PDA

View Full Version : Chio babe in katong plaza

Lionrod32
13-01-2011, 11:46 PM
On route to parkway parade, I was walking along the corridor of katong plaza towards roxy square ...... Not really familiar with katong plaza ..... When I walked past a shop (I think it might be a massage parlour) I took a quick look .... Wow wow .... a super chio syt sitting on a sofa chatting with her friend ....
Long hair, fair and slim ....

As I was walking past, she looked at me and and smiled at me .... Kana electrocuted lah .... I smiled back but had to move on as I had an appointment .... Such a pity lah ,...

Any bro knows whether there is any interesting place in katong plaza? The girl is really a gem

Lionrod32
15-01-2011, 11:42 AM
I might be in roxy II instead of katong plaza (tks to a bro feedback) .... What I remember is that there is a furniture shop in the middle on the second floor ... And the shop I saw the girl is located at the end of the second floor ...

justforfun21
07-05-2011, 04:31 PM
If there is a furniture shop, its Roxy. btw, can you PM me the details of the shop and its surroundings? I just went down today after polling and I couldn't find the described shop

Rasta Marley
07-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Bro Lionrod, Bro Jusforfun is correct, this is Roxy Square and not Roxy Square 2 which connects to Roxy Mercure Hotel. Interested to know as well the location....which side of the furniture shop?

If there is a furniture shop, its Roxy. btw, can you PM me the details of the shop and its surroundings? I just went down today after polling and I couldn't find the described shop

shawnanderson
11-05-2011, 12:53 AM
there are 2 chio syt in roxy square also. they are working in a spectacle shops b/w roxy sq 1 and 2.:)

daring70
11-05-2011, 07:40 AM
YES !! finally someone noticed, indeed the spectacle shop chick is quite yummy, super vain too, always checking herself out in the mirror :)

mr_missile
11-05-2011, 07:58 AM
there are 2 chio syt in roxy square also. they are working in a spectacle shops b/w roxy sq 1 and 2.:)

YES !! finally someone noticed, indeed the spectacle shop chick is quite yummy, super vain too, always checking herself out in the mirror :)

damn, can't read what you bros wrote. time to go check on my eyesight liao! :p

StarMex
11-05-2011, 08:53 AM
ohhhhh.......
they must be having good business from this publicity.

Any photos? haha