PDA

View Full Version : does the legal galssss in GL do herpes test on their monthly checkup?

kolly
24-01-2011, 11:12 PM
as i see, it got me really concern for we bros here.

does the legal galssss in GL do herpes test during their monthly checkup?

Alejandro88
24-01-2011, 11:29 PM

If you are so damn kia si, simply abstain and dun fuck the WL, rite??:rolleyes:

Love Thai
25-01-2011, 12:09 AM

No, once a month they get sore throat from too many bbbj and cim, see dr for antibiotics and painkillers.

Frankiestine
25-01-2011, 10:29 AM
I am sure if they have any STD, it would show up in their test and their permit withdrawn. Anyway herpes got signs and symptoms, cheongster are not stupid to ignore such signs.

kolly
25-01-2011, 04:28 PM
so which means no? :(

Alejandro88
25-01-2011, 04:56 PM
so which means no? :(

Which means you stay at home to study or do your homework!!! If cannot tahan, PCC (i.e. DIY in English)!! :rolleyes:

frozenmalt
25-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Genital herpes is a common STD, and most people with genital herpes infection do not know they have it. In actual fact, most herpes may remain dormant or inactive in ones body even if one is infected.
Plus, even if do blood test the results are not always clear-cut. These info you can ask from any clinic doctor or just browse the web.
Statistic also show that One out of five of the total adolescent and adult population is infected with genital herpes and is increasing.

It is not possible to get 100% accurate result even in today's world technology as some virus can hide in ones body and do not show any sign or symptoms.
In another word, even blood test cannot prove you are or not infected from certain STDs, so actually one maybe a carrier of certain STDs without knowing.

Lastly, like Bro Alejandro88 said if you really so damn kia si, simply abstain and dun fuck the WL stay home and PCC.

kolly
25-01-2011, 11:17 PM
thanks for the detail infos but still how can those checkup miss out herpes test. sad sad.

lexus88
26-01-2011, 06:50 PM
thanks for the detail infos but still how can those checkup miss out herpes test. sad sad.

was told by one of the okt that even girls with std they will still get approval to work... (dunno how truth this is).. but again, be safe....

unfit
27-01-2011, 01:40 AM
was told by one of the okt that even girls with std they will still get approval to work... (dunno how truth this is).. but again, be safe....
Cant be bro cos once DSC detected any STD...they will take the WL yellow card away to prevent her from working...

AV guideline is no card no work...

kolly
27-01-2011, 10:29 AM
from what i heard is that those with stds are given mc to rest nia :(

Frankiestine
27-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Anyway doesn't mean been a herpes carrier means end of the road. Many people carries the disease and still can carry on a normal sex life. It just that when the symptoms appear it is the infectious period so have to lay off any sexual activities.

gonggong18
27-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Cant be bro cos once DSC detected any STD...they will take the WL yellow card away to prevent her from working...

This is true, the girl will be suspended awaiting next check up before allowed to go back to work. Mean time take medicine and wait

kolly
28-01-2011, 11:58 PM
but still, herpes is juz chicken pox so scary.

only nt much ppl noe bout herpes, though dunno de still got lick, bbbj den confirm die lor tio herpes when we were all told they always go thru monthly check up de :(

lexus88
29-01-2011, 12:13 PM

dunno leh.. thats wat i heard
i was also thinking how can tat be, i thought our govt bery strict one.. heehee

kolly
30-01-2011, 11:12 PM
like that very sad.

anyone can confirm mah???

unfit
31-01-2011, 12:00 AM
dunno leh.. thats wat i heard
i was also thinking how can tat be, i thought our govt bery strict one.. heehee
Last time DSC give one chance if detected and suspended from work so now new rule kicks in say once hit straight away AV send her baleh kampong...

kolly
31-01-2011, 11:53 PM
can anyone confirms ma?

if they tio herpes, will kena send back straight away? Really?

sexbuzz
01-02-2011, 02:56 PM
I think you may think you have it.Why don't you just go and check with a doctor.Cos writing in this thread does not mean you will not get it or get it.Yes like other brother said if you scare stay at home and use your hand save your $$$:rolleyes:;).

kolly
02-02-2011, 04:22 PM
ya, for thosebros there who dunno anything go there and tio herpes, dun u tink is very swuay? so i need a confirmation if they do blood test if they got herpes on their monthly check up?

unfit
02-02-2011, 04:34 PM
ya, for thosebros there who dunno anything go there and tio herpes, dun u tink is very swuay? so i need a confirmation if they do blood test if they got herpes on their monthly check up?
Brother I suggest you to check with DSC @ Kelantan directly about all enquiries of WL blood test cum body check then you can clear your mind...

If not stay home save money and PCC also can...

stuartcummings
04-02-2011, 12:28 AM
herpes is one of the easiest eagle scout badge to get for a cheongster. if you are so scared of a few pimples on your small brother then just stay away.

and no, DSC do not send WLs home if they have herpes simply because if they do that, half the legal WLs will be chartering a few flights to go home together. read up on the disease and you will know why.

kolly
20-11-2011, 07:55 PM
so those dsc nv check for herpes de? :( scary leh like that... how can like that, if they tio, they should be sent back right? imagine customer passes to them then the next customer tio liao and all e ways down the chains. how can like that.

PAPA YONG
21-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Comments Deleted! Due to insights not applicable to public.

Advice: Go for regular check up if you are exposed to sex with different partners or sex workers. Spreading it to family (wife) is the most irresponsible action!

Moderat
22-11-2011, 06:11 PM
The majority of people (est 60% to 90%) already have herpes so if u kicked out all the wl who had it there wouldn't be any left.

To be honest it's not worth worrying about as you and your wife/partner probably already have it too!

malevolence
22-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Just go for a test to give yourself a peace of mind ^^

PrayPray
25-11-2011, 11:43 AM
Sigh, lets be frank here. Local AV control on keeping the WL healthy is one of the strictest and thorougher in the world. Consider your alternative.

1. pick up at pubs. - You seriously think they are clean? Sorry to break your bubble but most woman that let you pick up (FOC especially) have little concern about the possibilities of they getting any problem from the multiple about of sex session they are getting. In fact most of them don't even bother to go for check ups. I happen to know a few ex pubbers that love to let man pick them up, when I asked them do you go for check ups? The answer is "For what?". Guess where are they now? Divorced and regular patients at CDC.

2. Your own private GF. - Hehe with the amount of openness nowadays, you can grantee she is doing it with you and only you? What about before?

IMPHO, got checks better than choice to be ignorance and don't check.
Old Hokkien saying (translated) - Wanna enjoy, live with it. 要享受, 必須接受.

Ah Dez
25-11-2011, 03:21 PM
HERPES is such a common STD.

Royal.Chimp
26-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Comments Deleted! Due to insights not applicable to public.

Wah sia Mr Papa Yong, since when u started to follow the Information & Media Authority Censorship procedure arh?

kolly
20-01-2012, 11:20 PM
i really of tio-ing herpes :(

peanut123
21-01-2012, 02:48 AM
i really of tio-ing herpes :(

Then don't fuck WLs. If you are afraid of any STDs, then stop patronizing WLs. Condoms are not effective against some STDs, so if you want to bang WLs, then you just have to accept STDs as a risk.

Maxpussy
22-01-2012, 04:06 AM
PAPA YONG,

Recalled your thread sometime back on your friend who eloped with a former WL. How are they now ? Any update ?