PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok HR Manager

DavidFox468
25-01-2011, 05:42 PM
A few years ago, I went up to Bangkok to hire someone for our office and whilst I was there, I was also tasked with hiring an HR Manager as our own HR group were too busy to fly up.

So I hired my staff and I also interviewed for the HR position. One lady in particular stood out above all the rest, not only could she speak very good English, but she was really pretty and young (late 20's which is young for me), very sexy with average size boobs but silky skin and I felt a really good connection and decided she would fit into our needs. My recommendation was accepted and she was hired.

Now I have returned to Bangkok on many occasions since and whilst we get along really well, I have kept the relationship purely professional and avoided making a stupid move. Not only would that potentially ruin the relationship, it could also ruin her career with this company. She is also married so I wasn't sure how shocked she would be if I initiated something more physical.

Sometimes we would chat via communicator and those chats gradually became more and more bold but we still backed off going full swing into a dirty discussion.

That was until recently when she tendered her resignation.

I happened to need to go up to Bangkok again just 2 weeks ago and of course I told her how sad I was that she was leaving and told her I would miss her. She responded by telling me it was a really hard decision and that she would miss me too. I already started to get a hard on.

I asked her if she could have dinner with me at my hotel that night and she immediately said yes without hesitating. My head started to wander in anticipation and my little head responded.

To be continued.......

wct69
25-01-2011, 07:36 PM
1st camper with sofa and tibits...TS, pls dont make us wait too long:cool:

Zap Zap Zap
25-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Young or Milf u hired?

DavidFox468
25-01-2011, 08:09 PM
So we left the office around 5pm and got to my hotel at 6pm and immediately went to the restaurant. We had a buffet dinner and I asked Mint if she, since she arranged the hotel booking, has ever looked around one of the rooms. She said no, she had never had the opportunity.

Well, since you are here, why not take a look?

Mint hesitated and said she really had to get back home and get her husband's dinner ready.

We got up from the dinner table and walked towards the car park lift and I just put my arm around her. She immediately responded and put her arm around me and squeezed.

As we approached the lift, I told her to come up just for a short while and gave her another hug. I could smell her aroma, feel her aroma and almost taste her aroma. The air was electric and I was at the point of no return. I actually had developed feelings for Mint over the past few years only to hold back as professionally as I could. Here I was, close to either making the biggest mistake of my life or close to having the girl of my dreams in bed.

Everything written to now is all completely true and happened 2 weeks ago.

As I type, I feel that I am in love with this lady but what happened next will be revealled tomorrow.

simple2kee
25-01-2011, 08:50 PM
2nd camper reporting, sir.

joew2005
25-01-2011, 09:57 PM
but it's more than meets the eyes .....

gaipauchi
25-01-2011, 10:07 PM
campin' 4 more.................

alan0338
25-01-2011, 10:35 PM
nice writing...:)

Stormguard
25-01-2011, 10:56 PM
The story is simmering and starts to boil... *camping for more*

jdi813
25-01-2011, 11:11 PM
camping to see what happens tomolo :D

DarthRevan
26-01-2011, 12:29 AM
Camper reporting in! :D

Lionrod32
26-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Campfire burning ... Campfire burning .... Hahaha. .... Waiting for more

freezetheDB
26-01-2011, 11:55 AM
camping here

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
26-01-2011, 01:21 PM
A horny Thailand girl :D

DavidFox468
26-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Ok - so what happened next?

I am writing 2 scenarios, one is true and one is false and based on my writing, let's see who can guess correctly.

Option A

Mint grabbed me and said she was sorry, she liked me, she wanted me, but she loved her husband and her child and she will always remember me for giving her the chance in her career and supporting her in her job.

She then hugged me one last time and left without looking back.

Option B

She grabbed me, told me she was so horny and afraid to let me know in case I turned her down. We squeezed each other in embrace and dashed to the lift.

Luckily the lift was empty and as we went up to my room, we kissed passionately for the very first time. I felt her breasts under her dress and gently squeezed. She responded by opening her lips more and sliding her tongue into my mouth.

We ran down the corridor to my room, i fumbled with the key card and realized I was shaking, both with some fear but mostly with excitement. Once inside, we simply locked together and I knew at that point I was completely smitten. My wife, my kids were completely forgotten as we tore at each others clothes.

Trying hard not to rip my shirt off, we removed each others clothes. This was not slow or methodical, it was animal like. 3 years of thinking, expecting and finally we were here.

Mint's bra came off surprisingly easily. I have had embarrassing problems in the past where catches do not come apart so easily - no problem here thank goodness. Her breasts were more than I had hoped for, simply beautifully curved and no sagging at all. I went straight for her medium brown nipples and they gladly accepted my tongue. There was a faint taste of milk so I guess Mint breastfed her baby and there was still excess.

I hadn't made love for quite some time and was worried I may find the occasion too exciting and shoot too early, but Mint was just so beautiful lying there and had that "Come fuck me" look. She wanted to suck my cock, so I went for a quick wash just to make sure I was clean and when I came out, she was sitting up on the edge of the bed. As I approached, she bent down, tilted her head and took my cock in her hand. Now, I love my cock being sucked but very few ladies know how to do it correctly. Mint had no such problems. She was slow, gentle and knew exactly what to do. I was in heaven and after just a few minutes I could feel the sperm taking it's course. I stopped her, laid her down and spread her legs. Mint was already so wet and I realized at that point that she really was one helluva horny babe. I licked away and she squirmed with delight.

I would like to say we fucked all night. We didn't. We were both satisfied and after fucking with Mint on top, she came pretty quickly, amazingly quickly actually and then she started to blow me again. I didn't last long and came in her mouth. Mint took everything in, but dashed off to the toilet to spit it out. I didn't mind that because I knew then that this was a special lady and that I was falling in love, hopelessly.

We held each other but Mint had to go back home. To her husband. Suddenly I felt powerless. Here was the lady I had waited for and reality struck home.

I walked her to her car. She told me later that she cried driving home.

I left Bangkok the following morning and there is a complete void in my life. It has been 2 weeks now and I feel like jacking everything in and just going back to see her. We chat but there is a barrier, something is wrong and I think she just wants to get back to normal with her husband and kid. Me? I am confused and sad. I mope through the day and don't know quite what to do next.

That's it. My story, one option is completely true, one option is false.

So what is my fate?

samseng27
26-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Good one. O go for option A..

HayHot
26-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Option A. :cool:

christiano
26-01-2011, 06:35 PM
i would go for B

naturegreen
26-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Option A's too shortlived. Option B's too dilly dally..... I think just bonk and leave her in your memories. Life's short and we only live once. Move on..... TS as of now, pls carry on....

rob_onny
26-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Bro DavidFox468, do u mean that u'd bonked Mint raw?? ;)
She wanted to suck my cock, so I went for a quick wash just to make sure I was clean and when I came out, she was sitting up on the edge of the bed. As I approached, she bent down, tilted her head and took my cock in her hand. Now, I love my cock being sucked but very few ladies know how to do it correctly. Mint had no such problems. She was slow, gentle and knew exactly what to do. I was in heaven and after just a few minutes I could feel the sperm taking it's course. I stopped her, laid her down and spread her legs. Mint was already so wet and I realized at that point that she really was one helluva horny babe. I licked away and she squirmed with delight.

I would like to say we fucked all night. We didn't. We were both satisfied and after fucking with Mint on top, she came pretty quickly, amazingly quickly actually and then she started to blow me again. I didn't last long and came in her mouth. Mint took everything in, but dashed off to the toilet to spit it out. I didn't mind that because I knew then that this was a special lady and that I was falling in love, hopelessly.

simple2kee
26-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Option B, my guess. :D

ultraman6496
26-01-2011, 11:58 PM
TS,

B...

Unless u fabricated the whole story of B...

Is either real life or fantasy...

HCKing
27-01-2011, 12:31 AM
read liao buay tahan.

CNY going bangkok. MAI TU LIAO!:D

marcf
27-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Option B.

It was just an ONS. Don't read too much into it. You both had fun. Now go back to your life with your wife and children.

cuntlover81
27-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Surely option b... If u ask.... :p

DavidFox468
27-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Ok folks - unfortunately option A is what happened. Sense prevailed on both sides, but this is the closest I have come to really screwing up my life, my family and that would have been unfair to my wife and kids.

I shall carry on as if everything is ok, but I shall also wonder "what if........" for many years to come.

Thanks for listening and sharing your thoughts. Appreciate the samsters who took time to give me points.

I shall be in Bangkok again soon and ..........

joew2005
29-01-2011, 09:02 AM
live & let live .....

DavidFox468
03-02-2011, 11:58 AM
During my last visit to Bangkok in early January, I met the new HR manager and I have to say, she is really good looking. Som is single and we immediately clicked.

I shall be heading up north again late February and I shall be working hard on not making the same mistakes with this gem by going straight for the jugular. No messing around.

Stay tuned.

Glen2712
03-02-2011, 12:11 PM
You bet I will, Bro DavidFox468! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

Triple-X
04-02-2011, 11:27 PM
During my last visit to Bangkok in early January, I met the new HR manager and I have to say, she is really good looking. Som is single and we immediately clicked.

I shall be heading up north again late February and I shall be working hard on not making the same mistakes with this gem by going straight for the jugular. No messing around.

Stay tuned.

Is your company hiring? :D