PDA

View Full Version : Condo, tenants and myself

evantoh
14-01-2011, 12:48 AM
I always logged on to SBF, read the interesting stories of others on my free time. Never thought I would start a thread.

I just decided to start a thread, maybe becos of the kopi that I can't get to sleep. It's nothing to shout for compare to the bestest! But my humble past. :)

My wife and I bought our first condo in year 2004. We were engaged then and so, we decided to buy a house first before she left for UK for her study. We bought the unit with left about 9months of tenancy. After clearing all the paperwork, she left for her studies while I stayed behind taking care of the rest.

I remembered that Saturday morning after sending my wife off at the airport. I called the tenant's mobile given to me by the previous owner.

Me: hi, this is Evan, mr Ong gave me this number to call you. I m the new owner of the hse you r staying.

Tenant: yes yes. I m expecting ur call.

Me: can I come over to pick up the rent and maybe discuss a better payment arrangement?

Tenant: yes yes, I will be back in about an hours time.

Me: sure. I will be there. C u.

Hung up, I drove my car onto TPE to the condo in the north.
We had viewed about 10units in this 5yr old project and decided on this unit becos it is very well maintained, all windows faced the pool, and the owners were selling it urgently becos they were migrating, so the price we got was very good. While viewing, we were told that this unit was rented out to a group of 3ladies working in a same company. During the viewing, I can see that all the rooms were tidy and maintained, maybe becos is for viewing.

Reached the condo about 20mins earlier. I walked around the estate and checked out the facilities. Finally, walked over to a chair that faced the pool and sat down checking out the swimmers.

Phone rang

Tenant: Evan, I m going up now, you can come over.
Me: ok, sure.

I turned ard and saw a slim tall girl wearing sport outfit entering the lift on the tower to my right. She was wearing those tight white shorts, a pale blue single and a visor cap.

Walked over, took the lift and up to level 12.
The doors opened and I found the same girl I saw earlier going through her bag.

She looked up and probably surprised, "Evan?"
I smiled and said, yes, I was early. You have a problem?
Tenant: yes yes, I think I might have left my keys in the gym. Can you hold on for awhile?

She made some calls on her phone while I tried to pretend to look at the scenery from the corridor. She is about 1.75m tall, had a pair of long and nice legs, very proportion. The lovely curve of her butt with visible panty line shown on the tight white color shorts. I m a sucker for nice firm butt.
Her pink color bra with white lace can be seen from the side. They look big to me, maybe C but you can't tell cos of pushup bra. Hate this invention!

Tenant: I might have to ask you to come back 2 hrs later. I need to go to pick up my keys and my frens will be back later of the day.

Me: how about I drive you there since I hv nothing to do for the day?
Tenant: oh great! Thanks..... By the way, my name is Jyaying.

Me: nice to meet you.

We shook our hands n got into the lift to basement to get my car.
I drove a SLK then. It is a bit awkward to get into the seat compare to family car. I opened the side door and helped her in.

Trust me, the sight was unforgettable. The seat was pretty low, so I held her hand to help her get into the seat, at that very moment when she bend her head and tilted her body to get onto the seat,..........

Sorry, I m sleepy, TBC

rawbrain
14-01-2011, 09:32 AM
camping for more...:)

thickdick
14-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Good Morning!!! Please continue the story.... :D:D

Cytan7
14-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Nice start... please continue :)

Rasta Marley
14-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Hi TS

Nice start; please continue as we would like to see where this leads to...:p

Cheers
Rasta Marley

azukibun
14-01-2011, 08:32 PM
camp here bro...

Littlelostmouse
14-01-2011, 09:20 PM
More please. :)

hereford
14-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Nice story , camping

Rasta Marley
14-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Threadstarter has become silent.....maybe he has now moved in with the tenants and is finding it difficult to find free time to continue as his hands are too busy :p

Littlelostmouse
14-01-2011, 09:48 PM
He is still under moderation. His posts will take a bit longer before it appears.

evantoh
14-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Forgive me for the late posting.
I was using iphone to surf and write.

As I held her hand, she was getting into the car, the time seems to be frozen. The logang, the creamy white breasts and a bit of the nipples were showing. If I can, I will hold them with my hands.....

We chatted while I was on the road. She is from Korea, 25 and she applied for the job in the finance sector, and got a posting here. Kim Jyaying that's her name. Kimchi dish. I like. I always find korean and jap look identical. She is very fair, very sharp nose, i guess she might have gone under the knife. Small foxy eyes, and the lips to die for. The journey was pretty smooth although I hoped for a jam along the way.

I dropped her off at the carpark opposite cineleisure, guess she might have gone into the fitness centre just next to it. What's the name, I don't really know. She came back with a smile and again, we were on the road.

Strangely, maybe I know my fiancé was not around, I m very comfortable chatting and talking cock with another lady. I haven't had this kind of moment with the opposite sex for awhile. Maybe I just when my fiancé was ard in Singapore, I made the conscious effort not to get too close or even talk too long with the other sex.

Reached the house, or should I say my house. Is still very neat and tidy. She passed me the rent for the month. Had a short exchange, and I was about to leave before I said

Me: hey Jyaying, do u.....

TBC, OC is back

greatdrakgd
14-01-2011, 10:21 PM
wow lucky dude.. the stage is set for some exciting action..

simple2kee
14-01-2011, 10:42 PM
good start! camping for more updates. :)

notti_boi
14-01-2011, 11:42 PM
lesson learnt: must rent out to the "right" type of tenants!

nelson667
15-01-2011, 12:06 AM
TS, bro, please continue. Story has great potential leh.
Take more kopi!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

cocknloaded
15-01-2011, 03:48 AM
Opa!! Faster!! Camping here..

DarthRevan
15-01-2011, 07:53 AM
Camping for more :D

evantoh
15-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Me: Hey, Jyaying do u wanna join me for lunch?
j: mmmm...... (hesitating)

Me: no worries, I m just asking
J: maybe next time, not today.

Me: ok. C u next month.
J: sure. C u.

Not really Expecting anything. I left the place.

Life with a gf/fiancée/wife seems to cut u off a big chunk of your social life. I was pretty much hanging out with my fiancée every other days and now, there was a sudden boredom!

For the next few weeks, I was trying to reestablish my old contacts with friends. Oh yes, I was doing my own business with 2 of other friends (both married). This is a very niche market which I will not disclose what i m doing for a living. The business is pretty much auto pilot and so, I have more flexible time than most people.

I stayed with my 2 other younger bros about 10mins drive from my condo. Every morning, I will take my bros 916 and head to my condo for a swim. Then, back to office till 2-3pm, then I will start to wonder aimlessly around. Bookstores, bike shop, car workshop, sports, talked over the phone with my fiancee and drinks with frens in the evening before all of them report back to their OCs before the clock struck 12.

Same thing, this evening, after Talk cock for few hrs with my frens at a bar, they left me alone to report back to their respective OCs.

"Evan", I turned and saw a lady smiling at me. I smiled and said apologetically, "hi, you r?"

"your tenant, Jyaying"
Me: wow, you look so different in your business suit.
J: hope is on the positive side.

Me: definitely, you look so.... (lost for words) ..... Pretty.
J: I didn't know you r so sweet. I saw u when I came in, alone?

Me: yup, my frens all back to their wives. Left me alone. You?
J: just finished work, came here for a drink to unwind myself.

We talked till the bar closed as the next day is sat. We didn't drink that much but were getting a bit touchy.

J: mind if u send me back?
Me: sure, but I didn't drive, I call for a cab.

Waiting for a cab at this hr at boat quay was bad. All bars closed ard the same time, and the demand was more than supply. We were both seriously tired and I asked her, "hey, we prob need to wait for quite awhile before we can flag down a cab, I m going to check myself into a hotel and then go back tomo. U can take the bed, I take the couch. How?"

J: hey, r u trying to be naughty? (with a smirk on her face, seriously ..... How could I have not thought of that?)
Me: hey, I m decent, I have a fiancée remember?
J: yup! So long I take the bed, we split the bill.

Me: we will talk about that later.

Now, looking at her rosy cheeks, wearing high heels and this had made her taller than me at 1.77. Jacket on her arms, I can vividly see her red colour bra showing underneath the white colar shirt. Her hair tied back, her LV bag by the side, she looked stunning.

We were laughing, holding each other for support as we made our way to Stamford. We got a deluxe Single room quite high due to the availability. it has a very nice view of the city.

OC back
TBC

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
15-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Camping here too :D

joew2005
15-01-2011, 03:29 PM
whoa ..... in sbf there r alot of wonderful script writers ..... :cool:

demureboy
15-01-2011, 03:32 PM
great story! camping!!

otamay
15-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Check in already, waiting for the interesting part to happen :)

naturegreen
15-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Another camper here!

Rasta Marley
15-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Have the feeling that since bro will take the couch and lady the bed....they will probably meet at a neutral location within the room to get acquainted better.....the longbath :D

If that does not work out, it's also great making out on a high floor balcony of a nice hotel :p

Cytan7
15-01-2011, 09:35 PM
More to come please...

bryanyan
15-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Camping for more:) :D

shawn teo
15-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Waiting for a cab at this hr at boat quay was bad. All bars closed ard the same time, and the demand was more than supply. We were both seriously tired and I asked her, "hey, we prob need to wait for quite awhile before we can flag down a cab, I m going to check myself into a hotel and then go back tomo. U can take the bed, I take the couch. How?"

J: hey, r u trying to be naughty? (with a smirk on her face, seriously ..... How could I have not thought of that?)
Me: hey, I m decent, I have a fiancée remember?
J: yup! So long I take the bed, we split the bill.

Me: we will talk about that later.

Now, looking at her rosy cheeks, wearing high heels and this had made her taller than me at 1.77. Jacket on her arms, I can vividly see her red colour bra showing underneath the white colar shirt. Her hair tied back, her LV bag by the side, she looked stunning.

We were laughing, holding each other for support as we made our way to Stamford. We got a deluxe Single room quite high due to the availability. it has a very nice view of the city.

OC back
TBC

TS you really move very fast to check into hotel. Guess you will be having a steamy encounter with her. :D

evantoh
15-01-2011, 10:26 PM
She got to shower first whereas I checked out the room. The thought of having sex with her did come into my mind. With a hard shake, I cleared my mind. What the fuck m I thinking of? Seriously, in my mind there was a war.

"hey, your turn..."
Me: breakfast?
Jyaying busted into a laughter. "u r joking right?"
She was in a bathrobe. Can't really see what's inside as the room was quite dim. With a smile, I just nodded and got into the bathroom. Hopping to find her cloths, bra or panty was not successful.

Aiya, stop thinking too much! I told myself.
When I got out, she was sleeping at one side of the bed, leaving quite a big space that I can easily fill in.

"hey, jyaying, u r still awake?"
Moment passed without any replies. Oh well, at least that solved my dilemma. I walked over to the table, pulled out the chair and placed it in front of the couch. I positioned myself and found the comfortable position, I laid down and looked at the lady who was just less than 2m away from me.

Ringgggg...... The typical nokia ring tone. "yup, this Evan. Okay, I m not in office till Monday, I will send you the quotation. Ya.... Ok ok."

I looked up and my oh my, the quilt was no longer covering jyaying. The bathrobe half exposed her bra n panty. I have never woke up so quickly. I walked over, probably took me like 10mins looking at her. The rosy red bra with black trimming along the edge. There are embroiled flower or leaves design on it. I can see through the material where her pinky nipple resides. Her matching panty. It was a triangular design whereby the 2 triangle pieces joined by a thin black string.

I probably mind fuck her 10-20 times at that moment. I walked over, pulled the quilt and cover her. Looked at my watch, around 9.30am. I brushed up and gone for my breakfast.

2 hrs later, while I was reading newspaper at the lounge, "thank you."
I looked up, and she was much prettier than yesterday. Her hair was let down by one side. I m not too sure if she was blushing but she had rosy cheeks then. Her white shirt tucked in black office skirt. The top 2 buttons unbuttoned. Rolled up sleeves. Wow.....

"how's your breakfast?" I asked. I have ordered western breakfast for her before I left the room.
"except for the egg, I quite enjoyed it."

Me: if you are not full, we can get a bite somewhere nearby.
J: no no no, I had a good breakfast and sleep. Thank you for giving the whole bed to me. I feel bad about it.

Me: I promised, remembered?

We took a cab and I sent her home first.
When we arrived, she got down and with another smile, "hey thanks!" she walked towards the tower.
"boss, where next?" the cab driver asked.
Me: uncle, can u take xxx rd to xxx rd to xxx. It is just behind this xxx shopping plaza. Thats where I m staying.

Tah tah tah, jyaying was knocking on the window, I wound down and said, "forget something?"
J: hey, are you free later? I m too lazy to cook, wanna join me for lunch?
Me: sure. I meet you in an hours time.

evantoh
16-01-2011, 06:40 AM
It was important for me to write the first part because, from my perspective, that was how we got closer. We started to hang out very often. Her circle of frens were small and it doesn't help that she was the only one without bf. As for me, .... I don't know.

Time flies, about 1 month later.

We finished the show and we were on our way back. I was riding bike where she will hug me from the back. Riders will know that, when female pillion put their heads over your shoulder while you ride, you can feel their breasts pressed against your back. For this very reason, I always prefer riding than driving.

Half way through our journey, it started pouring. We were on the expressway and situation was bad. I had to make the call, stop till rain stop or continue. I chose the later. Throttle up, I sped. The rain hitting my skin like they were needles. Jyaying hugged tighter. I started to shiver uncontrollably.

Reached the condo, "wanna come up from a shower?" she asked. She seemed to be better than me. But of course, I was shielding her from the wind.
"I ...I ... Wwwaas aaabbout too ask,...." spoke through my tongue.
She was smiling as we took the lift up.

Although I was cold and shivering, but I can't help but notice her drenched shirt. It had revealed that she was not wearing a bra. Her 2 tits seems to be showing more prominently. Maybe because she was cold. She caught me glancing her breasts. I looked away pretending while she smiled and probably pretending too.

I took the common while she had hers in the mastered room. She passed me her track pants and oversize shirt. I looked pretty weird. When she saw me, she was laughing hysterically. Damn her.... She was wearing white silky shorts and singlet. I can't help but kept my eyes locked on her bouncing breasts.

I grabbed her hand and with a swift pull, she was in my arm, I planted my lips on hers. For the first second, it was probably a shock. Then she tried to push me away. Our lips parted for a distance. We looked into each other eyes and, our lips met again. Our tongues explored each others mouth, playing hide and seek.

My hands, one was roaming around while the other held her head. With a lift, I carried her into master bedroom. I pulled her singlet over head and stopped there. It kind of restrict the moment of her, with the singlet, I managed to hold her hands above her head. My hand, slipped into her shorts........

TBC

evantoh
16-01-2011, 09:30 AM
Thanks for reading. I realized I had 7 points n now was 14. Prob bros ups for me. Dun realized how it works and can I up those bros? Where can I find the info? Sorry, was using iPhone to do all the writing n surfing to cover my track.
:)

rob_onny
16-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Wow, main course coming leow...
Pls don't stop & serve it fast... thanks... :D

R333
16-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Nice bro, pls cont..

BT8888
16-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Reporting for more update.

hortwax
16-01-2011, 03:51 PM
camping for more!!!

Stormguard
16-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Sweet....kimchi dish...The story is unfolding...Nice~~

*camping for more*

evantoh
16-01-2011, 04:58 PM
The singlet was twisted, held by my left hand. Both her hands formed a cross over her head. My right hand slipped into her shorts. Her skin felt so smooth and fair, I didnt meet any obstruction as she had her pussy shaved. My tongue was following an invisible route, from her ears to her lips, to her chin, to her collar bones, stopped at the twin peaks. Circling at the tits, occasionally giving it a small bite with a pull with my teeth, this will cause her to give a slightly moan and tried to free her hands. No, i was in charged and she was held captive in that position. My right middle fiinger was busy all this while, flipping her clitoris, and slowly inserting further into her secret garden. Probably i hit her G-spot when she almost broke free and thrown into a little trance. Speaking a series of korean words that i couldnt quite make up.

Her watery eyes, seem to be begging me to stop or maybe carry on... her mouth in an o shape, breathing heavily and she whispered into my ears....

"I want it, please oh please, fuck me"
I had a slight hesitation and she probably seem through me, and said.

"I am safe, you can shoot inside me"

With that, I pulled down my pants and took off my shirt, I slotted my rod into her wet pussy. Her pussy was so tight and wet. To fuck raw, this was probably my first. The feeling was great!!!! It was warm, and so tight that my rod was so sensitive.

The first few thrusts were pretty fast and hard and with each thrust, she gave out louder and louder moan... I need to fuck her harder. i straighten my back abit and stop the thrusting, I lifted her right leg, and put it on my left shoulder. Then I bent down with our eyes met, my hands on both sides of her forming a push up position. Her leg on my shoulder became a lever and lifted her hip up, now, I am thrusting downwards instead of upwards. I was thrusting faster and faster, her hands gripped tighter and tighter on my hands.

I know I am going to cum soon, so, in order to slow down the process, I changed the speed mode from 5 to 1, and occasionally stopped while fully inserted in her pussy. I did this prob 2 or 3 times, each time I will just looked at her, and she will start to beg me to start pumping her... She was so beautiful, her face was remarkably red now with few beads of sweat on her forehead.
"please don't stop oh please....." still breathing heavily.

With a few hard thrustings, I collapsed on her body. We were very much in the same position before she whispered, "My leg is getting numb"
I straighten up, and let my rod slipped out of her pussy and laid by her side.

We were silent. Only after the fuck then you get to think. And at that moment, we had pretty much kept quiet as we had something weighing in our minds.

"HEY! You 2 wanna come out for food?" Someone shouted from the living room.
To our horror, the door was opened. And I had no idea when her other 2 friends came back. Trust me, this was shocking. I looked at Jyaying, and she had the surprised look.

We dressed up and walked into the living room.
"Ying, I didnt know you can keep this secret for so long, introduce your bf to us!"
"This is Evan, this is Catherine and Fel"

Catherine, she is about 1.6m, looked chinese but speak with an accent. Cant tell where she is from. Long straight hair, cute looking but small boobs.

Fel, looked chinese, about 1.65m tall. had a specs on and pretty much the chatterbox type. I suspect she is from Hongkong as she speak with a cantonese accent.

"Hi, nice to meet you" i said.

both ladies prob had been holding it for too long, but finally busted into laughter as I stretched my hand. SHIT, I m still on Jyaying track pants which looked more like a super tight pants on me. There is a huge budge where my brother is. Together with her flowery t-shirt, I seriously looked funny.

"I always see you around swimming in the pool, you stayed in this condo?"
Fel asked.

TBC

andythai
16-01-2011, 06:34 PM
nice encounter, envy you man :)

evantoh
16-01-2011, 10:11 PM
"yes, I stayed here, btw, I......"
Jyaying gave me a nudge. Taking her hint, "I think I better get going."

"nice meeting you." still giggling as Fel said it.
Shit, my clothes are still wet, and I can't be wearing this on my way back. I m in a bad situation. As I turned towards the room, I signal to jyaying.

"you have better clothing than what I m wearing now?"
She passed me her red elle jacket. At least that covers up the very girly shirt. Planted a kiss on her cheek, "I called you later"
A small tug at the corner of my shirt, she asked," will you stay if I ask you to?"

Looking at her, I melted, I will and I would. But, I need to sort things out and I can't really figure what is going to be like between her and I. I like her, I have a fiancée, I had sex with her, and she is asking me to stay. "hey, Jyaying, I really love to. But I believed you and I really need to think about what's there ahead of us."

"then, ride safely" she smiled. I guessed she needed time alone to think as well.

Once the door closed, I can hear the 2 girls grilling jyaying for more details. They probably seem us having sex. Suddenly, I felt I understand why she wanted me to stay behind. She is fending her 2 frens all by herself. With a big sigh, I took the lift.

evantoh
16-01-2011, 11:29 PM
Sitting alone in the balcony, my mind was a mess. It was still raining and I can't get to sleep and I still haven't called her.

"GE, here you go" my brother passed me a can of beer.
There was a moment of silent before my brother spoke, "girl's problem?"

My brother, a yr younger than me. He is a freelance interior designer. And also a playboy. Never had I saw him in any kind of problems. He is laid back and sometimes, I wonder whether he actually care for anything. We, the 3 brothers are very close since our parents passed away.

"SAN DI, saw u on the road with the same lady. I also noticed you r not the same this few weeks" again, I kept quiet, was in my thought. "maybe is time u let me know what's going on?"

"I met this lady...." I started my story.

My fiancée I met her in a swimming pool. Became close frens after 1 yr, then spent another 3 yrs trying to ask her to be my gf before she agreed to give it a try. Another 2 yrs before she is engaged to me. She is smart, intelligent and very sporty. Rational, cool, detail and never lost her cool. Jyaying is spontaneous, fun and has a better figure.

"I suggest that you thrash things up after we finished. To me, u r trying to tell me that u r confused after spending 2 months with a lady as compare to ur fiancée." with a short pause,"brother, stop all these thinking, just call her. You don't need me to tell you what to do. Seriously, I think you r too emotional. Please!" with a strong tap on my shoulder, my brother stepped into the house.

"jyaying, can you come out? I need to talk, we need to talk"
"Evan, I can tell and I know you r confused!" her voice sounded nothing had really happened. "don't be, the sex was good and I enjoyed. We r still frens and I loved your company. Believe me, we r adult and our emotion just ran wild"

Her words calmed me down. I started to miss her already. "hey, thanks.... I didn't expect and I can't explain. But right now, I miss you!"

There was a long pause. "you wanna come over? I like to be hugged by you. Especially tonight." I swallowed my saliva, "I.....I..."
"please don't say no."
"okay, I go and get the keys"

rob_onny
16-01-2011, 11:44 PM
Bro Evantoh, I tot it'll b a foursome (MFFF) initially... ;)
Anyway, I sense hot meals coming soon... pls continue fast... :D

Rasta Marley
16-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Hey Bro Evantoh

I'm sure all us campers really envy the position you are in....which is so much desired and most wanted by most men.....and potential FFFM possibility :p

Cheers!

sotonghead
17-01-2011, 02:19 AM
good story, pls cont

issaac72
17-01-2011, 07:50 AM
wonderful account of events. keep up the good writing.

callim2
17-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Bro faster come back for the next installment... think of it lao nua :p

numb3ers
17-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Very well written bro~!

dota_pro
17-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Thanks for reading. I realized I had 7 points n now was 14. Prob bros ups for me. Dun realized how it works and can I up those bros? Where can I find the info? Sorry, was using iPhone to do all the writing n surfing to cover my track.

now u have 0 power so u cant up or zap others....im pretty sure if u keep posting your wonderful story ur points will rise and u will have ur power soon .

using iphone im not too sure but if u log on thru computer , it is shown at the top left columm in blue color font ' User CP' ..click on it and it will shows the latest points given and receieved..hope this help .

evantoh
17-01-2011, 03:45 PM
standing infront of at the beige door, my finger raise slowly towards the doorbell. What am I gonna say? Am I thinking too much? This is just a fling. just anbout an inch away from the doorbell, the door opened. The familiar face staring at me, "how long are you going to stand infront the door?" With a giggle, she said,"I heard the lift doors opened, and wass watching you through the spy hole. You are behaving weirdly!"

"Ha... Ha... I was thinking, huummm, I was....." before i know it, she sealed my mouth with hers. I never 2 timings before and maybe, I was just too emotional.

She looked down, maybe she was shy, and for a short while before she raised her head, with a smile, "does that make you feel better? Silly!"
"Yes, that helps to clear things up!", both of smiled. "And, you tasted good, taste like, chocolate."

"Fel bought some mud pies, I saved 1 for you, thought you might be hungry." Still in my arms as she said. Now she said that, I did feel hungry.

With a smile, "R you going to invite me in?"
"This is your house, you can always come, but I am not sure if you want me to stay?" grinning when she said it....

"The fact that I m here is because of you, what do you think?" we started to talk more like what we used to do. no more awkwardness. I m more relaxed and we are behaving more like a couple.

While leaning against me, she locked her hands around my neck, and like a koala, hook her legs around my hip, "looks like it. I like your honsety! you are cutest when you are behaving silly!" I like the way she hugged me. with only a piece of cloth seperating her breasts, I can see the deepest cleavage and feel her heart beats. Her breathing was beginning to speed up and my rod was harden.

"My sexy girl, where r your frens? i seriously think we need some privacy now." getting bolder as I said this.

with an eyebrow raise, Jyaying said,"They had gone out, but they will ring the bell before they come in....." "But, what make you think you can get it the 2nd time?"

I was laughing, "by the way you are hanging on me, I cant think of other reasons why I cant have another round of sex with you?"

I took a few steps forward and closed the door. Our mouths locked, our hands helping each other taking off the excessive clothings. pushing her against a wall,....

dota_pro
17-01-2011, 03:48 PM
TS,
Just up u , i have power 5 so ur points jumps from 21 to 26 after my upz.

Nice story ~~ camping

If u dont know how to up /zap people,,i roughly tell u...very simple, on every post , the right side of the post will have a silver/white color icon which looks like a old-time weighing thing , click on it ,,it will shows :
(*)approve
(*)disapprove

and a leave comment column ...approve is add points ,disapprove is minus points . hope it clears any doubts

glenn553
17-01-2011, 04:00 PM

Nice story, keep it up

evantoh
17-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Gracias! Thank you for your guidance!

ruchucky
17-01-2011, 04:11 PM
wah, so good story,
i thing slowly bro will up all three gril...so nice experience.:D

rob_onny
17-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Nice story Bro Evantoh, pls continue fast...
Waiting impatiently 4 ur next kimchi meal leow... :D
BTW, just up u from 36 to 40... ;)
"But, what make you think you can get it the 2nd time?"

I was laughing, "by the way you are hanging on me, I cant think of other reasons why I cant have another round of sex with you?"

I took a few steps forward and closed the door. Our mouths locked, our hands helping each other taking off the excessive clothings. pushing her against a wall,....

evantoh
17-01-2011, 05:43 PM
My hands were busy, her firm butt was against the wall. My left hand holding her hair back while my right were caressing her left breasts. It is definitely a handful for my right, and occassionally, i will give it a tight squeeze. She probably didnt cut her nails for a long while, I can feel that she had given me a few lines of scratches on my back, damn it, that really hurt!

I plunged my head towards her right breast and gave a hard bite on her tit, that sent a huge current to her whole body. I saw the mud pie, with a sweep, i grabbed and splashed it on her body. She was enjoying every moment, she held my hand for support while my mouth started savouring the flavours of her body. I cant really differentiate the taste of the chocolate or was that the flavour of the female body. I have never done this but, it was different today, I seems to be different, i inserted my finger in her vagina, it was wet and it was tight. I bent down, with her legs slightly spread, I started licking her pussy, I cant tell whether it was sweet or salty but that was an experience. Everytime, i flipped my tongue upwards, she will let out a slight moan.

I can see some juice flowing out and the grip on my hand had tighten. This is the moment. We moved to the dinning table, she bent and facing down, her hands held on the edge for support, legs spread wider, her butt faced slightly upwards, i held my rod, directed to the entry point, with a slight push, it went in a bit. Everytime, i moved in 2cm, i retracted 1cm, with every push and pull, our bodies became more aligned. Once it was fully inserted, I started rocking her with both my hands on her hips. She has a solid butt that looked like an inverted heart shape with my rod in it. I bent myself forward, shifted the chair, placed her right leg higher on it, this enable my penetration to be deeper. I grabbed her right breast from behind and squeezing it inline wiith the thrust, my left hand placed on her leg thigh area, fingering her clitoris. Juice flowed and i can feel it dripping down.

She turned around and she was closed to passing out, I lifted her up and placed her on the table. She locked her hands around my neck, as she came off the table, we re-directed the entry of my rod. She was riding on it. This proved a bit tough for me. While she was riding on it, i walked towards the full height windows, anyone at this hr that looked into our apt sure to catch a good view. With her back against the window, one of her leg was down and the other still held at my waist level by my hand. We looked intensively into each other and our passion ran wild again. With the last few ramps, I had shot her twice in a day.

"Thats intense, you are quite wild when you are into sex." she whispered into my ear as she rest her head on my shoulder. We held each other and I was pretty much lost in my thoughts. Looking out, most of the units lights were off, one or two with their sleeping light on. Its late and the night looked exceptionally beautiful with the rain still pouring.

"Lets us wash up and go and grab something to eat?" I asked.
"You have to scrub me." She looked up.
"I love to." I kissed her on her lips as i finished.

dota_pro
17-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Congrats...u have power 3 now :)

power is determined by number of years joined..in ur case , 2011-2008 =3
every year increases by 1

evantoh
17-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Thanks to bros who ups me. I will return the favours. Not on my iphone as i already struggled to write on a small screen. Be patience with me. Once again thank u! :)

evantoh
17-01-2011, 09:44 PM
I opened my eyes, Rays of sunlight shone through the window. I saw jyaying's hair in front of me. Moving closer, i can smell the scent of her shampoo. She is sleeping in a fetus position. As for me, my left hand tucked under the pillow, my right hand was under her right arm and was held tightly by her the hands placed under her left cheek. I wriggle off my right hand, rubbed my eyes and stretched a bit. The quilt had covered our naked bodies.

Gently moving my index finger around her smooth skin body, occasionally making a few circles. "that's is very nice" she turned and placed her hand on my face. "did you sleep well or you r still troubled my silly boy."

"haven't had such a good sleep for quite some time" my eyes started to roam from her face to her 2 big breasts. Suddenly, I realized maybe men are attracted to breasts because that's the first thing they were exposed when they were young. I smiled at the thought of it.

"R you going to tell me what you r thinking?" she raised her eyebrows. I told her my thought and she laughed. She questioned me why women are not attracted to breasts since they were exposed to breasts as early as men. "maybe because they themselves have too, so they are not attracted?" I said. We laughed and slowly, we were getting intimate again, but, the irritating knocks came on the door.

"wanna join us for breakfast, lovebirds?" giggled as she finished saying.
Damn this Fel, can't she just kept her big mouth shut. Jyaying gave me a hard poke on my shoulder as if she knew what I was thinking. Gave me a peck on my forehead as she moved to toilet, "the day is long, silly boy!"

"morning, we thought you r not staying? Can't bear to be away from her even thou u stay in this condo? Which floor r u staying?" Fel rattled off.
"Morning ladies, what's for breakfast?" I tried to divert the attention.
The breakfast was a simple mee hoon with veg and luncheon meat. The 2 girls, especially Fel, she was scrutinizing me, trying to dig any info she can have from me. She is 1 hell of annoying. Catherine was pretty much the quieter among the 3 of them. She has a mixed parentage, mother from hong kong and father from france. She prob took after her mum becos I can't see any trace of French blood from her.

Usually, saturday jyaying will go to gym in town area whereas the 2 ladies will have their own programmes with their bfs. They had their appointments cancelled when they realized I was around. My guess was they wanted to check out this guy bedding jyaying. So, this breakfast was an interrogation meal for me, as for jyaying, she just left me alone fending the attacks of her 2 frens. With a big grin on her face and a blink of her eye, I realized she is revenging for leaving her alone yesterday night.

Finally, the ordeal was over when I received a call. "morning mr tan,..... Oh yes, I got your PO, sure..... Sure, I will get it done. Give me 30mins." thank goodness, I found an excuse to get away. "sorry ladies, got to work, is an important deal"

Jyaying was smiling, she knew I don't work on Saturday. But, really, I can't stand the interrogation. I whispered into her ear, "u r so getting from me"

Before I can turn away, she pulled me back and whispered,"we'll see who is getting from who?" her eyes widen, and her smile somewhat looked evil.....

BT8888
17-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Thanks for your update. Up you from 50 to 52.

Rasta Marley
17-01-2011, 10:26 PM
He he Bro....things may start to get a little kinky now....are we in for a threesome or foursome soon? :p

Before I can turn away, she pulled me back and whispered,"we'll see who is getting from who?" her eyes widen, and her smile somewhat looked evil.....

evantoh
17-01-2011, 10:50 PM
On my way to the basement carpark to pickup my 2nd hand 1998 slk(clarified here becos 1 bro SUAN and zapped me for driving a slk yet I stayed in north but not in D9 or 10. Sorry if my car offended you.) I received a SMS from Jyaying, "I will be going out with the ladies, I will call u." This girl starts to play mind game with me.

The day past and evening approached, numerous SMS and calls without replies. I m pretty sure she is doing this on purpose. I was losing my cool.

Finally, closed to midnight, I picked the keys and helmets, I tookthe bike and gone over to the condo.

The door opened, and the person is none other than.....

evantoh
18-01-2011, 12:20 AM
"hey Fel, I called jyaying and she didn't pick up, is she around?" this is the person that I don't really want to see at this hour.
"she had gone out with Catherine to cheer her up, she just broke off with her bf. Errr... I think she left her phone in the room, come in and I try to get CAT."

No wonder catherine was so quiet today. I followed Fel into the house. Her oversize t covered her bottom, I started to wonder if she was wearing anything beneath. She is always wearing those baggy clothes since we met, I can't really tell her statistic but she had a pair of slim toned legs.

"they will be back soon, they r still at xxx bar drinking." shouted Fel from her room. She walked out and sat opposite me. I was caught off guarded because, my eyes were looking at where her shorts should be. Except that it was not there. She was not wearing anything and somehow, she was the 2nd lady that had her pussy shaved. I had a instant hardon. Fel seems to be enjoying the attention from me, with her back tilted further back, she prevented to be surfing the channels. This not only pulled her shirt further up, but also exposed more of her secret garden to me. I had a hard time controlling my eyes.

Fel had taken her glasses down, she looked different when she was wearing it. She had this slutty look and a small grin on her face, her eyes were bigger than jyaying. Her hair was curled in a nice way n dyed in a light shade of brown. She has another kind of beauty, a slutty one. Of course, she will get higher marks if she doesn't talk too much.

"my bf always do me on missionary position. Never even wanna try others style, I m beginning to think if I actually that boring to him." she asked while her eyes still on the tv. I can feel my ears getting hot, how do you want me to answer. "I can't answer that for him but you r attractive." I worded carefully in case I m being tested.

"jyaying shared her experience with me, and I was quite envy of her." she looked at me from the edge of her eyes. "I also saw you on her the very first night, cat n I watched for awhile before you cum. I was masturbating myself thinking of you." she straighten her head to look at me.

What the fuck is she telling me this? This is crazy man. I was telling myself, this time right use the big head not the small one.....

"I think I better wait for her downstairs." I stood up and walked to the door.
Before I reached for the door, .....

rob_onny
18-01-2011, 02:09 AM
Don't tell me that Fel rape u?? lol... :D

dennischan
18-01-2011, 03:17 AM
good post!! keep it up bro!

alexho1231qa
18-01-2011, 07:58 AM
Don't tell me that Fel rape u?? lol... :D

maybe but can also be a test from the girls...^^

otamay
18-01-2011, 08:57 AM
"hey Fel, I called jyaying and she didn't pick up, is she around?" this is the person that I don't really want to see. ......."I think I better wait for her downstairs." I stood up and walked to the door. Before I reached for the door, .....

Sexpense at the end to each posting, waiting for further development...:)

rob_onny
18-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Bro Evantoh, envy that u'r going 2 have dim sum after the kimchi... ;)
Anyway, waiting impatiently 4 ur next meal... :D

evantoh
18-01-2011, 01:08 PM
"Men are great liars. Their actions always betrayed their words....."
I turned and saw her teary eyes, closed to tears. My hand froze and couldnt decide what to do next. This is the one thing that I can't stand, a girl crying. What did I do? I was seriously blurred like hell man. I was just about to go and wait for Jyaying. Whats her problem?

With a sigh, I turned, "I don't get you, Fel. Did I do anything wrong?"
"Yes, you said I m attractive. You were looking at me. I threw myself to you and you ran like you saw a ghost. If you were me, how would you feel. I have my needs, my desire which my bf couldnt fulfill. Always wanted me to dress conservatively. I thought we might have some fun together and you are behaving like an idiot." she can really talk. I mean she can just go on forever.

I was dumbfolded. I couldnt rebut. I stood there trying to calm her down. I was lost for words. She inched forward as she carried on, and without any warning, she took off her top. "Now, tell me, am i attracttive or not? Are you turned on by me? And dare you to be honest to me!"

This was totally out of what i had expected. I was glued to the floor. My eyes couldnt decide where to focus. She has a hour glass figure, a nice slender legs, very well endowed, probably C too. She has slightly more meat than Jyaying, but still, i would say she has a nice figure. I felt my cheeks hotting up, and gasping for air as she walked closer towards me. I m in a fix, I could have just turned but the attraction was too much for me to even move. She laid her hand on my chest, I can feel that my heart skipped a beat. Her hand continued to move to where my rod is. Once unzipped, she was greeted by my earnest rod waiting to be pat. She slotted it into her mouth with a gulp and proceeded with the stroking. Her suction was strong and intense with occasion swirl of her tongue that triggered the most sensitive part of my rod. She kept looking at me with the CFM look that it was so hard for me to take my eyes off. I felt i reaching the orgasm faster than I thought. She must be a really experience sex machine, she stopped just at the right moment, with a gentle pull, i was led to the room with her hand on my rod.

Her room slightly smaller than jyaying was not as neat as when I first saw it. With a gentle push, I was on her bed, she sat on me with her tongue moving from my mouth to my nipples. Her breats hanging off her chest like papaya, swinging as she moved. She was rubbing her pussy against my thigh occassionally giving a loud moan. I must say she is juicer, I felt like she was urinating on my thigh. Then, with a swift action, she slotted my dick into her vagina and started riding like you will see on a horse. Her riding followed an invisible curve pave, thrusting her hips hard against mine, her breats swinging freely like they were 2 bouncing balls. I bent and tucked my head between them, they were soft and tender. I turned my head to the right and caught hold of the bouncing breast. I wanted to quench my thirst and help myself with the breast juice. We were both sweating. All these while she was controlling the pace, When I tried to slow down, she increased the tempo, she is wilder than jyaying. She stopped and with a quick turned, she was riding back facing me. I curled up my legs where she held my knees for support, I bent forward and put my hands crossed infront of her holding both her breasts, squeezing them hard. She had this amazing manoeuvre, she will stopped ridding once awhile, sitting on my dick and did a few circular rotation. it was probably too much for my dick to take it that I finally exploded and sprayed into her.

"Hey, that wasnt so bad!" she was panting as she said that. "I like you, and i m sure we will see each other very often!" with a wink on her face, she walked out giggling.

Now things are sure complicated. And i started to wonder if I was being used for her sexual need. Then the last thing I want to hear is, "Hey you girls are bad."

What the........ I m still in Fel's room and this is crazy.....
Someone stepped in...... I turned and saw

rob_onny
18-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Wow Bro Evantoh, now u'd Kimchi & Dim Sum... ;)
R u going 2 carry on w/the International Buffet?? :D
Pls have the International Buffet fast... :o

evantoh
18-01-2011, 03:59 PM
"Got you! You should see your face" laughing as she stepped in.
She is a bitch, if she is not that annoying, I would actually want to have more fun with her. I began to regret that I didnt make the decision of leaving the house.

It was not long before the other 2 came back.
We were all back to our own room where I m with Jyaying. Catherine's bf called off their relation this very morning. The other 2 went out to cheer her up while the bitchy Fel left halfway to join her bf.

"I didnt know you will actually worry about me." we were lying on the bed as she spoke. Somehow, she seemed to be affected by Catherine. We just cuddled and was having some small talks. She rolled and back faced me. "Would you marry me if you have met me before your wife?" I couldnt see her face. I was still hugging her from the back while she threw me that big question. Will I? I couldnt answer. That is a big IF. Will I? I am not sure if I should answer her. There was long silent moment.

"Is okay, the fact that you are thinking, I know where I stand." she said it softly.

That night, we were in that position with me hugging her from the back. I am not sure about her, but that night, my eyes didnt close. That night, I couldnt sleep.

evantoh
18-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Life changed after Jyaying entered. At least she filled up the column where my fiancee left. That is temporary. I know clearly that soon, after her posting ended, she will be back to korea. I have never treated her like FB. I probably did what most bf will do in a relationship, but strangely, both of us know that one day we will part. Maybe, for that very reason, We are enjoying every moment we had with each other.

We meet up during the weekdays, weekends outside and in her house. As much as I can, I try to avoid going to the condo because of Fel. When she is around, whe will always throw me the wick smile that sometimes, I wonder what is she thinking.

"I m working late and I m not sure what time I will end, maybe we meet tomorrow?" jyaying voice came over the phone.

With that, I called out those frens of mine and headed to the usual bar to talk cock. Guys being guys, throw them together and the few things they will talk about are, Sex, Women, Money, Cars, football. As usual, once awhile, when a lady walked into the bar, these frens of mine will start to make comments, remarks and even making lewd gestures to them. Oblivious to the action of these guys, I carried on with my drink.

They are harmless and always bragged about the conquests among ourselves. I m always the one listening without contributing. To them, I m probably considered to be the minority. Well, who knows?

The night went on with everyone listening to Dave's latest rendezvous with his secretary. Then everyone's attention except me, turned towards me, or should i put it, behind me. As usual, they had spotted a pretty lady walking into the bar.

"i m so going to get her number" proclaimed the player of the group, Phil. And so started the usual comments and laughters among themselves. I was totally absorded in my own world. Then, I saw eveyone getting really excited and heard one of them saying,"she is coming over, hey who is going to ask her?" With the discussion still going on, I tilted my head and saw a familiar face.

I stood up, I didnt realise she is here.

She walked over, and planted a small kiss on my lips, and whispered, "that should stop all the guys from getting close to me." With a smile, I turned and did a brief introduction. "She is Jyaying, my fren, excuse me for a while" I pulled her aside. The jaws of all my frens were touching the table. for once, I felt so good infront of them.

"That was a good one you pulled on me, how did you know i m here?" I asked
"My workplace is just nearby, if i dont see you here, I will just call you." she smiled.

We left early. That night I slept at her place. In the middle of the night, I woke up due to hunger. As i walked past Cat's room, I thought I heard her moaning. it was soft but audible to me. Hey, she had a new bf. I was smiling as I placed my ear against the door. The next thing I knew, I landed in her room. The situation was as awkward as you can imagine. Suddenly all the blood flushed my face and i m probably redder than a lobster.

"Sorry... I was......" I looked up and my jaw dropped

rob_onny
18-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Bro Evantoh, IMHO, u should distract her by bonking her in this spoon position (http://media.sexinfo101.com/positions/Spooning-7Final.swf) mah... :D
Then she'll forget what she'd asked mah... ;)
We just cuddled and was having some small talks. She rolled and back faced me. "Would you marry me if you have met me before your wife?" I couldnt see her face. I was still hugging her from the back while she threw me that big question. Will I? I couldnt answer. That is a big IF. Will I? I am not sure if I should answer her. There was long silent moment.

"Is okay, the fact that you are thinking, I know where I stand." she said it softly.
Wow... time for International Buffet leow... ;)
As i walked past Cat's room, I thought I heard her moaning. it was soft but audible to me. Hey, she had a new bf. I was smiling as I placed my ear against the door. The next thing I knew, I landed in her room. The situation was as awkward as you can imagine. Suddenly all the blood flushed my face and i m probably redder than a lobster.

Rasta Marley
18-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Ahem.....finally we will hear what's going on in the condo....looks like Fel and Cat are probably servicing each other, with TS probably being asked to join the party! He He He!! :p :D

evantoh
18-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Catherine was sitting on a 4 legged chair fully naked with a full human height A-frame mirror placed in front of her. One hand was rubbing her nipple, while the other hand holding onto to a dildo if i think that is what it was and it was inserted into her pussy. Hey wait a minute, there was another stick sticking out of her anal..... Her faced changed to a different colour, but my eyes were on somewhere else.

I was blacked out for awhile, then the pillow fell onto the floor and I looked up again, Cat slipped under the blanket and, "GET OUT!"

"sorry,... Sorry" I closed the door as I backed off. The locking mechanism doesnt seem to be working properly. Wow..... I couldn't shacked away the image in my mind as I walked to the kitchen. My dick had harden and my mind was full of her. She was masturbating in front of a mirror and she was doing 2 holes. She seems to be the most decent and turned out she is the wildest. Who could have thought of that......

I was eating my instant noodles while my mind was fantasizing Cat fucking her 2 holes in front of the mirror when I heard, "you better forget what you saw earlier!"

Cat had silently popped out of nowhere in front of me. "oh definitely, definitely!" somehow, she seems to be more agitated, "you are obviously thinking, you r such a filthy corrupted freak and you r still thinking!"

"hey, cool down, I didn't mean to go into your room and...... I didn't mean it ok." I looked up. Her workup must be quite intense as I can see her still trying to catch her breath and her forehead is cover with sweat. With a ponytail, she looked like a syt. I can't stop admiring her before I realized, piiiiyuck.I got a high five on my face. "hey, I didn't mean it ok, you don't have to...." before I finished, I got another one on the other side.

I was getting a bit pissed off, so instead of apologizing, I decided I will just do the hard way. "if this is what I get from watching you, I think is worth it." with a evil smile, "and yes, I m going to masturbate while fantasizing you masturbating your side." I thought this will make her mad. However, upon hearing this, she smiled.

Some1 told me you can never understand a woman. I truly believe in this statement. She came close to me and said, "if that is the case......"

Season_Tea
18-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Bro nice story n just up u!
Keep it up!!

Scary Tummy
18-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Camping here ... :)

evantoh
18-01-2011, 11:07 PM
Before I start, or maybe later. I would like to thank those who supported me. Thanks! My story paled against the bestest! When I started this story, I penned down the events that were memorable to me while the ladies were staying in my ex condo. In the cause of writing, i might have replaced some statements or words but seriously, that was about as close to what i can remember. As for the condo, I sold it later because I couldn't bear to stay in there. Every inch and corner reminded me of her. This story is not about how great i am. This is written on a night when i suddenly recalled her. To detail down every single bonk is pretty tiring. At this point, I decided not to say whether I had bonked all the ladies but, my encountered with them did open my mind and subsequent rendezvous with others. Sorry for being emotional here, but till today, she still hold an important part in my life.

Nevertheless, thanks for the time bros. Thanks for the points too. I just discovered that I can only up one person a day. I will return your points. PM me if u didn't receive. Give me another 2 or 3 more posts. I m wrapping up this story. Thanks!

evantoh
19-01-2011, 12:03 AM
It was about 1 month before their lease was out. Time had passed so fast. That particular Fri, Sat and Sun morning, the 3 girls will be going for a company retreat at Sentosa and the house will be empty.

As usual, I went over for a swim in the evening since I had nothing else better to do. Looking at my watch, I decided to go up to drink some beer and channel surfing. Till that day, I have never entered the house without the presence of any of the girls. But, since I know they won't be around, and I had nowhere to go, I decided to go up and laze.

I entered the house, walked into the kitchen and help myself to the beer. When I stepped into the living room, I bumped into Cat. She was holding on to her towel when she banged into me. And with that knock, her towel slipped and dropped onto the floor. Yes, 2nd time I saw her naked!

She was surprised to see me. Instead of getting angry, she smiled and asked,"still remember what you have promised?" She didn't even bother about her towel.

"yes, I remembered, I remembered that night too!" grinning as I said those words expecting some kind of reaction from her but didn't. "I thought u r at the retreat?"
"I left my file behind and I needed them for tomorrow. And since I m here, I might as well shower. And you?" she realized I shouldn't be here.
"I saw lights n came up to check" I came up with a crap excuse. "so, do u want me to do what I had promised you?" I changed the topic.

That night, she asked me, "if that is the case, would u dare to take up the challenge? Masturbate yourself while fantasizing me masturbating myself?" i was unable to commit to that when she said," I think this is too easy for you, would u dare to take up another level?"

I was thrown into an unknown territory, I didn't even know what's the next level? I asked and she just smiled. Not wanting to get myself into another shit, I didn't agreed. Girls know the weakness of guys very well. All they need to do is to hit the soft spot, and you will just agreed to anything they challenged you. She just turned, without looking at me, "coward!"

"wait, what did you say?" I sounded angry.
"coward! You heard me coward!" she said as a matte of fact.
"ok, I take ur challenge, where do we do it? Now?" I asked
"wait, I haven't thought of it and it won't be today. I will let you know!" with that she entered her bedroom.

"Ah yes, thanks for reminding me!" still smiling while I took the opportunity to admire her body. Boobs size small, about big A or small B, don't know about the actual sizing. Slimmest among the 3 but still has meat at the right place. She looked pretty fair with fleckles on her face. Her little forest was hiding her pussy, she was the only one that doesnt shave. All these while, she didn't seem to mind my scanning. She told me, I want you to...........

kaisamster
19-01-2011, 12:53 AM
very nice story....~~ can publish a book liao...~~~

Anyway did u get married now Evan ? curious?

azukibun
19-01-2011, 02:45 AM
camp here bro..since i can't power up you..so i vote five stars for your thread :)

gambit76
19-01-2011, 08:30 AM
Nice story going bro. Will definitely up you if i have the power. Nevertheless will still support your writing on this thread. Keep it cumming!!! Can't wait for your next installment...

rob_onny
19-01-2011, 09:43 AM
OMG... she wants u 2 eat her lah... :D
Pls continue w/the story fast... ;)
She told me, I want you to...........

nelson_c
19-01-2011, 11:30 AM
will sure buy your book if u publish the story...
well done

pcc01
19-01-2011, 11:37 AM
with 3 girls u must have felt like a king! cmapping:D

gaipauchi
19-01-2011, 11:37 AM
hey, man, very nice sexperiences; girls eating U up:D

evantoh
19-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Looking at her toys, I haven't had a single clue on how to proceed. She lay on the bed waiting, anticipating my move.

If Jyaying is a shy little lamb, then
Fel is a playful cat, but this Catherine, she is.....

"I want you to tie me up, torture me, hit me and play me" she looked at me lustfully. Her eyes opened wider as she said. I was quite in a daze..... What?? I didn't know she is into this. I m not into this SM. I didn't really know where to start and how. With a small dry cough, "err, u r kidding right?" she turned and I followed. She took out a small box, and placed in in front of me, with a lustful smile, "up to ur imagination, give me surprise!" sticks, vibrators, all kind of strange stuff that I don't even know they exist. Wow, I am not sure how.... I stood there motionless. Looking at all these toys, I just laughed! She was still waiting thinking I was thrilled, "so mr nice guy, r u going to punish me?" Actually, I had a cold feet, I looked at her, should I ask her where should I start?

However, my harden dick told me that I should just WACK, since she is into SM. I smiled when I looked at her naked body, lying almost motionless on the bed, with every breath, her chest moved, her eyes half closed and she was enjoying the moment that she will be punished, be served with unknown surprises, tortures.

I walked out to the storeroom, I remembered I had helped Jyaying to tie up the books with raffia string and it was kept somewhere there. Probably like a thief going through a house, I searched and found the string. And a big grin appeared on my face.

The bed, a typical single person bed, one with a metal bed rest and that was where I tied up Cats hand, one at each corner. I m pretty good with tying if you know my profession. Then, I stuffed her mouth with a squeeze ball and that kept her mouth opened in a big O position. To make sure she doesn't pop out the ball, I covered it with her scarf. I m pretty sure that unless I untie, no chance she can do it without her hands. Now, the legs, I tied one of her legs, threw the string under the bed to the other side, and make sure it was very tension when I tied her other one. Each string was quadruple folded and even I couldn't break loose if u tie me.

Through her toys, I picked up a vibrator and inserted into her vagina, and my other hand, putting lubricant on a string of beads about the size of 20cents coin. With the vibrator still on, I slowly stuff the beads one by one into her anal hole, with every one bead into her hole, she will go into a frenzie trance state and at the same time, trying to wiggled herself out of her restraints. All i can hear from her, was "ahhhh.....mmmmhhh... Aaahhh...ww" This turned me on like SIAO. I actually enjoyed this experience. One by one, it disappeared into it until left the string. I looked up and she was sweating. Before I pulled the string, I realized I always wanted to try this. I left the vibrator on in her vagina and gone into the kitchen. She was swirling around like a snake where her legs were literally tied in a very big v shape.

I returned with an aroma candle, yes, I saw before and I wanted to try. I titled the candle a bit, and the liquid wax dropped on her tit. Probably it was painful as I saw her starting to move away when I tried again. I have to use my body weigh to restrain her. "Oooooooo" that sounded like she was in pain. I m not sure, I don't have to care do I?

I took out her vibrator and it was wet. Wet stains on her bed sheet below her pussy. I stuffed my index and middle fingers into it, ramping it hard and fast. I can see she was trying to close her legs but no, she can't, the only movement she can do was shifting her hip away from my fingers thrusting. She lifted up, I followed, she shifted right and my fingers were still in. The whole bed was shifting due to her struggle. Suddenly, a gush of liquid flow out from her pussy. she seems to quiet down for awhile. I took out my fingers, stuffed the vibrator back and turn to max power. I pressed her hip down and applied the shaving cream I took from jyaying's toilet. I left my shaving stuff in her toilet. It was tough due to the occasion struggle and wiggle, I had shaved her pussy, I looked at her, I can't tell whether she was angry, enjoying or in pain. All these expressions compressed into one and that was what I saw.

We agreed that I can masturbate myself while torturing her, but..... I seriously wanted to slot my harden to the max dick into her. I leaned to her and asked, "sorry, but I am really turn on by you. And I am asking you, can I fuck u?" her eyes opened wider and stared at me. "mmmm jdhd eewsks....shjsjdh" I smiled, and said, "you can use your head!"

My dick slipped in like a it was on a waterslide. It was so well lubricated. I pumped hard and fast, the thrill of having sex with a restrain girl was different. I stopped halfway, my finger reached for the string, with each gentle pull, she gave a twitch. Once all the beads were all out, I reached out for a smaller stick, transparent with a small mushroom head at the tip. I searched her anal hole with my finger as my dick was still in her pussy. Once found, I slowly slot it in. I have to bent in a contorted position to pushing the stick in and out of her anal hole. Slowly, I found the rhythm and I was fucking her 2 holes at one go.

In the car, we were pretty quiet. I was sending her to sentosa. It was a weird encounter but that was by far the best sex I had. It was a thanks, hi, bye and see you till sentosa. She was angry? I can't tell, but my perspective changed.

evantoh
19-01-2011, 05:07 PM
I was looking through the small window looking aimlessly, trying to search for something that I can focus on. I took a flight and was on my way to meet my fiancée. Sitting on the window seat, I was wondering how she was feeling a week ago?

More than half a year had passed. I had different encounters. They came and my life was changed and became a bit exciting. Fel, only that one and only encounter, we didn't have any more adventures and I was quite thankful. Cat, our attraction to each other was different, maybe lust, but nonetheless, it was a whole new experience, we had a few more exciting exchange after Jyaying left. As for jyaying, she was different.

One week ago, the day had come. She was not the last but the only one that I sent to airport. She was taking the afternoon flight. That morning, after breakfast, we were on the way to airport. We had some occasion exchanges but overall, we were pretty quiet. That day, we didn't even hold hands.

The time was running and never once stop. The announcement was broadcasted and jyaying had to go. Before she stepped into the gantry, I pulled her back, this was the moment that I had to tell her"hey jyaying, you know the question you have asked me, I have the answer, I want you to know......." she placed her finger on my mouth and her voice was so soft that I almost couldn't hear. "please don't say it, ........please....." with probably the last kiss, she turned. I thought I could hear her saying,"I know the answer"

She never turned back, she just walked and walked till she disappeared among the crowds. I wanted to tell her that if I have met her before my fiancée, she would have became my wife. Did she know the answer?

rob_onny
19-01-2011, 05:20 PM
I guess Jyaying knew your answer... so sad... :(
I wanted to tell her that if I have met her before my fiancée, she would have became my wife. Did she know the answer?

gaipauchi
19-01-2011, 08:00 PM
so that's it with d 3 girls, anymore new n beautiful tenants?:D:D

evantoh
19-01-2011, 08:24 PM
so that's it with d 3 girls, anymore new n beautiful tenants?:D:D

Ha ha, i tot it will be bery boring if i detail all the sex we had. I didnt expect to carry on for so long.

Subsequently, i did rent out to a few malaysians and 2prc. Maybe i leave it for other day. No energy to carry on. Have respect for other bros for their contributions! Take care. :)

evantoh
19-01-2011, 09:39 PM
very nice story....~~ can publish a book liao...~~~

Anyway did u get married now Evan ? curious?

I got married in 2007 till now.

Cytan7
19-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Hmm... felt sad for Jyaying :(

relaxguy
20-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Hmm... felt sad for Jyaying :(

Hi Bro,
dont feel sad, seems like its the rule of thumb in life...

do you know that strangely, its the nicest and the prettiest girls that dont get what they want and also stay single? Its strange and defies logic, but it seems that the bitchy, ugly and the rest gets hitched on much easier and those close to "prefection" are left on the shelves.

I remember another bro previously mentioning the same things and with this story seems to even highlight this even more....

I have a few FBs right now that have kind characters, nice face, good body, working abilities and all you want but are just not married or without bfs.... i would have married them if i met them earlier than my wife, but then again, there is not ifs in life....

is it because the ladies are too confident, too perfect that man actually does not dare to approach them? at 37, 40, most likely they are never going to get married even though they look like 24....

sometimes, i feel sorry for them... such prefect specimens, would have done the human race a huge service if they have kids and pass on this good genes... but no.... true is not to be...

Bros here, please comment if you have any thoughts....

sf49ers
20-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Tis better to have loved and lost, than not have loved at all??

Dismyname
20-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Nice story TS. Thumbs up!

evantoh
21-01-2011, 09:03 AM
Bros here, please comment if you have any thoughts....

I don't speak for the girls and maybe I m wrong. Most girls tend to start with an idea, probably an unrealistic one to begin with. They compare, choose and maybe even pick on the flaws of the guys when come to dating or even marriage. For guys, the moment we felt that the girl is the one, we will settle and move to the next stage. We accept who she is and look beyond their flaws.

It is more like shopping, girl will compare brands, price and .... I don't know. And when they realized that the very first item they saw is what they want, they gone back and is gone.

Guys, probably the most after browsing, check the price, feel is right and pay on the spot. Of course, when time to come, they will see something better, but they already have it, all left then will probably be hoping that the item will find someone who will appreciate her.
:(

rob_onny
21-01-2011, 10:03 AM
Bro Evantoh, IMHO, some very rich guys will still buy these items...
(even they'd already have one)...
& most of the time, they'll keep these additional items in some other secret locations... ;)
Guys, probably the most after browsing, check the price, feel is right and pay on the spot. Of course, when time to come, they will see something better, but they already have it, all left then will probably be hoping that the item will find someone who will appreciate her.
:(

Nichkhun
21-01-2011, 11:17 AM
very nice story bro!

samseng27
23-01-2011, 08:01 PM
I love u... U make my life more exciting...

dennischan
02-02-2012, 05:42 PM
thanks evan bro for the story. very interesting.

Noobster30
23-02-2012, 01:56 AM
Thanks for your experience TS. i dunnoe how to up u....

r0y1981
23-02-2012, 10:15 AM
Thanks for sharing your story bro! your really one lucky man! :D