PDA

View Full Version : Bros goin to Lor866g....

orbit_beer
08-09-2004, 04:48 PM
....be careful of all gals there...this is my real life experience not long ago,a few months back.....

back then every weekend i was a regular,booking my fav gal.up to u all to believe,everyone of the gals there noe who i was,coz after work,sometimes they will order supper,then we eat together upstairs.my gal will intro me to others(scared i book her sisters,so intro me,recognise me 1st).anyway juz to tell u that the gals there are looking for ct,dun be so stupid as to get real with them,especially the ang pai,fighter+ a few more(if u all go there,u'll noe who i talking).as for me,i stopped going there,changed my no.s liao.so all bros take care out there,dun listen to their cock&bull stories.even if its real,what can u do?do u think this society will accept your darling?wat bout your family,and friends?imagine walking on orchard road 1 day,and a stranger look at your wife and laugh at u,saying "Hey,i've fucked your wife before.wow she sucks real good!!" how would u feel,its difficul for her too.so to save your wallet,and dace,better dun get too real with them...

bonkster78
09-09-2004, 10:31 AM
well, like some of the lao jiaos here says, IMHO just pay and fu**.... let off some steam and leave... more of "next better player thingy" bah i guess.... at least it will save u lots of money, emotional pain and trouble....

Face it, this is the real fact of life.... the gers are here to earn money... some no point stepping in to such traps.. :)

Cheers..

asdfghjkl
09-09-2004, 11:42 AM
imagine walking on orchard road 1 day,and a stranger look at your wife and laugh at u,saying "Hey,i've fucked your wife before.wow she sucks real good!!" how would u feel,its difficul for her too.so to save your wallet,and dace,better dun get too real with them

OMG! u got this experience?

orbit_beer
09-09-2004, 07:58 PM
asdfghjklOMG! u got this experience?

well bro,only less than a few months ago onli...dun believe their cock and bull stories,and remember,u can't treat them too well,or they will climb over your head,giving u lousier service.their ang pai is no.12,can speak chinese.last time got a 'fighter',but got send bk hm bcoz she pregnant(sorry can't tell u the details).the counter guy name is ah beng,find him to book yur gal is abit risky,as he sometimes let others jump queue.call yur gal instead to do the booking,more safe.and lastly,plz dun mention all the things i've told u all,i've stopped going there.

BlownAway
09-09-2004, 09:22 PM
OMG! u got this experience?

I can quote an example:

I saw a gal that I bonked from L8H17abc in Orchard, TakaShiMaya some weeks ago. Kind of like huh??? What's she doing in Orchard at a time like this ??? Haha ...

She saw me and gave a smile. Nothing more ...

Talking about ct / kc ??? I have similiar experiences in the following houses:
L6H52
L6H70
L6H72
L8H17abc
L8H43
L8H66C
L8H66G
WH10
WH12
L18H16
L18H38

Almost half of the Cat40 houses in GL have gals who are out to CT / KC ... Reason is simple: better money & easy job.

ps: I have completed my tour in GL. At least done one gal in every Cat40 houses liao. Moved to J C ... but KNN always gonna raid.

taurus75
09-09-2004, 09:46 PM
[QUOTE=orbit_beer]....be careful of all gals there...this is my real life experience not long ago,a few months back.....

brudder, one thing for sure is that u only want their CB hole and fuck , fuck, fuck ,fuck,.....
but wat u dun know is that gals like them will fall in love too...maybe mostly partly of ur sweet words during the bonking..... so in the ned its not really their fault to fall in love... they dun know how u feel...
but ONe THING for sure they do fall in love...
so fault is not with them..its our men really... so maybe next time u bonk a gal shut up and keep on rocking.....

******they are humans too.......****** :cool:

taurus75
09-09-2004, 09:49 PM
families in the end will still accept them one...if one families oso have daughters or sisters......
ppl will understand .... frens that dun understand are not frens indeed.
dun mind ppl wagging tongues..coz u cant reall stop them.... wat most importaant is wat both parties feel about each other....

taurus75
09-09-2004, 09:52 PM
brudder orbitbeer...for this i would like to down ur rep a bit coz u just being biased.....must learn to view things in different angles..... :cool:

orbit_beer
09-09-2004, 10:03 PM
must learn to view things in different angles.....

hey pal,i think u did not get the message.aim of this thread is to let bros noe the other side of the gal's lives(as agreed by by one of the brudder her,most of them look for ct).coz to let bros noe,is let them not to be taken in by the sweet talk of some,not all of them(I DID NOT MENTION ALL).this is to enlighten some,and not to condemn thai girls,u get that,dude????lastly,i dun give a damn for those rep pts,deduct all u like,my aim and others is to share comments on 66g ct,get it???plz dun sound as if u are great romeo/sympathiser...if u are so good,y dun u book all the gals in GL,pal.....

thecas
09-09-2004, 10:03 PM
ps: I have completed my tour in GL. At least done one gal in every Cat40 houses liao. Moved to J C ... but KNN always gonna raid.

Bro blownaway, can u tell us if L16H10 is a Cat40 or what house then? some say it is cat 40, some say 150/80. me dun dare to step in, later need to sell my pants to redeem myself.

test01_123
10-09-2004, 07:52 AM
....be careful of all gals there...this is my real life experience not long ago,a few months back.....

back then every weekend i was a regular,booking my fav gal.up to u all to believe,everyone of the gals there noe who i was,coz after work,sometimes they will order supper,then we eat together upstairs.my gal will intro me to others(scared i book her sisters,so intro me,recognise me 1st).anyway juz to tell u that the gals there are looking for ct,dun be so stupid as to get real with them,especially the ang pai,fighter+ a few more(if u all go there,u'll noe who i talking).as for me,i stopped going there,changed my no.s liao.so all bros take care out there,dun listen to their cock&bull stories.even if its real,what can u do?do u think this society will accept your darling?wat bout your family,and friends?imagine walking on orchard road 1 day,and a stranger look at your wife and laugh at u,saying "Hey,i've fucked your wife before.wow she sucks real good!!" how would u feel,its difficul for her too.so to save your wallet,and dace,better dun get too real with them...

Actually, I'd feel pleased that my wife had been complimented. :D
<Just sarcasm>

vandom66
26-09-2004, 12:20 PM
....be careful of all gals there...this is my real life experience not long ago,a few months back.......

As what other bros here say paid,fuck and RTF (if you think is good) or forget (if you think is suck). Why bother to buy their story??