PDA

View Full Version : My one and only 3some experience

PeaceWithin
18-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Hi,

I must admit I've been a lurker and been reading some fantastic stories for some time. I guess it's only fair now that I share a story of my own for all to enjoy...

This is a true story some years back involving one of my ex-gf and her female friend. Here goes...

========================================

It was in a chalet. My ex and I were supposed to get a room for ourselves, but her friend fell asleep drunk in our room first... so we let her sleep. By the time we got back to our room, we got horny and started to hanky-panky. And we started making love very quietly trying not to wake her friend up. But after a while, I noticed that her friend's eyes was open and was watching us.... she signalled me to keep quiet.

When I saw her opened eyes staring at me entering my ex... I stopped for a second. But she put her finger to her lips like telling me not to stop. At that moment, I got really hard because I've never had another person watching me make love to a woman before. And that somehow turned me on. So I quicken my pace and my ex was really high... and she was biting her pillow to keep herself from moaning.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see her friend (let's call her X) quietly taking off her shorts and panties.... and started to spread her legs to finger herself. And she was showing me her shaven womanhood. At that moment, I got really turned on... And my ex was still in heaven as she was cumming really hard. After my ex came again... X sat up suddenly and my ex realised that X wasn't asleep. So i pretended to be shocked as well and got off my ex. And X said jokingly "You guys har... think I am dead to the world?!". And we all laughed...

"But seriously... can I watch?" At this juncture, I really didn't know what to do... to stop or continue, so i waited for my ex's reaction. And she said "hmmm... scare what? watch lor...I still want some more". And she lie down again spreading her thighs and pulled me onto her. So naturally, I entered her again, but this time, she didn't bite the pillow and moaned... just not loud enough for the noise to get out of the room. When X saw this, she took off her top and bra and sit up on the bed to watch us better. You see... there were 2 single beds in the room and she was in the other one.

After a couple of minutes of fingering herself, X stood up and came over to our bed. And then she kneeled down and started to suck my ex's breasts, while i was entering deep into my ex. That jolted my ex... and she keep saying "omg... omg... nice... omg..." After my ex came again... she sat up and said to X "God... I didn't expect you to do that..." And X just smiled. Then my ex laid down the law... that we can do anything accept me entering X. And just this once...

Almost immediately, X kissed me and I wasn't prepared for that assault so much so that I fell over and lie down on the bed. While me and X was busy kissing... my ex took my cock into her mouth and started to blow me slowly. Imagine me on the bed with 2 ladies on top - one kissing me and the other blowing me. And one of my hands was squeezing X's breasts and the other on my ex's head pushing her head down to suck me better.

Then X came up higher to let me suck her breasts while my ex continued. Then she got off and asked my ex... if she can join her to blow me... so there I was... lying down with 2 women taking turns to swallow me. Must say it's heaven.

Then my ex said "you can have him..." to X and spread her legs over my mouth. That's one of her fav... cos she like to be licked. And there... I grabbed both her breasts and started to enter her with my tongue. After a few minutes... my ex shivered and came again in my mouth. And soon after, I was about to come as X was blowing me. I moaned "I can't stand it anymore... gonna cum soon..." and my ex almost pushed X away and started to blow me really hard and fast. X was just watching now... and I exploded into my ex's mouth. She took every single drop of my cum in her mouth... and swallowed it. The feeling was really out of this world...

========================================

To be continued...

zapbait
18-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Nice! subscribe to your story liao

PeaceWithin
18-01-2011, 02:14 PM
part 2

===============================================

As my ex struggle to swallow my entire load, she sit up for air and I was just lying down to savour the moment. She has taken the life out of my hardness and all the while X was just watching and fingering herself. I could see her inserting 2 fingers into herself vigorously... and leaving a small wet patch on the bedsheet. We could tell her is dying to cum as well...Sensing that, my ex took my hand and guided me to X's breasts and said "Now my turn to watch... I'm curious... ".

X and I didn't need another invitation. Our lips locked and our hands were busy touching each other's body. Feeling every crack, every sensitive, every erotic part of our bodies. X is shorter than my ex, but her boobs are much fuller and my hands could hardly cover her cup entirely. Our kissing intensify... and then I lie her down on the bed and started to kiss her ear lobes. She was moaning quite loudly now and she parted her thighs so to allow my manhood to rub against her wetness. That was when I grow hard again... and she could feel it as she grinds her hips against mine and wrap her legs around me. That was when my ex touched me and shook her head... I understood and stopped the grinding... cos I could just slip into X easily.

So I moved down south to her breasts and start licking and pinching her hardened nipples. And moving further down to her tummy.... further down to her navel. And finally, I kissed her juicy wet lips between her thighs. She was silently going "yes.. yes... " as I worked my tongue into her entrance. My hands were still cupping her breasts. That was when I felt another pair of hands over mine pinching X's nipples. X was shivering out of control and pulled my ex nearer to her and X started to kiss my ex's breasts while moaning softly.

Very shortly after... X's leg muscle tensed up and jerked her hips into my face. Her hands were now over my head pushing it down deeper into her. And then collapsed...

===============================================

To be continued...

DE KE
18-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Bro....how I wish I were you....men!!! Lucky men

nurugass
18-01-2011, 06:22 PM
nice, camping down here =)

PeaceWithin
18-01-2011, 06:34 PM
part 3

================================================== ====

I stood up... needing a rest... and also went to the restroom to wash my face that was covering with her juices. As i walked back into the room, both of them were whispering to each other giggling. And X pulled me to sit down on the bedside and kneeled between my legs. And started to swallow me inch by inch. Bobbing her head up and down my hard shaft. And in between the sucking... she used her tongue to lick the underside of my cock and then my balls. She looked up and said "My ex wants to watch me blow you..." and continued her pleasuring me...

Inch by inch... she swallowed me... almost choking each time she attempt to take my full length... She'll look at me hungrily while sometimes stealing glances at my ex, who was now on the other bed watching us... legs wide apart with one of her hands between, vigorously circling her lovehole.

X pushed me down to the bed... and lie on top of me and started to kiss me. I can feel her weight shifting above me... and she lowered her breasts over my face. Urging me to play with her C cups. As she grind her hips against my hard again cock. I can feel her wetness... I was so tempted to penetrate her, I can feel that she wants it to... but my ex was watching. But she was lying down now...

So that was when it happened, X lifted her hips up slightly and placed my dick over her entrance and slowly my dick disappeared into her. Her expression was a mixture of pain and pleasure... and she began to fuck me. Slowly grinding... She finally said "Fuck... you're right.... he's a big boy" and it was then my ex realised what was happening, got up and pushed X away and warned her "i said no fucking, right?!". X replied "Sorry... I just had to try it". But I can see that my ex wasn't exactly mad... X added "you keep talking about what you guys do in bed... sorry... I just cannot resist... ".

Knowing what I need to do to reassure my ex... I took her in my arms led her into the other bed and said "I'm yours alone"... and put her legs over my shoulders and pumped her really hard. It was mad... she came... and i continued... and she came again... and again... and finally to push me off her and curl up in bed like a ball. X came over and took my cock in her mouth and within couple of strokes... I came into X's mouth and she smiled "good boy"... then she went into the bathroom to spit my cum out.

================================================== ====

PeaceWithin
18-01-2011, 06:39 PM
The scene was something like this... http://www.thisav.com/video/8902/%8F%26frac34%3B%26frac12%3B%26sup1%3B%26sup3%3B%90 %94%9F%80%81%83%80%83%9E%92%82%8A%83%82%83%95%26fr ac14%3B%81%26frac14%3B%81-%83%80%83%9E%92%82%8A%80%81%83%83%80%83%81%92-22.html

The only difference between the clip and my story is that my ex and X didn't kiss. They admitted later that it was the first time they touched another woman's body...

gambit76
18-01-2011, 07:15 PM
TS!! You are such a lucky man....
:-))

8AUG8@2(.)(.)8
18-01-2011, 07:50 PM
I bookmark this page. Keep sharing.

unsung80
18-01-2011, 09:11 PM
Oh my god good story bro.

Oh My God
18-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Nice story.

tomvoyeur
18-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Yes - quite a story indeed; nonetheless, very inspiring to all bros here. :)

PeaceWithin
19-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Guys,

Thank you for the encouragement. Here's the next part...

Part 4

================================================== =

I was spent... so was my ex... While X was in the bathroom cleaning her mouth from my cum, my ex came curled up to me and smiled cheekily

my ex: "Enjoying the night?"
Me: "Of course baby... but I am surprised you allowed this to happen."
Me: "I'm sorry for letting X take me inside her..."
my ex: "It's ok... I can understand... she doesn't have a man right now, I can understand her needs"
my ex: "Moreover, I must admit that I did tell her what we did and how much I like our love-making sessions... and she joked before that she'll love to watch us fuck"
Me: "Ohhh.... "
my ex: "But I'm a little jealous... she has a better body than I do"

Ok... let me pause for a little while and explain... my ex is shorter than X and has a decent B Cup. I wouldn't call her small, but average. Whereas X is nearly 1.7m and has a full size C cup. So in terms of physical attributes, X would have been a more desirable lady. But IMHO, what my ex lacks, she makes up for her playful nature. I still miss my anal sessions with her till this day... Anyway, sorry for the interruption...

my ex: "I think she's still not satisfied yet... go make her happy, BUT don't you dare screw her!!"
my ex: "and I must also admit... I want to touch her boobs..."

Before I could reply... X swing back into the room and her body swaying sexily in the dim room light. Giggling said to my ex...

X: "Your man hor... what did you feed him? His cum so thick..."
my ex: "Who asked you to swallow him?! You asked for it!!"
my ex: "You better don't fuck him again! And this is the last time you swallow his cum also..."
X: "Oorrr... sorry about just now..."
my ex: "Come over here... "

X not knowing exactly what is going to happen... walked over to the side of our bed...

my ex: "Bitch... I hate you for being bigger than mine..."

And the next thing before anyone of us can react... my ex cupped X's tits and started to take her left nipple into her mouth. Seeing that... I pulled X closer to us and start on the other nipple.

So X was between us... standing, while we were still sitting on the edge of the bed... sucking both her tits at the same time. X's hands pulled our heads closer to her moaning softly and hungrily...

I stole a few glances at my ex and I can really tell that she's really into it cos her eyes were closed throughout. My ex's right hand was already stroking X's inner thighs urging X to spread. And X obediently did so, breathing very hard...

Now my hand was joining my ex's for the fun... and boy... X is really wet. And my ex slowing slide her index finger into X's lovehole. And started to jerk inwards...

X: "I need to lie down.. I need to lie down..."

And X was spreadeagled into the other bed while my ex and I positioned ourselves each side of the single bed. Continuing our assault on both her tits... and my ex still fingering her furiously. And my hand was circling her clit making it a double whammy...

Can really tell X is enjoying my ex's fingering. Makes me wonder, I guess only a woman knows exactly what another woman wants... Anyway...

X: "J (my ex's name)... can you lick my pussy?"
my ex: "X... I don't think I'm ready to do that... can I send a representative?"

And for the first time... my ex kissed X slightly on her lips... Fuck man!! I tell you... you'll never find a sexier scene than this!!

So went to the end of the bed and began to french X's pussy... licking her inner thighs... circling her clit and penetrating her pussy with my tongue. And while I was doing that... X kept moaning my ex's name...

After a couple of minutes of relentless pleasuring... X's thighs clamp up, thrusting her hips up... There was I, head being clamped and a pussy being pushed into my face. And she kept in that position for a couple of seconds, shaking violently. I could barely breathe for that couple of moments...

And I extend that moment by not letting go... keeping diving into her pussy... really using my arms to ply her legs open... and she just kept cumming... another time. Really deep breathing relax for a moment and tensing up again...

X: "Wow... wow... wow... that was so fucking good... came 3 times... "
X: "Thanks J... I understand now what you've been going on about..."

I got up... now my turn to go to the bathroom cause my whole face was all wet from her juices...

That was when it ended for the night... I held my ex in bed while we fell asleep. X was initially in the other bed. But after a while... she slipped beside me to cuddle as well. My ex didn't make a single noise but her free hand just moved over to my dick covering it, as if to protect me from X.

So I had 2 ladies in my arms as we fell asleep in this tiny single bed... Both ladies cuddling up to me... Gosh I love small beds!!! It was already 2am as I realised that we've been at it for almost 2 hours. Of pure carnal sex...

To be continued...

PeaceWithin
20-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Hmmm... I was hoping for a little more support in terms of comments (well written, easy to digest, etc).

Well.. no matter... I'll continue anyway... Thanks for the guys who has given me support! THANK YOU!

Part 5

The next morning....

It's was dreamland and was dreaming that X was deepthroating my hard shaft...so real that that I let out a soft moan... when I realised that it wasn't really a dream... I could feel a glowing warmth over my sexual organ. In my awakening slumber, I could see X's mouth devouring my hardness.

Realising that I'm awake... she came up to me and greeted softly "morning... sorry to wake you... but I couldn't resist the sight of you... " I just smiled at her "Morning... more please" as she lowered her head again to take me. My ex was still sound asleep...

After a couple of minutes, she came up to me again and whisper "J is still asleep... I didn't have enough of you in me last night... can you fuck me please?" I didn't even think and stood up and pulled her into the bathroom not wanting to wake my ex up. "short one" I muttered to her.

In the bathroom, I placed her hands over the basin in front of the mirror... grabbing both her soft bosoms from behind... watching her pleasure-laden face in the mirror. My hard cock was between her butt crack, rubbing against her...

I didn't even bother kissing X... It was then when I moved my hands around her bum and lift her ass up slightly... then spreading her legs so that my manhood can find her entrance. Needing no second invitation, She was so wet and so ready for me... all I needed was a slight push and I could feel my entire dick being engulfed in her wetness.

I started with a slow rhythm as I watched her distorted face in the mirror. There she was... bending over the sink, using it as a leverage while I was penetrating her. "So big... urrgghh... urrgghh... so deep..." As my pace quickens... ramming her deeper and harder... "omg... I can't take it... faster... don't stop... " as she finally came... and withdraw from me and sat down on the toilet bowl. "too weak... i can't stand anymore".

I was still rock hard and she lead me towards her.. and looking up to say "let me make you cum"... and with that... she took me in her mouth again expertly. Gosh... she knows how to blow i thought. And i was so ready... within a few mouthful... Sensing that I was near heaven, she said "it's ok... I want to taste you...", So I thrust my hardness into her mouth and finally exploded in her... And she simply took everything in and lovingly suck up every last drop of my semen. This time... instead of spitting out, she swallowed up every drop. She stood up, smiled cheekily and said "Thank you...and no one has to know... "

Honestly, I felt guilty... knowingly defy my ex's wishes... but temptation took us over. So we sneaked back to the room one by one... silently getting into bed beside her while X took the other bed.

To be continued...

Lancerlord75
20-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Excellent bro!! Fucking arousing just by reading it!!
You're a lucky man!! Keep it cumming!!

naturegreen
20-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Something I have never come across in my life, though I have tried thressome (MMF), foursome (MMFF), fivesome (MMMFF), sixsome (MMMMFF). Wonder when can I get to try a threesome (MFF).... Pls continue!

bfreemen
20-01-2011, 05:00 PM
dame i am so horny now !!!

PeaceWithin
20-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the support!

Here's a little background... that happened a good couple of years back (I'm 30+ now). And at that time, that ex was 5 years older than me. So we both know where it's all going. We just enjoyed our companionship and the 'fun' (lotsa it) we have together. My ex is married now, I saw her with her family and baby at a restaurant about a year back. We just smiled and went on each other's way...

And this session was definitely not planned or pre-mediated. It was just being spontaneous on our parts. I think that's the fun part... we just did what we felt like... without much thoughts or inhibitions...

I've tried getting other gfs to do a 3some, but it never really worked cos they can't get over the thought of touching another woman, be it friend or stranger. It's the same for me, I can't imagine touching another man.

But let me assure you guys this... it's damn freaking hot watching a woman having it on with another woman!!

PeaceWithin
20-01-2011, 06:40 PM
part 6

It must have been late morning when I woke up. My ex was already up and awake and stepping out of the shower with a towel around her torso. X was still dead to the world... naked and facing prone on the other bed.

Me: "Hey... morning..."
My ex: "Hey... sorry to wake you up... Had to shower after last night"
Me: "You look beautiful..." (Smiling)
My ex: "So she like you fucking her?"

I was like... eerrr... speechless for a moment...
Then she curled up to me and said softly...

My ex: "I know you fucked her in the bathroom early this morning... I knew you guys thought I was sleeping, I just want to see what you guys would do... "
My ex: "I'm disappointed in you... actually, I'm even more disappointed in M because she knowingly took my man. Sigh, but I really don't blame her because I know she needs a fuck badly and she's been eyeing you. And seeing us fuck must have pushed her over the edge."
Me: "I'm really sorry baby... I... It's my fault"
My ex: "yes.. it's all your fault. And I have a punishment for you."
My ex: "Fuck me like you fucked her in the bathroom!"

It wasn't a request.. more like a command. So I got up, stripped off her towel and pulled her into the bathroom and closed the door. Honestly, I wasn't really in the mood because I felt guilty. And after 3 rounds the whole night, I was feeling dry. Moreover, she was in control...

My ex: "Why? Cannot get it up? But you must be screwing her hard, right?"
Me: "Speechless..."
My ex: "Go wash your cock... I don't want to taste her juices..."

So I went to wash my cock, with soap to make sure there is no smell. Then I turned back to my ex who is now sitting on the toilet bowl.

my ex: "Let me examine... so soft how to fuck?"

Then she took my still-soft cock in her hands and 'examine' it. Even put her nose to see if there is any smell. Satisfied... then she held up my cock in her fingers and began sucking me. There I was standing in front of her and she sitting on the toilet bowl sucking me... Lifting my cock up to lick the underside... getting her head under my cock to lick my balls... I think you guys can imagine the scene...

Needless to say, I got hard again in no time. Her head was working hard bobbing up and down and struggling to take my full length.

my ex: "Fuck me now... "

So I pulled her up and placed her hands on the basin and positioned her like J. But my ex was shorter, so she literally had to tiptoe to get her ass up to the right height as my cock. I don't think I need to go into details because it was almost exactly how I fucked J. The only difference was... I was almost fucking her up the basin with just her toes on the bathroom floor. I was definitely fucking her harder than I was with J. More violent and more bouncing...

my ex: "fuck... fucking bastard... so hard... aarrggghhh... pain... dun stop... pain... omg.. omg..."
Me: "That's how I fucked her... urrgghhh... now you know... urgghh..."
my ex: "fuck... cumming... cumming... dun stop... again... cumming again..."

At that point, I cannot take it anymore and started to unload whatever remaining cum I have into her. (Sidenote: I can cum into her cos she's having some implant under her skin on her arm for birth control. Have to do it quarterly according to her. So I can safely cum into her. Check with your doctor about it)

And just at this critical time, the bathroom door swing open and J walked in (with her just awoken lionhead hair) looking blur at first... then stunned... and run out saying "Sorry... sorry..."

To be continued...

ashleygal
20-01-2011, 11:07 PM
nice story. looking forward to more. :p

PeaceWithin
24-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Sorry for the delay in the next part... really busy over the weekend...

Part 7

================================================== ==

Imagine being caught smoking by your parents when you were a teenager. That was how I felt when X bragged into the bathroom. Especially when I was busy ramming and cumming into J... with J standing over the basin and me right up her pussy from behind... Both of us just stopped...

My ex was the one who sober up first and pulled me back into the room.

My ex: "I was punishing him for fucking you earlier this morning. I'm so disappointed in you as a friend. I told you specifically not to fuck him and you did it anyway."
X: "I'm really sorry J... I... How can I make it up to you?"
My ex: "I'm done punishing him... so it's your turn now... "

My ex then walked straight up to M and stood in front of her... M immediately knew what my ex wants and start to fondle J's breasts and start kissing them. Honestly, that was such a beautiful sight... 2 ladies engaging in foreplay. And I am spent after cumming 4 times... but it's hard not to get aroused from this scene...

J was also fondling X's breasts as well... pinching and rolling them while X moan softly while sucking on my ex's B cups. Then my ex stopped and lie down onto her bed pulling X along with her. my ex spread her legs so that X can come on top of her to continue sucking and licking her breasts... both ladies bodies are melting into one, engaging in a stimulating foreplay fit for a porn movie.

This was when I move over the side of the bed and kneeled down at the side and start moulding my ex's left breast as well. And started to suck my ex's left cup while X was busy licking her right. Then my ex finally said...

================================================

To be continued...

PeaceWithin
24-01-2011, 11:08 AM
And oh... sorry that I forgot...

Thank you so much for the guys (you know who you are!) upping my points. I really hope this true story is entertaining enough...

Thank you so much once again! Really appreciate!

pary
24-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Steamy! Please continue writing..

bfreemen
24-01-2011, 01:48 PM
good one . i still getting hard even through i just bonk chen chen 10 mins ago

Xgenre
24-01-2011, 02:19 PM
My ex then walked straight up to M and stood in front of her... M immediately knew what my ex wants and start to fondle J's breasts and start kissing them.

M? M is actually X? J is ex?

Confusing but entertaining.

glenn553
24-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Nice story, keep it coming

PeaceWithin
24-01-2011, 05:19 PM
M? M is actually X? J is ex?

Confusing but entertaining.

Sorry...
1) it should be X (not M). Sorry for the confusion. M is the actual initial. But I started with X so I thought better to continue with X.
2) and J is my ex.

Sorry for the confusion. First time writer... please pardon me...

PeaceWithin
24-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Thank you again for the support and bro/sis who upped my points.

Part 8

Then my ex (J) finally said... :"I want you to lick my pussy... as punishment... arrrgghh... You can still taste his cum... "

Ya... I did cum inside J just now. X stopped her breast sucking immediately and looked at J.

X: "But I've never done it before... I'm not sure if I can..."
J: "That's your punishment... it's either that or our friendship... "

I can tell that X was really reluctant to do it. I would too if I had to suck another man's dick. And X was just stationary in her missionary position with J. I'm sure her thighs can feel J's spread wetness... So to elevate this awkward situation, I pulled X aside and said "I'll show you how J likes it... "

So I got down on my knees at the end of the bed... with my head between J's thighs, I start painting J's inner thighs. Stroking her clit lightly... teasing her with my finger flicks. Circling her clit with my finger and then slowly licking the entrance of her lovehole. Still circling... I pushed my tongue into her eager pussy. Her thigh muscles tensing up and pushing her hips upwards to meet my mouth.

Circling her clit with my thumb now, my tongue tracing down her ass crack... to the sensitive space between her wetness and her anal... Simply lubricating that area. Faster as the tongue goes... and pushing my thumb into her pussy. My entire face was already wet with J's cunt juices.

That was when I stopped and pulled X towards J's pussy... and assured her "it's ok... you are a woman... you should know what another woman likes...".

I can see that X was still apprehensive... but sheepishly... she started to touch J's inner thighs and slowly started to kiss erotic thigh area. J was half sitting up looking at the scene. Enjoying the view of X starting the process. Time really went slowly... it took X some time and strokes more before she started to touch J's wet pussy. Fingering... stroking... and almost admiring another woman's secret.

Finally.... she took a deep breath and started her mouth on J's pussy. It was an attack! Much fiercer than what I did... Her tongue really went for broke and attacked J's pussy with a vengeance. She sucked and licked and penetrated J's pussy... not even bothering to use her hands. And J's reaction was spontaneous as well. Almost sitting up with her legs spread wide... panting furiously... like the scene of a woman giving birth.

J: "Fuck... fuck... shit... bitch... urrggh... urgghh... good... omg... "

And there I was watching this... and taking it all up... I was just watching. Amazed at the scene. I don't think J ever reacted like that before... and all these years of muff-diving experience, I really don't think J would ever react to me like that. And I can only conclude... Only a woman knows exactly what another woman likes...

To be continued...

PeaceWithin
24-01-2011, 05:56 PM
I'm freaking hard writing this story... Anyway... I'm curious. If there are any 'experienced' sis reading this... care to comment on the following statement:

Is there any truth in "Only a woman knows exactly what another woman likes..."?

PeaceWithin
09-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Sorry for the long delay... been travelling a bit and CNY. Hard to get time to write... Anyway... last part.

It was truly liberating to watch one woman satisfying another in real life. Porn is porn... but watching it for real is something else.

My ex was fully aware that I was intensely watching her being penetrated by her good friend... all the while she was watching me watching her. I can't tell what is going on in her mind, but I must admit she does look super horny... From the way she reacts to every tongue movement from J. And she was squeezing her own breasts to heighten the sensation. She knows she's in control...

X: "J... I wanna cum... lick me till I cum... "
J: "ok... " (sheepishly)

J quicken her pace, lapping X's pussy up hungrily. X's moans filled the room... And as she cums, X pressed J's head down between her thighs and thrusted her hips towards J's mouth...

X: "Bitch... bitch... cumming...uurrgghhh... take it..."

If I could describe it... it was almost an angry cum (if one can call that), like all the emotions coming up from that single orgasm. And when J surfaced, her face was all wet with a mixture of saliva and X's cum...

X (to me): "Go kiss J and lick her face... taste my juice off her... "

So I just moved in to J and kissed J. Then started to lick her face to wipe off X's juices... I must admit, it was a weird thing to do. But I know I had to do it. Both me and J was just standing there as I licked her face and X just watched... touching her own pussy...

X finally said: "I can't believe I did this with both of you. This will never happen again... and what happens here stays here. And if I catch you guys doing it behind me, that's the end of everything..."
X (to me): "Fuck me... I need to know you are mine"

And even though I could barely have an erection, I muster up everything I could and get my cock hard enough to enter her missionary. The feeling was very different this time. It wasn't of lust and sex... I honestly felt love from X. And that's how I felt as well. Her thighs around my waist as I fucked her slowly... looking into each other's eyes... we just made love. Before too long, she cum again... and after a while, I cummed too. But I think my balls could barely generate enough cum this time. After that we just hugged each other, totally oblivious to J's presence. This time it was just X and me...

Finally, we broke off... and took turns to bath. J alone first and me and my ex together. When out of the room for breakfast. By that time, everyone was up already. But no one said anything. Not sure if they heard any sound coming from our room. But then again, 3 other couples, I'm sure they had their own 'entertainment'.

After a couple of months, me and X broke off due to differences (like any other couple). I never contacted or met J again.

Just another chapter in my life...

THE END

redwolf
16-02-2011, 11:32 PM
Thank you for a wonderful story!

piggylin
08-03-2013, 01:15 PM
very nice story.. =)

morleymickey
09-03-2013, 06:20 AM
thanks for sharing Bro! :)

PeaceWithin
10-03-2013, 12:54 AM
Most welcome!! Though I think it's pretty mild in comparison to some of the other stories here... :)

Penistrator
10-03-2013, 05:56 AM
Tk you for the story TS

Sinkar
21-03-2013, 03:10 PM
Tks for the story bro. Any more?

jsingh85
21-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Nice in very excited story.... I want to try it one day!

LovePotion
21-03-2013, 10:01 PM
that's a good one..... two thumbs up for u