PDA

View Full Version : Considerations of being an FL

tingting
17-01-2011, 04:42 AM
i am from china, 29 years old.

have some personal reasons and interested in being an FL

how should i go about it or who to approach?

StupicOne
18-01-2011, 10:55 AM
I can be your first customer. Then you can experiance what it is like to be a FL and then decide to go into it or not.

SH149
18-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Hummmm u from china n u write Gd English not trying to say all PRC cannot write or speak but just it strange no offence but if u really are into it s state Yr requirement Like so SBF bros can judge whether to support or not

RealEstateGuy
18-01-2011, 11:13 AM
My advice to you is to focus on academics rather than fast money trades. You really don't want to enter a profession that you will regret due to the horrible things that happen between you and your customers. Also, this is the wrong place to consult. Many of the people here are not nice. Instead they are mentally disturbed and sexually deprived. Should talk to a woman already in the business to see the real business.

Ask not what SG society can do for you but what you can do for SG society.

pricky77
18-01-2011, 11:32 AM
my advice to you is to focus on academics rather than fast money trades. You really don't want to enter a profession that you will regret due to the horrible things that happen between you and your customers. Also, this is the wrong place to consult. Many of the people here are not nice. Instead they are mentally disturbed and sexually deprived. Should talk to a woman already in the business to see the real business.

Ask not what sg society can do for you but what you can do for sg society.

i support...

nitsuji
18-01-2011, 11:33 AM
wow, you joined 6 months ago.. You can look around and you should be able to get a rough idea. Theres a few ways to do it since you have a good command of english.
1. In fl dome and advert yourself
2. Got a bro to be a thread starter for you.

maestro7
18-01-2011, 12:53 PM

hi tingting,

pls tel us more abt yrself
thx

player1381
18-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Are you be prepared to be screwed by 10 strangers a day? Mind you, these people are not the best people you would like to meet. Some are very ugly, or have dirty body and some, very fat like 150kg.

Don't expect your customers to be young and good looking people. Young and good looking people easily get girls at pub. Occasionally, one or two of your customers could be young and handsome but beware, such people usually are sex manic :D

collin_23
18-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Ting ting ,

My advice to u is not to come into this trade at all . No doubt this line offers quick money but u will likely regret in time to come .

U can check out the loans offered by POSB and OCBC , can borrow x 2 times your salary , if u choose to repay withing 1 year , interest is about $50 dollars per month , cap at 20% a year . But only take this approache if u can't find a better solution and do not delay payment as bank interst rate is high . DO not borrow from loan sharks .

Another way is to go to e2i at redhill , just beside redhill mrt , to look for help . U a PR ? If yes more likely to get help with re - training jobs .

1 last way is to look for MPs help or to look for your china embassy in singapore . Talk to your parents ,friends for help . As I said there are many other paths u can take .

If it is about really important family matters as in family members sick etc need quick money , approache a social worker is helpful also . Take care ting ting .

Cheers

Caught No Balls
18-01-2011, 01:24 PM
TS, u are male or female from PRC?

VanGogh
18-01-2011, 01:44 PM
TS, u are male or female from PRC?

That's actually a very good question Bro :D

newyorker88
18-01-2011, 01:51 PM
That's actually a very good question Bro

Same here. A PRC woman need not come here to ask about being a FL...

Caught No Balls
18-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Same here. A PRC woman need not come here to ask about being a FL...

Agree with u unless he/she FL cum OKT. All in one package.

mr_missile
18-01-2011, 02:18 PM

you should not go into FL. why not you consider being a high-class maid?

the guy below is searching (and still searching?) for one. you can see from his posts (do a search under his nick) that he is very well-educated, intelligent, mature, caring, has a great sense of humour and most important of all, he is mega-rich.

hook up with him for mutual satisfaction of your needs. how's that? :D

My advice to you is to focus on academics rather than fast money trades. You really don't want to enter a profession that you will regret due to the horrible things that happen between you and your customers. Also, this is the wrong place to consult. Many of the people here are not nice. Instead they are mentally disturbed and sexually deprived. Should talk to a woman already in the business to see the real business.

Ask not what SG society can do for you but what you can do for SG society.

saintathome
18-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Tingting, wads ur story for being a FL in e first place? If u r looking for jobs n cannot get one, thus decided to turn to FL, pm me instead I need plp to help out ...

naturegreen
18-01-2011, 03:53 PM
you should not go into FL. why not you consider being a high-class maid?

the guy below is searching (and still searching?) for one. you can see from his posts (do a search under his nick) that he is very well-educated, intelligent, mature, caring, has a great sense of humour and most important of all, he is mega-rich.

hook up with him for mutual satisfaction of your needs. how's that? :D

Bro, you damn chek ark leh.... work as FL got money. Be a high-class maid and let that high-class guy bonk cannot earn money....

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-01-2011, 04:06 PM

1st you need to go for medical checkup to assess whether you are a risk to us from specific communicable disease that is threatening globally and locally :D Then come back here and post your medical report :p

Mr. Tingting, registered in June 2010 and 1st post now? I bet you must have other "sisters" in this forum?

mr_missile
18-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Bro, you damn chek ark leh.... work as FL got money. Be a high-class maid and let that high-class guy bonk cannot earn money....

i chek ark meh? being a high class maid to a high class mega-rich real-ass-tate guy should be highly paid mah. no? :D

miniboy
18-01-2011, 08:06 PM
i chek ark meh? being a high class maid to a high class mega-rich real-ass-tate guy should be highly paid mah. no? :D

for your remark i will down your point
opps i cant as in negative zone

can u up me so i can down u

LL