PDA

View Full Version : The face of Singapore Edison, Gary Ng has been released

k3lvin123
19-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Pics of gary ng has been released wa lao see liao a bit furious lor.

bonkudear
19-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Why furious? :confused:

cocknloaded
19-01-2011, 05:05 PM
he fucked your beer auntie?

charming888
19-01-2011, 05:06 PM

Not as handsome as u, still can fuck some many gals izit

TSO2
19-01-2011, 06:19 PM
it's a story of "another one bites the dust"

He was successful for a long time. The lawyer is indeed brave to do this. But was it wise for her to reveal her face, what you think?

geckoSG
19-01-2011, 06:27 PM
But was it wise for her to reveal her face, what you think?

Yes, it was very wise... We now know how bad the taste of our local
journalist is... 美女? No wonder Ris Low can win the pageant...

:p

mark3434
19-01-2011, 07:22 PM
http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_625787.html

WTF.. hahahahahahahahahahah

CityOfAngels
19-01-2011, 08:03 PM

She tried to make a name out of it but she really CMI:(

kewtboi
19-01-2011, 10:05 PM
The reporter probably called her "mei nu" out of goodwill since she gave him something good to report.

lustE-
19-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Gary Ng's face is really heavily photoshopped. LOL.

In his property agent pic, still look alrite, blur and smoother face. Now he looks so different, especially his face and complexion. :D

ManageYou
19-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Gary Ng's face is really heavily photoshopped. LOL.

In his property agent pic, still look alrite, blur and smoother face. Now he looks so different, especially his face and complexion. :D

LOL, now i know why TS so angry.

MichelleFLsg
20-01-2011, 01:01 AM

It was published in last Sunday times. Desperate lawyer trying to get some fame from this case?!!
In the Chinese news just now, he's nicknamed as edison Chen of singapore..
Looks like the media haven forgot about edison's saga yet!

chrisz0n3
20-01-2011, 01:41 AM
lol 50 month sentence so is 3 year 6 month then sit 2 year will get home tagging so 2 year prison lor lol

50 month is 4 years 2 months don't save up half a year for him haha and maybe more to come for alleged threatening of one of the victim when on bail.

Asianpeople
20-01-2011, 01:53 AM
lol 50 month sentence so is 3 year 6 month then sit 2 year will get home tagging so 2 year prison lor lol

sorry to ask, what is tagging? They can use Pc inside prison?

someidiot
20-01-2011, 06:44 AM
the wrap one foot bad on you. got microchip. see where you are.,

geckoSG
20-01-2011, 08:25 AM
But honestly, he well deserved it, being a good fuck doesn't mean you have
privilege to steal from your client... Imagine duplicating key from your client
and enter their home and steal when they are not around?

k3lvin123
20-01-2011, 09:47 AM
LOL, now i know why TS so angry.

wITH This kind of face can bonk so many woman, i believe 99.99999% of bros here cna do even better liao. that is why i angry. I thought he looked so yandao but turned out unexpectedly 'NABEI' bey tahan. The world is so strange as we know it but after reading some of the related articles, me personally think its those brainless woman fault also to trust him. What do u guys think?

glooper83
20-01-2011, 10:58 AM
some one should give him a video cam to record all the ass raping he gets in jail..

SaveThePussies
20-01-2011, 11:08 AM
50 months enough to work full time in editing his 500 movie clips into an award winning 3-hr epic when he is out.... kool Gary, director, main lead, editor, etc

lustE-
20-01-2011, 12:39 PM
You forgotten about the money. Gary Ng steals money mainly to pay for sex.

I have the cash/money so i know. High price tempts a lot of girls. It doesn't matter if i'm ugly. You can pay, you can fuck lots of young girls or ah lians. lol.

On the other hand, if you watch a lot of Gary Ng's videos, you will realize he has also fucked plenty of ugly and fat women. For all you know, maybe those sexy bod girls he fucked have pimply/scared up faces too or look damn ugly/old. lol. :D

WhyWhy00
20-01-2011, 02:57 PM
nvm TS, inside there, he also will have a good served by "them" too..:rolleyes:

randyboy73
20-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Hv to admit that his looks is a bit of a let down. At least Edison good looking. Gary is probably one of those guys that you will walk past and not take a second look (for the good reasons) at. Quite surprised he can bed so many gals. Maybe the saying is true "bu yong ren cai, bu yong cai hua, bu yong qian cai, you kou cai jiu hao" (Don need looks and intellect, don need money. got glib tongue can oredi)!

As for that lawyer, think she trying to get business as she recently set up her own firm. Quite a cheap shot to go public!

Cerberus
20-01-2011, 03:19 PM
sorry to ask, what is tagging? They can use Pc inside prison?

In SG Prison, usually you will serve 2/3 of the jail sentence.
For example, if you sentenced to 3 years imprisonment, you serve 2 years.
For the 2 years, your last couple of months can be served at home under Home Detention Scheme (HDS). Also loosely termed as Tagging.
They will put something in your house. And they will put some thing on your foot. They call it "Rolex". You have to be at home at certain stipulated timings.
Curfew. If you break the curfew, Cisco will be alerted and they will send someone to your house to check whether you are physically not there or the machine / "rolex" got problem.

Frankiestine
20-01-2011, 03:19 PM
I admire him for his ability to sweet talk and bed all those women but can't say much for his stupidity in stealing and blackmailing them...

lustE-
20-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Not only that, he has also given a bad name to sammyboyform. Gary Ng always proclaim he is a senior member of sbf forum. LOL.

Now, girls may not want to come here anymore knowing maybe a lot of the samsters with reputation/power/points are nothing but ugly freaks with a criminal mind/thinking and are chao ah bengs. ;)

Or maybe the girls who come here are mostly fat bitches or ugly ones or ah lians. lol.

willywoly
20-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Not only that, he has also given a bad name to sammyboyform. Gary Ng always proclaim he is a senior member of sbf forum. LOL.

Now, girls may not want to come here anymore knowing maybe a lot of the samsters with reputation/power/points are nothing but ugly freaks with a criminal mind/thinking and are chao ah bengs. ;)

Or maybe the girls who come here are mostly fat bitches or ugly ones or ah lians. lol.

Do girls even come to visit here?

terumo
20-01-2011, 04:42 PM
In a TNP report, he even claimed he drove a GTR R34...

lustE-
20-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Only idiots believe him. lol. Some people even think i am Gary Ng. LMAO. I'm certainly younger, richer than him, bigger sized than him.

I was zapped for no good reason. It shows the quality of the samsters here. :D

A lot of the stories of sex/hookups are fabricated and most people are talking cock, full of lies. There may be some truth in it, but mostly they are lies to make it sound more juicy/interesting. You try your luck in real-life believing people online and you will get into trouble one day too.

NEVER follow people's footsteps, that's very important. Don't just people say what, you follow and try doing it and hoping to get the same "results". Monkey see, monkey do. Common as hell.

Just like when people say "i get sex by being a door to door salesman", "sex from a deliveryman", "lucky sex encounter from the street/road", "lucky sex from clubs". You try all these shit, someday you will get into trouble. Nothing with being a man or a gay or no guts or have guts or have balls or no balls. LOL.

Some people can also fabricate stories of maybe "I tried to break inside a house and i got lucky having sex with a young horny babe". Try all these stuffs and someday you are gonna get jailed, killed or beaten up by gangsters. You never know.

old_yet_horny
20-01-2011, 05:20 PM
When Gary Ng post his clips. We praise him..idolised him...ask him to post more clips etc etc..

Now he kena caught and some of us say all the nasty things abt him..

Please... also give him some credit for providing us clips for PCC la..

shark89
20-01-2011, 05:29 PM
When Gary Ng post his clips. We praise him..idolised him...ask him to post more clips etc etc..

Does that mean we are all fair-weather samsters? hee hee!

Darren32
20-01-2011, 05:33 PM
TS, don't be angry lah. First of all, he didn't bonk celebrities and movie stars like Edison Chen. Basically, whoever he can eat, he eat. Ugly, fat etc.. just eat.

Secondly, you must understand women, it is not about looks. It is about ability to talk, charm and most importantly give attention. Don't you notice that on the road, you see a lot of ugly men with pretty wives or gfs?
The handsome guy usually end up with a not so hot wife/gf.

His mistake of cos, is that he should just stick to bonking but he go and steal and all that, sooner or later sure get caught.

naturegreen
20-01-2011, 05:36 PM
I wonder what's his nick in SBF :confused:.

naturegreen
20-01-2011, 05:43 PM

You will continue to get zap for your arrogant and insulting remarks :rolleyes: I will zap you again in future even though I have done so. You keep questioning the quality of the samsters here. So how high is yours? :D

lustE-
20-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Go ahead. i don't care. lol.

because i can always easily create another account IF I REALLY WANT to and start neutral. nobody will know anyway.

But for now, i have no clones and this is MY ONLY ACC. ;)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-01-2011, 05:49 PM
You forgotten about the money. Gary Ng steals money mainly to pay for sex.

I have the cash/money so i know. High price tempts a lot of girls. It doesn't matter if i'm ugly. You can pay, you can fuck lots of young girls or ah lians. lol.

On the other hand, if you watch a lot of Gary Ng's videos, you will realize he has also fucked plenty of ugly and fat women. For all you know, maybe those sexy bod girls he fucked have pimply/scared up faces too or look damn ugly/old. lol. :D

Only idiots believe him. lol. Some people even think i am Gary Ng. LMAO. I'm certainly younger, richer than him, bigger sized than him.

A lot of the stories of sex/hookups are fabricated and most people are talking cock, full of lies. There may be some truth in it, but mostly they are lies to make it sound more juicy/interesting. You try your luck in real-life believing people online and you will get into trouble one day too.

NEVER follow people's footsteps, that's very important. Don't just people say what, you follow and try doing it and hoping to get the same "results". Monkey see, monkey do. Common as hell.

Just like when people say "i get sex by being a door to door salesman", "sex from a deliveryman", "lucky sex encounter from the street/road", "lucky sex from clubs". You try all these shit, someday you will get into trouble. Nothing with being a man or a gay or no guts or have guts or have balls or no balls. LOL.

Some people can also fabricate stories of maybe "I tried to break inside a house and i got lucky having sex with a young horny babe". Try all these stuffs and someday you are gonna get jailed, killed or beaten up by gangsters. You never know.

Ah Boy, I really buay tahan you arh!

You already said you are jobless and receiving handouts from your parent. Why are you boasting here again?

Last time, sisters started a thread about being molested at New Year's eve and paid sex, you tried to be lead actor saying the sisters mistaken you as the molestor and the paid sex guy....and now this gary thread, you also want to be lead actor?? :rolleyes:

You better go create a sensational headline so we can talk about you as a LEAD ACTOR la.

naturegreen
20-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Go ahead. i don't care. lol.

because i can always easily create another account IF I REALLY WANT to and start neutral. nobody will know anyway.

But for now, i have no clones and this is MY ONLY ACC.

Who says nobody will know...... You are deluding yoursel just like some realestateguy :rolleyes: Deep in yourself, you know you are doing all these cause you are just trying to gain attention. You are feeling lonely cause you've got no friends, no girls...... (Then again, you will be trying to show off how many girls you have bonked with your money...... :rolleyes:) I bet your parents must be too busy earning money to provide you with a high-end condo somewhere in town and money, and not even bothered to show you any concern or attention you want. That's why you are here trying to gain whatever unwanted attention and irritating users in here. You're not the first. Try harder. *Teh* Next please. :D

Sidenote: Since you so free, doing nothing. I'd suggest that you can try writing in to Steven Lim and see if he wanna recruit you in his team. You can second him in being a clown and gain all the glory and attention you want.
As the saying goes, "A leopard will never change its spots". But for your case, I will find it more suitable to describe you this way "A clown will always wear its spots. :rolleyes:"

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-01-2011, 05:54 PM

Bro k9lvin, relex and chill, he got what he deserved now.
I heard stories of molesters and rapist going into prison will be a sex pet..Wonder what owuld be his fate. :rolleyes:

TigerB
20-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Who says nobody will know...... You are deluding yoursel just like some realestateguy :rolleyes: Deep in yourself, you know you are doing all these cause you are just trying to gain attention. You are feeling lonely cause you've got no friends, no girls...... (Then again, you will be trying to show off how many girls you have bonked with your money...... :rolleyes:) I bet your parents must be too busy earning money to provide you with a high-end condo somewhere in town and money, and not even bothered to show you any concern or attention you want. That's why you are here trying to gain whatever unwanted attention and irritating users in here. You're not the first. Try harder. *Teh* Next please. :D

Sidenote: Since you so free, doing nothing. I'd suggest that you can try writing in to Steven Lim and see if he wanna recruit you in his team. You can second him in being a clown and gain all the glory and attention you want.
As the saying goes, "A leopard will never change its spots". But for your case, I will find it more suitable to describe you this way "A clown will always wear its spots. :rolleyes:"

so what if we all low pointers cowbay coyboo in this forum.
We have every right to our opinion just as you.
However you have NO RIGHT to involve his parents i!!
Bonk Bonk

bonkster
20-01-2011, 06:28 PM
Well fellas, i kinda have a positive take on the Gary Ng saga after seeing his facial pic on the papers...

I believe one good thing that Gary Ng has done (besides intriguing many bros with his sex vids) is to proof to any Singaporean man who lacks confidence that if someone with a "langa" face like his can bonk so many women (pretty or not is besides the point), there is always hope for all of us! :p So whenever any bro feels down and pessimistic about getting laid, please remember that once upon a time, a Gary the "langa" Ng who now resides at Changi resort did it...so there is no reason/excuse that u can't. Never stop believing in yourself. :D

PS: Please take the positive only and don't repeat his mistake of filming without permission, then digging his own grave by showing off. :p

TigerB
20-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Bonk Bonk

naturegreen
The decent thing to do now is to apologize.
So you not man enough to do that ?

Bonk Bonk

Absolute
20-01-2011, 08:23 PM
I think most of you have missed the point: the girls he bonked are all paid sex in one way or another.

LevusJovi
21-01-2011, 01:40 AM

Boy this just show how shallow you are. You had yet to seen the real world. Stop being a geek and hide behind your monitor each day and imagine your world based on what you had read here and TV drama. Go out and explore this world before you start your nonsense all over again.

What Gary did was not right but at least he had contribute videos to this forum and Bros here had enjoyed his videos. And tell me what had you contribute here beside boasting, complaining, irritating others and began to cry like a spoil brat when people start to zap you. You claim that you are not concern about these zapping and point here, then why would you even think of getting a clone now? Why would you every now and then complain about the quality of samster who zap you? Seem like you take these more seriously than anyone else here.

Like what I had said before you are nothing but a liar yourself. So the next time before you open your mouth and criticize others, please take a good look at yourself first.

naturegreen
21-01-2011, 02:00 AM
Bonk Bonk

I never say you don't have any right to voice out. I was also once a low pointer. So if you voice out positive and useful stuffs, your points will most likely increase rather than decrease. It's your choice really.

naturegreen
The decent thing to do now is to apologize.
So you not man enough to do that ?

Bonk Bonk

Out of nowhere you wanna appear and act hero when you don't even know any depth of this feud. By the way did I insult his parents in any way? For your info if you do not have anu knowledge on any historyof it. He was the one who claimed his parents are rich. Let me know if i did and i'll gladly apologize but if i did not, you owe me an apology instead. So are you man enough to do that too? Open your bloody eyes to read before you start to comment. :rolleyes:

Chouryujin
21-01-2011, 07:56 AM
Like chen guilin, sex bastards like all of you here turn tail and run when you get caught. Scared to show face, knn.

Chen guilin deserved to die a death 100 times then the sentence he gets.

All of you deserved to die!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking sex bastards!

k3lvin123
21-01-2011, 09:26 AM
I think most of you have missed the point: the girls he bonked are all paid sex in one way or another.

Well nobody knows for sure he really pay them or not. Never mind heard from a friend working @ Prison said that he was 'properly' treated from the back by some other cellmates as a start, from the back. Get my meaning?

lustE-
21-01-2011, 09:39 AM
are u sure? 1st day only get it? how accurate is the info?

btw, from what i understand, most people won't know what crime u commit when one goes in. so how do people know whether is he a murder, sex offender or ect and so on???

Toyota Honda
21-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Does that mean we are all fair-weather samsters? hee hee!

There is a teochew saying for this..

Wherever is cooling, we will sit. Wherever (Whoever) got money(benefits), we will curry favour that whoever.

Toyota Honda
21-01-2011, 12:22 PM
I believe one good thing that Gary Ng has done (besides intriguing many bros with his sex vids) is to proof to any Singaporean man who lacks confidence that if someone with a "langa" face like his can bonk so many women (pretty or not is besides the point), there is always hope for all of us! :p So whenever any bro feels down and pessimistic about getting laid, please remember that once upon a time, a Gary the "langa" Ng who now resides at Changi resort did it...so there is no reason/excuse that u can't. Never stop believing in yourself. :D

Bro, I dun need Gary to prove to me. He is year 2010 icon. Many of us already learn from our local Mark Lee (Year 1990s??) He has been my inspiration.. You... abit slow ah?

Toyota Honda
21-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Like chen guilin, sex bastards like all of you here turn tail and run when you get caught. Scared to show face, knn.

Chen guilin deserved to die a death 100 times then the sentence he gets.

All of you deserved to die!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking sex bastards!

You too?? Y only us?

bonkster
21-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Many of us already learn from our local Mark Lee (Year 1990s??) He has been my inspiration..

Didn't know Mark Lee had a reputation for screwing around like this Gary Ng? Thought he's a talented beng who's pretty clean?

Frankiestine
21-01-2011, 02:15 PM
I wonder what's his nick in SBF :confused:.

GaryNg174.....

alan0338
21-01-2011, 02:17 PM
btw, from what i understand, most people won't know what crime u commit when one goes in. so how do people know whether is he a murder, sex offender or ect and so on???

erherm, ah seah, u have a wrong understanding, inmates will know wat case is commited eventually,dun ask me how, its just how things goes in there. :D

mr_missile
21-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Didn't know Mark Lee had a reputation for screwing around like this Gary Ng? Thought he's a talented beng who's pretty clean?

i think what bro Honda Toyota means is exactly what your 2nd sentence says : that a beng can be talented and make it big in sg.
no need to depend too much on looks or education as long as you believe in yourself and are willing to work hard to achieve your goals. :)

geckoSG
21-01-2011, 02:24 PM
I look down on Gary Ng cos he steal & betray the trust of his clients. But his
video does prove one thing... Singapore men are not weak in terms of sex...
So gals dun have to look outside, we have Local Talents too...

:D

longgun
21-01-2011, 03:11 PM
his next sexclip 'sex with prison warden'? he can get ready to have his ass poked at changi resort...

foooah
21-01-2011, 04:02 PM
I think calling him SG's edison chen is a unworthy compliment to him..

Firstly he paid to bonk these girls, then he hides the camera, his girls are not pretty and he released the vids intentionally...and yeah...erm he's a conman

TigerB
21-01-2011, 04:42 PM
I never say you don't have any right to voice out. I was also once a low pointer. So if you voice out positive and useful stuffs, your points will most likely increase rather than decrease. It's your choice really.

Out of nowhere you wanna appear and act hero when you don't even know any depth of this feud. By the way did I insult his parents in any way? For your info if you do not have anu knowledge on any historyof it. He was the one who claimed his parents are rich. Let me know if i did and i'll gladly apologize but if i did not, you owe me an apology instead. So are you man enough to do that too? Open your bloody eyes to read before you start to comment. :rolleyes:

Yes. I man enough to say sorry if I wrong you.
But still leave parents out of argument.
Growl... I no hero... I am just another fxxking bastxxd.

wanderer23
21-01-2011, 04:46 PM

Please... also give him some credit for providing us clips for PCC la..

Can't agree with you on this bro cos in the end he tried to cheat (and succeeded) samsters here by asking for subscription fees for his "new" website and then disappeared.

Some of the samsters here fell for it and transferred him the money but it was all a scam.

naturegreen
21-01-2011, 04:59 PM
GaryNg174.....

Thanks bro!

Spytheman
22-01-2011, 12:21 AM

He has his regular at lexon , called maggie. he sent her 99 rose b4. someone told me. wore cap there also
Tay bxn Hxi also partonise HC but according to WL , he has some problem with standing , erm so only hj