PDA

View Full Version : Public fun

smallsecrets
20-01-2011, 10:51 PM
I wonder if you guys ever tried public fun before. Be it petting or sex?

Any good location to recommend? heehee. I would like to seek for more good locations in Singapore. :)

Arnold66SG
20-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Had a HJ in cinema throughout the show but didn't shoot lah.

Cinema you gotta choose your seats and cinema properly. Not much chance to do anything actually if it's even mildly crowded.

smallsecrets
20-01-2011, 11:06 PM
Had a HJ in cinema throughout the show but didn't shoot lah.

Cinema you gotta choose your seats and cinema properly. Not much chance to do anything actually if it's even mildly crowded.

haha. tried cinema and staircase before. Cinema kinda hard to give BJ.. I tried blowing my partner but then seems like there's many eyes staring. :eek:

willywoly
20-01-2011, 11:16 PM
U can try early in the morning the first slot and pick some CMI movies.

Like that confirm no one.:) Or even stair cases after exiting the theater.

willywoly
20-01-2011, 11:16 PM
BTW, I like your blog posts. :)

Arnold66SG
20-01-2011, 11:20 PM
U reminded me. Staircase too, but never take off anything. Got the ger high once, and really too dangerous to do anything else.

Cinema HJ din even take it out. Very vulnerable.

If have car, public fun is easy. Cos can always drive to isolated places. Got aircon some more. The difficult part is finding someone to get into your car.

mcmc
20-01-2011, 11:25 PM
haha. tried cinema and staircase before. Cinema kinda hard to give BJ.. I tried blowing my partner but then seems like there's many eyes staring.

ashleygal
20-01-2011, 11:30 PM
staircases are nice for quickie. i prefer doing in the comfy of a car. :p

but sometimes, the feel of getting caught while doing sex in public is freaking damn kinky. esp if my guy dare me to do kinky stuffs in public and i am game enough for it. :o

Arnold66SG
20-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Yes, a car, any time, if not a hotel bed.

What kinky stuff?

P.A.P.
20-01-2011, 11:44 PM
Recommened handicap toilet.

ashleygal
20-01-2011, 11:45 PM
like being naked at a multi storey carpark?
having sex outside the car? :rolleyes:

RealEstateGuy
20-01-2011, 11:55 PM
People fucking in staircases and shooting your cum into some innocent person's hair in a movie threatre is pretty pathetic. And then to come here and brag about it. Even more pathetic. Show more courtesy to SG society and keep that kind of activity at home or in a hotel.

Ask not what SG society can do for you but what you can do for SG society.

reamer
21-01-2011, 12:22 AM
Saw a couple doing hanky panky at the car park next to my car just now. Hehe my be hj then bj. Saw the ger smiling at me while doing it. Hehe.

Arnold66SG
21-01-2011, 12:31 AM
Saw a couple roughing it out at the beach. The ger was sitting on the guy face-to-face and they were rocking away.

CuteWettie
21-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Tried bus, cinema and toilet for handicapped people. Please dot zap me for this. All were done due to raging needs.

seahhh
21-01-2011, 02:25 AM

u have done that before??

chanwil007
21-01-2011, 04:58 AM
I have now in car lots of times hj, bj, fuck at beach and park too also then bus & Cinema, hj & bj

LucasDeFucker
21-01-2011, 08:44 AM

Ya.. Try a few times with my FB having sex outside my car n she was totali naked... Shiok till the sexcited...;)

Best part was we even video down the whole sexsion...;)

* bro n sis, dun pm for the video, it jus my personnal collection.. Will nv 1 my gals to b in trouble.. Thks

jasdude
21-01-2011, 09:01 AM
Tried bus, cinema and toilet for handicapped people. Please dot zap me for this. All were done due to raging needs.

:D been there and done that . spontaneous lust and raging needs does clouds the mind of any logical fears .

many years ago before parkway parade renovated ! parkway parade stairs with one way glass . did it with people walking pass . we saw them but they can't see us .

4am in the morning , HDB lift of my ex . went up and down while i went in and out . :D

smallsecrets
21-01-2011, 10:27 AM
BTW, I like your blog posts. :)

thanks ah.:)

smallsecrets
21-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Ya.. Try a few times with my FB having sex outside my car n she was totali naked... Shiok till the sexcited...;)

Best part was we even video down the whole sexsion...;)

* bro n sis, dun pm for the video, it jus my personnal collection.. Will nv 1 my gals to b in trouble.. Thks

wah nice. outside the car. at whr wor?

LucasDeFucker
21-01-2011, 12:41 PM
wah nice. outside the car. at whr wor?

multi- storey carpark.. located in the north n west.. hehe
did it during the day n night time... it realli SEXCITED lor... lolx

Mayb we r jus too horny.. so jus fucked it.. hehe

mcmc
21-01-2011, 01:46 PM
read your post, glad you could get to say what's on your mind, i believe it will surely able to relieve all those pressure on you about life.

"Live and let Live"

Nichkhun
21-01-2011, 02:10 PM
i like it in the car too!

9dragon
21-01-2011, 02:12 PM
I once tried making out at the side staircase at holland village POSB bank (now closed down liao)...It was at night and can hear many ppl walk past..but as long as we dun make noise..noone will walk to that staircase. Best part is we both strip naked and my girl sit on the stairs while i do it from the front..later we did doggy(only for awhile as she started moaning and I was afraid we were discovered as we keep hearing footsteps) finally she sat on top of me while i sat on the stairs and shaking forth & back..best part is I cum onto the stairs and we both dressed up and walked away!

geckoSG
21-01-2011, 04:12 PM
I do public fun all the time, but in my car. This way safer... At staircase diff
story and more thrill, remember once my fling BJ me, and one maid walk pass.
In the end, my fling bo chap and just carry on, MAID smile at me, but can't
do anything... keke

smallsecrets
21-01-2011, 10:27 PM
I do public fun all the time, but in my car. This way safer... At staircase diff
story and more thrill, remember once my fling BJ me, and one maid walk pass.
In the end, my fling bo chap and just carry on, MAID smile at me, but can't
do anything... keke

haha. i did it at stairs w garang guni and maid pass by before. we just pull back and kissed to hide out face. lol

nuclearkid
21-01-2011, 10:56 PM
haha. i did it at stairs w garang guni and maid pass by before. we just pull back and kissed to hide out face. lol

You what???:eek: You bonked the neighbourhood garang guni man? *Kowtow* Did you have something he refused to take away that you needed to resort to that? Where do you live, I'll be your rag-and-bone dude anytime! Caveat: Am assuming we are talking about a garang guni man and you are a chick. My offer doesn't stand if we are gonna swordfight.

willywoly
21-01-2011, 11:12 PM

foursome? OMG!!!!!

seahhh
21-01-2011, 11:52 PM
before marina barage was built, that place was once a normal park where they are benches. did it there in broad daylight. bj n bonking... shiokness..

dirt_diver
22-01-2011, 12:05 AM
Fort Canning is a pretty fun place to do it!

ALIG
22-01-2011, 01:40 AM
well.. if you have a car, it solves a lot of problems..

but after a while, i find that doing in the car has lost its kick. the lack of space, discomfort etc spoils the mood. unless u have a huge car like mr neo.. :)

for me, i still remember doing it once at a back alley ard tanjong pagar area. at the back of the pubs. it was a quickie but real exciting. coz the risk of getting seen is very real. had a few drinks and.. u know la..

another time was at punggol end. near punggol marina. there are some fields of lalangs where couples like to go to take their wedding photos. driving further in u ll come to the waters edge. super deserted n we just do it outside the car under the stars. perfect!:D

angkukueh
22-01-2011, 11:17 AM
saw a couple once at a park in the middle of the night, very daringly stripped down (bottomless) and fucked right out in the open

oh man that was the highlight of my day.

smallsecrets
22-01-2011, 02:28 PM
haha. fort canning sounds good but go there like feed mosquitoes leh. I tried having fun over at marina barrage construction sites before. :P that time was like 2-3am. really cool stuff. Can even see some other car coming in for some fun.

limck007
22-01-2011, 09:38 PM
i tried at fort canning b4, but the mosquitoes really irritating..

pendragon_sg
22-01-2011, 11:42 PM
licking the girl boobs and digging her pussy at the staircase during working hours

suhaimi6996
23-01-2011, 12:56 AM
before marina barage was built, that place was once a normal park where they are benches. did it there in broad daylight. bj n bonking... shiokness..

I bonked my korean ex gf at marina barrage at the last shelter of the barrage.
It was 1-2 + am already... beside our shelter there were another couple in their own world talking... I fingered her.. made her wet n horny... den took off her wet panty... she was wearing a sun-dress and can ride on me easily...:cool:

smallsecrets
23-01-2011, 12:08 PM
I bonked my korean ex gf at marina barrage at the last shelter of the barrage.
It was 1-2 + am already... beside our shelter there were another couple in their own world talking... I fingered her.. made her wet n horny... den took off her wet panty... she was wearing a sun-dress and can ride on me easily...:cool:

hahaa. nice. :p haha. 1+ 2am. heh. marina barrage sounds like a cool place for me to try. :)

gotcraft30
23-01-2011, 12:18 PM
was at zouk once and i just met my FB for the very first time. She was really into me and we were kissing with my hands inside her bra. This was just right in front of the bar counter and a female friend saw me doing it! Till this day, i still wondered what possessed me to grab her there and then...

MengJai
23-01-2011, 12:50 PM
well.. if you have a car, it solves a lot of problems..

but after a while, i find that doing in the car has lost its kick. the lack of space, discomfort etc spoils the mood. unless u have a huge car like mr neo.. :)

for me, i still remember doing it once at a back alley ard tanjong pagar area. at the back of the pubs. it was a quickie but real exciting. coz the risk of getting seen is very real. had a few drinks and.. u know la..

another time was at punggol end. near punggol marina. there are some fields of lalangs where couples like to go to take their wedding photos. driving further in u ll come to the waters edge. super deserted n we just do it outside the car under the stars. perfect!:D

Got to go reckee later...thks for the tip...hehe

mywish70
23-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Try Marina Square stairs. Its secluded

Deslyf
25-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Tried in carpark stairs during teenage time , staircase , Parks , while driving goes with a bj , and in the car as well . The most place I hope to have it is in the swimming pool ... Well hardly find a pool which not that crowded What's make the most memories out will be at the park , with my gal wear mini skirt and our position are in open range , it takes just mins to firing mode .

hitler
25-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Finger my girlfriend at the beach :D

new30
25-01-2011, 04:14 PM
pasir ris park, at the swamp walk.... super dark inside. we walk in & found a couple taken up the bench & was bonking with dammed good audio effects... Had 10mins free show standing there. both really turned on. Then we walked further & found another bench where did our share of little outdoor fun.. :)

smallsecrets
25-01-2011, 08:27 PM
pasir ris park, at the swamp walk.... super dark inside. we walk in & found a couple taken up the bench & was bonking with dammed good audio effects... Had 10mins free show standing there. both really turned on. Then we walked further & found another bench where did our share of little outdoor fun.. :)

pasir ris swarm walk at whr?

seahhh
26-01-2011, 12:53 AM

no mosquitoes meh???

omglol
26-01-2011, 01:36 AM
during my sec sch time
my gf blow me in cinema
then the guy sitting infront turn around and saw then he turn back
while my gf still blowing medint tell her

hahaha
dig her and blow me a few times in cinemas, staircase, east coast

then did some farking in car
blow at staircase
office with whore
office with gfs

j0n`_8
26-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Many times my GF will suck for me at staircases (mostly HDB and sometimes some ulu shopping centre). Also did in cinema but only once she blow me as it was weekday afternoon. She just kneel down and blow me and missed half the show haha.

I like staircase more. Excitment comes when you start to remove her top and bra in public.