PDA

View Full Version : Swimming Pool @Condo after Mid Night

kurios
20-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Yo everyone!!!

Just to share one of the incident in the condo.

Back then, I think 5 years back. I had just moved into a new condo whereby only a few unit moved in. My unit happened have a 60% of the adult pool view and in the night usually they will din down the lighting.

On one of the weekend, when I was about to go to bed, I noticed that the pool water was waving. First of the thought, raining maybe. But I was wrong, I saw big and small waves, then I realised. Hey, someone must be swimming at that hour after 12MN, so decided to take a better look at the living room.

When I was walking to living room window, I heard a couple noise so I decided to "move in" slowly, switch off all the lighting. Wow, when I peep from the window, I saw one chinese ger and an ang mo making out in the swimming pool. From my view, the guy was behind the ger, having his hand on her boob and rocking at her back. Thats why the wacing got big and small. Half way thru' the ger went under the water and did a bj, could see the reflection under the moon light. After a while, the ger move to the front and both were rocking. You could see when huge wave when the guy come inside the ger.

After everything, the best part is the ger didn't wash but striped naked under the hut and sit on the chair and chat with the guy. Under the light, I could see that the ger is pretty young maybe mid 20s and her boob is at least B.

Anyone, saw anything interesting in the pool, please share.

windows2000
20-01-2011, 05:49 PM
It's a pity you did't take photo or video, as no photo no truth.

rob_onny
20-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Bro Kurios... did u take photo/video on it??
If yes, then do u mind 2 share it here? :D

kurios
25-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Already said by luck, saw this live channel. How to equip a video or camera at my living room? And also under moonlight, video must have special len. I tried to record before under moonlight, wah lau the result just as black as black hole.

Johnston
25-01-2011, 06:32 PM

You so clever why not next time u try to take picture of something on the ground when u at the 8th or more storey and the object is not lighted very clearly. im pretty sure the normal digicam's flash is so powerful it can illuminate the ground like machiam 40mm Illumination grenade :D

Protip: take picture stealthily at night require training and equipment. You got such equipments? :p If so easy then governmints dont need to train up their secret agents.... but.. what do i know? :D

nitecrawllerr
25-01-2011, 09:17 PM

Ts just sharing his stories. Why u so workup for?

AlexTan07
25-01-2011, 10:32 PM
I am staying at that kind of one building condo one...got one midnite...also got an ang mo and an asian swimming...the gal was topless..then i saw the guy sucking the girl's tits...i was quite high and i wanked while i watched.

Dave M
25-01-2011, 10:33 PM
how I wish I can stay @ condo one day... :o

tomyamramee
26-01-2011, 01:35 AM
if u know what ang moh like to bring back from orchard tower... u shld hear her voice...

notti_boi
26-01-2011, 09:31 AM
seen an ang moh zha bor swimming topless in condo pool late at night before too.. but that was almost 20 years ago

MoralEpitome
26-01-2011, 10:43 AM
hehe....normal mah....i ever made out at Serangoon Garden Club swimming before....can't remember what's the name...btw needs some skill to make out underwater...i am not a good swimmer but my ex gf was a school swimming then so just leave it up to her....hehe ....my frens even had a mass pcc at nus pool before...hahahaha....that's why i never ever swim there...

kurios
27-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Actual fact, staying condo facing the pool will have alot of live show. I had seen 2 students heavy petting at the pool. The guy was sucking the ger tits and enjoying the squeeze. And the ger was sucking him... ... how nice if a video was planted there.