PDA

View Full Version : skinny or chubby girls?

jessca
16-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Do men really prefer skinny girls compare to chubby ones? what's the difference when you're doing them?

What's your take? :)

hunter2005
16-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Do men really prefer skinny girls compare to chubby ones? what's the difference when you're doing them?

What's your take? :)

slim is ok but definately no skinny girl for me... i prefer chubby chubby girl.. :p:p :o

DIDI
16-01-2011, 09:24 PM
well everyting must have chemsitry!

waiwaiz
16-01-2011, 09:25 PM
i always find chubby gal very lazy in bed .......only lie there waiting to be service. Ask her doggy take donkey year for her to move into position.......lols thats why i don quite like screwing chubby gals........no pun intended:):)

onlyhuman
16-01-2011, 09:30 PM
no offence ts but i am perfer slender or slim gers, i cannot accept gers bigger size than me:)

whiteangelcsh
16-01-2011, 09:39 PM
It all boils down to individual preference. Some like slim, skinny, chubby or juz slightly bah bah. Frankly, I can't personally comment on slim lady as yet to hv the opportunity. Slightly bah bah is ok for me. U would even see some real skinny guys on relation wif chubby or even fat ladies.

As for bed performances and sex drive, its individual too, though many says tt chubby ladies hv HSD.

jessca
16-01-2011, 09:41 PM
i always find chubby gal very lazy in bed .......only lie there waiting to be service. Ask her doggy take donkey year for her to move into position.......lols thats why i don quite like screwing chubby gals........no pun intended:):)

lol, maybe they just need some time :p i always thought that chubby girls are more daring and serive oriented >.<

jessca
16-01-2011, 09:43 PM
well everyting must have chemsitry!

what if you have to based it on first impression? which will you choose then? :)

jessca
16-01-2011, 09:50 PM
It all boils down to individual preference. Some like slim, skinny, chubby or juz slightly bah bah. Frankly, I can't personally comment on slim lady as yet to hv the opportunity. Slightly bah bah is ok for me. U would even see some real skinny guys on relation wif chubby or even fat ladies.

As for bed performances and sex drive, its individual too, though many says tt chubby ladies hv HSD.

Yeaa, its kinda like the trend now. skinny guys with chubby girls. why i saw them i always cant help but keep staring >.<

hahaha, i think that chubby girls have high sd too :)

Cuntworth
16-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Not too skinny till can see the skin cover the bones... Overall chubby girls i normally what i am looking for in Bonking.... too Chubby oso cannot wait my didi cannot reach the pussy while doggying..... :D

jessca
16-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Not too skinny till can see the skin cover the bones... Overall chubby girls i normally what i am looking for in Bonking.... too Chubby oso cannot wait my didi cannot reach the pussy while doggying..... :D

haha, no wonder they say guys very hard to satisfy. cannot too skinny and cannot too fat :p

xiaojin
16-01-2011, 10:02 PM
I definitely prefer chubby over skinny types...
especially those busty ones :D

jessca
16-01-2011, 10:16 PM
I definitely prefer chubby over skinny types...
especially those busty ones :D

ahhh, boobs lover? haha, guess thats the main reason why some like chubby girls (:

xiaojin
16-01-2011, 10:22 PM
ahhh, boobs lover? haha, guess thats the main reason why some like chubby girls (:

*Bingo!* bro jessca. I guess it's true for many bros out there who prefer chubby over skinny:D is for the same reason too

kewtboi
16-01-2011, 10:23 PM
I prefer slim girls because I love slim legs. Get very aroused when I see girls with nice legs wearing shorts or skirts. Yum Yum. No issue with boobs regardless big or small. heh.

whiteangelcsh
16-01-2011, 10:24 PM
*Bingo!* bro jessca. I guess it's true for many bros out there who prefer chubby over skinny:D is for the same reason too

It's Sis. Jessica without the 'i' :D

jessca
16-01-2011, 10:31 PM

haha.. im a girl >.<

cougar666
16-01-2011, 11:33 PM
Hmm this is very subjective. I personally tried both skinny & chubby gals and I do like both. It's more of your feelings towards the lady.

I would say both are equally good to make love with and both can be wild too. Most important is how the lady react or response when both party are making out.

armpitfetish
16-01-2011, 11:50 PM
i prefer chubby girls. i had some wonderful memories with chubby ladies, as they're more accommodating and easy going. when it comes to love making, i love the piak piak sound effect and their moaning, as well as their easily wet pussies.... not sure if any bros/sis here can confirm if chubby girls are easily wetter, compared to skinny girls.... but 1 thing challenging is your ability to handle their size, to manoeuvre them into different positions... i find that most are pretty contended with just missionary positions, as they find it a hassle to move around :)

qorbf
16-01-2011, 11:53 PM
I would prefer gals with meat on the right places. Flesh must be there for breast, butt, cheeks, thighs and arms.

Just my personal preference.

whiteangelcsh
17-01-2011, 12:17 AM
There's diff between chubby and fat. Think most got it confused. Those encountering positioning issues are likely to be fat type rather than chubby.

maestro7
17-01-2011, 12:26 AM
hi ,
skinny or chubby i dun find any difference...

to me i think its the chemistry..

however i have yet to come to terms with "meeting" anyone heavy than me, maybe becoz i am lightweight.

lonelyfunman
17-01-2011, 12:32 AM
To me both also can cos the main thing during the session is that both me and the girl must be enjoying and fulfilling our needs.

jessca
17-01-2011, 12:42 AM
hi ,
skinny or chubby i dun find any difference...

to me i think its the chemistry..

however i have yet to come to terms with "meeting" anyone heavy than me, maybe becoz i am lightweight.

But in order to have chemistry, you must first based it on first impression? :confused: hmmm...

For example: if you're looking for a FL. you won't possibly know that there will be any chemistry? You have to judge her based on her looks/figure? :p

Tsg1986
17-01-2011, 12:45 AM
It really depends what turns a guy on. Some are boobs lovers, some are the eyes. Its the first impression that counts. Chemistry can be developed. I think for me. i am more of a eyes+legs person.

maestro7
17-01-2011, 12:56 AM
u may be rite if u are speaking on FL..time constraint perhaps..

but if meet someone new out of the blue..maybe thru conversation n interaction or just simply observing the ladies..
their character will shine thru their appearance..

some however no matter how gd they look..sigh

dat being said... perhaps everyone got their preferences? i kno of one guy who like only chubby ladies

jessca
17-01-2011, 01:09 AM
i agree with you on the their character will shine through their appearance. But most of the times we humans are just too shallow to see :)

waiwaiz
17-01-2011, 01:45 AM
lol, maybe they just need some time :p i always thought that chubby girls are more daring and serive oriented >.<

haha..well it may be true, chubby gals are easier to pick up....maybe guys like me who dislike chubby gals hv shorter dick ba........this pattern cannot, that pattern cannot ...........can never gv her the deep piling feeling..........screw liao pek chek...... lols:D

jessca
17-01-2011, 12:01 PM
.... but 1 thing challenging is your ability to handle their size, to manoeuvre them into different positions... i find that most are pretty contended with just missionary positions, as they find it a hassle to move around :)

ahh yes, guys love challenges :p

unsung80
17-01-2011, 12:04 PM
ahh yes, guys love challenges :p

Do you like various challenges Jessca? :D

jessca
17-01-2011, 12:09 PM
Do you like various challenges Jessca? :D

Normally i don't have the guts to try new things >.< hahaha... I'm a coward :p

self_reserved
17-01-2011, 12:24 PM
till now, i only petted with 2 slim girls, my ex and my first fling who has a small tummy but with a pair of nice butts.

i am a butts lover, and it happened that my last fling is a chubby girl with nice legs and butts.
i ever petted (no sex involved) with fluffy girls too, and find that their love juice are mostly sticky and wet which i love it, the sound is extremely alluring and erotic.but i think most of them do not like blowjob.

i do not have the luck to pet with slim girls. not too slim, average can already. best if she has nice pair of firm butts, never mind if her boobs are small! :D

Lancerlord75
17-01-2011, 02:02 PM
I love slim gals....but they have to have at least a B cup size buxoms. No A cup for me. I don't like overly skinny gals nor fat gals.....no matter how pretty they are.

jasdude
17-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Skinny or chubby gals not an issue . Chemistry is most important !

asdfqwe
17-01-2011, 02:52 PM
Chubby with nice squeezy boobies. best!

Mich0088
17-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Well for me I have no preference as long as the lady feel that she's comfortable to be with me.

hahahihihoho
17-01-2011, 03:31 PM
till now, i only petted with 2 slim girls, my ex and my first fling who has a small tummy but with a pair of nice butts.

i am a butts lover, and it happened that my last fling is a chubby girl with nice legs and butts.
i ever petted (no sex involved) with fluffy girls too, and find that their love juice are mostly sticky and wet which i love it, the sound is extremely alluring and erotic.but i think most of them do not like blowjob.

i do not have the luck to pet with slim girls. not too slim, average can already. best if she has nice pair of firm butts, never mind if her boobs are small! :D

i have always preferred the slightly chubby girls when it comes to petting. seriously, what is petting when u cant caress the breasts or feel the curves and the flesh.

i ever did with a skinny girl. ultra skinny. it felt like i was petting with a skeleton or a stick. it just dont feel good.

i would say the3 best girl to have it with are atheletic girls. their toned body with the curves at the right spots are the best to be with.

its the same with guys. ask any girl and they tell u the muscular guy with the toned body is best for a good fark cos the curves are right.

ah rat
17-01-2011, 03:35 PM
haha.. im a girl >.<

Sis,nice hole :p

From what I heard from friend, chubby girls want many many :D

BiRd13
17-01-2011, 03:51 PM
if for gf/wife, I think like most bros, chemistry is more important... however, sad to say that when one know a person, is via appearance 1st... So well, I will prefer petite lady over skinny or chubby kind...

if for ons/fb, dun mind she's skinny, chubby, or petite =X

Tai_zi21
17-01-2011, 04:29 PM
But in order to have chemistry, you must first based it on first impression? :confused: hmmm...

For example: if you're looking for a FL. you won't possibly know that there will be any chemistry? You have to judge her based on her looks/figure? :p

When looking for FL,service and attitude come 1st for mi....

U can have a look-alike fiona xie... But no bj no foreplay nothing... Just F and go and only u r doing the job... guess most guys dun wan tat!

Why not u tell mi u perfer chubby guys or skinny guy?

And how do u define skinny? underweight with super A cup?

purepulp
17-01-2011, 04:30 PM
I have been with both skinny and chubby/plumb girls...

There isnt really a distinct difference its more her personality. So it's too sweeping to say that chubby girls are lazy. But one thing I've noticed is that chubby girls (or at least the one's I've been with) are some what more self-conscious. So they do not really like woman-on-top positions.

But once they get familiar and past the initial self-consciousness. They are fun!:D

jessca
17-01-2011, 05:31 PM
i ever kena skinny yet lazy..:mad:
another is chuppy but very adventurous...:D

skinny or chuppy is not a matter... but must be active and adventurous...:p

This is unrelated... your profile pic is kind of disturbing :p

jessca
17-01-2011, 05:37 PM
When looking for FL,service and attitude come 1st for mi....

U can have a look-alike fiona xie... But no bj no foreplay nothing... Just F and go and only u r doing the job... guess most guys dun wan tat!

Why not u tell mi u perfer chubby guys or skinny guy?

And how do u define skinny? underweight with super A cup?

I definitely prefer chubby guys based on first impression. :) haha, as im not a skinny girl myself. I wouldn't wanna look fatter standing beside them :p

definition on skinny? hmm... yea, underweight with A or AA cup?

jessca
17-01-2011, 05:40 PM
I have been with both skinny and chubby/plumb girls...

There isnt really a distinct difference its more her personality. So it's too sweeping to say that chubby girls are lazy. But one thing I've noticed is that chubby girls (or at least the one's I've been with) are some what more self-conscious. So they do not really like woman-on-top positions.

But once they get familiar and past the initial self-consciousness. They are fun!:D

yes yes, of cus will be self conscious, lack of confidence >.<

Xgenre
17-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Skinny or Chubby, the girl must be at least a full B. Otherwise, A cups are quite sad. Ever had a chubby girl, 160cm, 60kg and she's a A cup. Was quite disappointed. How does this happen? Chubby girls accumulating fat around hips and thighs and none of the fat went to the boobs...

freezetheDB
17-01-2011, 07:14 PM
i personally prefer the one who gives a good blowjob.

Im a sucker for nice suction and CIM. I personally in my younger days tried a very skinny ah lian (she was in love with me). She is flat chested (no butt too) but she has a nice face and nice legs. Good thing is i taught her to give a good head.

jessca
17-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Skinny or Chubby, the girl must be at least a full B. Otherwise, A cups are quite sad. Ever had a chubby girl, 160cm, 60kg and she's a A cup. Was quite disappointed. How does this happen? Chubby girls accumulating fat around hips and thighs and none of the fat went to the boobs...

wa, thats actually quite sad :(

freezetheDB
17-01-2011, 07:21 PM
actually, if we choose to see the 'good side' of things, life is good.

for example, a girl can be flat, but we can choose to focus on her nice perky butt (awesome doggy style) or nice face (good for BJ).

if a girl has plain looks and average body, perhaps she might be willing to please.

life is good

xiaojin
17-01-2011, 07:36 PM

I dont mind chubby gals with A-cup, but fat gals with A-cup... that's really the saddest thing in the world, man!:D

Tai_zi21
17-01-2011, 08:25 PM
I definitely prefer chubby guys based on first impression. :) haha, as im not a skinny girl myself. I wouldn't wanna look fatter standing beside them :p

definition on skinny? hmm... yea, underweight with A or AA cup?

Then i rather have a chubby gal then! underweight with A cup too skinny for mi liao! :D

alanthedevil
17-01-2011, 08:35 PM
slim girl. not stick-thin girl

beautiful slim legs beats a D-cupper 90kg anytime.

royce2z
17-01-2011, 10:44 PM
hi jessca,

if the gal in your avatar is what you considered chubby, i will pick her in a flash... ;)

hyperact
17-01-2011, 10:58 PM
had both slimy n chubby ex..... well.,,, my chubby ex was horny enough for me.... lolz... unloaded 7times whenever we check in.... :D

jessca
17-01-2011, 11:17 PM
actually, if we choose to see the 'good side' of things, life is good.

for example, a girl can be flat, but we can choose to focus on her nice perky butt (awesome doggy style) or nice face (good for BJ).

if a girl has plain looks and average body, perhaps she might be willing to please.

life is good

True. Always look on the bright side of life *du du du du du du du* :p

jessca
17-01-2011, 11:19 PM
hi jessca,

if the gal in your avatar is what you considered chubby, i will pick her in a flash... ;)

haha yes the gal in my avatar is definitely consider chubby :p

Tai_zi21
18-01-2011, 12:00 AM

So i guess the gal in the avatar is you? :)

jessca
18-01-2011, 12:12 AM
So i guess the gal in the avatar is you? :)

yup, it is :)

Tai_zi21
18-01-2011, 12:14 AM

Guess you will be receiving alot of PM from bros here already.... Haha But tat pic doesn't seem to look chubby leh...

jessca
18-01-2011, 12:27 AM
Guess you will be receiving alot of PM from bros here already.... Haha But tat pic doesn't seem to look chubby leh...

haha, not really.. still ok >.< Pics are deceiving, i bet lotsa girls can take pics that make them look slim :p

MichelleFLsg
18-01-2011, 01:05 AM
slim is ok but definately no skinny girl for me... i prefer chubby chubby girl.. :p:p :o

Hi bro...
Care to share why? ;)

maestro7
18-01-2011, 01:32 AM
haha, not really.. still ok >.< Pics are deceiving, i bet lotsa girls can take pics that make them look slim :p

yr pic looks ok i think

jessca
18-01-2011, 01:38 AM
yr pic looks ok i think

ahh? your ok means i don't look slim? or ?

maninsinsha
18-01-2011, 01:49 AM

You look good in the pic, jessca...:)

jessca
18-01-2011, 01:53 AM
You look good in the pic, jessca...:)

ahh.. Thank you :D maybe cos it doesn't show my face :p

HCKing
18-01-2011, 01:53 AM
i also prefer chubby girls due to majority of them having round fleshy ass.

I am a doggie style lover.:p

block11
18-01-2011, 01:58 AM
hmmm... i believe in chemistry over physical attributes too. as for first impressions, it depends on the purpose of the first meeting :p

see see only
18-01-2011, 02:01 AM
ahh.. Thank you :D maybe cos it doesn't show my face

Well ...

Lets hope your face combine well with the rest .... :rolleyes: do post your full pic here when u feel like :)

......... btw when they combine well .. it doesnt matter skinny or chubby liao :D

jessca
18-01-2011, 02:15 AM
i also prefer chubby girls due to majority of them having round fleshy ass.

I am a doggie style lover.:p

ahh yes.. its always about boobs and ass for chubby girls:)

hmmm... i believe in chemistry over physical attributes too. as for first impressions, it depends on the purpose of the first meeting :p

Sounds complicated >.< what are the purpose anyway?

jessca
18-01-2011, 02:17 AM
Well ...

Lets hope your face combine well with the rest .... :rolleyes: do post your full pic here when u feel like :)

......... btw when they combine well .. it doesnt matter skinny or chubby liao :D

Maybe if you post yours up, then i'll consider :p

maninsinsha
18-01-2011, 02:17 AM
maybe cos it doesn't show my face :p

I'm sure your face will look even better, my dear.. :)

see see only
18-01-2011, 02:25 AM
Maybe if you post yours up, then i'll consider :p

I will definitely wont do that ... to spoil other samsters' mood :eek:

And if i really do that .... my rep will be negative 570 in less than an hour :o .. :D

jessca
18-01-2011, 02:25 AM
@maninsinsha: thanks :o

maninsinsha
18-01-2011, 02:29 AM
You are more than welcome... ;)

jessca
18-01-2011, 02:30 AM
I will definitely wont do that ... to spoil other samsters' mood :eek:

And if i really do that .... my rep will be negative 570 in less than an hour :o .. :D

loll ! If you really do that, I will definitely up you (If i can) and fight those that zap you :D

HCKing
18-01-2011, 02:39 AM
ahh yes.. its always about boobs and ass for chubby girls:)

haha bingo! u knw the fastest way for me to cum is banging the chubby girl in doggie style, hearing the piak piak sound frm her ass while grabbing her 2 bobbies real hard. farking shiok!

see see only
18-01-2011, 02:43 AM
loll ! If you really do that, I will definitely up you (If i can) and fight those that zap you :D

Hey ;) tats very sweet of you ...

But somehow something telling me that you r those ger that wish your man wont mind losing everything just to please you ............. very scary :eek:

block11
18-01-2011, 02:44 AM
Sounds complicated >.< what are the purpose anyway?

not complicated laa... basically everyone has their preferences or even fetishes. its not always a decision between skinny or chubby

as for purpose of the first meeting... for example, people meeting for commercial sex and a fling will have different expectations. the former is mainly for physical satisfaction while the latter involves more of the chemistry factor (which may outweigh physical attributes)

hope that makes sense :D

jessca
18-01-2011, 06:55 AM
Hey ;) tats very sweet of you ...

But somehow something telling me that you r those ger that wish your man wont mind losing everything just to please you ............. very scary :eek:

yes all women are scary. *Beware!* :p

jessca
18-01-2011, 06:58 AM
not complicated laa... basically everyone has their preferences or even fetishes. its not always a decision between skinny or chubby

haha yes, different people different perception :)

BiRd13
18-01-2011, 09:22 AM

Huh... the avatar is you? Seriously... look left, look right, even zoom in to see... oso dun seems to be 'chubby'... At most I will refer it to petite ba... as in medium size...

Chubby is like meaty... No? =X

haha yes, different people different perception :)

Agreed =)

jessca
18-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Huh... the avatar is you? Seriously... look left, look right, even zoom in to see... oso dun seems to be 'chubby'... At most I will refer it to petite ba... as in medium size...

Chubby is like meaty... No? =X

yup its me. haha.. zoom in? If your definition of chubby is overweight, then i am chubby :p

Recast
18-01-2011, 11:59 AM
of course prefer ladies to have some meat on them. what the use of having a chopstick in bed. The standard of ladies i like will be "chong chu hong or shao mei qi".:D

BiRd13
18-01-2011, 12:05 PM
yup its me. haha.. zoom in? If your definition of chubby is overweight, then i am chubby :p

seriously... u dun look 'overweight' at all...
and well, depend on size of the person also... (not boob size, but perhaps it does counts too)

Some are small built, but with heavy bones, and thus, the weight is heavier...

montroy
18-01-2011, 12:08 PM
definitely chubby girls for me

maestro7
18-01-2011, 12:48 PM

as for purpose of the first meeting... for example, people meeting for commercial sex and a fling will have different expectations. the former is mainly for physical satisfaction while the latter involves more of the chemistry factor (which may outweigh physical attributes)

hope that makes sense :D

blk 11 i have to agree with u on tat :P

Xgenre
18-01-2011, 02:20 PM

Been noticing your recent posts. You.. don't need sleep? :p Morning, afternoon, evening, night, early morning, dawn, late morning... you also got post something.

I'm a very sincere friend hor? I care that's why I noticed... ;)

Tualampa
18-01-2011, 02:25 PM
i like it meaty :P , call me uncle i dont care! :D

jessca
18-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Been noticing your recent posts. You.. don't need sleep? :p Morning, afternoon, evening, night, early morning, dawn, late morning... you also got post something.

I'm a very sincere friend hor? I care that's why I noticed... ;)

Need ah. I sleep late and wake up early(got sch) thats why.

haha, yes a sincere friend to every girls?:p

jessca
18-01-2011, 02:50 PM
seriously... u dun look 'overweight' at all...
and well, depend on size of the person also... (not boob size, but perhaps it does counts too)

Some are small built, but with heavy bones, and thus, the weight is heavier...

its the angle i think. I do look chubby in real life >.<

jessca
18-01-2011, 02:52 PM
of course prefer ladies to have some meat on them. what the use of having a chopstick in bed. The standard of ladies i like will be "chong chu hong or shao mei qi".:D

who are they? >.<

Tualampa
18-01-2011, 02:56 PM
who are they? >.<

they are the meaty type of hong kong movie star. If they get them to slim down, oh boy i cant imagine if they look as good....:D

jessca
18-01-2011, 03:04 PM
@Tualampa: ohh... maybe they will look even better :p

Tualampa
18-01-2011, 03:18 PM
@Tualampa: ohh... maybe they will look even better :p

my partner is meaty (which i liked), I'd told her if u get any slimmer, u'd look like a monkey (瘦皮侯) hehehe.

whiteangelcsh
18-01-2011, 03:31 PM
they are the meaty type of hong kong movie star. If they get them to slim down, oh boy i cant imagine if they look as good....:D

钟楚红 and 绍美琪 meaty meh? They are ok la. Not meaty. Likes 绍美琪, she's very beautiful. Matured when serious, yet hv tt sweet baby face when she smiles :)

nightstalker
18-01-2011, 03:38 PM
I prefer fleshy type. I had one skinny girl, riding me like hell, she came 3-4 times but i didn't. My groin area was painful due to the abrasion.

royce2z
18-01-2011, 10:14 PM
hi jessca,

So i guess the gal in the avatar is you?

hahaha! i guessed so... bingo! ;)

guessed correct got prize or not? :P

kosheen
18-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Doesn't matter if she's a slim girl or chubby girl, as long as she's a horny girl, she's a good girl to me... :D

jessca
19-01-2011, 12:29 AM
hahaha! i guessed so... bingo! ;)

guessed correct got prize or not? :P

lol, no prize for you sorry =p

Doesn't matter if she's a slim girl or chubby girl, as long as she's a horny girl, she's a good girl to me... :D

haha, so straightforward :)

kosheen
19-01-2011, 03:01 AM
It true. Why would anyone want a dead gold fish in bed? :confused:

smallsecrets
19-01-2011, 07:30 PM
thumbs up for any girls with good body la. :) be it skinny or chubby.

royce2z
19-01-2011, 08:20 PM
lol, no prize for you sorry =p
sob... sob... :'(

ashleygal
19-01-2011, 09:06 PM
seriously, i never like ppl who are skinny. always afraid that they will get blow away by the wind. I think the best figure is always tall(180cm) and big in size(80kg - 100kg basic on 180cm). gives me a sense of security and nice to cuddle.

but then sad to say, 8 out of 10 SG guys are below 175cm... :(

TigerB
19-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Got some flesh better for me.
各花入各眼

subwayzz
19-01-2011, 11:55 PM
its the angle i think. I do look chubby in real life >.<

you look ok to me. maybe you got high expection on on your weight. I think plus mins a bit is ok:p

jessca
20-01-2011, 03:54 PM
seriously, i never like ppl who are skinny. always afraid that they will get blow away by the wind. I think the best figure is always tall(180cm) and big in size(80kg - 100kg basic on 180cm). gives me a sense of security and nice to cuddle.

but then sad to say, 8 out of 10 SG guys are below 175cm... :(

haha yea, get what you mean. They are like "paper" :)

ashleygal
20-01-2011, 09:30 PM

be it guys or gals, i think it's all about knowing how to appreciate the other party as a whole and not basic on physical appearance. afterall, figure and looks will change. but it's the personality and character that will last.

BBW rocks! :p

Tai_zi21
20-01-2011, 10:33 PM

Maybe it a Strong piece of Paper? :D

scumscum
20-01-2011, 10:36 PM
a bit of meat better...

ashleygal
20-01-2011, 10:47 PM

yo bro,

how's life? :)

Tai_zi21
20-01-2011, 10:56 PM
yo bro,

how's life? :)

Not very gd i would say... But well i'm still surviving well in the forum...

How abt you? :)

jessca
20-01-2011, 10:58 PM

lol how can paper be strong? maybe if add up alot :p

jessca
20-01-2011, 11:00 PM
you look ok to me. maybe you got high expection on on your weight. I think plus mins a bit is ok:p

haha, which girl doesn't have high expectation on their weight?

ashleygal
20-01-2011, 11:10 PM
Not very gd i would say... But well i'm still surviving well in the forum...

How abt you? :)

same here. life sucks ttm...
so far only saw u active in forum... still in contact with the rest?

ashleygal
20-01-2011, 11:12 PM
haha, which girl doesn't have high expectation on their weight?

^5!
totally agree! :p

Tai_zi21
20-01-2011, 11:19 PM
same here. life sucks ttm...
so far only saw u active in forum... still in contact with the rest?

Nah... i'm active by being in the forum only... i also seldom post nowadays....

Just went to read ur blog only! Very interesting... Too bad i cannot apply! haha

Ice2005
21-01-2011, 11:44 AM
I would prefer Chubby girls, as they are nice to touch, feel and seen.
Moreover in the process, the sensation is much better with the fat cushioning the skin.
I did tried with a skinny gal b4, seriously i did not enjoy as was feeling all the bones and in doggy feel the pain hitting the bone.
So i still prefer chubby girls.

:D:D

jessca
21-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Moreover in the process, the sensation is much better with the fat cushioning the skin.

hahaha you describe till like chubby girls are like 'fluffy pillow' :p

geckoSG
21-01-2011, 02:47 PM
I would really say both types of gals have their own benefits here and there.
Skinny gals, you can carry them and penetrate them, they get super high.
Fat gals you can't... So far, poor lizardman has never get to find a skinny
gal with big package on the top.

But Fat gals are better to hug, and have nice package that comes along.
Importantly, all the fat gals I've met have nice personality and that's
important. Adds that extra feeling to the whole experience.

:D

hyperact
22-01-2011, 10:38 PM
be it guys or gals, i think it's all about knowing how to appreciate the other party as a whole and not basic on physical appearance. afterall, figure and looks will change. but it's the personality and character that will last.

BBW rocks! :p

well said ;)

kreator28
23-01-2011, 02:11 PM
So far have tried the skinny/slim types only. Dont mind having a chubby for a change.

unfit
23-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Normally I notice that chubby girl got a wetter pussy than skinny ones...:p

V4Vivian
06-02-2011, 10:19 PM

Hahaha... :D:D How abt ask her to sit on top of you, but scare lata u bcome Roti prata also jia luck... haha.. :D

ATAP
07-02-2011, 11:14 AM
I know a couple, the husband is short and small built. The wife is as tall as him but is damn fat. I tell you she is damn fat. I always wonder how they do it. And the wife just gave birth to a baby few years back.:D

newyorker88
07-02-2011, 03:41 PM
I know a couple, the husband is short and small built. The wife is as tall as him but is damn fat. I tell you she is damn fat. I always wonder how they do it. And the wife just gave birth to a baby few years back

Use your imagination loh. Or you can get a damm big fat gal, and try it out.. You will figure out how they manage to have sex on the bed.

ATAP
07-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Use your imagination loh. Or you can get a damm big fat gal, and try it out.. You will figure out how they manage to have sex on the bed.

Sorry, not my cup of tea.:D