PDA

View Full Version : Michelle (massage)

Castrol
08-09-2004, 01:28 PM
Bros,

just tried a chinese local lady providing massage services recently. i got the contact from her ad in Yahoo.sg classified ads. HP: 9016****

well, i booked a room in joo chiat and waited for her. she's is not a looker, told me she's 30 yrs old, but looked more like 35.

she asked for my preference; oil, powder etc..., so told her powder. the massage was not entirely bullshit, if you know what i mean, partly because she also gave me a long sensual therapy (moving her fingers over my body and balls gently) that achieved in turning me on.

then i unhooked her bra and began rubbing my face on her breasts and sucking her nipples. Her boobs are good to grab, not too soft, not too hard. she offered HJ, and she told me i will have to think of how to get a condom if i wanted a screw, cos she didnt bring any!

so okay HJ will do, and she started stroking my birdie in a slow, fast, slow, fast etc... motion with some oil, while licking my neenee. her HJ kunghoo is quite good, but took me quite a while to unload, no complaints from her though.

she is chatty (not machine gun type), not nonsensical but in fact quite interesting.

Face: 3/10
Boobs: Should be C
Body: plum, ah soh type of body
HJ: above average, no rush

Damage: 28 for 45min session / 35 for 60min (excl room),
i paid her 50 for the extra.

btw, i also called another contact from Yahoo ads offering a selection of young and mature ladies, HP 9085****
" Ms Fire ". i didnt try due to wrong timing when they called me back.
any bro tried before, can they deliver?
(i mean, according to our specific preferences)

dirty69warrior
08-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Bros,

just tried a chinese local lady providing massage services recently. i got the contact from her ad in Yahoo.sg classified ads. HP: 9016****

well, i booked a room in joo chiat and waited for her. she's is not a looker, told me she's 30 yrs old, but looked more like 35.

she asked for my preference; oil, powder etc..., so told her powder. the massage was not entirely bullshit, if you know what i mean, partly because she also gave me a long sensual therapy (moving her fingers over my body and balls gently) that achieved in turning me on.

then i unhooked her bra and began rubbing my face on her breasts and sucking her nipples. Her boobs are good to grab, not too soft, not too hard. she offered HJ, and she told me i will have to think of how to get a condom if i wanted a screw, cos she didnt bring any!

so okay HJ will do, and she started stroking my birdie in a slow, fast, slow, fast etc... motion with some oil, while licking my neenee. her HJ kunghoo is quite good, but took me quite a while to unload, no complaints from her though.

she is chatty (not machine gun type), not nonsensical but in fact quite interesting.

btw, i also called another contact from Yahoo ads offering a selection of young and mature ladies, HP 9085****

sorry, bro, really don't meant to flame you. i thoroughly enjoy reading your FR. however, i think you are too generous. for rating of 3/10 (face), plum and ah soh type of body, you gave $50 for a HJ, this has made it very difficult for us bro to pay $30 for a higher rated and younger PDMM for a HJ. many bros here are fighting against over-rated services and prices, and you have made the job tougher. anyway, as long as you are happy to pay that sort of amount and has left the place a happy and satisfied man, then there is nothing more we can say. thanks for the FR.

CPTMiller
08-09-2004, 05:24 PM
It is up to individual.
Maybe he find it worth while.

sorry, bro, really don't meant to flame you. i thoroughly enjoy reading your FR. however, i think you are too generous. for rating of 3/10 (face), plum and ah soh type of body, you gave $50 for a HJ, this has made it very difficult for us bro to pay $30 for a higher rated and younger PDMM for a HJ. many bros here are fighting against over-rated services and prices, and you have made the job tougher. anyway, as long as you are happy to pay that sort of amount and has left the place a happy and satisfied man, then there is nothing more we can say. thanks for the FR.

dirty69warrior
08-09-2004, 06:03 PM
It is up to individual.
Maybe he find it worth while.

yes, i agree with you. i did say that 'as long as he left the place a happy and satisfied man, then there is nothing more we can say.' actually, my main concern is 'fake' bros trying to spoil market by helping 'their' women. furthermore, many bros are 'pampering' these women such that when they don't get the 'asked' price from other customers, they face black-black and offer a different sort of service. anyway, forget it; not my money afterall. just hope that bros here are true bros wanting to help one another instead of these women; thus kicking many bros out of the game.

Castrol
08-09-2004, 06:09 PM
your point well taken Bro dirty69warrior,
and yes i find it quite worthwhile, considering her nice, cosy approach like an adoring nanny (haha), and
never-give-up wanking attitude and all.

hope no damage done.

dirty69warrior
09-09-2004, 03:56 AM
your point well taken Bro dirty69warrior,
and yes i find it quite worthwhile, considering her nice, cosy approach like an adoring nanny (haha), and
never-give-up wanking attitude and all.

hope no damage done.

not to worry, it is ok. we are just trying to gear these women's mentality to such that the bros are willing to pay up to $30 for a HJ and up to $80 for a FJ. i can understand that it is difficult for them to earn our money, but don't forget that you got a tough time earning your boss' money too. just want all bros to enjoy wisely. cheers!

airborne
11-09-2004, 04:31 PM
On my part, i have the contacts of both michelle and miss fire too of which i also got that from the same channel. You all have heard of michelle so i shall touch on miss fire's gers instead. i called and was told that the gers are all from msia and offers good massage. The gers are cat into $30 and $80 for an hr of massage. That means if u want a good massage and a prettier ger to entertain you, please opt for the latter. On top of that, they will also ask you if massage is the only thing on ur mind (u noe wat i mean). Other services will be btw u n the ger. oh yes they only allow the transactions to be done in a local hotel.

nazi_healer
11-09-2004, 04:47 PM
Did U Pay Her 1st Before U Happening With Her??

airborne
11-09-2004, 05:31 PM
im not too sure cos i havent try yet. but i believe it'll be a mutual agreement.

Castrol
13-09-2004, 04:56 PM
bro airborne, thanks for the info. i aim to try Ms Fire soon.

the gentleman who spoke to me that time sounded very confident, but i think malaysian girls should be okay.

Tua Tao
14-09-2004, 12:43 PM
Bros,

I have gotten the contact for Bro Castrol, and have decided to try her. Call her up for an appt and waited for half an hr before she arrives.

Face: 2/10
Boobs: C
Body: 3/10
Massage skills: 8/10 (Better than those HCs gals who only likes to do special)
Hj: 6.5/10
Altitude: 8/10

She got a very accomodating altitude and she dun like to rush things. A bit talkative but quite serious in her massage skills whereby she likes to pinpoints which part is of importance.
Once again thanks to Bro Castrol for giving the contact and maybe we can form a AH SOH lover group. :)

The above comments is just my personal opinion.
Cheers!

littleworm
15-09-2004, 07:08 PM
On my part, i have the contacts of both michelle and miss fire too of which i also got that from the same channel. You all have heard of michelle so i shall touch on miss fire's gers instead. i called and was told that the gers are all from msia and offers good massage. The gers are cat into $30 and $80 for an hr of massage. That means if u want a good massage and a prettier ger to entertain you, please opt for the latter. On top of that, they will also ask you if massage is the only thing on ur mind (u noe wat i mean). Other services will be btw u n the ger. oh yes they only allow the transactions to be done in a local hotel.

So cat $80 and others ... equal near to $200? Any FR on cat $80?

notti_boi
16-09-2004, 01:39 AM
The gers are cat into $30 and $80 for an hr of massage. That means if u want a good massage and a prettier ger to entertain you, please opt for the latter. On top of that, they will also ask you if massage is the only thing on ur mind (u noe wat i mean). Other services will be btw u n the ger.

not a very good option... if after paying $80, when u meet the gal, she quote ridiculously high price, and u cannot agree....LAN LAN... still have to pay the $80 for the 1hr massage.

MaxWeber
19-09-2004, 10:11 AM
so does this michelle does the massage naked?
i got another contact from yahoo who is a indian by the name uma.
she does the massage naked. her contact is 9190***0.

price quote by her is $40 for 50 min massage, $40 for bj with licking, $20 for sex, excluding room charges.

anyone try her before? i intend to try her soon..

George28_1976
19-09-2004, 12:28 PM
Err....brudder maxweber how come fj 20 is half price of that of a bj?
better quality sense? :confused:

price quote by her is $40 for 50 min massage, $40 for bj with licking, $20 for sex, excluding room charges.

airborne
19-09-2004, 12:37 PM
hey bros i have a crazy idea! y not we make a mass request for fire's msian gers? hope they'll give us a good discount n it'll be a rare chance for us to meet up and make plans for future quests too. =p

p/s: dont be mistaken. im not under fire or trying to advertise for them.

dan761
19-09-2004, 12:56 PM

Sounds a cheap thrill if we can skip the massage/bj and go for Fj for only $20:D

MaxWeber
19-09-2004, 02:12 PM
Sounds a cheap thrill if we can skip the massage/bj and go for Fj for only $20:D

haha, that one i don't know cos i have not even try her yet.
just asking if anyone have try. well she sound sweet on the phone..

ramram
19-09-2004, 04:00 PM
can pm the ad u got from yahoo? :)

asdfghjkl
19-09-2004, 04:05 PM

haha.. cheaper than calling WL :)

Castrol
20-09-2004, 11:10 AM
haha, that one i don't know cos i have not even try her yet.
just asking if anyone have try. well she sound sweet on the phone..

bro, i tried Uma before. if you are ok with her age and race, be prepared for a pleasant surprise becos she's got really big and soft papaya boobs.

MaxWeber
20-09-2004, 11:30 AM
bro, i tried Uma before. if you are ok with her age and race, be prepared for a pleasant surprise becos she's got really big and soft papaya boobs.

so how her attitude of service? good? really must try liao than since bro castrol say her boobs are big and soft..

dan761
20-09-2004, 11:49 AM
she's got really big and soft papaya boobs.

Given her age and race, the big and soft papayas must be super saggy...am i right?

Castrol
20-09-2004, 12:04 PM
Uma's service is quite good.
yes, her tits are sagging, but not really "super sagging" i last time i saw, haha...

dan761
20-09-2004, 12:10 PM
Uma's service is quite good.
yes, her tits are sagging, but not really "super sagging" i last time i saw, haha...

Sounds good. Wondering how is she benchmarking against Pamela of Dickson? She is so far the one and only Indian gal i have tried...

Dens_Services
06-10-2004, 01:47 AM
Hello everyone :-)

Was given this lady's contact number by one of my drinking kakis last week and have tried calling her BUT no response yet.
All is got is an SMS REPLY stating that she is currently busy and will call me back next week.

So i am not sure if we are all talking about the same lady.... only the first 4 numbers ring a bell to me.

From what i understand, she charges $35 for one hour NOT including room.
She is/was working at a local SPA and is doing some course in SPA Therapy and Spa Management.

I am filling this FR on behalf of my kaki when he had a session with (a MICHELLE) her last week @ a local hotel along Balesiter.

LOOKS:~ 5.5/10 (Has that friendly smile / straight shoulder length hair) Dressess rather nicely revealing her nice @@ longkang...Guess around 33yo. Local Chinese Lady.

BODY:~ Around 1.5m, 36C @@, small sized figure and maybe around 48kg. Slim hands / slim legs / with a little tummy (OK figure for her shape and size.... but surely NOT a Beauty Queen quality, if you know what i mean?)

MASSAGE:~ 8/10 She knows her stuff and makes effort in sharing about the verious parts of his body and can even diagnose some of his "sickness" like aching back & weak knees. Done with oil. Was also given a Body Scrub and Hot Bubble Bath in the tub at the end of the session. Feels very pampered and relaxing.

Manhood Therapy / Jua Gan:~ This is what he said..... it is better than what is normally done in Thailand. She is very patient and really gives a complete squeeze of the "ping-pong" and all the surrounding muscles & veins along his shaft. What followed was a very sensual and stimulating HJ. NOT like those that are done at HCs or some rushed jobs by FLs.

ATTITUTE:~ Very friendly in sort of professional way. Knows how to handle herself well and made my friend feel very confortable and can chit chat. She even has a folder which shows her "MENU" of services... plus explaination about some of them (This is what i am looking forward to review.... Never heard of anyone else having such a fancy setup!!!)

CHARGES:~ $35 / 1 HOUR but she offered many packages.... and for the one that my kaki chose, was the $150 package and he was so happy about the whole thing and gave her another $20 tip!!!

As i am a sucker for Great Massage, i think no matter what, i must try her massage style and techniques to see if it is really that good like what my kaki claims.... as i have encountered with few ladies who just claimed that they do massage BUT its more like HC style in my own room..... totally a waste of my time and money.

So hopefully, once i had my session on Tuesday (that is what she assigned to me) i can continue to give a more exact report on MY OWN EXPERIENCE.

In the meantime, may i humbly request anyone out there who have tried her service to share some light on this matter?

With much appreciation,

Den :cool:

patpat
08-10-2004, 11:42 AM
tried Michelle yesterday noon. really no look face... to me, not worth trying. attiude problem. maybe i sway. rush me while doing the massage, HJ..... will not try again.

funguy18m
08-10-2004, 03:30 PM
tried Michelle yesterday noon. really no look face... to me, not worth trying. attiude problem. maybe i sway. rush me while doing the massage, HJ..... will not try again.

Hmmm...

Business must be good then...

This thread i think up her business by alot so she can afford having an attitude...

I think i will pass this...

patpat
08-10-2004, 04:01 PM
my friend just feed abck to me she scold my freind for cancelling the appointment. i think she really had problem.

Dens_Services
08-10-2004, 10:03 PM

Hi Bro,

Kindly care to elobrate what really happened?
I seem to be wondering what is the situation with her service?

From what i have read from the previous posts, she is patient and has a no rush attitute. And me trusting my kaki's taste and experience, am a little apprehensive about the whole situation.

I am just wondering out loud and in no way taking sides as my appointment with her is next Tuesday afternoon. (As assigned by her)
So far have called her 3 times and managed to speak to her once.
Sent her a few SMSes and got some replies.... although i must say that some of them came in only a few hours later, mostly late at night and early mornings.

If she is really so popular, am sure that there are other bros out there who must have tried her, right? Anyone else willing to share?

Thanking each and everyone in advance for your kind patience and responses.

Cheers

:cool:

Dens_Services
08-10-2004, 10:31 PM

Sorry Bro patpat,

Two more questions....

What was the service that you chose and the damage, financially that is?

Thanks,

Dens_Services
10-10-2004, 04:08 PM
Feeling very blur and stressed over the last 2 days due to my very hectic work.... so just wondering if i can try to book Michelle's wonderful service.

Called her yesterday and she claims that she is NOT working on weekends and have to wait for my appointed timing on Tuesday.

Was told by her that if i really wanted to book a session, i should try to view her calendar and book a timing.

At first thought, it sounds like my office outlook scheduling. Interesting to know that she is so "Hi-Tech".

All those who want to try to book a session may like to visit this link:~

http://calendar.yahoo.com.sg/michelle_6656

To my surprise, i see some very interesting data that she has left in her calendar and i am wondering......

I strongly urge you guys to view and see if you are on the name list?
Names and phone numbers are all there plus details too ;-)

Intersting read for me..... and now i am really worried :-(

plman2002
10-10-2004, 10:24 PM
Feeling very blur and stressed over the last 2 days due to my very hectic work.... so just wondering if i can try to book Michelle's wonderful service.

Called her yesterday and she claims that she is NOT working on weekends and have to wait for my appointed timing on Tuesday.

Was told by her that if i really wanted to book a session, i should try to view her calendar and book a timing.

At first thought, it sounds like my office outlook scheduling. Interesting to know that she is so "Hi-Tech".

All those who want to try to book a session may like to visit this link:~

http://calendar.yahoo.com.sg/michelle_6656

To my surprise, i see some very interesting data that she has left in her calendar and i am wondering......

I strongly urge you guys to view and see if you are on the name list?
Names and phone numbers are all there plus details too ;-)

Intersting read for me..... and now i am really worried :-(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wah, she actually put it up for ppl to view. including cheongster contact number. siao liao those bros whose nnumber is up there.
if their wife or gf happen to chance upon her schedule list. omg. deep shit.

Dens_Services
11-10-2004, 12:31 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wah, she actually put it up for ppl to view. including cheongster contact number. siao liao those bros whose nnumber is up there.
if their wife or gf happen to chance upon her schedule list. omg. deep shit.

Bros,

From what i was trying to do, was not able to input my appointment.
Then i sort of noticed that it was more of those guys who played her out???
Read carefully and noticed that those contacts there were for those "Never Turned Up" types....

NOTHING IS ABOUT THOSE WHO REALLY BOOK AND MADE THE APPOINTMENT.

I must really clarify this with her before my session on Tuesday.

Please, please dont let anything happen to me on that day....
Must make it to the appointment.

Have been dreaming about her massage for the last week!!!

No-go
18-10-2004, 04:10 PM
so hows ur massage session with her?

Dens_Services
19-10-2004, 05:56 AM
so hows ur massage session with her?

I am very glad that i made the appointment and met up with Michelle yesterday afternooon at 5pm.

I PM patpat for details and was worried that i will be short changed....BUT her was not able to give me the details about what was the package he chose and how come he was not happy.

To a certain extent can say that i had a 90% of good time.

Michelle is really a wonderful lady who knows her stuff....
Sad to say, many guys have over the few weeks played her out by not showing up at the appointed time and thus put her in a very tight spot in carrying our her job....

Will give a complete report later when i wake up....

Am still feeling the wonderful touches on my body :-)

In fact, have already pre booked her for next week!!!

WOWKAOZ
19-10-2004, 09:12 AM
bro i cant see anything on here calendar lay. no booking?

fungoer
20-10-2004, 02:37 PM
just tried michelle two days ago. here's the FR.

during the booking last week in SMS, she asked me to book a hotel room with bath tub if i want to enjoy. (i started to have fantasy thought oreddy...). also, she said she don't go to GL. so, i booked a room in JC.
on the day, when i opened the door.... quite disappointed with her look....she's is not a looker....looks like 35yo++.

she shown me her "menu": $35 for basic massage, $150 premiere & $250 presidential. i opted the $150 package, as she said include "heads-to-toe" (ie, two heads...), manhood treatment & body scrub/bath. (now i knew what's the purpose of bath tub.....). she said i can choose to release or not to release. (the $250 is BM, which she don't prefer to do).
the back/shoulder/leg massage is a serious one. she pressed & pulled hard on my accupunctual points (xue-dao), and she's like a "doctor" to tell your problem, and said the massage will "unlock" all blockages in the body. this is the first time i experience this. those massage from HC & TN shop has no match.
then the "manhood" part... she massage the nerve & muscles surrounding the dick & a**... without touching the dick.... this really put me to cloud nine & mind is blowing... then come the dick... long sensual strokes... fast then slow then fast again.... sometime stroke my neenee.... eventually i unloaded...
she gave me a scrub and bath after that. the whole session, i took about 80min.
she gave me a namecard attached with a bigsweep ticket when she left, & wish me goodluck. :)

Face: 3/10 (you will be disappointed if you are looking for look)
Body: a bit plum, quite freshy (about 150cm)
HJ: 9/10
FJ/BJ: didn't ask. don't think she want to do. oreddy shacg-out during HJ....
Attitude: friendly, cheerful, chatty, no rush
Damage: $150 premiere package for 60min (incl. HJ) + $20 room

IMHO, it is worth trying if you are looking for a serious massage with a sensational touch. but don't have high expectation on her look. also, she is very particular about people play her out & don't make it to the appointment.

Dens_Services
06-11-2004, 09:28 PM
Greetings fellow Bros / Sis,

I am in no way trying to promote this nice lady....
But just wondering...

Have managed to book her for the 3rd time few days back.
From what i have heard, there seem to be many guys who told her about SB and she asked me if i am a member? Of course i "act blurr" and said what is SB? She also does not know for sure.... just that few guys have been telling her about it and she is curious....

These are my thoughts:~

1) If she is really so good (Which i really think so), and how is it that so few FRs have been written about her here?

2) Personally, feel that telling the FLs about our little space here is rather dangerous.... there may be some very serious consequesces if the FLs find out and read what we have posted on them, right?

Sharing our FRs is a good thing BUT letting them know that we know about them, may be another thing altogether again.

Any kind friends out there willing to share some light on these 2 matters?

Please understand that i am NOT trying to flame anyone OR trying to find troubles here, just wondering aloud and check to see how I may continue to conduct myself in this forum. Being a newbie, just want to follow the general guidelines and return the favours that I have been accorded upon by many nice friends here.

Cheers!!!

airborne
06-11-2004, 11:25 PM
wah good thing i only talked to her b4 and never book her. if not my name will be up there too. heng ar ...

banana
12-11-2004, 12:05 AM
need a real good massage badly and sms michelle. got contact from bro Fungoer. sms her a few times call her a few times but no response. sian liao! end up go GL call cat80 yuki.

anybody know what happen to our dear michelle?

really need a good massage. bone aching sia! :(

Dens_Services
12-11-2004, 07:57 PM
[QUOTE=banana anybody know what happen to our dear michelle?
really need a good massage. bone aching sia! :([/QUOTE]

Hi there banana,

Its strange... someone else also asked me... "How come Michelle did not respond when he called?"

I think maybe its the Holiday season.... heee heee heeee
She ate too much curry and is "too hot to handle"??? haaaa haaa haaaa

But seriously, if you call her using a PRIVATE NUMBER, chances is that she will not answer (She told me before)

Best to SMS her your preferred confirm date and time, together with your name and i am sure she will call back. Her usual working hours is only in the afternoons...(This is also what she told me)

Initially, i had to wait one week just to meet her due to her working time and available time slot.

Overall, she gives a very solid massage and sensual stuff!!! (This is my own opinion)

Looks:~ 6/10 (Not really the beautiful type) Dresses well and always rather sexily
Body:~ About 1.50m / Petite small body with 36C handful @@ (This is what i like to HHHhhhhhmmmmm...... my face into)
Massage:~ 8/10
Jua Gen / HJ:~ 8/10
Body Scrub / Bubble Bath:~ SHIOK!!! For the fun factor :-) Feels very pampered. (If only she will jump into TUB with me, i will give her more points!)
Attitute:~ Warm and friendly, chatty, NO RUSH with alot of chat about health matters.
Fees:~ $150 / *** $250 Nude Body2Body +++ (Although she has other types, i just chose these 2)

I have tried her 3 times leow.

BONUS:~ Got chance to get $1 million if lucky!!!

((( PLEASE, PLEASE understand that these are just my own personal opinion. I invested in some time chatting and making her warm up to me. She gave me that darling GF kind of pampering which i like. Thanks )))

banana
12-11-2004, 10:16 PM
Hi there banana,

Its strange... someone else also asked me... "How come Michelle did not respond when he called?"

I think maybe its the Holiday season.... heee heee heeee
She ate too much curry and is "too hot to handle"??? haaaa haaa haaaa

But seriously, if you call her using a PRIVATE NUMBER, chances is that she will not answer (She told me before)

i m not using private number and did sms her in the night between 8.30-9.30pm

will contact her again when i need her service. i thought she quit or something like that.