View Full Version : Seeking soft swing COUPLES or single viewer

plantmyseed
17-01-2011, 06:23 PM
Hi All,

Me; 31 Singaporean. Height 1.78/ Weight 70kg
Race; Chinese

She; 27 Height 1.61/ Weight 43 (petite size) A cup
Race; Chinese

I am leaving Singapore by end of the month returning back to work while she will be leaving Singapore end of this wk (likewise). Looking for some either SOFT SWING COUPLE or single viewer (male or female) undressed. Have not decided on if is going to be 3some but just go with the flow.

Will meet up for drinks before proceed. Prefer to chill out and not jump to action.

Will take place this thursday 20/01/2011 in the hotel, town area. We will pay for the hotel room.

We will prefer Chinese couple (ideally).
If is Single; Male/ female (below 30). She enjoys having her pussy eaten by another female.

Email to [email protected]

Pls include;
1) Race , age. weight
2) Priority to given with pic. Likewise will return ours.:)

wowwow123
17-01-2011, 07:39 PM
single man 26 70kg would like to join this interesting event.

ryajon
18-01-2011, 12:52 AM
28, 1.70cm; 31, 165cm here.
if you and your gf dont mind to be watched, pls let us know

plantmyseed
18-01-2011, 12:55 AM
Hi All,

Thanks for the email. As promised, i have replied all with pic (only to those send me their pic).Fair deal.

Will send you the confirmation soon (tmr) once decided on the hotel. Rates are pretty steep for the hotel right now.

Cheers!

ryajon
18-01-2011, 01:04 AM
Hi All,

Thanks for the email. As promised, i have replied all with pic (only to those send me their pic).Fair deal.

Will send you the confirmation soon (tmr) once decided on the hotel. Rates are pretty steep for the hotel right now.

Cheers!

sent u:).....

Tim@69
18-01-2011, 01:39 AM
I'm 34m chin wish to join room/liquor my

xihong90
18-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Bro I have send you an email

win13win
18-01-2011, 09:18 AM
bro just sent you an e-mail

hope to hear from you soon.

plantmyseed
18-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Hi all,

Thanks for the pic and emails. Have confirmed the hotel but not directly at town. Too ex hence but did choose somewhere convenience. Initial thought, wanted to book at Silso resort hotel but i wont expect anyone to turn up :)

Will reply everyone by tonight or tmr.

Lastly, pls dont send me long emails w/o pic. I did specific pic in my first post right. :confused:

diesel
18-01-2011, 05:22 PM
I like bro Xgenre's post [click here to read (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5601018&postcount=3)].

plantmyseed
18-01-2011, 11:37 PM
To each of his/ her own. There are so many SBF members here, cant statisfied all. All are willing parties here.:)

Beside, this is my thread.

As for those newbies/ jokers out there, apart from cheap thrill of pic, they get nothing in the end.

Been busy, but will email the confirmation tonight. Cheers!

PS; Do drop me an email again if I missed out anyone

zron.45
19-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Oopsie... Am I too late?:D

thegraduate
19-01-2011, 02:57 AM
How young are you guys willing to take?

Single viewer male here.

tookara
19-01-2011, 08:10 AM
waiting eagerly

Xgenre
19-01-2011, 08:29 AM
To each of his/ her own. There are so many SBF members here, cant statisfied all. All are willing parties here.:)

Beside, this is my thread.

I believe my post doesn't apply here. Your thread is different from the other thread. That thread smells of a scam. Good luck with tomorrow.

CoCK ShoCk
19-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Guess we"ll just have to wait for the FRs

farastein
19-01-2011, 02:46 PM
I believe my post doesn't apply here. Your thread is different from the other thread. That thread smells of a scam. Good luck with tomorrow.

Hmmm.... a scam to cheat people's pictures? or maybe a member of the press doing a covert op...

tiltup
23-01-2011, 03:33 AM
no news?? :confused:

plantmyseed
20-04-2011, 10:32 PM
Dear All,

Thank you everyone for your interest based on our last "event". Especially Mr. D and Ms L for their participation. If you are reading this; I'm coming back on the 23/4, will meet up with you and your lovely. Thanks for the pic too.

THIS TIME WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SINGLE GUY (VIEWER) but not participating in our little event (then again depends my lady mood).

Is still the same me and same her (please read the page 1 for our profile).

Requirment;Looking for male between 19-30 only, young looking chap, weight less than 68kg, Chinese.

I will be paying for the hotel so no payment needed.

Should you be interested (sincere), please email your pic to
[email protected]. Lastly, gentlemen, please do not send me me one full page of introduction w/o any pic...:confused::confused::confused:

And I'm not interested in your yacht or impress by your idea.

loneyheart
21-04-2011, 12:05 AM
" Requirment;Looking for male between 19-30 only, young looking chap, weight less than 68kg, Chinese.

I will be paying for the hotel so no payment needed. ""

Pls beware n warned all young look clap bros ....

Just look at his signature .... TS may want to Plant His Seeds into yr young Ass Hole .... haha :p

plantmyseed
21-04-2011, 08:18 PM
Bro Loneyheart, I'm really not interested in your gay thrash talk.

Send in your application just like the rest.

plantmyseed
21-04-2011, 08:26 PM
Dear all,

I'm not able to login to SBF during office hrs but will get back to you once she has screened all and decide...

Btw, the event take place next wk Mon. This wkend is reserved for couple swinging only. :)

Already have one couple from SBF joining us on Sat. Any couple interested do drop us an email.:)

Yokosi
14-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Dear all,

I'm not able to login to SBF during office hrs but will get back to you once

Hello, cousin !.

Remember............... Baccara when i took u there especially when i placed that puying hand on your dick and u jumped because it was your first time in BKK.

Remember...............Midnite Bar when i joking informed the mamasan i knew for a few years that you .....not my friend but my cousin.

Remember..............that u sold motor vehicles in a car showroom and your hotel was Radiffusion next to the soapy massage Loveboat.

Hope u are well as i now seldom post anything in this web site. And i am not going to participate in your event as i am too old, with big beer belly, with balding head !!!.

Take care.

Yokosi

vmtech
15-04-2013, 04:11 PM
Hello, cousin !.

Remember............... Baccara when i took u there especially when i placed that puying hand on your dick and u jumped because it was your first time in BKK.

Remember...............Midnite Bar when i joking informed the mamasan i knew for a few years that you .....not my friend but my cousin.

Remember..............that u sold motor vehicles in a car showroom and your hotel was Radiffusion next to the soapy massage Loveboat.

Hope u are well as i now seldom post anything in this web site. And i am not going to participate in your event as i am too old, with big beer belly, with balding head !!!.

Take care.

Yokosi

Gosh bro, ur little message to your cousin is 2 yrs late!