PDA

View Full Version : Spotted babe in reservist

cowboy69
11-01-2011, 07:01 PM
i went for in-camp in changi and feeling damn sian... however, when i was at cook house for lunch, spotted a civilian char bor... think she is working for Singapore Food Industry who supply the meal to SAF...

Wow.. very nice figure.. and quite sizeable boobs... her skirt was above knee length and many of us are not bleeding nose..

Look forward to my 2 weeks of in-camp.. may try to know her...

any bro here also saw it?

michaelrocksam
11-01-2011, 07:07 PM
hot Milf?

she is around late 30s ? big boobs nice curvy ass?

cowboy69
11-01-2011, 07:13 PM
hot Milf?

she is around late 30s ? big boobs nice curvy ass?

Were u in-camp as well? the camp is opp. the prison... :p

I can't see her from far as she was always standing near the officer serving corner.. sian.. i only soldier..

However, she is definitely not SYT.. now that i think back, her face is ok only.. but figure sure kills.... some more wear quite high heels ... feel like pcc now

michaelrocksam
11-01-2011, 08:26 PM
i was in reservist, saw her many times before.

she got big boobs and previously she shows her longkang everyday. she worn sexily also.

she likes to walk sexily as well.

she hot milf may be you can walk up to her and say hi

think her name is catherine.

TigerB
11-01-2011, 10:39 PM

she got big boobs and previously she shows her longkang everyday. she worn sexily also.

Wow...how come my camp no have ger like this ?:(

cowboy69
11-01-2011, 10:42 PM

Yes we shld b talking of the same girl. She is wearing short beige white dress today.

I m tempted to know but it seemed weird leh. See if she will b ard tmr

schwing
11-01-2011, 11:44 PM
I saw her too.

Enjoy yr Ex Phalanx! ;)

cowboy69
11-01-2011, 11:47 PM
I saw her too.

Enjoy yr Ex Phalanx! ;)

Bingo!!!

So what do u think of her?

Reservist Unit
11-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Local or PRC MILF?

David_Ginola
12-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Wow tat must be a morale booster. Got longing see........damn gd man

bigbirdbird
12-01-2011, 12:28 PM
I miss reservists !!!!!!! :(

schwing
12-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Bingo!!!

So what do u think of her?

Of coz she caught our eyes. Unfortunately she was not ard during today's lunch

ah rat
12-01-2011, 12:33 PM
I can't see her from far as she was always standing near the officer serving corner.. sian.. i only soldier..

Bro, put flower on your both shoulder,so can go officer serving corner :D

mr_missile
12-01-2011, 01:25 PM

put flower meh? i thought put crab? eh bro, but nowadays the rank insignia is no more on the shoulders liao. now they hang it at the front - chest level.

that's a bloody good excuse to stare at the milf's chest! :D

Reservist Unit
12-01-2011, 01:39 PM

Yes Sir Encik :p

six3
12-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Back when i was in Tekong, we call her Auntie Cat. But, dont say that infront of her. She'll kill u!!! Yeah, looks like the hottest thing in camp, but not so hot outside of it! Her boobs are nice!!!

cowboy69
12-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Of coz she caught our eyes. Unfortunately she was not ard during today's lunch

Wow so fast u posted for today's result liao. U brought wifi phone?

Yes she wasn't ard today. I was hoping to see her again. We hv only few more days left before going to another camp.

Subaru75
12-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Faster go market to 3 crab and put in on your shoulder and maybe she will talk to

cowboy69
12-01-2011, 11:10 PM
Faster go market to 3 crab and put in on your shoulder and maybe she will talk to

Haha.. Chocolate bar enuf liao.

Seriously any bro knows more abt her or even dated her before?

k3lvin123
12-01-2011, 11:21 PM
i went for in-camp in changi and feeling damn sian... however, when i was at cook house for lunch, spotted a civilian char bor... think she is working for Singapore Food Industry who supply the meal to SAF...

Wow.. very nice figure.. and quite sizeable boobs... her skirt was above knee length and many of us are not bleeding nose..

Look forward to my 2 weeks of in-camp.. may try to know her...

any bro here also saw it?

Think her name is catherine, a dxo. IF I CAN REMEMBER

cowboy69
13-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Quick update on catherine. She is not ard again today.

I think i m love sick. Cannot tahan liao. So went up to chat with the caterer staff.

Confirmed that her name ia catherine. And she is actually stationed at tekong. The tuesday that i saw her is just a rare ocassion.

Any kind soul in tekong to update me on her?

MichelleFLsg
13-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Just curious, Bros do u feel more horny when u r back in camp doing ur reservist?

Bastard86
13-01-2011, 08:13 PM
shitz... but lucky we saw her on the 1st day.. hope she comes back for more...

cowboy69
13-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Just curious, Bros do u feel more horny when u r back in camp doing ur reservist?

I m definitely horny after i met catherine. :D

Honestly, during reservist, i dun think too much abt work, i do manage to pu on 2 ocassion. Hence there must b some correlation

michaelrocksam
13-01-2011, 11:28 PM
bro,

few years back, I saw her wear a see through blouse, nice bra and can see half ball.:eek:

I was on course so get to see her sexy ass every time she walks. she like to fling her hair often probably feeling horny with all the guys staring at her.

getting into tekong is more difficult than getting into other camps, also need to,take ferry across which u need to have permission.

I know She is working for Sats (previously SFI) she is not a dxo.

benong341975
13-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Aiyooooooo,is she so hot?nb y me so early finish my reservist,no chance to c her,dun know my age can go sign on army anot???

Dedgen
13-01-2011, 11:53 PM
ahaha!! I used to see her (Aunty Cat a.k.a lao chio) in tekong everyday when i was posted to tekong. I remember there was one occasion, there was a CNY celebration in tekong. She wore a pink near see thru dress.. Inside is leopard prints bra and panty. OMG!! All the guys were on her la!! hahahaha!! :D

cowboy69
14-01-2011, 12:35 AM
ahaha!! I used to see her (Aunty Cat a.k.a lao chio) in tekong everyday when i was posted to tekong. I remember there was one occasion, there was a CNY celebration in tekong. She wore a pink near see thru dress.. Inside is leopard prints bra and panty. OMG!! All the guys were on her la!! hahahaha!! :D

More and more updates.. Thx to all the bro who have responded.

Is she married? Got kids? Bf?

Dedgen
14-01-2011, 03:52 PM
As for the cny celebration.. She brought her lil son along.. So prolly can guess She's married with kids..

cowboy69
14-01-2011, 04:12 PM
As for the cny celebration.. She brought her lil son along.. So prolly can guess She's married with kids..

Ok.. Gd info. She seemed to welcome the attention from the wolves.. Haha.. She seemed friendly. When we stared at her, she will shyly looked away. Bei tahan. So i thought can date a milf.

His husband is very lucky. Her figure is very gd and nice legs.

cowboy69
14-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Target not in sight today.. Sigh

guywonder
14-01-2011, 11:57 PM
wow this catherine still around ah ?

i remember when in tekong i heard of that name

cowboy69
15-01-2011, 11:12 AM
wow this catherine still around ah ?

i remember when in tekong i heard of that name

Apparently still ard. I bet she has aged sexily and gracefully

cowboy69
17-01-2011, 09:22 PM
I think no more chance to see this catherine again. Only way is to go tekong.

Heartbroken..

cowboy69
18-01-2011, 11:10 PM
皇天不负苦心人, She appear at the cook house.

I m so uneasy as i glance at her from a far. She was serving ice cream but the queue is non-stop.

I keep thinking if i were to miss this chance, there goes her forever. So i chewed my food slowly waiting for the opportunity..

Finally, she walk away from the corner and going to washing bay. I gather my courage and pretend to clear my plates. Make eye contact with her and she actually smiled back. Very friendly, hor sei liao.

Me: hi, r u catherine?
Milf: er.. Sori i m not catherine

Wow piang, pai sei liao.. Recovering my ground..
Me: u used to be in tekong right? ...Blah blah
Milf: yes.. Maybe we met in other camp.. Blah.. Blah

Cut the story short. Finally i ask the million dollar question.
Me: do u hv a name card?

She was shocked by my aggressiveness and stunned
Milf: i dun hv
Me: how abt giving me ur no.?

She continued to freeze and can feel it's not going to b possible
Me: let me give u my no. and hope to stay in touch with u
And i walked off cooly

sensuous_les
19-01-2011, 12:52 AM
I saw her too, distributing ice cream. Can imagine that she Chios when she is young!

demureboy
19-01-2011, 01:59 AM
wow. cowboy69 u da man!

cowboy69
19-01-2011, 02:10 AM
I saw her too, distributing ice cream. Can imagine that she Chios when she is young!

I had a close up look on her. In fact her complexion quite gd.

superdelta
19-01-2011, 10:21 PM
enjoy your ex phalanx. 10 more days to go.

parahuni
20-01-2011, 11:38 AM

ah..i noticed her too and all the buddies my table was staring at her...the ice cream was a bloddy obsence cock phallic shaped one right?

wah..so may samsters back in one place, mabbe we can hold TCSS session upstairs at the canteen during lobo time :D

cowboy69
21-01-2011, 06:05 AM
ah..i noticed her too and all the buddies my table was staring at her...the ice cream was a bloddy obsence cock phallic shaped one right?

wah..so may samsters back in one place, mabbe we can hold TCSS session upstairs at the canteen during lobo time :D

U in phalanx too? Now all shld b in plc? No more canteen.

For everyone update, she nv call me.. as expected :(

sky_liner2
21-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Bro, maybe u r too hiong and frightened her in a way......make some talks when u c her again and don't pester or mention to remind her to call.......just keep cool till the last day of in-camp and ka ka ask for phone no. again since out of camp and no chance to see.

Nichkhun
21-01-2011, 10:44 AM
she looks freaking hot!

Dismyname
21-01-2011, 11:16 AM
皇天不负苦心人, She appear at the cook house.

I m so uneasy as i glance at her from a far. She was serving ice cream but the queue is non-stop.

I keep thinking if i were to miss this chance, there goes her forever. So i chewed my food slowly waiting for the opportunity..

Finally, she walk away from the corner and going to washing bay. I gather my courage and pretend to clear my plates. Make eye contact with her and she actually smiled back. Very friendly, hor sei liao.

Me: hi, r u catherine?
Milf: er.. Sori i m not catherine

Wow piang, pai sei liao.. Recovering my ground..
Me: u used to be in tekong right? ...Blah blah
Milf: yes.. Maybe we met in other camp.. Blah.. Blah

Cut the story short. Finally i ask the million dollar question.
Me: do u hv a name card?

She was shocked by my aggressiveness and stunned
Milf: i dun hv
Me: how abt giving me ur no.?

She continued to freeze and can feel it's not going to b possible
Me: let me give u my no. and hope to stay in touch with u
And i walked off cooly

Wow, great courage! Nice! Hope she calls you soon! Like you said, 皇天不负苦心人 =)

cowboy69
22-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Bro, maybe u r too hiong and frightened her in a way......make some talks when u c her again and don't pester or mention to remind her to call.......just keep cool till the last day of in-camp and ka ka ask for phone no. again since out of camp and no chance to see.

Thx bro sky_liner.

Hv to admit i super hiong but i usually bo ji one. This time around like 吃了豹子胆. maybe she is just too hot and i really can't take it.

Also knowing that the troop are moving out and she hardly come over. So chiong lor.

Anyway no chance liao. We are not going back to the camp liao :(

freezetheDB
22-01-2011, 05:29 PM
just remember to post FR if there is any success.

goodluck bro :)

Bronco
22-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Thx bro sky_liner.

Hv to admit i super hiong but i usually bo ji one. This time around like 吃了豹子胆. maybe she is just too hot and i really can't take it.

Also knowing that the troop are moving out and she hardly come over. So chiong lor.

Anyway no chance liao. We are not going back to the camp liao :(

Bro Cowboy, if u really miss or like her so much...why dun u sign 'on'
for the sake of her..hehehhe so u can everyday see her :D

Whose know after seeing her too often got good lobang then later on can apply early release liao..lol :p

Bastard86
23-01-2011, 02:58 AM
bro cowboy69. u da man!

lancelim
23-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Back when i was in Tekong, we call her Auntie Cat. But, dont say that infront of her. She'll kill u!!! Yeah, looks like the hottest thing in camp, but not so hot outside of it! Her boobs are nice!!!

She's used to cut oranges and forced us to eat... If only it's her "oranges" :D

cowboy69
25-01-2011, 02:12 AM
just remember to post FR if there is any success.

goodluck bro :)

Thanks for the support.. though the chances are slim, I m still hoping...

If she does call.. sure got chance liao.

Any bro can provide some info if you do know her?

nicholasback2
25-01-2011, 03:49 AM
Thanks for sharing.

cowboy69
27-01-2011, 06:45 PM
Thanks for sharing.

My reservist is coming to an end tmr. Guess won't b able to see catherine anymore.

As days passed, the probability of her calling me is diminishing.

Maybe next in-camp will get to see her again.

If any bro knows how to contact her, pls let me know.

michaelrocksam
27-01-2011, 08:04 PM
My reservist is coming to an end tmr. Guess won't b able to see catherine anymore.

try calling her office

raiders
27-01-2011, 08:25 PM

Brother, too agressive liao. keke. If its me, I will write a note and pass it to her on the day. This is normally how I write, "I couldn't help but notice your presence. Thats why took the courage to pass you this note. Don't worry, its just for pure friendship. If you feel stressed up, you can always throw this paper away and I will not pester you again the next time I see you" (I normally write in chinese, so the direct translation to english will not be so accurate)

It has never fail to work :D Basically, girls know what you want, but by being so direct, you'll make them feel cheap. Be a gentleman, give them space. even if the first time round they did not call you, the next time you see her again, with a simple smile and nod, Im sure she'll call you soon. Remember, 人心是用肉做的。

cowboy69
28-01-2011, 12:47 AM
try calling her office

Bro, u can really read my mind. I was thinking of the same thing too. Just not sure if the reception will help. Anyway, i'll try lah..

Bastard86
28-01-2011, 09:48 PM
was it her in black dress yest? think she'S PERMED her hair? well, maybe bro cowboy 69 can get her next time ba...

cowboy69
01-02-2011, 10:51 PM
was it her in black dress yest? think she'S PERMED her hair? well, maybe bro cowboy 69 can get her next time ba...

Do u mean on the last day of in-camp for the happy hr? Dun think she is there. Didn't notice any milf ard. She is always in high heels and i m nuts for heels