PDA

View Full Version : Another DG town to consider other than CA, CP and HJ

rickytay
13-01-2011, 01:01 AM
Recommendation from a "ex-player"!!!

Having "soak" in southern China (Guangdong) for more than 5 years, I realize that a lot of you guys always mention CA , CP and HJ.

For someone who had been soaking there for more than 5 yrs (moved back Sg recently), I just find that CP is kinda over rated. I would like to recommend another route where you guys can move on.

Upon arrival in HK or SZ, gt the drive to drive you to Yantian (雁田)Yi An hotel 怡安大酒店.

This is actually my preferred playground, reason been it's just beside Sz(30-40mins ride) and the hotel itself have got Sauna and KTV.

If brothers are going in group, you can even request for fishtank viewing with babes "swimming" in their birthday suit. However pricing wise maybe more ex. Than CA. But the quality is superb!!! Had a 600 cat ger from a minority race, whose skin is sooooooo tender and white that the ink will drip off the skin!!! Too bad she left shortly during the CNY.

For the KTV, similar to CP where it's a supermarket for you to choose! Price ranging from 2/5/8, 3/6/9 and 3/8/1200. So far my visits there had Always been sextifying and leaving as a happy man!!!

Been near to Sz, a trip to Hua Qiang Bei(shopping for electronics items) plus spa can also be arranged on your day of departure especially if you going Hm by tiger air, the flight board at 11pm.

Not forgetting the clubbing scene in Sz is also unbelievable. A buddy of mine came over and for 3 nights, different ONS!!

If anyone is keen to try out the new iternary, I will provide any brothers with the ctc number of the relevant department. (I.e, ctc of driver to pick u to that hotel, room booking got sauna and ktv etc...)

Cheers all brudder!!! When you are "doing" the act, please give another thrust on my behalf!!!:D

P.S other than Yi An hotel, there are also others in the same town...e.g Da Shi Jie...

SCB2011
13-01-2011, 02:09 AM
Recommendation from a "ex-player"!!!

Having "soak" in southern China (Guangdong) for more than 5 years, I realize that a lot of you guys always mention CA , CP and HJ.

For someone who had been soaking there for more than 5 yrs (moved back Sg recently), I just find that CP is kinda over rated. I would like to recommend another route where you guys can move on.

Upon arrival in HK or SZ, gt the drive to drive you to Yantian (雁田)Yi An hotel 怡安大酒店.

This is actually my preferred playground, reason been it's just beside Sz(30-40mins ride) and the hotel itself have got Sauna and KTV.

If brothers are going in group, you can even request for fishtank viewing with babes "swimming" in their birthday suit. However pricing wise maybe more ex. Than CA. But the quality is superb!!! Had a 600 cat ger from a minority race, whose skin is sooooooo tender and white that the ink will drip off the skin!!! Too bad she left shortly during the CNY.

For the KTV, similar to CP where it's a supermarket for you to choose! Price ranging from 2/5/8, 3/6/9 and 3/8/1200. So far my visits there had Always been sextifying and leaving as a happy man!!!

Been near to Sz, a trip to Hua Qiang Bei(shopping for electronics items) plus spa can also be arranged on your day of departure especially if you going Hm by tiger air, the flight board at 11pm.

Not forgetting the clubbing scene in Sz is also unbelievable. A buddy of mine came over and for 3 nights, different ONS!!

If anyone is keen to try out the new iternary, I will provide any brothers with the ctc number of the relevant department. (I.e, ctc of driver to pick u to that hotel, room booking got sauna and ktv etc...)

Cheers all brudder!!! When you are "doing" the act, please give another thrust on my behalf!!!:D

P.S other than Yi An hotel, there are also others in the same town...e.g Da Shi Jie...

sounds interesting :)
If I drop by for a 3D2N trip...... how much should I budget? :D

rickytay
13-01-2011, 02:30 AM
3d2n

Eg
Arrived Sz Friday late night via tigerair.
Sleep in spa including clean massage or dirty massage, cost ard rmb 300 or go club hotel rmb 300 plus plus drinks rmb 1k for ard 2 bottles.

Next morning, do RnR then afternoon move to sauna, car ard rmb 100 sauna rmb 500 - 800. 2-3 shots!!!

Dinner and ktv rmb 688 for beers and Rmb 160 for rm and rmb 800-1200 overnight. Another 2-3 shots.

Next morning, rmb 100 back to Sz, OTOT either spa, shopping or dirty massage.

Depends on ur agenda and what u wanna do.... But min at least 5 shots in 3 days...think u gotta rest a few days after coming back b4 u do it !!!

Don't sway sway come back and wife ask for ur homework!!!:D

kryogenics
13-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Bro,

Yantian used to be very happening like 4 years ago but after the financial crisis

the major industrial zone jinfenghuang (金凤凰) was hit very badly. Alot of factories moved out and lots of KTV and footie massage lost business.

大世界酒店 ( dashijiejiudian) newly renovated like last year is not bad and sauna service is better than CP. The downside is that there is nothing to do around the area.

Yantian is location in Fenggang Town Dongguan City near 沙令汽车站。between Tangxia ( Dongguan) and Pinghu (Shenzhen), very industrialized area.

I think its good as a stop over bonk and forget, more than 2 days will be quite tough as there is nothing to do.