

on a side note, i think malaysian government people, namely males. have a lot of needs to; if you get what i mean.

what do u means?

i saw this website appear on channel U 11PM news as well...

opiuchus
30-01-2011, 02:43 AM
means in malaysia, government people are say yes do no kind of people lol.
so, they need these services themselves. they will only take action just cause an election is nearby to show that they 'care' ._.

SuzukiERV
30-01-2011, 04:30 PM
guys, they also can join the forums,
they also know most health centres got extra service,
but why spoil their own rice bowl?
Just sometimes when press or some minister wants attention, they also do some show lor!

Clear the old stock lor, sad but it's true.

Man Chien Kuih
30-01-2011, 11:59 PM
SBF had been log for 10 years. I think lot of bros ard the asia support us.

big_daddy
30-01-2011, 11:59 PM
ha ha good one! Really though if malaysia government
could actually look at the profitability of the trade.
Just imagine all the money generated from taxes,
from the medical checkups to the profit tax from the
spas, massage centres, health centres.

Even from work permit levy! I be the minister of whoring! Muahahaha

Stormguard
31-01-2011, 12:27 AM
:)

I got one person supported my opinion......

How about other?

I know some people wanted the same thing as I did.....

I support this motion too!!! ;)

Orgazmoo
31-01-2011, 01:18 AM
Me second. Will vote for the new mp

BlueMan1
31-01-2011, 02:31 AM
To all bro...
Here is an Islamic country...
It is very hard to legalise it...

If i not mistaken, there r no legal to prostitute in any Islamic Country....

opiuchus
31-01-2011, 01:44 PM
will vote for minister of whoring too XD

hornieguy
01-02-2011, 04:35 PM
this just came out from thestar online.

and i know this port. now they are even displaying on the press.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/2/1/nation/20110201135935&sec=nation

SHAH ALAM: A cook and a trader claimed trial at a Sessions Court here to a charge of running a prostitution den at an apartment in Kepong.

James Yap, 23, and his trader friend Kong Tze Min, 37, as residents of a premise, were charged with using or running the premise for immoral purposes.

They allegedly committed the offence at No. A-02-03, Damansara Suria Apartment, Persiaran KIP 2, Taman Perindustrian KIP in Kepong here at about 1am on Jan 12.

Yap and Kong were charged under Section 373 of the Penal Code and face a maximum 15-year imprisonment and fine.

Deputy public prosecutor Wan Noora Nisa Ngadirin offered bail at RM10,000 with one surety for each of the accused.

Lawyer Mazni Mohamed told the court Yap used to earn RM1,600 monthly as a cook but has been unemployed for the past two months.

He said Kong, who earns about RM3,000 to RM4,000 monthly, spends most of his earnings on medical treatment for his cancer-stricken wife.

Mazni asked for the court to impose a lower bail as his clients did not resist arrest and were cooperative with the police.

Judge Hasbi Hasan fixed bail at RM8,000 in one surety each and set Feb 8 for mention.

Star_lite
02-02-2011, 10:01 AM
To all bro...
Here is an Islamic country...
It is very hard to legalise it...

If i not mistaken, there r no legal to prostitute in any Islamic Country....

That's true but I think their religion forbids gambling n we have genting highlands, drinking is also forbidden and we also have beach club , Thai club, Ye Lai xiang , night clubs all that. So what's so difficult? It's see they want or not only

:)