PDA

View Full Version : Peoples Park Suprise

katei pinoy
05-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Seems like no brother willing to give me any response for my request,one brother gimme a fake number too.So I decided to try my own luck ...

Today was walking along Peoples Park and saw a very sexy gal,walking quicky
towards me, look really pretty with long hair,and dress with a white singlet, revealing her cleveage, She was really a head turner , as she disappear into the corner....

I suspect she is working in one of the shop, just wana see her again, so I search the whole of Peoples Park and later when I walk along the rows of shop again saw her standing outside and asked me " Yao An Mo Ma?" , Bingo Qucikly I said yes, and ask " duo shao chien?" How much ? The price was $40 for an hour, so I went into the Shop and tell her that I want her to massage me..
At this point of time, My Brother was erected and she lead me to a room.

The room come with basin only , I changed into my birthday suite and waited for my sexy goddess..

AS my Sexy goddess enter , I really like her white singlet , really sexy and mini skirt, reveals her C cup nene and smooth arm and baby Fat legs..

As she ride on me, giving the Raba raba, I ask her how long has she work here, she replied only Few days, I take it ask as causal conversation and did not take her words seriouly, but I count myself lucky to have such a Chick masssage for me, as she massage me, her silky hair swept across my backside, really feel the sensation.. and she looks really sexy under the dim light, I keep turning my head back to see her, and AutoRoaming started automatically, and she did not resist..
As she knee down, I saw her almost transarent undies, blood rush towards my Didi and I request her to massage my chest, she willingly agree, and I slowly massage her tigh and move my fingers into her undies, She giggles and ask me
"yao Bu Yao?" I ask her How much, and She reply " $120" I bargain to $100.
then she return with a condom, and put it on for me.

I start with missionary style, and really enjoy my FS, but was afraid to do it in
the small cubicle, but do not want to miss these great chance, after putting on the Condom, I insert my AK47 lau cheng into her wet pussy...
As I slowly trust her, she moan softly and enjoy it, I lick her Pink nipples and kiss her cheeks and push in deeper as she moans louder, I was afraid that she moans louder and fiinish off with a few strokes, She really has a tight holes and smooth tender skin, like those 18 Yr old JC gals.. at last she gimme a hug and told me that she enjoy the session today , and ask for my return..

Later I found that she is only 20 years old, phew wat a lucky day!

Verdict

name :Moon
Face: 8.5
Skin:Smooth
Hair: long Silky
Height:1.63M
FJ: tight holes and good looking face make up for her inexperience.
Massage: 2/10

RTF: YES, but not in Massage Shop, May ask her out in near by budget hotel
for a nice F"

ahkong
05-09-2004, 08:10 AM
Is it Peoples Park Complex or Peoples Park Center? Thanks!

psonic
05-09-2004, 08:31 AM
bro, can give more details on the location ? which level ?

lemonteao
05-09-2004, 09:11 AM
Tried Xiao Ke(from Fujian ard 25yrs old) on Pearl Centre. The one near vegetarian restaurants. 2nd shop

Face=7.5
Boobs=7 (fake)
BJ=5.5 (No suction and look at u when BJ)
Body=7(some fine armpit hair... yucks, else could have give more)
FJ=6.5(Room is too small, plus all the sound from the massage bed when FJ... real noisy)
RTF= Save for cat 150.

Tried LiLi(From Vietnam ard 30+) 3rd floor. Along with alot of Massage Shop.

Face=6
Boobs=5
French=deep... she hungry for your tongue... like to suck it!
BBBJ=8(She did it after my long day of hardwork and swallow every dirt she could find... I did request for condom but she is just to hungry for it ! )
Body=6 (No shape... lotsa baby fats)
FJ=9 (She locked the door and we do it everywhere inside the shop, stand, walk, sit, side... ...)
RTF=yes.... she is damn horny if u trigger her
Damage=($20 massage + $30-60 FJ) tried 3-4 times already

Pui Ong
05-09-2004, 01:01 PM
Tried Xiao Ke(from Fujian ard 25yrs old) on Pearl Centre. The one near vegetarian restaurants. 2nd shop

Face=7.5
Boobs=7 (fake)
BJ=5.5 (No suction and look at u when BJ)
Body=7(some fine armpit hair... yucks, else could have give more)
FJ=6.5(Room is too small, plus all the sound from the massage bed when FJ... real noisy)
RTF= Save for cat 150.

Tried LiLi(From Vietnam ard 30+) 3rd floor. Along with alot of Massage Shop.

Face=6
Boobs=5
French=deep... she hungry for your tongue... like to suck it!
BBBJ=8(She did it after my long day of hardwork and swallow every dirt she could find... I did request for condom but she is just to hungry for it ! )
Body=6 (No shape... lotsa baby fats)
FJ=9 (She locked the door and we do it everywhere inside the shop, stand, walk, sit, side... ...)
RTF=yes.... she is damn horny if u trigger her
Damage=($20 massage + $30-60 FJ) tried 3-4 times already

Bro give more details of the shop leh??If not PM me the shop name and will bonk her right away.

chimera
05-09-2004, 01:03 PM
brother katei pinoy,

PP Centre or Complex. Read until steam already......must visit this place man :D

owen10
05-09-2004, 01:12 PM
Verdict

for a nice F"

bro tho u had only 2 posts so far but i muz say u wrote well, n wrote like a lao jiao indeed. i thk some bros may even have added to yr rep pts had u completed yr FR with d location. Peoples' Pk area very big leh - could be complex or centre - n both alone account for more than 50 TN shops. care to shed more details else can PM me? thanks :)

asdfghjkl
05-09-2004, 02:51 PM
steamy FR ler.. but where is the shop afterall??

Yuppies
05-09-2004, 03:16 PM
Yo guys i think dun bother to ask him where is it anyway....
Study his message i think he is pretty piss off with some Bro in here....
So he shld be laughing away rite now coz u guys are asking him for the location rite....
Hope i got the story rite...

katei pinoy
05-09-2004, 04:36 PM
Yo guys i think dun bother to ask him where is it anyway....
Study his message i think he is pretty piss off with some Bro in here....
So he shld be laughing away rite now coz u guys are asking him for the location rite....
Hope i got the story rite...

Hi Bro,

Clap Clap Clap, your " Ji Jiang Fa" really works, you really provoke me, as for me, such gals come and go, I do not hold on to one tree and give up the entire forest.

But anyhow I am not that selfish, just forget to mention about the location, It is located 2nd Floor,Peoples Park Compex, upstairs of KFC, I really do not have the unit number, and rush off in a hurry, but it is at the 2nd Floor. think next to a small Coffee shop .

You guys should be able to locate it, this gal are really chio and cannot be miss! I am not her OKT and do not get any cents or commison.

Please post a FR here..can any bro help with my reputation? why it has a M with it?

:D

lemonteao
05-09-2004, 09:14 PM
For me I no so sure abt the exact location. Is on the 3rd floor opposite of the chinese medicine store. Near a toilet and a vegetarian store. Went there again last week and yesterday but it was close down for good... Don't know why??? But the shop at the corner when I walk past. Tell me "hi, Singapore er... ai try mai". Thought suppose to ask you if you want massage... ???

cheongkid
05-09-2004, 09:36 PM
For me I no so sure abt the exact location. Is on the 3rd floor opposite of the chinese medicine store. Near a toilet and a vegetarian store. Went there again last week and yesterday but it was close down for good... Don't know why??? But the shop at the corner when I walk past. Tell me "hi, Singapore er... ai try mai". Thought suppose to ask you if you want massage... ???
I supposed you were referring to Happy Point @ Pearl Centre? Yes, it was closed when I went there yesterday to look-see. Saw 2 young chiobus at the corner shop. The boss claimed that they are locals, $20 for 30 mins. Bros, any FRs on that shop?

Mango
05-09-2004, 10:32 PM
they are very nice and definately worth your money. I had tried the young and pretty gals, you can see my fr in the other thread. Also i head from them that HP is illegal to operate as they actually don't have lesson. Last week, they were being raid and need to shut down the joint.
Actually PC is consider high risk area to cheong. you need to cheong with care. And if you feel you are in the bad luck, strongly advise you better stay at home or you may end up in polis station

cheongkid
05-09-2004, 11:12 PM
Actually PC is consider high risk area to cheong. you need to cheong with care. And if you feel you are in the bad luck, strongly advise you better stay at home or you may end up in polis station
PC is just a stone's throw away from PCC (Police Cantonment Complex) which houses the AV Branch. Anyway, I'm quite apprehensive of having 'specials' in these TN shops due to lack of privacy and high risk of raids.

katei pinoy
05-09-2004, 11:22 PM
Hi Bros

just post a reply but did not appear, wander what's wrong.

for all brother doubts, i will clear it now

it is peoples park complex, the one with the KFC at the ground floor, got
poh heng jewel, tian Poh jewel etc.. la, I am not familiar with cina town
so u guys figure out, location 2nd floor, next to a small coffee shop la, the gals always stand outside the shop. go try your luck..

please help to regain my reputation, i have give enough info, bro pleaes enjoy..

:D :D

owen10
05-09-2004, 11:30 PM
I supposed you were referring to Happy Point @ Pearl Centre? Yes, it was closed when I went there yesterday to look-see. Saw 2 young chiobus at the corner shop. The boss claimed that they are locals, $20 for 30 mins. Bros, any FRs on that shop?

weny PC to reccee tis aftern ... yes, confirmed HP was closed but whthr for gd dunno leh. yes, agree with u d corner shop has 3 quality gals. i thk some of them look local. saw 1 of d gals sitting on the chair in her mini skirt, exposing her white panties ... see oredi oso steam ... but she doesnt seem to care a dam. 1 thing abt d gals, they dun seem to bother to pull customers into d shop. (or maybe i dun have d 'potential customer' look? :D )

maituleow
06-09-2004, 04:41 PM
weny PC to reccee tis aftern ... yes, confirmed HP was closed but whthr for gd dunno leh. yes, agree with u d corner shop has 3 quality gals. i thk some of them look local. saw 1 of d gals sitting on the chair in her mini skirt, exposing her white panties ... see oredi oso steam ... but she doesnt seem to care a dam. 1 thing abt d gals, they dun seem to bother to pull customers into d shop. (or maybe i dun have d 'potential customer' look? :D )

this joint mentioned by Bro simibochap ,anyway,place is at peoples park complex not centre (clarified by bor SBochap after I PM for contact).

Yuppies
06-09-2004, 08:34 PM
Hi Bro....
thks for ur compliment.....
Juz hope all the Bro in here will share the real FR not the fake 1 pls....

Hi Bro,

Clap Clap Clap, your " Ji Jiang Fa" really works, you really provoke me, as for me, such gals come and go, I do not hold on to one tree and give up the entire forest.

But anyhow I am not that selfish, just forget to mention about the location, It is located 2nd Floor,Peoples Park Compex, upstairs of KFC, I really do not have the unit number, and rush off in a hurry, but it is at the 2nd Floor. think next to a small Coffee shop .

You guys should be able to locate it, this gal are really chio and cannot be miss! I am not her OKT and do not get any cents or commison.

Please post a FR here..can any bro help with my reputation? why it has a M with it?

asdfghjkl
06-09-2004, 09:14 PM
so any follow up to this TN?

koro128
07-09-2004, 12:40 PM
There are 2 coffeeshop at 2nd flr. do u mean the one beside the tour agency or where it is directly opposite a TN shop. dun see anyone outside the TN, whereby the entrance is made up of a curtain rite?

ahkong
07-09-2004, 02:09 PM
There are 2 coffeeshop at 2nd flr. do u mean the one beside the tour agency or where it is directly opposite a TN shop. dun see anyone outside the TN, whereby the entrance is made up of a curtain rite?

Was there yesterday about 1pm. The shop looks clean. Saw a gal doing foot massage... :rolleyes:

GuaiKia
07-09-2004, 02:31 PM
Seems like no brother willing to give me any response for my request,one brother gimme a fake number too.So I decided to try my own luck ...

Today was walking along Peoples Park and saw a very sexy gal,walking quicky
towards me, look really pretty with long hair,and dress with a white singlet, revealing her cleveage, She was really a head turner , as she disappear into the corner....

I suspect she is working in one of the shop, just wana see her again, so I search the whole of Peoples Park and later when I walk along the rows of shop again saw her standing outside and asked me " Yao An Mo Ma?" , Bingo Qucikly I said yes, and ask " duo shao chien?" How much ? The price was $40 for an hour, so I went into the Shop and tell her that I want her to massage me..
At this point of time, My Brother was erected and she lead me to a room.

The room come with basin only , I changed into my birthday suite and waited for my sexy goddess..

AS my Sexy goddess enter , I really like her white singlet , really sexy and mini skirt, reveals her C cup nene and smooth arm and baby Fat legs..

As she ride on me, giving the Raba raba, I ask her how long has she work here, she replied only Few days, I take it ask as causal conversation and did not take her words seriouly, but I count myself lucky to have such a Chick masssage for me, as she massage me, her silky hair swept across my backside, really feel the sensation.. and she looks really sexy under the dim light, I keep turning my head back to see her, and AutoRoaming started automatically, and she did not resist..
As she knee down, I saw her almost transarent undies, blood rush towards my Didi and I request her to massage my chest, she willingly agree, and I slowly massage her tigh and move my fingers into her undies, She giggles and ask me
"yao Bu Yao?" I ask her How much, and She reply " $120" I bargain to $100.
then she return with a condom, and put it on for me.

I start with missionary style, and really enjoy my FS, but was afraid to do it in
the small cubicle, but do not want to miss these great chance, after putting on the Condom, I insert my AK47 lau cheng into her wet pussy...
As I slowly trust her, she moan softly and enjoy it, I lick her Pink nipples and kiss her cheeks and push in deeper as she moans louder, I was afraid that she moans louder and fiinish off with a few strokes, She really has a tight holes and smooth tender skin, like those 18 Yr old JC gals.. at last she gimme a hug and told me that she enjoy the session today , and ask for my return..

Later I found that she is only 20 years old, phew wat a lucky day!

Verdict

for a nice F"

u so lucky bro is it a massage center or what because i don't see any names in there or the name of the shop at least.

sglookout
07-09-2004, 06:06 PM
I also want to look see yesterday.

It should be the smaller coffee store.

I think it should be the shop 'Rainbow'

I passed by and there were 2 gals looking at me sluttily.

Did not impress me to try though. :(

Went elsewhere looking for greener pastures.

cybron
07-09-2004, 08:52 PM
I think is this "Rainbow" i also went there see see look look coz i stay in chinatown.. only see 2 PRC gers there at about 9:30pm. but none of the ger got big boob leh??? correct me if i am wrong. It at the inner lane. the other end is the toliet. there many shop selling shoes...

good luck... ;)

Shyguy
07-09-2004, 09:37 PM
I think is this "Rainbow" i also went there see see look look coz i stay in chinatown.. only see 2 PRC gers there at about 9:30pm. but none of the ger got big boob leh??? correct me if i am wrong. It at the inner lane. the other end is the toliet. there many shop selling shoes...

good luck... ;)

Yup, it's at the inner lane there. Went to take a look about 2 hrs ago. There are 3 TN along that lane after the small coffee shop. The most potential one shd be this "Rainbow" but saw only 1 PRC gal there. Not impressive as well...

cybron
07-09-2004, 10:02 PM
maybe it not that shop.. but other shop even worst :mad: both ger in the rainbow are with tinted golden hair..

Yup, it's at the inner lane there. Went to take a look about 2 hrs ago. There are 3 TN along that lane after the small coffee shop. The most potential one shd be this "Rainbow" but saw only 1 PRC gal there. Not impressive as well...

katei pinoy
07-09-2004, 10:15 PM
Hi Bro,

I was there this afternoon, and confirm the place name to be " chai Hong"
Look for Yue liang (MOON), I am not sure she is still around, heard she is leaving
soon, so try your luck..

Cheers.. :D

gstringgal
07-09-2004, 11:06 PM

a good FR and infors indeed...long time nv chong around PPC area liao...must pops by a visit soon or miss out some actions also...cheers! :cool:

Van Basten
08-09-2004, 02:18 AM

btw, so the girls in Happy Point PRCs or locals or wat? Thanks for sharing, all the bros in this thread! :D

owen10
08-09-2004, 03:21 AM

Rainbow is wat i suspected too cos amongst d mostly decent joints in PPComplex tis is considered d 'sleaziest'. d gals (2 or 3 only) r considered younger n more presentable if u compare with d overall std in d entire complex! not sure if tis is d shop d bro mentioned as I've not been actively recceing e scene there.

went there many mths ago, i thk d boss was previously fr joyful in chinatown pt. each cubicle is very small yet it still manage to squeeze in a tiny bathrm.
charges $40/hr. may go there to recee for d gal d bro rated 8.5/10 when im free!

owen10
08-09-2004, 03:25 AM
btw, so the girls in Happy Point PRCs or locals or wat? Thanks for sharing, all the bros in this thread! :D

yo bro d gals in HP r PRCs but too bad d shop oredi closed. but i believe they'll resurface again somewh in sg ... afterall tis forum always has d latest info hehehe ....

d shop next to HP ... well, they do not 'display' d gals so openly like HP so dunno much abt d quality ... have not tried personally but those i saw, i THINK some may b locals.

ahkong
08-09-2004, 08:44 AM

Bro Owen is right HP is closed but the Massage shop opposite it has some PRC gals. You can check the thread here:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=22419

Van Basten
08-09-2004, 01:12 PM
Bro Owen is right HP is closed but the Massage shop opposite it has some PRC gals. You can check the thread here:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=22419

the massage shop opposite HP.... Yin Lai isnt it? really got locals? must try... local girls always quite rare anywhere in the cheonging scene.... rarity is novelty to me! support Made in Singapore products/services! :D

owen10
08-09-2004, 01:44 PM
the massage shop opposite HP.... Yin Lai isnt it? really got locals? must try... local girls always quite rare anywhere in the cheonging scene.... rarity is novelty to me! support Made in Singapore products/services! :D

errr .. pardon me for my poor chinese ... d shop opp HP is pronounced kang lai or yin lai or yuan lai? .. hehehe .. actually i was referring to d shop beside HP. havent seen any PRCs in Kang/Yin/Yuan Lai before leh. i thk level 3 dreamfoot that stretch may oso have some locals (or m'sians).

btw g'luck on yr WC qualifier game .. hope u can czechmate! :D

cheongkid
08-09-2004, 03:04 PM
errr .. pardon me for my poor chinese ... d shop opp HP is pronounced kang lai or yin lai or yuan lai? .. hehehe .. actually i was referring to d shop beside HP. havent seen any PRCs in Kang/Yin/Yuan Lai before leh. i thk level 3 dreamfoot that stretch may oso have some locals (or m'sians).
The joints opp HP (forgot the names) do have PRCs who were quite sexily dressed in black when I passed by that stretch. The corner shop beside HP is called Yong Lee.

asdfghjkl
08-09-2004, 04:08 PM
so is there any FR??

Van Basten
09-09-2004, 08:08 PM

btw g'luck on yr WC qualifier game .. hope u can czechmate!

wa... very confusing leh... in the forum already dunno what lai n beside, opposite etc pearl's centre, PPC all got so many shops knn very confusing

oh yes... i forgot i m the new Dutch national coach... as u all shld know by now... i really czechmate using another Van last nite haha! Van H, Van N, Van B (that's me) all in a long line of famous Vans. not forgetting Van Houten. but knn, me try to kelong went to bet on draw.. damn lah :mad:

eh... then how come u not scoring nowsadays? too busy scoring in Cheonging land? :D

owen10
10-09-2004, 02:42 AM
wa... very confusing leh... in the forum already dunno what lai n beside, opposite etc pearl's centre, PPC all got so many shops knn very confusing

eh... then how come u not scoring nowsadays? too busy scoring in Cheonging land? :D

haha bro it's not confusing once u r there. by then yr mind may be confused which gal to choose .. hehehe

when i go PC, me always start fr lvl 3 n reccee ard d HP stretch of shops then head for d toilet ... come out then survey 2nd round. if nothing good then proceed to d other end of lvl 3 ... then lvl 2.

walau nowadays my team too many galacticos liao ... kinda difficult to score man! but i still managed to score a tai ko one agt d Poles yesterday lah. hehehe

Looksee
10-09-2004, 03:47 PM
walau nowadays my team too many galacticos liao ... kinda difficult to score man! but i still managed to score a tai ko one agt d Poles yesterday lah. hehehe

Bro

Now that Owen is no longer with Pool, thinking of changing your signature?

owen10
10-09-2004, 10:50 PM
Bro

Now that Owen is no longer with Pool, thinking of changing your signature?

bro, still retain d old signature cos my heart's always with Pool :)

Looksee
13-09-2004, 01:23 PM

Same here, been with them since the 70s. I bought a very good pictorial book on Liverpool when I was in London a few years back, it traces their history over the years - very good!

asdfghjkl
13-09-2004, 03:35 PM
Same here, been with them since the 70s. I bought a very good pictorial book on Liverpool when I was in London a few years back, it traces their history over the years - very good!

erm.. i bought a book from there too.. maybe we had the same book? :)

did u go to c their collections of trophies?

owen10
13-09-2004, 09:25 PM
better not divert fr d main topic too much or else later kana zapped pts ... hehehee ... let's get bk to d subject proper ... :D

newyorker88
13-09-2004, 09:33 PM

Heard they are asking others to take over. SOmewhere in this thread, abt 3 weeks ago. Maybe u can find it

nazi_healer
14-09-2004, 05:44 AM
IMHO...pool sucks when Houllier and Souness was there...

enjoyed the game during daglish time though...

hopefully benitez will do a good job or else must flame u :)

Just football rivalry cos i am a Man utd fan thru and thru!

ahkong
21-09-2004, 02:27 PM
Was there ar Rainbow #02-63 trying my luck to see if there are any big boob gal. Saw a slutty dress prc, told me she is from Shen Yang. Opt for 1/2hr massage. Inside there is a tiny shower room. After 15mins, she pop out the question for Special FJ 100, HJ 50. I told her i only have 30 for HJ so she buay song, after a while she ask me again for 40 HJ. I told her 30 is the standard for HJ n that is what i will pay. So lan lan she accepted it. While HJ i auto roam her tits, she push my hands away. So i sian half already. Kenna her face is so black. Finally my bro shoot out but accidently shoot to her face. I almost LMAO. She got so angry that on the way she go to shower room, she stepped on my foot!!! I shouted out "Is this the way you treated the customer!!!"

Name: Sorry never ask her
Face: 7/10
Massage: 3/10
Boobs: 6/10 think is 34B
Environment: 6/10
RTF: NO WAY!!! :mad:

owen10
21-09-2004, 11:52 PM
Was there ar Rainbow #02-63 trying my luck to see if there are any big boob gal ...She got so angry that on the way she go to shower room, she stepped on my foot!!! I shouted out "Is this the way you treated the customer!!!"

Name: Sorry never ask her
Massage: 3/10
Boobs: 6/10 think is 34B
Environment: 6/10
RTF: NO WAY!!! :mad:

poor ah ????! wanted to laugh @ yr funny FR but controlled myslf when i thought abt yr sorry state. :D

i thk i may know which gal u r talkin abt cos there aint many gals in Rainbow.

nowadays i prefer to patronise my regular joints so that im assured of gettin a certain quality of gals n service at d right price! but of cos sometimes if happen to bump into a gal with chio looks, will try my luck altho most of the times I ended up gettin little value for $$$ (which I had oredi anticipated). my opinion is tt d older generation of PDMMs offer much better value but if u r goin for honey with looks n reasonable prices it's not easy to find tis days!

ah huathuat
22-09-2004, 11:21 PM
poor ah ????! wanted to laugh @ yr funny FR but controlled myslf when i thought abt yr sorry state. :D

i thk i may know which gal u r talkin abt cos there aint many gals in Rainbow.

nowadays i prefer to patronise my regular joints so that im assured of gettin a certain quality of gals n service at d right price! but of cos sometimes if happen to bump into a gal with chio looks, will try my luck altho most of the times I ended up gettin little value for $$$ (which I had oredi anticipated). my opinion is tt d older generation of PDMMs offer much better value but if u r goin for honey with looks n reasonable prices it's not easy to find tis days!

bro owen10 is right. get an average gal will do for she can sextisfy u already. no need young beautiful chio gal. :)

chimera
23-09-2004, 08:09 AM
Went R***B** yesterday. Go this girl called Moon. Cute girl. Very accomodating. suck her tits like nobody business and she rode me like nobody buisness, trying to control her moan. when i came, she continue to ride me, shiok man! Got her HP.

Name: Moon
Boobs: B-C cupper
Body: 7/10
Atitiude: 8/10

Shyguy
23-09-2004, 10:52 AM
Went R***B** yesterday. Go this girl called Moon. Cute girl. Very accomodating. suck her tits like nobody business and she rode me like nobody buisness, trying to control her moan. when i came, she continue to ride me, shiok man! Got her HP.

Finally got another bro who tried her and put a FR liao. Up til now, I still don't have the luck. Pass by a few times and see the gals available dun fit Moon's description.

The Idiot
23-09-2004, 11:47 AM

Wats the damage?

chimera
23-09-2004, 01:04 PM
FJ=$100
Massage = $35
Total = $135

Agree that bonking at GL $150 cat could be better (just another $15 more). But this seems more exciting to me.....

dom01
23-09-2004, 01:37 PM
haha.. bro chimera.. I get what u meant... hehe..
mahchiam got AV going to rush in at any moment.. Miss that feeling when i tot AV was coming, but is juz some angry customer. :D
Scare myself only.. haha

ezguyez
26-09-2004, 02:16 PM
FR ON YUKI

Was there yesterday & combed the area for abt 15 mins, but cant find any TUA NEE babe. So ended up settling at Dxxxm Hxxxe. Saw the counter gal not bad & found out from one of the gals that she provide massage. As she was having her lunch, was led to the room & told to wait. Room was ok and fitted with a sink. Beside hang a red short with a Chelsea Football Club logo. Look dirty... Me told myself that i die also will not wear it!

Few mins later, she came in & ask if she is ok for me, i replied no prob. Was told to strip to my undies. Heng ahh... dont have to wear that red short.

Told her i want press massage without oil. She ask y and said she is better with oil. I replied oily i dont like (wait go home CO find out, then i'll be it in a pot of cooking oil... kekeke).

Her massage skill was hard & good & while doing half way, she slip and ended up lying on top of my back... both of us laugh. Her voice is very sweet.

While 15mins into massage, she poped the golden question. Quoted $50 HJ/ $80 BJ (i ask if with cap & she said yes) & $100 FJ. Bargained & she said $10 deduction for HJ or BJ, but FJ still $100. So opted for HJ cos with cap & secondly, she jus ate lunch.. never wash her mouth!

She immediately turned me over & put down & took out my underwear (gf feeling!). Then she stood & to my surprise, she strip & took out her bra. She started by licking my nipples & stroke my penis, balls & occassional rubbing of my A-hole! Very shiok. As she was wearing jeans, i was if i can touch her down there. She smile & stood up again, unbuckled her belt and pull down her jean to revealled a black G-string. She said can rub, but dont dig.

While hot into action, i return her favour by licking her breast & immediately, i felt a burning sensation on my tongue... Fuck, she put on cheap purfume & it's really alot of cheap purfume, hae to stop licking her. Told her & she replied she forgot to tell me. Guess it's one of their work method to prevent being "eaten" up.

Name : YUKI
Look : gal next door 7/10
Breast : A to B cup. Handful & really nice to squeez, firm with dark d
brown nipples.
Ht : Abt 164
Wt : 48kg (she told me while she on top of me during massage)
Nationality : SINGAPOREAN!!! (mai tu liao!!!)
Availability : She told me she work here part time & all gals there are
S'porean! She only works on Fri, Sat & Sun.
Damaged : $25 (half hr massage) + $40 (HJ) + $2.50 (Parking) + my sperm
(Free on me)

owen10
26-09-2004, 03:21 PM
FR ON YUKI

Was there yesterday & combed the area for abt 15 mins, but cant find any TUA NEE babe. So ended up settling at Dxxxm Hxxxe ...

interesting FR bro. i thk d shop d threadstarter mentioned is in PP Complex. did u go to PC instead?

superplh
27-09-2004, 02:48 AM
FR ON YUKI

Was there yesterday & combed the area for abt 15 mins, but cant find any TUA NEE babe. So ended up settling at Dxxxm Hxxxe. Saw the counter gal not bad & found out from one of the gals that she provide massage. As she was having her lunch, was led to the room & told to wait. Room was ok and fitted with a sink. Beside hang a red short with a Chelsea Football Club logo. Look dirty... Me told myself that i die also will not wear it!

Few mins later, she came in & ask if she is ok for me, i replied no prob. Was told to strip to my undies. Heng ahh... dont have to wear that red short.

Told her i want press massage without oil. She ask y and said she is better with oil. I replied oily i dont like (wait go home CO find out, then i'll be it in a pot of cooking oil... kekeke).

Her massage skill was hard & good & while doing half way, she slip and ended up lying on top of my back... both of us laugh. Her voice is very sweet.

While 15mins into massage, she poped the golden question. Quoted $50 HJ/ $80 BJ (i ask if with cap & she said yes) & $100 FJ. Bargained & she said $10 deduction for HJ or BJ, but FJ still $100. So opted for HJ cos with cap & secondly, she jus ate lunch.. never wash her mouth!

She immediately turned me over & put down & took out my underwear (gf feeling!). Then she stood & to my surprise, she strip & took out her bra. She started by licking my nipples & stroke my penis, balls & occassional rubbing of my A-hole! Very shiok. As she was wearing jeans, i was if i can touch her down there. She smile & stood up again, unbuckled her belt and pull down her jean to revealled a black G-string. She said can rub, but dont dig.

While hot into action, i return her favour by licking her breast & immediately, i felt a burning sensation on my tongue... Fuck, she put on cheap purfume & it's really alot of cheap purfume, hae to stop licking her. Told her & she replied she forgot to tell me. Guess it's one of their work method to prevent being "eaten" up.

Name : YUKI
Look : gal next door 7/10
Breast : A to B cup. Handful & really nice to squeez, firm with dark d
brown nipples.
Ht : Abt 164
Wt : 48kg (she told me while she on top of me during massage)
Nationality : SINGAPOREAN!!! (mai tu liao!!!)
Availability : She told me she work here part time & all gals there are
S'porean! She only works on Fri, Sat & Sun.
Damaged : $25 (half hr massage) + $40 (HJ) + $2.50 (Parking) + my sperm
(Free on me)
Brother , care to share this place with me? the actual location i mean.

ang076
27-09-2004, 08:12 AM
I learnt from Sgforums that there are some NUS gals working part time as a masseues in Chinatown , is that true?

Maybe I would go there, and try one of these gals out. Opt for 30 min whole body massage , but request that she stripped to her bra and panties/thong and massage me... Quite nice.

owen10
27-09-2004, 12:02 PM
I learnt from Sgforums that there are some NUS gals working part time as a masseues in Chinatown , is that true?

Maybe I would go there, and try one of these gals out. Opt for 30 min whole body massage , but request that she stripped to her bra and panties/thong and massage me... Quite nice.

wow! NUS gals!!! apart fr one which i read wkg in PC ages ago, havent heard anymore sinz. if u have any lobang, do PM me pls .. would really want to try brainy chicks! :)

ang076
28-09-2004, 08:44 AM
Bro Owen,

You can see them during NUS holiday terms.

Frankiestine
28-09-2004, 03:48 PM
Bro Owen,

When NUS holidays ah???

ang076
29-09-2004, 08:15 AM
NUS have two semester breaks each year, lasting about 4-5 weeks in Semester 1, and 12-13 weeks in Semester 2.

Semester 1 break- December to early January.

Semester 2 break- May to July.

Van Basten
02-10-2004, 09:17 PM
Bro Owen,

wah got NUS girls? any particular shop they work in? but i must agree with the other bros here that the quality of the girls along the stretch at Happy Point looks gd... fun too! :)

ang076
02-10-2004, 09:31 PM
That's right. I learnt from another forum. You might see them in Dec when there is NUS holidays, unless they decided they dont wan to work there.

Pls read my earlier postings in "Peoples Park Surprise".

nokia8310
02-10-2004, 09:37 PM

trying to tell wat?
dun understand.

poplam77
02-10-2004, 11:05 PM
[QUOTE=ezguyez]FR ON YUKI

Was there yesterday & combed the area for abt 15 mins, but cant find any TUA NEE babe. So ended up settling at Dxxxm Hxxxe. Saw the counter gal not bad & found out from one of the gals that she provide massage. As she

Just came back from PC DH ... got B*by to massage me. opt for 30mins ... start with the lousy back rub for 10 mins then ask me to turn ard. She start to apply oil on my leg,and start rubbing my all the way into my boxer as she knee in betweem my legs. I try to act normal and not interestedm she then work harder and rub my balls making me very hard ... then she ask me what service ... I opt for HJ . She start to Hj me while I auto roam her whole body .. very smoooth skin and when I pull down her gstring and finger she was very wet ... and I just finger fuck her while my other hand was fine tuning her boob( Big and soft ) .. was doing this for 15 mins until I shot . Then we clean up and I pay her then leave.

FR
B*bY
Body : 7/10
Look: 7/10( next door gal look)
Boobs :8/10 ( at least a C )
HJ :6/10 ( okie only )

RTF : Yup will of cos ...

par12
03-10-2004, 03:19 AM
Bro can I ask which floor is this Dxxxm Hxxxe at?
coz I couldn't seem to find it when I roam PC ard...
wat r the damages ?

wchandra
18-10-2004, 08:36 AM

Went there last fri and asked for Yue Liang (Moon) .. was told to wait for a while as she was with a customer .. 10mins later she came out and I must agreed with Bro chimera's description ..

Overall, her massage is weak but she has alot of GF feeling and service is very good and accomodating .. I returned to visit her again on sunday and her service was even better .. She is one of those that u can get emotionally involved if u are not too careful .. :-)

For Bros who want to try her .. note that she attends classes Mon to Fri and only starts work after 12.30-1pm on weekdays ...

The room is also surprising quite well designed with a shower and a proper door .. down side is that the sound proofing is not too good .. u can hear the sound from the adjoining room .. so I guess they can also hear the noise coming from your room, especially when she is moaning loudly ..

Name : Yue Liang (Moon)
Face : 8/10
Body : 8/10 (very well tone and proportionate)
Boobs : firm and pinkish nipples (don't know B or C but big enough)
Service : Very friendly and gives alot of GF feeling .. we cuddle and kiss like bf/gf and she is very accomodating ... Yeah and as mentioned before .. her moans are very real and loud (she says it is her natural reaction to the pleasure she is receiving :-) .. really like doing it to your gf ... but I suspect she offers different service to different people .. so it is up to u to get the best from her ..
Damage : ask $120 but can bargain to $100
Entrance : $25 for half hour and $40 for 1 hr ...

owen10
19-10-2004, 02:13 AM
downside of tis shop is when there r customers in d Q waiting, d boss will tend to pressure d gals. she will shout out to d working gal(s) that d next customer is waiting, hinting her to hurry up n complete d job in double quick time. i had bad experiences twice, n each time was shortchanged by 10 mins. wonder if any bros have d same experience?

qwertyuiop
21-10-2004, 10:58 AM

Went there few days ago & ask for Moon. To my surprise, she's the one who ask me whether want massage or not? (As I thought she wouldn't be working & would have had some lousy girls massage me) Haha, guess is my lucky day as I did not waste a trip there.

My ratings for her:
Looks: 7/10 (Definitely a head-turner)
Skin: smooth all over, face, body
Hair: silky I have to agree
Boobs: Definitely between a B/C cup for sure.
FJ: Opted for it and she's totally inexperienced I should say. Not much can be expected unless u r looking to train her as she's very accomodating.
Massage: Shouldn't be 2/10 now. Probably give her a 5/10. Just find, will ask whether it's the appropriate amount of strength used.

For her service, she gave me gf feeling too, felt very nice throughout the entire session. Have to agree that she's very very tight (for me) Tried FJ with other girls & can tahan very long but cum within 10 mins for this girl. Haiz...... But anyway, overall feeling is good.

Damage: 1 hr ($40) + FJ ($100)

chinatown
21-10-2004, 03:13 PM
in view of conflicting field reports posted by forumers here
can someone clarify once n for all the exact working place of this MOON

PC = pearl centre , the one with burger king
PPC = people's park centre = the one with may bank
PP COMPLEX = people's park complex , the one with kfc

maybe someone can just give the shop's unit number

hiromie
22-10-2004, 03:18 AM
halo dis is ur ans... but leave e unit num out...

back 2 e HP @PC dat hav closed down... was dere wif a fren couples of mths ago but noting 2talk abt till now girls cant do massage at all !!!
u walk in, strip, warm up dick, ask u how would like ur steak to b done, bargain e price n finish e cooking n served e dish!!! dats all too SOP all 2gether...
BTW... e gals r all PRC n dey do look goodbut wif out dat feeling..... jus sumthing is missing dere... :confused:

in view of conflicting field reports posted by forumers here
can someone clarify once n for all the exact working place of this MOON

PP COMPLEX = people's park complex , the one with kfc

chinatown
22-10-2004, 04:07 AM
which floor is MOON working at???

i stay very near that place but dun get to see any happening shop other than rainbow

rainbow are not as good

the king
22-10-2004, 04:29 AM
PC is just a stone's throw away from PCC (Police Cantonment Complex) which houses the AV Branch. Anyway, I'm quite apprehensive of having 'specials' in these TN shops due to lack of privacy and high risk of raids.

but isn't the place tat we frequent even closer to PCC???? heh heh....

hiromie
22-10-2004, 11:35 PM
halo... can try DXXXM HXXXE veri near by...
can go back 2 e back history of dis thread can find 1...
a bit bit of finger work lah bro...

n Rain bow is on e 2nd fl lah...

which floor is MOON working at???

i stay very near that place but dun get to see any happening shop other than rainbow

rainbow are not as good