PDA

View Full Version : My ex-Secondary school teacher Miss Lim!

nelson55
12-01-2011, 05:13 AM
Last night, I went to Amara Hotel to attend my cousin's wedding dinner. The usual lah, some sian thing cause must see all the family people there you never knew existed and also must give ang pow. Wah liao. Damn ex ok for one dinner. My mother kept saying must give Fatt Fatt 88. I think shit man one dinner 88 bucks, you think I print money meh. But here's the story... :)

nelson55
12-01-2011, 05:14 AM
So I was working working until about 6 plus then I thought wah liao, better start to get going, since can walk over, before the dinner can have a few hun gi before I go into the dinner. My office quite near, so I walked over. I thought aiyah never mind lah get it over and done with lor.

I got there and was greeting by my uncle and I congrats him on his son's wedding. Since its quite early so my cousin was there with his new wife (quite chio but looks a bit boring kind) and we were talking talking and they said, eh, Nelson, you are at this table with a lot of our friends, so you must be the talkative one, since you're part of the family hor. I said ok lor, no problem, talk cock sing song I bestest.

I looked at the seating plan and went over to table 29 and sat down. The table was still empty and I just sat there, playing with my iPhone and drinking a beer. Then to my surprise, someone tapped me on the shoulder... :cool::cool::cool:

Pilot Preceda
12-01-2011, 05:23 AM
i like the word 'bestest'...
please continue..

flexflex1
12-01-2011, 06:07 AM
Nice. Please complete your story asap. Can't wait ahaha :)

nelson55
12-01-2011, 06:11 AM
I also like the word "bestest" -

Plus now I'm in trouble cause neber sleep the whole night, fucking away and then now have to go to work in a few hours, sure die liao!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

Bros here who like my stories, please camp out. I'll type it as fast as I can over today and post it out part by part. As usual any upppzzz point is greatly greatly appreciate hor. Kam siah.

Joe Fox
12-01-2011, 07:03 AM
camper reporting

nelson55
12-01-2011, 07:09 AM
I stood up and shook the hand of the person who surprised me.

Me : What? Wah you are so familiar leh? But I can't really remember who you are...

She : Hello. I remember you ok when I saw you. Then I talked to your cousin and he confirm with me that it is you.

Me : Errrr. Shit I damn embarrassed. I forgot. But I know I know you leh.

She : Last time we saw each other was a long time ago lor. And my looks have changed of course... Let me give you a hint : Physics.

OH shit! Wah liao eh. Physics!!! She's my secondary school Physics teacher! Miss Lim! :eek::eek::eek:

Me : Wah, Miss Lim. Sorry my mind went blank just now. Just knocked off work. Damn tired. How have you been?

We both sat down and she also ordered a beer.

Miss Lim : Ok lor. Eh, don't call me Miss Lim lah. Call me Patricia. So long ago already. Now I also dun teach anymore.

Me : What are you doing now? Yeah, I also say you dun really look like the kind last time who will teach for very long one. And how do you know my cousin?

Patricia : Really meh? I thought I would be into it lor. But I guess cannot make it. Too sian already after a while. Last time teaching also a bit more siong. No computer to do this and that. Everything mark by hand. I know your cousin cause his wife is my colleague lor.

nelson55
12-01-2011, 07:10 AM
Me : Don't mind me asking eh, last time, when you were my teacher in secondary school, how old were you ah?

Patricia : About 20 I think. Dun remember already. So long ago.

Me : Yeah. Damn long ago. I'm surprised you still remember me.

Patricia : Yeah. I still do lor. You and your friends were so naughty. Hahahaha. Always never do homework one. And always tease the teacher. But cannot blame lah. Secondary 3 and 4 hormones going wild right?

Me : Yeah lor. That time curious mah. Never really went out with any girl before. Plus you were always dressed so well.

At this point, we were talking like old friends and I was like scanning her body up and down (secretly lah, dun get caught by your teacher!). For a woman her age, she must be at least 35 now, I think, wah liao, she's damn hot lor. She had shoulder length hair, tied back into a pony tail, with a long sharp face and a very cute smile. I also noticed a wedding ring on her finger... wah liao... wasted... :confused::confused::confused:

nelson55
12-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Ok now I have to go to work siah. Sure kenan today. No sleep last night... bros camping out here please have patience and wait a bit, maybe I can post during lunch break or maybe my boss is out stationed.

Relak man. :):):)

Sex stories ROCKS! Hope everyone here enjoys my stories!

chaivcvc
12-01-2011, 07:23 AM
Camping all my Army here for yr story man!!!!)))

rob_onny
12-01-2011, 07:54 AM
Wow Bro Nelson55, u bonk ur Miss Patricia Lim 4 the whole nite? ;)
Last night, I went to Amara Hotel to attend my cousin's wedding dinner.
Plus now I'm in trouble cause neber sleep the whole night, fucking away and then now have to go to work in a few hours, sure die liao!!!

gambit76
12-01-2011, 09:09 AM
Sex with teacher....i like :)

TangSeng
12-01-2011, 09:27 AM
wah nice...i had a very chio relief pysics teach when i was in sec sch too...camping here....yum yum....

alan0338
12-01-2011, 09:28 AM
the $88 spent should be no regrets liao :D

Tboon
12-01-2011, 10:01 AM
师生恋!nice 1 bro

libraguy75
12-01-2011, 10:34 AM
Wow Bro Nelson55, u bonk ur Miss Patricia Lim 4 the whole nite? ;)

Must be lar.
But if I was him, I would do the same !!
Cant wait for the rest of the story.

:)

libraguy75
12-01-2011, 10:35 AM
Sex with teacher....i like :)

HAHA...

I think all the bros would like that too hands down.

:)

libraguy75
12-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Camping in the office and hope that BRO Nelson55 would post soon.
I got 6 cans of tiger and fried chicken wings from nearby TUAS South canteen.
( Yeah guys, I work in a very ulu ulu place in spore )

Kana scolding from boss, si bei sianz...
Not going out for delivery liao.
Need to relax and maybe work after lunch if mood becomes better

nelson55
12-01-2011, 11:10 AM
She was wearing quite formal clothes, but like business looking, good enough for wedding I guess. A black tube top with a simple jacket over it and a long tight skirt. Wah looks damn sexy man. I remember even as a secondary school kid, we were always saying that she has nice tits. Looks like its true lor. I can see some cleavage from the angle I was sitting next to her. But the tube top is quite tight, so cannot see much. :mad::mad::mad:

Me : So what are you doing now?

Patricia : Oh, after I quit, I started working for an IT company, doing some consulting. Quite boring stuff. Then I got married a few years ago, and then I started to go into finance. Now I'm a private banker.

Me : Wah so good ah. Me I'm just a normal manager in an Import-Export company. Nothing to shout about.

Patricia : Ok alreadi lah, got job. You want to be movie star meh?

So the whole night, we TCSS and basically ignored most of the other people at the table. It was damn fun lor, like talking to an old friend. I'm surprised we clicked quite well, considering she's my ex teacher. We ordered beer after beer and wasn't really interested much in the food... and before I realized it, we were sitting a bit closer to each other and talking like old buddies.

nelson55
12-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Me : So how long have you been married?

Patricia : Oh, a couple of years now. Chris, my husband, he travels a lot, cause he's working for some foreign accounts. Also a private banker.

Me : Wah. Double good salary! You guys must be loaded. Where do you stay?

Patricia : Aiyah. Ok only lah. We stay near Tanglin Road there. Yeah, its a bit expensive the area but we think its a good investment.

Me : OF COURSE good investment lah! :eek::eek::eek:That area district 10 leh!

Patricia : HAhahahhahahha. Yeah lor. Ok lah. I guess we're doing ok...

The night passed very fast, actually I don't really remember what the whole dinner was about cause I was just engrossed in talking to Miss Lim... now Patricia to me...

ah rat
12-01-2011, 11:17 AM
TS, pls continue :D

nelson55
12-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Wahhhhh seems like a lot of bros like this story leh. I will work hard and try my best to type as fast as possible... but you know its hard cause I have to do it 'under the radar'. My boss is like watching lor.

But thanks for the encouragement - and the Uppzz points. Please keep the points coming, ok? THanks!
:p:p:p

nelson55
12-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Miss Lim looks a bit like this (maybe 40-60%) : :eek::eek::eek:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VAcnx9_DEvs/SdnB5tI1DsI/AAAAAAAAJNM/tjztjTnVg2g/s400/Atsuko-Okamoto-Japanese-Gravure-Busty-Big-breast-Sexy-Idol-04.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_d9f4N51KzSs/S6PGdHX9XdI/AAAAAAAATq4/IBxBCPwph5Q/s640/AtsukoOkamoto045.jpg

http://idl4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/127-435x600.jpg

http://idl4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/09.09.19-398x600.jpg

12-01-2011, 12:23 PM
wats next bro.

camping camping.

cupid xpress
12-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Woah Bro Nelson,
if Miss Lim look 30 to 50% like what you attached, I hoped one day you got chance to Lim her Chee Chap... :D :D :D
No hard feeling dude

nelson55
12-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Shit man, my boss stay back in office working. Plus today dunno why everybody stay back also, maybe wayang a bit like working hard - I was hoping to write the rest of the story for all the bros here to enjoy... but damn hard... but if you like sex stories you can check out my other ones that I have written :D:D:D :

Susan the hot German colleague
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=212672

CBD Colleagues (My sex-adventures at work)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=136961

Elaine and Jenny
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=174520

chinchiahoe
12-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Great thread bro TS. I'm sure many of the bros here including myself do have fantasies about our younger teachers when we were in sec schools. Growing up days mah....Sperms overflowing. Hehehe. :D

Hotel 81
12-01-2011, 01:21 PM
the $88 spent should be no regrets liao :D

Add in another $30 u can bonk her at Hotel 81

thickdick
12-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Nice story... keep it cumming... :D:D

TangSeng
12-01-2011, 01:27 PM
fuah... keep it cumming bro....

faith
12-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Shit man, my boss stay back in office working. Plus today dunno why everybody stay back also, maybe wayang a bit like working hard - I was hoping to write the rest of the story for all the bros here to enjoy... but damn hard... but if you like sex stories you can check out my other ones that I have written :D:D:D :

Susan the hot German colleague
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=212672

CBD Colleagues (My sex-adventures at work)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=136961

Elaine and Jenny
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=174520

nice story just up u cheers :cool:

pokeman71
12-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Another hungry MILF. Bro up your pts liao.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
12-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Wow..didnt know 20yrs old can teach in sec sch - havent even gone tru uni :D

Keep it up TS :p

Rasta Marley
12-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Hi Bro Nelson55

Keep it coming bro, we are now left in suspense just when the story is getting exciting:D

Miss Lim seems like a desireable MILF :p

Cheers!
Rasta Marley

BikinisLover
12-01-2011, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=nelson55;5581469]Shit man, my boss stay back in office working. Plus today dunno why everybody stay back also, maybe wayang a bit like working hard - I was hoping to write the rest of the story for all the bros here to enjoy... but damn hard... but if you like sex stories you can check out my other ones that I have written :D:D:D :

Everybody waiting by their pc, for you to continue la :D

nelson55
12-01-2011, 08:44 PM
Soon, the dinner was over and people started to leave. I looked at Patricia and she was a bit tipsy as we have had a lot of beer.

Me : Eh, Miss Lim. Do you want to go somewhere for another drink? I don't feel like going home yet.

I can see that she's quite high.

Patricia : Wah. Are you asking me out, you naughty boy?

Me : Just a drink only lah. Come on, its still early.

Patricia : Can. But I better leave my car in the hotel. A bit high from so much beer...

Me : Ok, we can take a cab somewhere.

Patricia : No lah. Lets just go to the hotel bar. Have a drink there and then I will take a cab home already.

Me : Also can lor.

So we went to to this bar in the hotel, I think its called Alphabet. Whatever lah. Who cares. As we walked towards the lift, I gently placed my hand to 'guide' her around her waist. Either she's really high or she's not fighting it, but her waist feels very 'skinny' with not much fats. I like!

In the lift, she leaned against the back wall, and I touched her arm and asked her if she is ok. She nodded and said she was a bit tired. I brushed her hair a bit and pushed it back to show more of her face and she looked a bit surprised (and a bit excited... I think...) but never stopped me. :D:D:D

nelson55
12-01-2011, 08:45 PM
I'm sure its because of all the alcohol that's giving me all this courage to be doing what I'm doing... hitting on my ex-secondary school teacher and also a married woman!!! We walked towards the bar and then I gestured to the waiter that we are 2 people and he showed us to a nice sofa where we sat down. Patricia kinda collapsed into the sofa and I asked for ice water first to freshen us up.

Me : Are you ok?

Patricia : Yeah, I'm ok. Just a bit tired.

Me : Me too. Work is very stressful?

Patricia : Work and also being married is stressful lor. Heng I don't have kids... or else worst. Got husband already cannot handle sometimes. Sometimes I just want to be alone, to do my own things. Why am I telling you all this!!!?

Me : Its ok lah. We're 'old friends' mah. Hahahhaha.

Patricia : Hahahhaha. True.

Me : What do you want to drink?

Patricia : Lets get a bottle of wine. My treat.

I'm not so much a wine person, but anyways, I also dun care.

Me : Can.

I asked for the waiter and chose a bottle of red wine and then minutes later he came over with the bottle and poured it into 2 glasses for us. I raised a toast.

Me : To old friends.

Patricia : To old friends.

She took a sip of the wine and put the glass down onto the table. Then we untied her hair and tidied it up before tying it up again. Wah liao. The sight of her doing that makes me damn horny as you can really her that she has quite a lot of tits on her body! At least a C cup! She caught me staring at her... :p:p:p

Patricia : What are you staring at?

Me : You lor.

Patricia : Hahahaha. Very good to stare meh? Old woman already...

Me : No lah. Not at all. You still look damn good for your age. I have been looking the whole night.

Patricia : Really? Huh. I didn't really notice.

We drank some wine and I topped up for her. She seems less tired and more relaxed now.

nelson55
12-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Patricia : Just now at the dinner was a bit too much noise, I nearly got a big headache siah.

Me : Yeah. It was very loud. I don't like wedding dinners very much. Too many people liao. Sian.

Patricia : Anyways, its much nicer here. With you.

Me : Yeah. I like talking to you.

Patricia : So you were saying you were looking at me? Why?

Me : Well, to be honest, I can't really help myself, lah, Miss Lim. I find you very attractive lor. Its as simple as that. I hope you dun find me too straightforward.

Patricia : Wow. Thanks for the compliment. No one has said that to me for a very long time! Well, after I got married I didn't really get to see much people cause I was working so much and also I try to keep business and personal life separate...

Me : Your husband neber tell you that you're sexy meh?

Patricia : I think he lost interest a couple of years ago alreadi. Its normal lah. It happens a lot in Singapore now. People very modern. They move on from what they like and what they don't like. I'm sure he has another girlfriend or something. That's why he's travelling so much.

Me : And you? Do you see other people outside? ;););)

Patricia : Not in the last few years, no. But its funny that you ask, cause its something that I've been asking myself these few weeks, if I should start seeing people again. I don't think my marriage is going to last very long...

Me : Wah. So pessimistic ah...

Patricia : Just realistic lah. Anyhows, sorry... it must be damn boring for you to listen to this lor...

nelson55
12-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Me : Its ok. I dun mind.

We drink another glass of wine. Then there was some jazz band that came on. Lucky not so loud... or else disrupt the mood!!!

Patricia : Why u never get married ah? Do you have girlfriend?

Me : Neber leh. Dunno. Dun feel like being tied down. To be honest, I just want to have fun in the world before getting married. Maybe I won't get married at all, cause I really like to have fun. Like go out late and dun go home and dun have to say anything to anyone kind. No, I dun have girlfriend, but since we're 'old friends', I'll be frank with you lor... I am sleeping with my best friend.

Patricia : Wah. So shiok ah. How is the sex?

Me : Aiyah, you know, hard core a few times, soon also lidat become soft core...

Patricia : Very true lor...

At this point, we were sitting next to each other on the sofa. Patricia has taken her jacket off and she's in her tube top and her long tight skirt. We sit and turn to each other and have our wine glasses in our hands. I gently put my hand on her lap, in one motion, after putting down my glass on the table. Wah, she neber swipe away my hand. Onz alreadi lor. :D:D:D

simple2kee
12-01-2011, 08:53 PM
good story! camping here for more updates. :)

lightyears
12-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Wah TS bro... last night nvr sleep, today go work, then still can write nice story... RESPECT MAN!

Chouryujin
12-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Another bloody sex bastard! Dying to get some jailtime is it? KNN!

nelson55
12-01-2011, 09:36 PM
I keep the story coming, you bros keep the points coming...! Can?

Thank you thank you. Glad that everyone is enjoying.

;););)

Cytan7
13-01-2011, 12:04 AM
Nice write up... keep it coming!

Laruto06
13-01-2011, 12:46 AM
more please , thanks

nelson55
13-01-2011, 03:18 AM
More coming soon, Bros. Typing as fast as I can... Steam... as I type I remember what happen last night... Steam... :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks for everyone's support! Please vote 5 stars for this thread!

naturegreen
13-01-2011, 04:19 AM
Patricia : Yeah. I still do lor. You and your friends were so naughty. Hahahaha. Always never do homework one. And always tease the teacher. But cannot blame lah. Secondary 3 and 4 hormones going wild right?

Is that how an educator should speak? TS please proceed and punish her. :rolleyes:

Miss Lim looks a bit like this (maybe 40-60%)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VAcnx9_DEvs/SdnB5tI1DsI/AAAAAAAAJNM/tjztjTnVg2g/s400/Atsuko-Okamoto-Japanese-Gravure-Busty-Big-breast-Sexy-Idol-04.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_d9f4N51KzSs/S6PGdHX9XdI/AAAAAAAATq4/IBxBCPwph5Q/s640/AtsukoOkamoto045.jpg

http://idl4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/127-435x600.jpg

http://idl4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/09.09.19-398x600.jpg

wa lan eh.... mai tu liao. Give her whipping....:D

joew2005
13-01-2011, 05:39 AM
please continue.

nelson55
13-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Something weird just happened. I logged on and suddenly, my points is like -238 and my power stripped. Before it was 238 and power 5. can some bro explain what is going on here? Huh. really weird. Can't be i was zapped 238 points in a few hours... what do you think? :eek::eek::eek:

I didn't do anything wrong!

Tai_zi21
13-01-2011, 09:10 AM
Something weird just happened. I logged on and suddenly, my points is like -238 and my power stripped. Before it was 238 and power 5. can some bro explain what is going on here? Huh. really weird. Can't be i was zapped 238 points in a few hours... what do you think? :eek::eek::eek:

Check with the boss... He might be able to tell you what happen....

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-01-2011, 09:26 AM
Did you zap someone leaving vulgar language or did domething against the rules of this forum :eek:

PM uncle Sam, he always gives a satisfactory answer.;)

nelson55
13-01-2011, 09:32 AM
No. The weird thing is that the points jumped... like when I was reloading the page... anyways... thanks bros. I will PM the Boss.

Wah liao sian.

Xgenre
13-01-2011, 10:31 AM
Can't be i was zapped 238 points in a few hours... what do you think? :eek::eek::eek:

It's more than 238 points. You've been zapped 476 points. Did you use vulgarity when you zap people?

nelson55
13-01-2011, 10:44 AM
I just got an email from the Boss saying that I left 2 zaps on 2 bros that has vulgar language in it.

I don't know how to prove it and also I don't have to... cause I know that I am telling the truth when I say that I didn't post those zaps.

Someone must have either used my computer when I am away (when I forgot to log out) or someone must have hacked and got my password. Anyways, I have changed my password already and will make sure that I log out all the time from Sammyboy forum everytime I leave the computer.

Lesson learnt. Always be careful of your passwords and log ins.

The 2 zaps are made on 2 posts that I have never read before, on 2 bros that I don't have any quarrel with. I don't see why or how I should zap them in that way.

Like I said, I don't need to prove anything here... points are just points... just want to let everyone know the truth about the situation. :confused:

ah rat
13-01-2011, 10:54 AM
TS, did u play with clone :)

gonggong18
13-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Hi keep going camping here

gonggong18
13-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Wow..didnt know 20yrs old can teach in sec sch - havent even gone tru uni :D

Keep it up TS :p

Can relieve teaching (before NIE) after "A" level, my girl was one of them

bombblast
13-01-2011, 11:49 AM
more please , thanks

nelson55
13-01-2011, 12:14 PM
Apologies to bros here. A bit low moral about the fact that someone used my account to zap people without me knowing. So I don't really have the mind to write today. Will try soon. :(

ah rat
13-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Hi keep going camping here

Bro, no need to camp, he no mood to write :cool:

azukibun
13-01-2011, 12:55 PM
caping here bro

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-01-2011, 01:57 PM
I just got an email from the Boss saying that I left 2 zaps on 2 bros that has vulgar language in it.

I don't know how to prove it and also I don't have to... cause I know that I am telling the truth when I say that I didn't post those zaps...

Since it's your account, w/e happens you should take full responsibility, whether what you said is true or not :)

Anyway just checking will you still continue this thread or Bo mood alrdy :D

rob_onny
13-01-2011, 02:39 PM
When Boss said u'd zapped 2 bros with vulgar language...
meaning that based on his record, ur nick had did it... period...
In any case, since ur nick had sent these 2 particular zaps out...
then ur nick will need 2 b penalized under current rules...
Someone must have either used my computer when I am away (when I forgot to log out) or someone must have hacked and got my password.

Xiao_Zhu168
13-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Last night, I went to Amara Hotel to attend my cousin's wedding dinner. The usual lah, some sian thing cause must see all the family people there you never knew existed and also must give ang pow. Wah liao. Damn ex ok for one dinner. My mother kept saying must give Fatt Fatt 88. I think shit man one dinner 88 bucks, you think I print money meh. But here's the story... :)

are u a student ??? if not u must be fooking cheapo !!!!

naturegreen
13-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Bro, no need to camp, he no mood to write :cool:

Give me also sure no mood liao :(..............

Xgenre
13-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Why don't you start a new nick? Cut and paste this story in a new thread. Then tell us you are Nelson55 reincarnated. We will then points to your new nick. Better to restart from 15 points than -268.

Then you can continue the story. The brothers who follow your thread, power all seem quite high.

sexmatrix03
13-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Why don't you start a new nick? Cut and paste this story in a new thread. Then tell us you are Nelson55 reincarnated. We will then points to your new nick. Better to restart from 15 points than -268.

Then you can continue the story. The brothers who follow your thread, power all seem quite high.

Yeah! We'll support!!
Just continue your story. ;)

sonicx01362
13-01-2011, 08:59 PM
You are right. Never leave your computer when you have never log out. Even when you have log out, people when good computer knowledge will know what you have been up to.,

They will be able to back trace what you have done, likw what my OC have DONEEEE!!!!.

take care and be careful..

nelson667
13-01-2011, 09:02 PM
Hi Bros out there who support this thread,

This is my new nick. I was previously nelson55.

Thank you for your kind support. I will continue writing from here.

:D:D:D

BigBoy2
13-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Me toooooooo.......

CuteWettie
13-01-2011, 10:34 PM

Yeah bro use this method! Will give you points when I can!

Xgenre
13-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Check this link out. Look at the signature, the date the nick was created and the number of points the nick has gotten. Starting a new nick is workable and has been done before, successfully.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5586233&postcount=18

manlikelove
14-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Good start la!! 88 la!!! i always imagine bonking a teacher when young. this remind me one story of mine. when got 'feel' will post it up. camp for more now..

manure
14-01-2011, 02:16 AM
1.3k posts in 2 months... wow

nelson667
14-01-2011, 06:15 AM
Patricia : What are you doing?

As I stoked her leg, I asked her,

Me : What do you think I'm doing?

Patricia : Lets finish our wine. I want to do this too.

Onz alreadi lor! We finished our wine in one big gulp (like drinking coke) and then I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Patricia : Not here. I don't want anyone to see us.

We walked towards the lobby and checked ourselves into a room. I asked for a high floor cause I like looking out into the city. She laughed when she heard it.

Patricia : Oh. So we're just looking outside at the Hong Sui izzit? :p:p:p

Me : Wah liao. You can be so lian at times leh.

nelson667
14-01-2011, 06:16 AM
We took the lift up to the room on the 15th floor. In the lift, I took her in my arms and started to french kiss her. Wah. Damn wet and shiok. Tongue in tongue action liao. I reached up and felt her body. Not one inch of fat. Plus her tits are damn soft, but a bit hard to tell cause she's wearing a bra. Might just be the bra soft. Hahahaha. I grabbed her ass, and squeezed it really hard and she has her hands on my ass too and was clearly enjoying this.

The lift got to our floor and we laughed and got out and started kissing and walking to our room. Wah. Damn hot siah. She walked in front of me and I stared at how her ass was moving left and right and left and right and I can't wait to see her naked in bed!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

She used the card to open the room door and went to the toilet immediately and I walked into the room and looked out into the horizon. It was already quite late and this is the part I like a lot too, to see the city in its quietness, with all the people sleeping while the action is just beginning for us.

nelson667
14-01-2011, 06:17 AM
I felt her hands wrap around me from behind.

Patricia : Wah. We're really here to see the view siah. You're so deep in your thoughts. What are you thinking about?

Me : I'm thinking about how I want to rape you lor. ;););)

I turned around and grabbed her and started kissing her. Deep. Into her mouth. She moaned and I took the rubber band off her hair and her long flowing hair fell all over us. I lifted her tube top over her, and saw that she was wearing a black strapless bra, with a very push up effect, showing a lot of cleavage. Mia tu liao, I quickly attacked her tits, sucking them like there's no tomorrow.

She helped me take my shirt and tie off and we threw our clothes onto the floor. I unzipped her skirt to find matching black panties and kissed around her thighs and her chee bye with her panties on. By now, she was damn hot and right into the action alreadi. Onz!

nelson667
14-01-2011, 06:18 AM
I unhooked her bra and saw that she has nice C-cup tits and quite soft, 100% natural one. I squeezed them and sucked them and her nipples were very delicious and light brown and very sensitive to the touch which erected really fast. I sucked and I sucked and she moaned "Nelson oh nelson suck me suck me!"

I dived down and started to lick her chee bye. It was already damn wet. A nice pink thin chee bye, very clean, no smell at all. She was already going crazy in bed, like having orgasms when I licked and licked and licked her. Then she screamed out : "I'm coming, I'm comiiiiinnnnnnggggg" And she came once and then she sprawled out in bed, exhausted.

Patricia : Come and fuck me. You know you want to fuck your teacher, right, you little naughty boy!

I climbed up and onto her. But first, I capped on. Heng I got some spare supplies in my bag. Or else terok. Dun know what to do siah. I took my big hard cock and rubbed it at the entrance of her chee bye. Rub and rub and rub while she looked at me, and you can see that she is really fucking enjoying it.

I plunged into her in one stroke and started to pump her really hard. Its a great view to see your ex-secondary school teacher under you, with her tits bouncing up and down and screaming out your name while you fuck her HARD and HARDER.

I turned her around, and plunged into her from behind. Doggy for a while and then she pulled away and pushed me onto the bed. And started to mount me, and fucking me really hard, her hands cupping her own tits. It was so wonderful, you cannot imagine how this feels like.

She came a second time, screaming in a high voice, gasping for air. And collapsing over me, while I gently fucked her from under. I whispered into her ear : "I'm not done yet leh."

So she came off, and took off the condom and started to give me a BBBJ. Wah liao. She can really suck man, this dirty bitch. Damn hiong. Very violent, but damn good deep throat BBBJ. One of the best I've ever had. I went with this 'program' and started to grab her head and fucking her mouth. Damn shiok.

I came in one mighty burst in her mouth. And the first fuck of the night is over. She slurped up every drop of my cum, and licked my cock as it dripped cum all over.

Stay tuned for more... :p:p:p

nelson667
14-01-2011, 06:21 AM
Hi Bros,

Hope you're enjoying the story. This is my new nick. I was previously nelson55. Please kindly upppzz my points if you like the story! Thanks!

Best
Bro Nelson :):):)

New year New Nick New Start? Huat ah!! 88!!

nelson667
14-01-2011, 06:23 AM
After hugging in bed for a while, stroking her back and squeezing her tits, we realized that we're both damn hungry cause we didn't eat much during my cousin's wedding dinner. So I ordered us some food and she went to take a shower. I turned on the TV and as it was really late, there was nothing much on, so I turned it off again.

She came out of the shower in her bath robe and I signaled her to come over and I kissed her stomach by parting the bath robe. She moaned. Then she bent over and kissed me on my mouth and then collapsed onto the bed. I went to the shower and took a long hot shower, which is something I like a lot too - to take showers in hotel rooms after a grand fuck.

The room service arrived and she helped herself to the food and I joined her and we had more wine as we ate.

Me : I'm very impressed with your performance leh, Miss Lim. A1 siah.

Patricia : Thank you thank you. You also kenan A1. :p:p:p

Me : I don't understand why your husband doesn't want to fuck you. You're damn hot. You got go gym ah? Your body damn fit siah.

Patricia : Yeah. I go gym almost every day, cause our condo got gym and I want to make full use of the facilities mah. Dunno leh, when we first got married, we were fucking and fucking all the time but after 3 years then maybe sian liao. Dunno. I mean, nothing big happened, we still love and respect each other a lot. But like I said, I think he has a girlfriend outside somewhere. But I also dun want to investigate lah. For wat. Divorce divorce lor. In Singapore, women get 50% of everything ok? Its his loss.

Me : Wah liao. Scary. I dun think I want to get married just because of this law siah. But I guess its good to protect women.

Patricia : I also say.

nelson667
14-01-2011, 06:23 AM
Ok, I don't know about you but what I'm looking at right now is a fucking sexy sight siah. Imagine a very young MILF in a bathrobe, on a hotel queen size bed, talking to you and eating some fish and chips... wah liao. This is the kind of image that I live for...! :D:D:D

I pushed the plates aside and kissed her. The table side clock flashed 3.20 am.

Ran my hands under her bathrobe and grabbed her tits while I deep french her. Damn shiok. Then as I was fully naked, she noticed my cock is already erected, she bent over and started to give me the second BBBJ of the night. Wah liao.

BBBJ BBBJ BBBJ BBBJ BBBJ BBBJ BBBJ BBBJ for a long long time, slurping, licking and carassing my cock and kissing and sucking my balls, I wished I can film this, man. But I don't want to start this habit... or else I'll get addicted to it...

nelson667
14-01-2011, 06:25 AM
We hugged and kissed for a long time while I played and rubbed her chee bye. After at least half an hour of this, while we were still hugging, I felt her pulling away a bit, her breath a bit short and quick starting up and I know that she is coming again.

So I rubbed her clit more and more vigorously, as she said softly over and over again : "Nelson, don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm cummmingggg..." And then she came with a series of jerks in her body, wah liao, it must have been a damn strong orgasm - I heard from a friend that the second or third orgasms for women are the bestest and strongest.

Patricia : That was amazing. I want more. I want you to fuck me the whole night, you naughty boy...!

So I obeyed my secondary school teacher. First I capped on, and then I turned her around and rubbed her wettness all around her ass. She soon realized what I was doing and was trying a bit to fight it, but I calmed her down...

Me : Don't worry, I know how to do this... it'll be good.

Patricia : I haven't had anal for a long time. Please be slow, ok? Sure pain one.

Me : Don't worry. Don't worry...

I kept repeated as I massaged the head of my cock near the entrance of her asshole and in a circular motion, slowly very slowly pushed it in, bit by bit. At first she was like : "Ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh" but then it quickly became a series of deep moans and before I knew it I had my whole cock in her ass.

I fucked and I fucked and I fucked her ass like I was the top student of my year in Secondary school. I pulled out my cock and took off the condom just in time to cum all over her back. She screamed a bit when the cum hit her body, I'm sure it was very warm.

We collapsed into bed. And slept. Exhausted.

Stay tuned for more... if this continues or not... its up to the bros here. We take a vote : Yes raise your hand, or No just sit still there... now start...

Good night everybody!!! :D:D:D

joeylow78
14-01-2011, 12:31 PM
yes yes yes.

Eric22
14-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Yes, I'm waiting too... :D

Tazz
14-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!

chrisz0n3
14-01-2011, 01:18 PM
I'm raising my hand but u can't see :D:D:D

nelson667
14-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Raise hand = Leave comments (and if possible, points) on each posting! IF I see enough hands, then the story will continue... on and on and onz!

Thanks!

storm70
14-01-2011, 03:20 PM
waiting for moreeeeeeeeeeee

jimboi
14-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Pls continue bro! Camping here!

waterbottle99
14-01-2011, 05:26 PM
Yessss continueeeeee

Cytan7
14-01-2011, 07:35 PM
You've never failed to impress all of us of your exciting story :D

sexmatrix03
14-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Raise hand = Leave comments (and if possible, points) on each posting! IF I see enough hands, then the story will continue... on and on and onz!

Thanks!

Of course raise hand!

Your points will come tomr once I recover.

Cheers!! ;)

nelson667
14-01-2011, 11:26 PM
I will start to write over the weekend, but would like the help of the bros here to keep the thread alive by posting to it so that its fresh on the front pages of Adult Discussions about Sex.

Glad everyone is enjoying the stories. Please keep the comments and the points coming! I need it to for my new nick! Right now, there's a long delay before any of my posts gets loaded onto the board as the system still reads me as a newbie (which I am totally not). So please be patient if I seem to have 'disappeared'.

:):):)

CuteWettie
14-01-2011, 11:30 PM
Please continue bro! Your miss lim is sure damn lucky to had such a good Fuck! Give you points after recharge!

itsmyfault
14-01-2011, 11:50 PM
lucky guy you lol

Tai_zi21
14-01-2011, 11:50 PM

Thanks!

Sorry to ask this ques

But if i dun like the story,does it mean i can zap u?

Cheers :)

MrBubble
15-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Interesting story TS. I remember a few teachers in sec school that me and my classmates used to fantasize abt. But never had any such good luck as you.

kurious
15-01-2011, 01:43 AM
Like your story, TS. Please continue and let us know what happened after that. More hot sex and no work? Camping here...!

Rydenx
15-01-2011, 04:05 AM
Please cont 10 hands up:):)

joew2005
15-01-2011, 06:29 AM
good morning la .....
Hope tat ts continues ..... not 4 ...

io33
15-01-2011, 10:31 AM
TS u literally fucked your teacher!
some more all three holes!

I SALUTE U!

nightfly1966
15-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Hi Bros out there who support this thread,

This is my new nick. I was previously nelson55.

Thank you for your kind support. I will continue writing from here.

U hv my support bro nelson667!:D

diputs1269
15-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Support you here, even my little brother is also up..:D

lawrencex
15-01-2011, 12:44 PM
nice one

but teacher got say 'sian' one meh? hahaha

callim2
15-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Yes..... pls come back for more bro...

astro-boy
18-01-2011, 10:50 AM
bro, dont keep us waiting on such a good story....

come come come back...

Stormguard
18-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Keep it coming bro!

pcc01
18-01-2011, 02:35 PM
nice! lucky wedding dinner, me have no points so just voted on the thread :p

michaelrocksam
18-01-2011, 06:06 PM
You've never failed to impress all of us of your exciting story :D

bro,

its sexciting as well :D

unsung80
18-01-2011, 09:30 PM
quickly update! can't wait for more.

whatthefuk
24-01-2011, 05:39 AM
camping here

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-01-2011, 10:04 AM
I will start to write over the weekend, but would like the help of the bros here to keep the thread alive by posting to it so that its fresh on the front pages of Adult Discussions about Sex.

Glad everyone is enjoying the stories. Please keep the comments and the points coming! I need it to for my new nick!

Your last weekend & the previous weekend is over :eek:

Bros here kept your thread on top by posting & supporting you as above..
Bros here gave you points as above when you old nick got "punished" by Sam when actually we do not need to do that..

Now you disappear...:eek:

shibume
24-01-2011, 10:31 AM
Woah Bro Nelson,
if Miss Lim look 30 to 50% like what you attached, I hoped one day you got chance to Lim her Chee Chap... :D :D :D
No hard feeling dude

You can always go to a porridge stall and order "Chee Chap Chok". lor! :D

gonggong18
27-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Dear TS pl continue

atlarg
27-01-2011, 10:56 PM
so bro can intro ur teacher to me.. loves to have a drink w her

diputs1269
29-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Dear TS, come back quick or else my little bro getting soft :D:)

joew2005
29-01-2011, 11:46 AM
alamak ..... CNY not here yet,but where r u(ts) ??

BCL25
14-09-2011, 12:05 PM
good story, please continue

burner6
14-09-2011, 01:36 PM
good story dude.. but you are missing!!!!

alphabeta
14-09-2011, 03:35 PM
great story! keep it up!

Syrus
15-09-2011, 03:03 PM
no actions for nearly 9 months...
what happened to miss lim?

xiaosiong
15-09-2011, 11:26 PM
TS come back!!

RiderHong
16-09-2011, 01:16 AM