PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Love bite on WL

gonggong18
19-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Was in L20 to visit one of the regular WL yesterday night, was turned of when saw a love bite on her. Why would one wants to leave love bite on a WL.

I think there must be some respect for the WL, as it give the impression that the cheongster is the bf (or is not). I am sure if your skill is good and let her enjoy, you are great but leaving love bite?

Was having a good session until saw the love bite, Her mood was bad after I asked due to the love bite and her standard of service drop tremendously, saying we men are selfish etc etc, if got monies bao her why must leave that awful marks. only $100 and not all earned by her. It was a turn off and will not rtf the WL.

Alejandro88
20-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Sometime I wonder if STD can be transmitted thru' Love Bite as an open wound is created to form a bruise which is termed "Love Bite". :confused:

shrek
21-01-2011, 12:42 AM
its 50/50 spilt..

How abt WL leaving Love Bite to you? Fair to us meh?

tomyamramee
21-01-2011, 02:11 PM
its 50/50 spilt..

How abt WL leaving Love Bite to you? Fair to us meh?

actually remind me of the FL standing at L19...

tink the same guy give a few love bite on the upper part of their breast...

they may expose-give half ball, but if u ask them or look at their love bite, they can be quite shy about it...haha

HonkyTonkyMan
22-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Sometime I wonder if STD can be transmitted thru' Love Bite as an open wound is created to form a bruise which is termed "Love Bite". :confused:

Not unless you got fangs like Dracula to sink into her skin...:p

But my one is the reverse end up having Coco sinking her fangs into me..:D

rain.
22-01-2011, 12:27 PM
Not unless you got fangs like Dracula to sink into her skin...:p

But my one is the reverse end up having Coco sinking her fangs into me..:D

Ah the famous Coco dun we all miss her...

HonkyTonkyMan
22-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Ah the famous Coco dun we all miss her...

You mean Coco of L16H54 already balik kampung? Hai just when I was warming to her...:(

gonggong18
23-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Whichever way also no good, not great showing off...worst those got OC..... world war 3

rain.
23-01-2011, 08:16 PM
You mean Coco of L16H54 already balik kampung? Hai just when I was warming to her...:(

Ya Bro...she went back couple o weeks alr. Heard from her house OKT her 2 year up liaoz... dam solid gal..even last day service also tiptop