PDA

View Full Version : 10years sad life

manlikelove
14-01-2011, 06:29 AM
Hi bros,it has been half a year reading the FRs and many useful information sharing from many Samsters. So i have decided to register an account yesterday.
After so many years of self control of my feeling, i finally want to share my 10 years of sad life.It has been very hard for me to pen it down or tell anyone because im kind of hard to talk, but when times come, i also quite wild. So please dont zap me anyhow if you dont like my experience, afterall this forum is for all of us to share right.

So here we go...

Back in time(10yrs ago), i was a student who study near my cousin place. my family at that time was not rich(now is okok la) so parent have to work. So everyday i have to go to my auntie house for doing homework and dinner before going back home see my dad and mum, they are working until night before reach home(they afraid i dont study hard if i were going home alone so make me study with cousin where she is older than me).
Everytime i see my cousin is like those gua gua type want so have no choice but to study with her and most of the time will ask her about my homework and teach me.

Time flies fast, i was the senior of the school liao... i had a friend who i love but dare not tell her because rumour going around on her that she have alot of boyfriend(those handsome, rich and smart boy in my school),everytime will change and change want. So i was only her friend that can only talk homework.

One day as usual, i was dragging my leg to auntie house and saw my cousin playing music dancing in her room(she has grew up, no more schooling because she dont like study,so auntie didnt force her to go). As usual i open her room and ask where is auntie,

Cousin, go out.
me, when she is back?
cousin, how do i know!! im not her father!!
me, sigh~
cousin, come in la!!
me, what?!
cousin, i got something to show you.

then i went in her room....

cousin, close the door.
me, cannot, robber will break in your house. i havent lock the house metal door when i come back. you wait...
cousin, kuku you!!! she shouted when i rush to lock the metal door.

then i went in again...
she strip herself in front of me and left only a black colour bra and panties with some funny pattern on it.

cousin, nice? i just brought it want. nice?
at that point of time i was totally stun! i never see a girl striping infront of me for my age before.

cousin, stop looking and dont talk la!! nice ma!!??
me, ermmmm... i think nice ba... never see before...
cousin, kekeke.... kuku you never see a girl before har?
me, see before but never wear so little in front of me(suddenly i feel a hard on in my short pants, only the girl back in school gave me a hard on but this is the second girl that rise up my little bro hard hard).

cousin, kuku XXXX(my little name in the family)you come nearer, help me out.
me, ok...
so i come nearer her and she straight away strip the bra and showing me her two tower, i got a instant super hard on and i can smell her sweet body smell,this smell like fruit and the shampoo smell on her hair mixing together, she must have bath before i come bak from school.

i felt shy and dont dare to look at her straight, but before i know what happen. my cousin come even nearer to me and ask,

cousin, Why dont look at me? i look very ugly har?!
me, no... but....( i was stunned, dont know what to talk or move...)
cousin, did you try hugging a girl tight?
me, no(i answer very clean n sharp,couldnot think much as my 1st devil thots came in and urge me to look at her fair slim body with 2 tower standing firm on the ground with 2 pinkish lights shining this dark land and light up the sky and ground giving me guide to the truth path. The path to LUST!!

cousin, how do you feel my breast? she hold my hand to her tower...
me, (no respond, only feel i have the urge to move my fingers and hold it firm and tight)
i had a super hard on that never have before and i come even nearer to her and i started to kiss her lip, the feeling is shiok but also heart thumping very hard, i dont know what to do next.

cousin, you naughty kukuXXXX(my little name from family again), keke... your little bro is hard,what are you think now? she straighted her hand head to my south and force her hand in my pants.

me, (i cant think much and i said) can i kiss you?
cousin, kekeke... she laugh and force her toughe straight to my mouth,we freched and roaming her body from head to butt the back to head and then cont again.

At that time i have no knowlegh on this stuff so my movement is very stun, dont know what next but just follow the water go...

Then she pull me hard to her bed and we freched again and again and i hear some noise coming out from her(now then i know its moaching la!)
she break the seal and help me to strip everything on me and then her panties. she rub my didi with her meimei and i can feel the wetness of her, she need it very much...from me...
then i was guided by her for me to go up and she lie down(missionary position). she pull my super hard on didi into the land of happiness slowly and i can feel her wetness slowly cover my lust rod. This point of time i auto up and down, up and down and up and down,this dont need to be learn, its a skill that seem like its with me.

I slowly up and down and up and down, the more i went in the more i feel the need to go fast and i can heard my cousin moaching all the while and grasp me tight on my shoulder. after some time of up down i can no longer hold and i increase my motor real fast and suddenly she shouted " STOP!! STOP!!"...

to be cont if bros like my story....

waiwaiz
14-01-2011, 11:57 AM
r u d bro who started a thread abt dying and disappearing? Mmm.....nvm carry on pls

alan0338
14-01-2011, 12:02 PM
dun stop, dun stop :D :D

manlikelove
14-01-2011, 04:05 PM
r u d bro who started a thread abt dying and disappearing? Mmm.....nvm carry on pls

what dying? you have the thread? I like reading people story.

manlikelove
14-01-2011, 04:11 PM
dun stop, dun stop :D :D

thank you bro for the support, didn't know that really get people read it. I will continue to night. now have to work 1st. pls be patience cuz its a 10yrs of me. really happy to see a person comment.

justica
14-01-2011, 04:26 PM
enjoy ur thread bro

Lancerlord75
14-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Very interesting.....pls continue bro! Waiting eagerly....

naturegreen
14-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Here to support

moonfusion
14-01-2011, 11:45 PM
keep em coming!

moonfusion
15-01-2011, 12:48 AM
keep em coming !

Max77
15-01-2011, 02:01 AM
Wah first time perform like tat not bad siah...

joew2005
15-01-2011, 06:39 AM
hi ts, please continue.
kannot understand why u titled tis thread as 10 yrs sad life ..... u shld be enjoying it !!

alan0338
15-01-2011, 11:43 AM
I will continue to night. now have to work 1st. pls be patience cuz its a 10yrs of me. really happy to see a person comment.

u will see many others comment for sure, pls continue ur story, hope wont take 10 years to finish the story :eek: :D

joew2005
15-01-2011, 01:44 PM
u will see many others comment for sure, pls continue ur story, hope wont take 10 years to finish the story :eek: :D

:eek: 10 yrs 2 finish tis stori ..... it would becum a best seller in the bookstores worldwide .....

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
15-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Me also come in sarpork sarpork.........:D

SgBoy86
15-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Camper reporting. :D

mcmc
15-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Camping here !

manlikelove
15-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Thank you all bros for support. Sad me work super OT until now. will post next installment shortly as i need time to pack up from office and also recall those day of mine.

manlikelove
15-01-2011, 05:50 PM
I slowly up and down and up and down, the more i went in the more i feel the need to go fast and i can heard my cousin moaching all the while and grasp me tight on my shoulder. after some time of up down i can no longer hold and i increase my motor real fast and suddenly she shouted " STOP!! STOP!!"...
QUOTE/

me, what happen? did i hurt you?
cousin, NO LA!! WHY YOU STOP? I JUST WANTED YOU FEEL SHIOK AND LET YOU FUCZ ME HARDER LA!! YOU SEE!!! FUCZ HALFWAY!!! DISAPPOINTED ON YOU! BORing...
after her scolding session from my cousin while my didi still inside her wet meimei also affected and slowly decrease in size. Cousin then push me away and head straight to bath room...

cousin, useless...
me, ... ...
this is my first sex experiance... end like this without anything happen, an unfinish job...

after the experiance, i keep think back and feel very sad. this is the first time and i feel so shiok but end up never cum out. Quite disappointed on myself. that night during dinner we also never talk and i go straight home like everyday.

On second day, i dont have the courage to go up my cousin house anymore but have no choice because auntie will go hunt for me, dad and mum will report police blur blur blur(this is what i think during young day). So but have no choice, i went up again.

me, Aunite! im back!
auntie, ya! im preparing to go out, table got food for you!
me, thank you!
me, errr.... auntie! where is Fio?(i create this fake name for my cousin)
auntie, why? she went out last night after you left, until now havent come back!
me, nothing special!
lucky me, Fio not at home. So i go straight to the dinning table and enjoy my food.

after sometime my auntie went out and left only me study in Fio room(forget to tell all bros, i always study in my cousin room with her when she still study, until now i still wonder why auntie dont afraid i rape her duaghter)

suddenly i sense a dark arua coming towards me(just kidding, actually i heard key opening metal door sound). Holy shit! must be my cousin Fio come back home le, what should i do!

Fio open her room and i smile to her, she smile back but added two words, "school end le har? KUKU FACE". total turn off by her words.

Then****
then****
then****(actually i cant remember clearly what happen but i still can recall the important parts.

Fio, do you know that we are adults now? you shldnt come to my room study.i might rape by you, you know?!
me, sorry... i go out now...
Fio, WAIT! we still havent finish our assignment.
me, what assignment? (actually i understand what she means but i just dont dare to answer back)
Fio, Come!
Me, ok....
then some how we striped and lie on her bed(cant remember this part too, it should be like she ask me to lick then i suck her both tower then ended up strip together.)

Fio, do you know why woman create with an open?
me, errr.... dont know.. why?
Fio, to let men shiok la! kekeke... (she sound really very tomboy, hard to understand why this words can come out from her mouth) let you shiok now, she added.

We freached very long until i feel like my jaw going to drop anytime, but not to disappoint Fio, i bear the pain and keep freaching. We roaming each other body and discover every inch of skin, i keep graping her two tower till the familiar moarching coming out from her mouth. This time i cant do any mistake no matter what!!!

Fio, Arghr...... ar... ar... quick... bring me to heaven...

so i start to insert her wet and soaf love hole in missionary position slowly(this is all i know back in those day)

this time is abit different, she ar...ar... soafly with the tempo of my insertion, just like playing a wonderful music using two instraments. We keep the tempo nice and smooth and finally i fully insert to her and her give a Ar~~ sound follow by a mmmmmm sound. I can see her bitchy face that written in her forehead, "Please Fucz me well and wild". The feeling in her wet cave is very good and i started to pump her faster and harder for every inch i tourch her inner lust spot.

Fio, boy~haz...argh.. ar.. aR!..... please..EE... i begging you.. to come in.. fast! i.. i ...i.. need it hard~.. mmmm...
after heard this i was surpised. the way she talk to me has changed better and this make my drive even higher. with little experiance, i fast fast no wait no mercy turn on full burst off my engine and pump her fast and hard, because she is wet, real.... wet, so the speed in added. The engine turn real fast and causing my iron man turn red hot man and i can feel the warmest of the hole mixing with her juics causing a hot rubbing. Good things dont last long, the Final moment has come, she shouted again beggingfor mercy but i pump even hard trying to break the engine's limit and the first word coming from my mouth ARGH!!... all my little kuku XXXX(name from my family) reached to my cousin cave for living...YES! RAW!!! no third party involve!!

both of us tiredly lie on the bed without talking for a good 30mins. while i still playing with her big two tower. later part she said the cum in her pussy is sticky not feeling nice so she go bath. But i actually never bath.

During dinner time, we tao bao because auntie havent come back. So we feed each other food like any other couple. She rubbing my thigh sitting closely and i massage her boobs while watching tv after dinner. TV show had ended and she realise that i had a hard on because of the massaging and rubbing.

Fio, you see your little one.. he tuurn big boy liao, i feel like having one more time before you go home leh...

without my respond, she throw herself with full weight and we hug each other tight tight and freach kissing again...

To be cont soon, Thank you all bros who support me. i will update soon. Now dinner with my after 10yrs life. lolx...

CuteWettie
15-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Here to support too! Please continue to write!

ngropy
15-01-2011, 08:19 PM
setting up tent and camp~ :D

manlikelove
16-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Thank you very much bros for your support, hope my english will improve slowly while writing my story.

continue my story...

Fio, you see your little one.. he tuurn big boy liao, i feel like having one more time before you go home leh...

without my respond, she throw herself with full weight and we hug each other tight tight and freach kissing again...
QUOTE/

We slowly move our body in sleeping position while freaaching, Fio is on top of me and i was lie on the sofa supporting her well maintained body shape. Her body is very maintain, usually i cant see clearly because she only like to wear big size t-shirt at home. only when imy hand slowly roaming her body then discover her hour glass body will a firm butt and a pair of big firm alsolute no saggy tower.

her body smell very good, as if a delicious dougnut topping with my fav chocolate ontop and making me want more of it. She smell i can remember is fruit smell. because of the batting after my 1st conquer, her skin turn extra smooth with extra feeling on the layer of her skin, every tourch on her making her feel good with ar... mmmM... sound coming out. i slowly use hand head down to her butt firmly and apply abit more pressing and pushing down towards my alsready hard on little didi, she know my hint and we turn over for me to re visit her land of lust.this time as uusual, im on top. because of the positive experiance, i grow more confidence. this time i quickly enter without knocking her door, to my surpise she has already wait inside with many love juics crapping inside welcoming me in. the wetness increase as our movement go faster and faster. She open her leg wider for lesses resistance and this make my didi turn smaller...

Fio, what happen? mmmmm...
me, your leg open so wide, i find it quite ugly looking at it..
Fio, mmmm... you are really silly... come in me more and faster... er.... mmm....

without much convesation and thinking, i just stopo looking back at her leg wide wide and only look at her bitchy fucZing face and concertation of the feeling in my lust rod.

The movement grow real fast, i suck on her two tower and her moahing.. ar ar.... the speend of insertion grow faster and i can feel she had come in high. this time i see her leg cramp onto my wrist cross. Oh!! this feel i dont know why its so good , this make my movement restrictted abit but i feel even faster and cumming soon. I rock faster with left leg support on the floor and rock like standing roller coaster. she shout louder!! argh....!!!! good !!! Fucz you!! Fucz you!!!, she shouted. the whole sofa move and we rock from tv in front then move towards the dinning table while we still on the sofa. pump.. pump... pump... ar... ar...ar... aR!!! i cant hold it much, i really want to bust it out again and i shout AR!!!!....

little of my solider marching fast into Fio land of lust. We feel so shiok. her hand hold and pull very tight on my butt to prevent me from pulling out from her land, but even without that i also dont want to come out because the feeling is very shiok. i lie onto her body without talking and my didi still in her moving and thrusting slowly for another 15mins before she use her silky lip and plant onto my kuku mouth.

Fio, we bath together... come...
Me, ok...
This time then i bath because of her juics still can feel its flowing from my didi to my two dingdong then straight onto my thigh.

We bath ourself even through we are together in the bath room. I finish 1st so come out straight and dry up and wear back my school uniform.

Me, Fio! i go back home le!
Fio, OK!! see you tomorrow!!

dont know why her words make me so excited and happy. On the way home i really cant take it, keep thinking back the two actiion i have with my cousin and instandly i got a hard on. her smell is still lingy on my body, i feel it so shiok. that night i cant sleeep well and cant wait to see my cousin again.. This feeling cant bear.. its a torture.

To be cont... Thank you bros for the support!

kalamilk
16-01-2011, 04:44 PM
nice, keep it up high...
btw how old different between you and your cousin?

joew2005
16-01-2011, 04:47 PM
ya ..... k see u enjoying ..... yrself !!

bryanyan
16-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Camping here for more. Heehee:D

simple2kee
16-01-2011, 08:30 PM
goodjob, keep it up!