PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

secret75
06-09-2004, 10:48 PM
Brothers,

Need help on something. Married my wife for abt 2 years now. The first few times, we encountered some difficulties in sex, as it is quite hard to get into her, since we were both virgins then and she was quite tight. After that, managed it for a few times, but was still not too experienced in sex and I think she did not enjoy herself very much.

We then stopped sex for a long time as she was under reaccutane.

However, recently, when I tried to insert into her, I find that my penis becomes limp after a while and I have problems inserting. No problems during foreplay and my penis was erect all the way, and I love her a lot, so cannot be I sien of her.

I suspect that I become very pressurised to perform and please her during sex so much so that insertion point becomes "performance" oriented, and this causes my penis to become limp.

Can any brothers advise if there are any practical ways to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

meng
06-09-2004, 10:54 PM
Just relax and dun think so much....let the nature flows...

All the Best!!! U can do it!!! ;)

sam88mas
06-09-2004, 10:59 PM
Brothers,
However, recently, when I tried to insert into her, I find that my penis becomes limp after a while and I have problems inserting. No problems during foreplay and my penis was erect all the way, and I love her a lot, so cannot be I sien of her.
Thanks in advance!
Cheers!

I guess you didn't stimulate or make her high enough..If her cunt get wet and your penis will be able to insert easily and after few pumps, your strokes will be running smooth. You may easily get arouse during foreplay but limp again because her virgina is dry and find it difficult to penetrate.Alternative way to buy KY once your penis erect and that will help you in insertion.You can now easily obtain from any stores.The Brand like Durex cost like $3.80 from 7-11 or petrol station.

fun4evergood
06-09-2004, 11:14 PM
IMHO, I think u are too pressurized to perform........although u have to make your partner happy but at the same time, you should be enjoying the process too. U should not concentrate too much on how to make her enjoy. Love making involve both parties, talk to each other, it is both partner duties to make each other enjoy. Choose a relaxing place to start with......maybe u can go on a holidays or second honeymoon..........explore each other hidden "g-spot"......try different love making postiion.........

:D

lazyguy
06-09-2004, 11:39 PM
Yo.... bro.... think u are 2 stress.... n also too nervous... as u long time never do liao.... just try 2 relaz.... try aroma therapy lah... some of the aroma stuff is 2 help u relief stress (lavender).... 1 is 2 help 2 create atmosphere... ( i dunno wat it liao)... can try lor... hope will help u

Jerkman
07-09-2004, 07:20 AM
yep, ky jelly is the marriage saver for virgin couples

lazyguy
07-09-2004, 10:27 AM
think u r too nervous liao lor... n stress... mayb try abit of aroma therapy ... when u want 2 make love lor... quite relz lor

MoonBlaze
07-09-2004, 10:55 AM
Most of the times, it is mental barrier that is hindering you. Dun put too much pressure on yourself. Engage in longer foreplay and to get her wet and in the mood.

You can help yourself with more information from the web abt all these.

Good luck and have a blissful life together.

thaivisitor
07-09-2004, 11:07 AM
Brothers,

I suspect that I become very pressurised to perform and please her during sex so much so that insertion point becomes "performance" oriented, and this causes my penis to become limp.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
As what you have said, you were pressurised to perform.

Like what the bros here advised, use KY to lubricate both her vigina and your dick. Don't just "apply" as you still can do it sexually.

Before lubricating her, you might want to try cunninglus (licking her pussy) and also inserting your finger into her. First one finger and then another one to help stimulate her and loosen her a bit. When you want to penetrate, then only apply the KY as part of the process of fingering her.

When appyling on your dick, let her do it while stimulating your dick.

Don't over apply until everywhere is full of KY.

When you want to penetrate her, let her use her hand to guide your dick in when it is rock hard. Let her rub your dick head against her pussy to keep the erection up and at the same time semi-masturbating your dick. Insert your dick head in first and don't hurry to insert all in as the inside of her pussy may not have stretch yet and as such you may feel a bit of resistance, thus causing you to fear that you may not be able to maintain your erection before fully inside her (therefore causing you to limp).

When you are inside her, whether fully or partially, and is partially limp, use short slow strokes to "masturbate" yourself to erection again, ensuring that your dick does not leave her pussy.

While all this is happening, it would be good to be frenching each other, to ease off concentrating on putting your dick in. Also fantasize abit, like you are a very experience and great lover about to give a girl the "time of her life".

Of course the above need some or a lot of practice, but talk to your wife about it, and I'm sure she's willing to help out.

If the problem is that you don't know how to fuck properly, go to GL and get a cat150. Tell her the problem you have and want to learn how to fuck your wife without going limp. I'm serious in my suggestion.

Good luck bro. :)

mcguyver
07-09-2004, 11:52 AM
Brothers,

Need help on something. Married my wife for abt 2 years now. The first few times, we encountered some difficulties in sex, as it is quite hard to get into her, since we were both virgins then and she was quite tight. After that, managed it for a few times, but was still not too experienced in sex and I think she did not enjoy herself very much.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Understand your concern,since you've tried ways and means.Personally,I think you and your wife should pay a visit to sex therapist.Talk to them openly and seek professional advises.They are the best consultants in this field,though is embarassing but is worst to suffer in the dark.Short term pain is long term gain!I think you seriously need to confide to your wife in this matter,talk and persuade her and don't take too long to do this.For some extreme cases left unspoken or no action taken may lead to japadize marriage.So brudder take action don't wait til the cow come home!

thecas
07-09-2004, 01:26 PM
As what you have said, you were pressurised to perform.

Like what the bros here advised, use KY to lubricate both her vigina and your dick. Don't just "apply" as you still can do it sexually.

Before lubricating her, you might want to try cunninglus (licking her pussy) and also inserting your finger into her.

After putting KY can do tongue meh? heard that KY is bitter in taste, never try.

Criminalz
07-09-2004, 01:50 PM
ok...all bros advice here quite good siah...so no need for me to give the same advice... :D

secret75
08-09-2004, 12:25 AM
Hi all brothers who have replied. Thanks very very much!! I will try this weekend and hopefully, things are ok.

Cheers!!

fun4evergood
08-09-2004, 10:04 AM
Hi all brothers who have replied. Thanks very very much!! I will try this weekend and hopefully, things are ok.

Cheers!!

sure things......hope to have some feedback on monday.........enjoy !! :D

pinic
08-09-2004, 10:43 AM
I would suggest both of you take leave and go for a holiday at nearby resort.
Relax yourself 1st.
Then night time go to have lots of forplay 1st before sex.
Think it will help.