PDA

View Full Version : Stud 100

Wetdevil
05-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Just bought this delay spray from 1 of the shop at GL. But was curious how should i used it ? Where actually shall i spray ? Cause i tried yesterday n sprayed at my little bro head but seems like no effect so wonder can anyone give me a detail info how i should use this spray to make it more effective.
:)

Asian_Man
05-09-2004, 11:12 PM
bro,

just spray it on the dick head, wait for 5 to 10 min then the head will have a numb feeling......just dont spray to much and too often.....if not your dick wont be able to stand hor......

Try not to use so much not very good.... :D

kiama
05-09-2004, 11:19 PM

Wetdevil
06-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Tks for Bro Asian_Man and Bro kiama by replying else i be still blur how to use it haha. Ok can i asked another question that may seems stupid or maybe lazy to try.

If the head is numb does it means even i have foreskin i got bj or hj will the duration still last longer or maybe the same cause the foreskin may make me high and eject out fast :confused:

Asian_Man
06-09-2004, 12:29 AM
Tks for Bro Asian_Man and Bro kiama by replying else i be still blur how to use it haha. Ok can i asked another question that may seems stupid or maybe lazy to try.

If the head is numb does it means even i have foreskin i got bj or hj will the duration still last longer or maybe the same cause the foreskin may make me high and eject out fast :confused:

will defenitely last longer.....stud 100 is a anestatic... that is what is use for lor... :p

Wetdevil
06-09-2004, 12:38 AM
Just by spraying on my head or must i spray on my foreskin too? Really very sorry to keep asking silly question. :confused:

Asian_Man
06-09-2004, 12:55 AM
Just by spraying on my head or must i spray on my foreskin too? Really very sorry to keep asking silly question. :confused:

Just the head will do...... :D

Wetdevil
06-09-2004, 01:03 AM
:D Tks bro Asian_Man

Asian_Man
06-09-2004, 01:20 AM
no problem :D just up my rep lor

bongster
06-09-2004, 10:44 AM
Hey if u use this, sometimes ur dick will have a smell and when ur gal does a BJ, they can know this.

diesel
06-09-2004, 03:18 PM
I travelled alot and let me share with you.

1. For your info, there are "real" and "fake" Stud 100.
2. There are 2 manufacturers.
3. The real one from Europe. The fake one from elswhere.

mikewhisky
06-09-2004, 03:40 PM
Hi bro Wetdevil can u please tell me which shop at GL is selling this spray as i was looking for sometime but cannot find. MANY THKS.

sibaysong4u
06-09-2004, 08:20 PM
Hey if u use this, sometimes ur dick will have a smell and when ur gal does a BJ, they can know this.
And her tounge will become numb.

Wetdevil
06-09-2004, 10:54 PM

Well maybe used it before you go for the gal, and when we do the bathing she will wash it away so the smell may not be as strong as before. But heard that Indian god lotion is having more smell that stud 100. Btw are stud 100 an illegal medicine ? Else how come only mamashop or whatever shop which i dont know selling n not Watson n other branded store selling it. :)

kiama
06-09-2004, 10:54 PM

Wetdevil
07-09-2004, 12:40 AM
Well 1st suffered later enjoy, thats the feeling u have when applied it. :D
When spray as mentioned by bro who try it before, u feel yr dick head
in pain as if many needles poking them, but about 10 mins later its numb. Hahaha, so after that you can enjoy yrself without worrying coming out too fast.

--> IMO, you wont be able to enjoy the feeling like before as yr dick is really numb. Due to this, i may not try to use it often else i would lose touch of how wonderful gal doing bj on us. IMHO think we may be more sensitive if we stop using this for a long time. Hmm but everyone may have their own preference.

So bro kiama maybe you should try it in Spore 1st, like how much
to spray to last the duration you want :cool:

kiama
07-09-2004, 12:43 AM

ayako
07-09-2004, 12:54 AM
effect will fade if wash too much specially if use soap. just wash till the smell and oily feeling disappear can already. any more washing is as good as not applying.

be careful not to apply too much if not cannot cum. once i applied too much and punished a girl for almost an hour and in the end never cum. luckily girl never bleed. :D