PDA

View Full Version : HC Ladies review - Lavender area

weaverworld
10-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Thinking I need to contribute more to the overall healthiness of Singapore men so here goes three reviews of ladies at varying points in Singapore.

I will only give out contact details to samsters that have posted FR's in the forum and I will prioritize anyone that can give me a Indian masseus with extras in the request for contacts.

Please also don't ask for contact in the forum, keep it clean for future FR, send a PM.

First Encounter - Winnie
First lady is a Taiwanese sweet thing, I would guess she is in her late twenties or early thirties with a very nice body to boot.
I met her at an establishment very close to my apartment, the place is "new" in the sense that it just opened two months ago but in the premise of a older massage place.

I walked upstairs and was greeted by Winnie, she had long black hair and a very nice cleavage and me being soft for nice breasts said I would like her. I could see four other providers and it seems that Thai, Phils and PRC are available, however my Taiwanese was clearly the prettiest there. The place is quite ok, my room had a shower attached and it was clean with working AC, no complaints.
Winnie's massage was ok, I am not a fan of the hard Chinese type massage, if you are you might want to tell her.

GQ came up after a while and she tried to charge me 100 for a HJ with Breast massage, I declined and said she would get 50 for it, we settled on 80 including breast massage and HJ, a bit on the high side but sometimes you just want to see those sweater puppies.

HJ was good and she had a pair of amazing B-cup breasts that just screamed to be squeezed and sucked. She had nice pink nipples and firm breasts that responded well to touch, I will definitely return to grapple with them more.

Winnie - Taiwanese
Looks - Long black hair, nice smile and eyes, she looks a bit like the older sister to the girl next door.
Body - Shapely, nice buttocks and long legs
Breasts - Oh so nice, B-cup, firm with nice sized nipples
Massage - Is quite OK
HJ - Nice and firm, managed to get me going quite quick
Autoroam - Top only
BM - Let me feel those sweater puppies all over my body
P4P Price - Asked for 100 for HJ and BM, negotiated down to 80 can go to 50 for HJ only
Price - 35 for 45 minutes massage
RTF - For her, yes

Second encounter - Jontel
This one is definitely for boob lovers, she has an amazing DD cup bordering on E I would say. She is quite nice and firm even with those amazing bombs and I can recommend her to anyone that not only like to see breasts as big as your head but also a good massage.

Place she is working in is quite nice, have shower in some, but not all rooms, clean and nice surroundings. It's a Thai massage joint with all the things that come with that.

She is a trained masseuse and will provide a solid massage for those that likes that before playtime. She just moved to a new HC and I used to see her at her old one so please, if she asks different price from you don't blame me...

Jontel will give you a real good experience, not only does she have the biggest breasts I have seen in Singapore so far but she is also nice and pleasant. Local Singaporean Malay which treated good will give you a real good time.

Jontel - SGP Malay
Looks - Medium brown hair, quite OK looking, not a beauty but has nice qualities
Body - With Boobs that big you would expect a large body but she is in quite good shape, a bit of a tummy but who cares...
Breasts - Huge, DD - E-cup, quite firm with very nice nipples
Massage - Very good, she can do different style massages, ask and she'll provide
HJ - Don't think I ever went for just a HJ from her, but the little she has done she has done right
CBJ - Nice suction, methodical quite OK
FJ - Wow, just wow... seeing those tits bounce all over when she is on top is worth a fortune.
P4P Price - Should be standard prices for this, you need to ask as I get special price from her being faithful customer for the past year.
RTF - You bet.

Third Encounter - Amy
I was lookign for a completely different HC when I stumbled upon this establishement. Went up and talked to the old aunty in reception, asking for a 45 minute massage while quietly wishing I wasn't going to get her...

After paying was sent in to the first room, a bit run down, no AC and no fan as I could see so the room was a bit hot for my liking. Undressed and waited to see if my luck would change, knock on the door and Amy entered.

My first impression of Amy was a bit of disappointment, she didn't look that sweet, actually she looked old in the dim lighting plus her boobs only looked to be a small A-cup.
Boy, was I in for a surprise...

She doesn't speak a lot of English so there had to be some sign language to agree on items off the list. After a while my eyes got used to the light and I could see that Amy has that Barbara Streisand look, at first she looks not so good but once you get used to her she actually is quite attractive.

The massage was nothing to write home about, she has some training I would say but it's not for the massage lover. She did ask the GQ after only 15 minutes and promised me a 30 minute JG (sp?). After some haggling she started the session, while on my stomach still she went to work and used a large amount of oil playing around the sensitive areas. She will focus very much on your ass (including crack but no prostate massage, phew...) she grabbed my dick from the side and played for a good ten minutes before asking me to turn around.

Now here was the surprise, her boobs that looked abit disappointing was actually amazing...
I would say they were a large B-cup, incredibly firm and attentive to touch, she looked to like it when I slowly played with her nipples, of course, price went up as I took off the bra but I didn't really mind at allas I had negotiated down to 30 for HJ. She didn't allow bottom roaming but I managed to get a feel even though she was wearing quite complex pants, took some skill to take off :)

Her HJ is a bit different, her technique focuses exclusively on the head and balls, not the up and down tugging but rather a nice ball massage with head swirls if you understand. She is quite experienced in this area I am guessing and did a good job for me. No FJ or BM on the menu this time but I have a feeling that this will be ok if I visit her more regular.

Only negative thing was that the GQ came so early and if you can't hold your load you will most likely be done way ahead of time so watch the clock when you enter.

Winnie - Malaysian Chinese
Looks - Short black hair, odd looks but she is quite attractive once you spend some time with her.
Body - Wow!
Breasts - I have only experience more perfect B+ cuppers once in my life
Massage - Nothing to write home about, best part was that it only lasted 15 minutes
HJ - Different style, starts from the back and focuses a lot more on ballsacj and head.
Autoroam - Took some convincing but managed to get all places, I would say she allows depending on the customer. She'll ask for more cash though
P4P Price - Asked for 50 for HJ and BM, negotiated down to 30 for HJ, ended up paying 50 for full autoroam and nice titmassage
Price - 35 for 45 minutes massage
RTF - For her, no doubt, want to see if FJ is available...

weaverworld
10-01-2011, 02:18 PM
Just to be more clear.
Any samster that wants the contact info of the ladies in post above, you need to have a minimum of four FR's for 2010 and a minimum rep of 17 (random number that is my rep at time of posting).

If not meet these req's please don't PM and ask for info, I do this in part to get more FR's in this place and also to keep AntiVice at bay...

Hope you all understand

weaverworld
10-01-2011, 09:08 PM
If you are going to zap me which three already have done, at least have the fucking balls to tell me in this thread or in a PM why.

Snivelling bastards, can't say that I feel any reason to share any FR with the community if zapping is the answer to posts.

NorthGuy
10-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Thinking I need to contribute more to the overall healthiness of Singapore men so here goes three reviews of ladies at varying points in Singapore.

I will only give out contact details to samsters that have posted FR's in the forum and I will prioritize anyone that can give me a Indian masseus with extras in the request for contacts.

Please also don't ask for contact in the forum, keep it clean for future FR, send a PM.

Just to be more clear.
Any samster that wants the contact info of the ladies in post above, you need to have a minimum of four FR's for 2010 and a minimum rep of 17 (random number that is my rep at time of posting).

If not meet these req's please don't PM and ask for info, I do this in part to get more FR's in this place and also to keep AntiVice at bay...

Hope you all understand

I guess i knew the reason for bros zapping you down.

1) Sammyboy forum is to share and if you prioritize exchange in return for fast contacts giveouts, its not the real sammyboy spirit of sharing. As in open forums postings, do not expect benefits or returns in exchange.

2) Another reason for the zap which i suppose to be is the high rep and posting you have requested bros to have.
FYI, i did not zap you. Just voicing out my thoughts.

weaverworld
10-01-2011, 10:07 PM
I guess i knew the reason for bros zapping you down.

1) Sammyboy forum is to share and if you prioritize exchange in return for fast contacts giveouts, its not the real sammyboy spirit of sharing. As in open forums postings, do not expect benefits or returns in exchange.

2) Another reason for the zap which i suppose to be is the high rep and posting you have requested bros to have.
FYI, i did not zap you. Just voicing out my thoughts.

I answered all PM's turned down only those that have no FR, one guy has only posts requesting contacts and in times of AV closing down everything I err on the side of caution rather than have quality places disappear.

No one has given me any tips at all and it was not a pre requisite at all, if the spirit of sammyboy is sharing then people should not zap me for posting this, they should just share more themselves.

I'll just stop posting and start asking for contacts then zap everyone that doesn't respond to me...

Besides, 17 is not high rep, when you register the account you have 15...

NorthGuy
10-01-2011, 10:15 PM
I answered all PM's turned down only those that have no FR, one guy has only posts requesting contacts and in times of AV closing down everything I err on the side of caution rather than have quality places disappear.

No one has given me any tips at all and it was not a pre requisite at all, if the spirit of sammyboy is sharing then people should not zap me for posting this, they should just share more themselves.

I'll just stop posting and start asking for contacts then zap everyone that doesn't respond to me...

Besides, 17 is not high rep, when you register the account you have 15...

My mistake on the high rep. I thought upon registration is only 10 points.

I believe bros who zap you are senior bros with high rep points and power to zap, without those you cant zap. Being a senior bro, they would have shared to earn the points.

Points are there partly to add fun of the forum, dont take it to heart.

xqlover
10-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Just to be more clear.

Hope you all understand

I didn't zap you but I read this I also almost want to zap you.. hee hee...

MoralEthics
11-01-2011, 01:16 AM
Can't say who's right or wrong here but it is indeed better to be careful when giving out contacts as the good places are getting shut down 1 by 1 on a very tight schedule. I'm missing out on many good joints & sad to say, I believe part of it has to do with the sharing here in this forum. Damn the AV for all these raids that are depriving us of the very few pleasures here in this silly land...

weaverworld
11-01-2011, 01:00 PM
I didn't zap you but I read this I also almost want to zap you.. hee hee...

Well, I guess you can't help being a moron...
The reason for asking that people have FR's is because of all raids, I didn't want the places to be closed down. I don't believe it's a stretch to ask that people share four encounters a year so the site becomes better, also if you share and others post the same, the risk of you being a AV guy rapidly decreases.

You would be amazed how many people only ask for contacts and never share or post info, how do I know these aren't AV staff just getting the list for next weeks raid together?

If Singapore scene was legal I would just post all info, I don't put req's up because I think it's fun or to be an ass, I do it to preserve the scene.
This apparently was way to sophisticated for most senior members here to understand.

Well Fuck this, from now I close the account and I'll just lurk around watching this place slowly die from the behaviour of clueless people that don't understand actions have consequences.

You want to share your fav. provider with a possible AV account, go ahead, I'll keep my info to myself.

warcock
11-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Hope you can share with me. Thanks.

infinityc
11-01-2011, 02:17 PM
hi can i had the contact?thank