PDA

View Full Version : Tall gf/wife

CuteWettie
17-01-2011, 10:10 AM
Bros out there, do you mind if your gf/wifey is the same height as you or taller than you? What if she is actually shorter than you but look taller?

Sisters out there, do you mind if your bf/hubby is of the same height as you or shorter?

lacoruna69
17-01-2011, 10:26 AM
I adore tall leggy gals.
As long they don't mind, I'm ok.;)

DegenerationX
17-01-2011, 10:29 AM
yeah!! mine is also taller than me :D

bonkudear
17-01-2011, 10:30 AM
TS, how tall are you?

fazer6s
17-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Doesn't matter cos when lie on bed both are level :D

self_reserved
17-01-2011, 11:41 AM
i never thought of this question. i only know that i would feel stressed walking beside ladies who are taller (as i am big sized,and especially if they are slim), though it's a rare case.so far only came across like very few as they are like 6 feet tall.

CuteWettie
17-01-2011, 11:53 AM
To answer some bro's qns, I am 1.65m but I actually look taller than I am even if I am barefooted or in flats. A lot of my guy friends comment that they feel stressful walking next to me. As for people who I meet for the first time, they are often shocked by how tall I look. Could it be that I appear to be taller than I am coz I usually wear short shorts or skirts that show a lot of leg?

Cerberus
17-01-2011, 11:59 AM
To answer some bro's qns, I am 1.65m but I actually look taller than I am even if I am barefooted or in flats. A lot of my guy friends comment that they feel stressful walking next to me. As for people who I meet for the first time, they are often shocked by how tall I look. Could it be that I appear to be taller than I am coz I usually wear short shorts or skirts that show a lot of leg?

Don't bother about them.
I won't feel stressful going out with you. Me only 1.62m. :D

tigerprawn
17-01-2011, 12:14 PM
TS, so long as you have self confidence, there is nothing to stress about. In fact, you should feel proud that model-height pretty girls walk by your side. But here's the thing : it is not so much walking beside but what is the perception. Meaning, whether you are walking beside her like a pussy-whipped slave carrying her chanel bag for her and always half a step behind her while she struts proudly in front? Or she walks demurely half a step beside and behind you holding your arm in a public display that you wear the pants? Look at all the shorties like Tom Cruise, Sly Stallone etc all got tall leggy girls but very clearly they call the shots and are in control. So, the question is more who is in control. If you are not in control, doesnt matter tall or short, slim or fat, you will appear a loser in the eyes of onlookers.

Cerberus
17-01-2011, 12:19 PM
So, the question is more who is in control. If you are not in control, doesnt matter tall or short, slim or fat, you will appear a loser in the eyes of onlookers.

I thought TS is a gal?

liberatte
17-01-2011, 12:20 PM
TS... look on the bright side... your dick is hanging closer to the ground... you can tell girls the same thing as below...

"My dick is only 2 inches...... <pause> from the ground... "

jessca
17-01-2011, 12:46 PM
For me have to be taller. :) I'm a short girl, if the guy still shorter than me will look very weird >.< Like two kids dating :p

waiwaiz
17-01-2011, 01:03 PM
i never date a taller gal b4 so cant really comment. I prefer gal shorter than me. gv me the feeling " can bully her"....but i was godamn wrong.:(:(

Mike1972
17-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Just don't feel shiok if have a partner talker than me :(

jasdude
17-01-2011, 01:09 PM
tall leggy girls are sexy ! regarding this height problem ,its all a mentality problem . for the gal is the security issue . for the guy more of a ego issue !

For me have to be taller. :) I'm a short girl, if the guy still shorter than me will look very weird >.< Like two kids dating :p

no offense hor . short gals are also sexy in their own way . :p

Xgenre
17-01-2011, 01:27 PM
If the girl is too tall, you can't french kiss her during the missionary position. Can only lick and suck her nipples. That sucks. :p

bigangry
17-01-2011, 01:48 PM

1.65m is tall? I dont understand..

Cerberus
17-01-2011, 02:15 PM
If the girl is too tall, you can't french kiss her during the missionary position. Can only lick and suck her nipples. That sucks. :p

I believed this is due to tall gal having long body rather than long legs. Some gals are tall because they have long legs. You can still french kiss them in the missionary position. :D

singexpat
17-01-2011, 03:10 PM
i got no chance to have tall gf or wife...
tallest i've been with is 162cm.. n i'm 180cm.. even go cheonging oso very diff to find.. :(

mcmc
17-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Tell your friends that they are short, not that you are tall .

hahahihihoho
17-01-2011, 03:34 PM
the talesti ever had was a 1.8m tall local gal which i captured from attica at clarke quay. i was lucky cos i am tall and was one of the few tall guys in the club that night.

to screw some one tall. it sure takes effort.if ur short,imagine ur on missionary and ur face can even reach her face.

but if u like legs which i do..tall girls is a big yes.

BiRd13
17-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Frankly speaking, I prefer short lady over tall one...
Best is below 160 kind... haha... just my own preference =)

maestro7
17-01-2011, 05:32 PM

i do have a soft spot for tall girls :)
i dun mind if they r taller than me even :)

freezetheDB
17-01-2011, 05:49 PM
tall girls usually means leggy

love leggy women

Xgenre
17-01-2011, 06:27 PM
I believed this is due to tall gal having long body rather than long legs. Some gals are tall because they have long legs. You can still french kiss them in the missionary position. :D

Body short also got problem. During Missionary, Can french kiss but can't suck nipples. The spine got to arch too much. Haha...

CuteWettie
17-01-2011, 11:22 PM
TS, so long as you have self confidence, there is nothing to stress about. In fact, you should feel proud that model-height pretty girls walk by your side. But here's the thing : it is not so much walking beside but what is the perception. Meaning, whether you are walking beside her like a pussy-whipped slave carrying her chanel bag for her and always half a step behind her while she struts proudly in front? Or she walks demurely half a step beside and behind you holding your arm in a public display that you wear the pants? Look at all the shorties like Tom Cruise, Sly Stallone etc all got tall leggy girls but very clearly they call the shots and are in control. So, the question is more who is in control. If you are not in control, doesnt matter tall or short, slim or fat, you will appear a loser in the eyes of onlookers.

TS... look on the bright side... your dick is hanging closer to the ground... you can tell girls the same thing as below...

"My dick is only 2 inches...... <pause> from the ground... "

dear bros, I am not a guy... If you read my post carefully, why would a guy wear short shorts and skirts and show off their legs?

unsung80
17-01-2011, 11:26 PM
dear bros, I am not a guy... If you read my post carefully, why would a guy wear short shorts and skirts and show off their legs?

Is ok, some people just don't get it. :D

CuteWettie
17-01-2011, 11:27 PM
1.65m is tall? I dont understand..

Bro, for a guy, 1.65m is no big deal. But most guys expect or prefer girls to be short and petite. I am a 1.65m girl and everytime I kena hiam by guys say I too tall.. =[

fazer6s
17-01-2011, 11:31 PM

Any pixs for us to ogle SiS :D

Krazzie
17-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Some guys have ego issue bah most of my guy friends don't like girls that are taller then them max is like +5cm only.

Personally I am 1.82m so hard for girls to be taller then me :D but when I met one I will "wahhh...." and stare at her ... some girls who are as tall as I am really 'shock' me when eyes met sia

That's why I like tall girls (with or without heels) cause really shiok to have a girl level with me not having to bend down to kiss them can reduce a alot of back aches :)

lacoruna69
17-01-2011, 11:44 PM
Bro, for a guy, 1.65m is no big deal. But most guys expect or prefer girls to be short and petite. I am a 1.65m girl and everytime I kena hiam by guys say I too tall.. =[

I dont mind. Can I date you out?

lee2001sg
17-01-2011, 11:45 PM
I had fetish for tall girls all the while. Always "beo" those tall mei mei during my poly time. Hope to have one as my GF. Taller than me is fine too. FYI, I am 1.78. My OC is 1.68 (quite tall for lady). If you fetish tall girls, go look for Felyn. She write in her post as 1.74. No way! She should be 1.8. She's taller than me.:cool:

Recast
18-01-2011, 11:40 AM
er... 1.65m veri tall meh? :confused: even when TS wear a 3inch heel, still shorter than me. as for female taller than guy, i wont know as i never encounter b4. Even angmo women i knew also atmost about same height. Anyway, height wont make a different on the bed.:rolleyes:

but i notice nowadays secondary/jc girls beri tall. seems like those above 1.7m seems to be the norm. the days of avg 1.55m will soon to be over.

BiRd13
18-01-2011, 12:08 PM

dun think 1.65m is consider 'tall'... I should say that guy are getting shorter and shorter... especially youngster =)

Most older guy, (above 30) are taller than most of those 25 +/- guy...

talismann
18-01-2011, 12:37 PM
1.65m in local context is pretty respectable though I wouldn't go so far as to label them as tall. My mum and sister are 1.7m (never considered them as tall cos limpeh is taller! Haha...) and a former gf was 1.72m, which with 3-inch elevation stands eye-to-eye with me. But I married someone under 1.6m cos I like 'em petite.

An observation that stretches the context of this thread, hope you guys would indulge me here:

Am a local boy. I work in a Dutch company and somehow, most of the Dutch blokes are of equal height, if not taller. A few of them make me feel quite small. Now, how often do you see 1.9m giants in pairs at the same place? Quite intimidating ya? Blonde, blue eyes, big built...Now girls, don't cream in your panties with those fantasies of yours. You may not like them outside the looks. Why? You do know what 'Go Dutch' means, yes? :D

Quite close to one of the chaps, so I once asked him are Dutch generally tall. He said his wife is 1.76m and she's considered of average height among women in Holland. Am quite curious, what other nationalities that you guys have observed to be rather tall?

A few of chinese midgets hypothesized a theory and joked that since Holland has about 25% of their land area below sea level, they need to be tall to peer over the sea dykes (from the lower land side of the dyke) to watch for incoming enemies and have hence evolved to be tall - a force of necessary evolution. But this is just pantry tok-kok, don't take my word for it...:D

PeaceWithin
18-01-2011, 01:35 PM
I used to have a ex who is the same height as I am (175cm) and if she wears heels, she'll be taller than I am. And she has big bones... shoe size 9 (lucky mine size 11). She's not fat... but just big. She weighs about 65kg, but no one would say she's fat.

We have no issues whatsoever... the only 'difficulty' is I can't really trying to maneuver her in bed like other petite ladies. And it's not easy to do it in the car due to her long legs...

But I always say... Everybody is the same height horizontally...

sf49ers
20-01-2011, 01:24 PM
I'm 1.79m, had an ex who was 1.75m and another 1.58m. Height is secondary, IMHO. Most important is can I get things going between me and my other half, though personally I prefer tall girls :)

Yardstick
20-01-2011, 06:13 PM
I like tall girls cause i am 1.8m. But the problem is that in Singapore, tall girls (At least 1.7m) are hard to come by.

Tall girls are usually leggy girls and will usually have pretty prominent shoulders or collar bones, which i have a fetish for. heheheh... :p Don't ask me to explain why, but i find such girls sexy and great in almost all sorts of clothing designs.

ashleygal
20-01-2011, 09:09 PM

I'm 165cm too!
165cm is not tall. just that on average, guys in SG are not that tall. on average of 172cm to 175cm.

personally, i prefer my guy to be 180cm but they also must be big in size. if not not good to hug. :p

to me it's more of a security feel. like they can protect me if my guy is taller and bigger size than me (FYI, i am a baby elephant). Cuz i ever date someone younger, shorter and smaller in size than me. some more he's eurasian but looks more like indians. the stares and glares that i've got is too intimidating for me to take. end up i couldn't take it and ended the r/s.

sf49ers
20-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Actually I find Singapore girls generally taller than say 10-15 years ago. I do encounter quite a few who are around 1.7m tall and yes, generally they are very leggy.

That said, 1.65m can't be considered short, not for Asian girls in general anyway. Ashleygal seems to reflect quite common sentiment among girls to prefer sizeable men (body that is, not a specific part ;)

CuteWettie
21-01-2011, 12:28 AM
This is so strange...

Bros and sis here dont think 1.65m is tall for a girl but the people i meet in reality all hiam me too tall. Almost everyone says i look taller than my actual height. I dont wear heels so i also dont know what contributes to such comments.

Cerberus
21-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Maybe you got a BIG head...LOLz.

talismann
21-01-2011, 08:24 PM
This is so strange...

Bros and sis here dont think 1.65m is tall for a girl but the people i meet in reality all hiam me too tall. Almost everyone says i look taller than my actual height. I dont wear heels so i also dont know what contributes to such comments.

Its all relative, especially if your social circle is predominantly hobbits.:p

smoofdeek
21-01-2011, 08:35 PM
CuteWettie, maybe its time for you to befriend taller guys, lol

CuteWettie
21-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Maybe you got a BIG head...LOLz.

huh? My head quite small only...

CuteWettie, maybe its time for you to befriend taller guys, lol

where got so easy to find taller guys?

maninsinsha
22-01-2011, 12:49 AM
Almost everyone says i look taller than my actual height. I dont wear heels so i also dont know what contributes to such comments.

Generally speaking, anyone who has a pair of long legs will tend to look taller than their actual heights.. :)

smoofdeek
22-01-2011, 01:06 AM
CuteWettie like others mentioned, I believe you have a very slender body and legs, which is why it gave others the illusion that you are very tall especially w/ heels. to be honest if your ht is truly 165, it's not that tall, I'm only 175 but most of my female friends are around 1.7, even with them wearing average heels, I don't really feel short. maybe you just happen to have guy friends who are a wee bit insecure about their own height

RipcurlGuy
22-01-2011, 02:55 PM
i prefer gals around 165. not too short... if gals my ht would be scary... either tall n skinny.. or tall n big boned... hard to find tall n slender kind... im 180...

pendragon_sg
22-01-2011, 11:40 PM
as long as she is a bonafide girl, dont care short or tall

84gunner
23-01-2011, 04:49 PM
I don't really care about height of a gal. Esp in Asia, I seldom meet gals who are almost the same height as me, but I did encounter a few though. Anyway, my height is 1.81m, and I'm not skinny (not fat either). Even when I was in ang moh countries such as Aussie, NZ, Europe, etc, generally, the gals are taller than Asian gals, but most of them are still not as tall as me. Yes, there are some that are taller than me, and of course, there are more ang moh gals taller than me than Asian gals, but not much taller.

Whenever I meet tall gals, maybe taller than 1.76m, I often joke with them, that I'm used to looking downwards when talking to gals. Not so used to looking at same level, or even raise my head when talking to a gal!

A few of my ex were even happy when they were with me, cos even though at heights of 1.66 to 1.72, they can even wear heels without worrying that they are too tall / taller than me, so they can wear their favourite heels.

Even ang moh gals I met, at work or in ang moh countries, many of them commented that I am very tall for an Asian guy. Most Asian guys they saw / met are not as tall as me. They also said, most Asian guys they met gave them a feeling that those Asian guys feel inferior / not so self-confident. While I'm 1 of those different ones, besides being tall, I gave them a feeling that I'm confident too.

Hee hee, I think that's 1 of the factors that made some of them try to "score" me. Many of them are actually quite curious about Asian people and Asian culture, but found it not easy cos they felt many Asians are keeping to themselves / not open enough to foreigners. In my last project, there is this German gal around same height as me, maybe 2 - 3 cm shorter. Even several German guys in the project kinda find her too tall. Then I always joke with her (walking together to the meeting / conference room), that I'm used to looking downwards when talking to a gal. Then she always reply, "please, your height is ok. You are still taller than me!" She is young (mid to late 20s), very fair and pretty (nice face), good figure too (slim, B+ / C- cup boobs, I'm a big fan of boobs), slightly bigger bones than Asian gals, so generally, she looks slim and tall. Another German gal, about 1.7m, also got very close with me. She's even more pretty in my opinion, slightly bigger bones than the 1.78m gal, and her cup size is also slightly bigger (C cup). She is somewhat meaty, but not fat. So she is also good to hug.

I'm not sure if those gals talk to each other about this topic, but it seems whenever they come to Asia for the project visit (2 - 3 weeks or more each time), they'll look for me, or try find out who I am (if it's their 1st visit, my name was mentioned / recommended to them before they come). While the Ang moh guys always ask me / look for me to bring them to the restaurants that serve the food they like (this is confirmed, they talked about Asian food, took pictures of the food / dishes, and then my name was mentioned / recommended).

84gunner
23-01-2011, 04:59 PM
where got so easy to find taller guys?

Ya, I quit SG several years ago, I'm not in SG now (I travel quite abit and living in countries "labelled" as 3rd world countries by SG / SGPeans), and will not be going SG in the foreseeable future.

digby
19-02-2011, 06:02 AM
Hi cuttie. I had an ex gf Ur height. I only 173. I dun feel insecure leh. I think u look taller than usual becos of your long legs issit? Most probably is. Being tall is nice.

devan69
19-02-2011, 08:58 AM
Ha think u can get a guy like mi lol btw I'm 183 tall tats y I never come across gals taller then mi

xiaoquan
23-02-2011, 04:30 AM
I think its quite funny. Tall guys always complain cannot find girls that are tall in sg and tall girls complaining about the same issue. And here we suddenly have so many people posting height above 1.8m!

Sad. my GFs all didnt even exceed 1.62m, don't even say 1.65m.

i'm 1.89m, looks 8/10. Not a smooth talker. But taller girls that i met tend to be so stuck up and dao. I dont know. maybe some tall girls can explain why? model? -.-

boeingboy
23-02-2011, 02:37 PM
[QUOTE=xiaoquan;5704034]I think its quite funny. Tall guys always complain cannot find girls that are tall in sg and tall girls complaining about the same issue. And here we suddenly have so many people posting height above 1.8m!

HA HA exactly! Why is that almost always the case??? Story of what you want may not be what you get. I'm reasonably tall, a big time charlie for leggy gals (don't mind if she's taller).

mrbukkake
23-02-2011, 04:50 PM

That's good. That means you are longer than you are wide, i.e. looks skinny and maybe your head size to body size ratio is quite small.

In fact, based on looks, I would like someone like that to be my gf/wife as I about like that too.

spikyone
23-02-2011, 06:19 PM
My ex was taller than me by around 5cm...I loved it and she didn't mind!! Unfortunately things didn't work out (not due to the height), but we all move on....

kayslyn
23-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Some guys wouldnt want to be with girls that are taller than them cause of pride. They will feel weird walking on the street with their gf being taller and how others see them. Not aiming anyone but because this happened to me before. And I didnt get to be tgt with someone because he is shorter than me and he minds :(

maninsinsha
23-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Some guys wouldnt want to be with girls that are taller than them cause of pride. They will feel weird walking on the street with their gf being taller and how others see them. Not aiming anyone but because this happened to me before. And I didnt get to be tgt with someone because he is shorter than me and he minds :(

Really?? Hmmm.... One of my ex-girlfriend is much taller than me. She's 179cm and I'm only 172cm. By the way, she loves wearing heels. I felt proud walking beside her. :D

whizzer24
23-02-2011, 09:30 PM

seriously bro... if that is the case.. i sincerely won't mind. lolz
hmmm.... sucking and pumping at the same time??? coool.. :D

kayslyn
23-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Wa , sad story . How tall are you ?

1.7m. Haha.

whizzer24
23-02-2011, 09:36 PM

really??? guys hiam a taller gal going out w them??
hee... then u can go out w me instead. i'm 1.8m in height like bro singexpat,
i definitely won't mind u go as tall as u fancy. :)

actually... i do like to date a taller gal than myself... but so far no luck.. beside for sg gals here... it's pretty rare too... and so far no ang moh gals fancy me.. guess i got to work harder. :D

whizzer24
23-02-2011, 09:46 PM

May I asked how tall are u then?? :)

whizzer24
23-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Really?? Hmmm.... One of my ex-girlfriend is much taller than me. She's 179cm and I'm only 172cm. By the way, she loves wearing heels. I felt proud walking beside her. :D

I second that!!! I will be proud as a peacock if i have a gorgeous gf taller than me walking next to me!! :D why give a hood to what others think?? they don't live ur life. :)

whizzer24
23-02-2011, 09:52 PM
1.7m. Haha.

1.7m?? hmm..*blink blink*. care for a date one day?? :D

Desiderata
09-03-2011, 07:19 PM

Hm... actually 165 cm, is abit tall for a gal. Suggest you don't put on heels when doing outing.

Anyway for me 165 cm is pretty short.

Cheers

hickeybites
09-03-2011, 07:44 PM
i'm 1.65 too! don't have the luxury of having long limbs so like to create the illusion by wearing 3"-4" heels
looking back ex-bfs & hubby are all about 1.8 while fbs were an assortment of heights - from 1.6 (jap guy) to 1.85. in all cases, i never discarded my heels when out on dates!
personally height is not a factor but i'm more conscious if partner were slimmer than me. I'm a decent size uk8 but have a pear-shaped body -- guess i like looking like the "willowy" gal

HiddenAngel
09-03-2011, 08:06 PM
i never date a taller gal b4 so cant really comment. I prefer gal shorter than me. gv me the feeling " can bully her"....but i was godamn wrong.:(:(

Bro, you never heard of chilli padi ah?:D

HiddenAngel
09-03-2011, 08:18 PM
This is so strange...

I would have wish I am taller like your height at least. You are blessed with long legs sister, be happy :)

I prefer my guy to be taller than me coz I always like to wear heels, at least 3" high, so imagine walking beside a guy shorter than me seems odd. :p

Lionrod32
09-03-2011, 09:54 PM

Sister, so tempting to stroke your smooth long leg hehehehe .... Like tall girls :)

CuteWettie
10-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Recently i went to measure my height and guess what? i am actually 167! even taller than i thought... haha... maybe i should try to slim down even more and grow bigger boobs... Maybe can try my luck become model or air stewardess!

NextGirl
10-03-2011, 12:24 AM
Recently i went to measure my height and guess what? i am actually 167! even taller than i thought... haha... maybe i should try to slim down even more and grow bigger boobs... Maybe can try my luck become model or air stewardess!

so u measured wrongly before? or you recently grew? how to grow? Hahahaha, i'm almost 20cm shorter than you are! same name, same kinda of job, how come not same height? :mad:

jealous

CuteWettie
10-03-2011, 12:38 AM
so u measured wrongly before? or you recently grew? how to grow? Hahahaha, i'm almost 20cm shorter than you are! same name, same kinda of job, how come not same height? :mad:

jealous

Sis, I think the nurse who took my height measure wrongly ar... 1.65m was what was recorded on my health check report de... 1.67m is I ask my friend help me measure using those retractable measuring tape one. Don't know got error or not...

Rain-Men
10-03-2011, 02:07 AM
Ha..personally I dun mind tall ladies...had two taller ex before. I am 1.7m tall and they a few cm more than me. But i realize difficulty when we are in "69" position..haha...perhaps my body too short or legs too short....:D

Spanner
10-03-2011, 10:12 AM
Never have a chance with short girls.... The shortest is my current wife.... 1.70m. And tallest is same as me, 1.75m.....

firefoxy
10-03-2011, 11:13 AM
I will feel insecure if my girl is taller leh, but i love tall girl, they are just beautiful by nature. Just like TS

aerogun
10-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Definitely will go for taller ones, if situation may permit me so. currently enjoying every single sex with my wife (shorty she is, about 150cm) but seriously, I like to roam a bigger playground, if you know what I mean ;)

HaohED
11-03-2011, 03:34 PM
I am less than 1.7 and have always prefer taller girls.

however most girls seems to place height as one of the most immediate importance, as can be seen in many reality dating shows...

Canoneos
11-03-2011, 05:57 PM
Its not about absolute height but proportions. My wife is short but well proportioned. That is, she has a small build, fine features, small hands and feet, etc. Although I'm not that well endowed, my cock looks deceptively big in her hands and pussy in our private videos :D