PDA

View Full Version : My fantasy dream

ilovefantasy
11-01-2011, 03:19 PM
hello all the bros here.
i'm really new here and have been reading the forum on and off. have read so many people's stories that i really had the urge to share here because it's so hard to contain the thrill, the lust, the yearnings all to myself.

and pls dont scold me newbie or what leh, i will sad one.

i do a brief introductory of myself first ok. im young, not even in my mid 20s but im married with kids. my rs with my hus is so-so only, sometimes could be those till-death-do-us-part type yet sometimes could also be on-the-rocks type.

anyway i din expect myself to cross the line because i came from a pretty good cultured family plus i always had the image of a happy marriage from young. however, the triggered point for me to be in this 'fantasy' now was because my hus had an affair and the outside woman was actually only a prostitute, from thai some more. this affair did not just happened recently, in fact it was a yr ago. but probably being woman, we always will feel vengeful and remember how the men always have hurt us, so im doing this to my hus aftr one yr of the incident. he no longer has any woman outside now but somehow i thought that being in this kind of fantasy just makes myself feel more complete.

my hus is a typical guy who loves sex alot and has very high sex drive. i used to love doing it with him because i really love him. but because of the arrivals of my kids, my attention/energy were spent onto them. sadly the hus could not get his pleasures from me as often like previously (i rejected at times because i was really tired & kind of lose abit of interest in doing with him), so maybe that triggered him to look for other outlets out there.