PDA

View Full Version : Masquerade with us... Couples out there.. and select males ;)

RedemptionIsle
07-01-2011, 09:54 PM
We are both in our mid and early twenties. You can guess who the old one is ;)
We are very discreet and very private so if you require face pictures we won't be able to furnish it :( we do however have naked and close up pictures of us together. That we can send. Mind you, the pussy flaps my gf has will tantalize the cum outta you ☺ I hope you enjoy licking and sucking on it gently because my gf may want you to do that ;p

We are also both Chinese, and pretty darn good looking to boot. I am tall and rather athletic, 185 81, my darling gf is 171 50 with a very fuckable bubble butt to grab on to while you pile drive her ass (Possible if she allows you to).

Chemistry is everything my friend, and pushy people are off our list in an instant. No offence! What I can share is this, she will enjoy blowing the hell outta you and she will let you anal fuck her IF she is COMFORTABLE. Glistening warm pussy is saved for me and any attempt to ‘accidentally’ invade private airspace will be met with a swift response from my F22-Raptor. As for myself, I am good with my tool and I will make it my mission to satisfy my lass (Maybe yours ;p). However, this is contingent on whether or not my gf allows me to enter your woman so I will let you know on that when we do take this further.

Respect is of course very important to us so we will offer you that, as much as we expect that. So when she says no/stop, it really means no/stop. We will respect that in an instant if you use those magical words as well! ☺
I do not like to harp on this but the ‘no/stop’ phrase is very important and we sincerely hope you and your partner are agreeable on an otherwise simple clause ☺

Are you ok with our intro so far? We do hope to hear from u. msn is a possibility. Skyping as couples is to. Thank you for reading! Cheers.

P.S My gf reads and contributes here ideas and response to every mail sent and received. I hope yours does to. We would like to meet a couple not a willy male who wants nothing but a free fuck.

IF we are to consider SINGLE males, please be sure you are a gentlemen btw the age of 30-40, mid-high management job with the ability to play by the rules and if requested by use, provide some form of tribute :) I must say, you might be limited to masturbating while watching us fuck or if we are comfortable you may join in and get extremely raunchy.

Did I also mention my gf loves cum? Well, mine in her mouth and yours on her body or tits. Spread it for all I care :p

Lastly, we have a preference for expats or foreigners. Race don't matter, nationality does ;p So a couple who isn't local definitely gets priority. A SINGLE male on the other hand who meets our requirements do get ahead as well.

Thank you for readings ppl!!

RedemptionIsle
08-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Thanks for the msges so far.. I have a limit to my inbox at this moment in time though.. will be uploading a couple of pictures so you know what's cumming ;p

RedemptionIsle
11-01-2011, 05:16 PM
IMG_1105.jpg A little smth for you guys to see...

p0rn5tar
11-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Erm... No pic? Can repost?

naturegreen
11-01-2011, 05:38 PM
IMG_1105.jpg A little smth for you guys to see...

No link to the picture TS. :p

RedemptionIsle
11-01-2011, 07:04 PM
oh crap. how do I get the damn pictures on haha... Sorry! Alittle help would be nice. ;p

Johnston
12-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Friendly decoding for those who dont read the details:

IF we are to consider SINGLE males, please be sure you are a gentlemen btw the age of 30-40, mid-high management job with the ability to play by the rules and if requested by use, provide some form of tribute .

Equals to:

if you no gerflend/wife, u want to join us hor, must be uncle work higher rank abit with company, u no play cheat and if possible u poon some money to us can a not?;)

libraguy75
12-01-2011, 10:52 AM
BRO Johnston,

I share the same thoughts too.

:)

kingrex
12-01-2011, 11:21 AM
Damn... an unique and straight foward introduction. Hopefully, you guys will meet your selected requirements. Enjoy the process mate!

RedemptionIsle
12-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Haha thanks for the decoding brother :) To be honest the tribute isn't too impt. In fact for the first few lucky dudes/couples I doubt I'd dare to even request for that. For now what we would like is someone who can play by our rules and is non pushy. So I wouldn't say gd looking horny young men out there can't qualify. Btw we tried uploading pictures. A very tasty picture of my girl's pussy actually. But I am having some difficulty. Read the threads on it but we're IT idiots ;/

TangSeng
12-01-2011, 01:19 PM
"Race don't matter, nationality does"

So if its malaysian, still considered local?

RedemptionIsle
12-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Of course malaysians are welcome! Think along the lines of safety and privacy :) Of course if there are some local brothers and sisters who are really in it for pure enjoyment, adventure and mean no malice (Harm) then get on board. My gf and I are getting very very naughty readings the mails and chatting with potential couples and guys :) Keep it coming ppl! :)

RedemptionIsle
13-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Dear bro's and couples, I have very limited inbox space now. Hmm Give me some time to reply.Those I haven't I probably haven't gotten it in due to inbox restrictions. Cheers.

Johnston
14-01-2011, 09:34 AM
Lastly, we have a preference for expats or foreigners. Race don't matter, nationality does !

Now this is a part which has me scratching my head..... :o
A human coming from chinese stock has the same general attributes whether he was born in Singapore, America, or Antarctica.... maybe even Sealand...

So why the preference for foreigners if all that matters is the color of the passport rather than the size of the dick/sexual skill? :D

geckoSG
14-01-2011, 11:22 AM
This is the fun part of SBF... we have a lot of chances to learn about people's
mindset and how they put it into words at the end of the day...

I'm surfing SBF to distress every day and encourage my staffs to do the same.
When I hear them LOLz... I know they read something entertaining.

Good luck TS...

RedemptionIsle
14-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Its more of the, 'you are a foreigner and we are less likely to bump into you' mentality. Nothing to do with race :) We are skin colour lovers. :)

Bro Gecko, u surf to distress yourself or destress ;p We like your postings btw :) highly entertaining individual you are! :)

geckoSG
14-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Bro Gecko, u surf to distress yourself or destress ;p We like your postings btw :) highly entertaining individual you are! :)

Well, that part of destressing, its for me to know & for you to find out...
LOLz... Thank you for your compliment mate... I'm sure you are a lucky
man to have such a spontaneous partner.

As for color, maybe I should paint myself BLUE like avatar then come and
meet you. Perhaps you guys might be turned on by a BLUE lizard wanking.
Instead of STOP, it would be MORE! MORE!

Cheers. :D

Johnston
14-01-2011, 01:24 PM
thats very interesting. . . So what happens when the Malaysian expat gets p.r? Is he auto banned? Just saying. . . Those are odd requirements to say the least. :p

RedemptionIsle
14-01-2011, 10:36 PM
You are absolutely right! Auto Banned! ;p There are tons of fishes in the sea. Hot couples nonetheless ;p So I am sure if those we aren't comfortable with don't get it on with us then there are tons more out there who might be more welcoming. We know we're difficult but life's a bitch isn't it ;p

geckoSG
17-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Neh, Life's ain't a bitch... The bitch is on the bed waiting to be doggied.
Keke... Happy bonking & exploring pple...

RedemptionIsle
20-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. But please do include introduction, and add in pictures for my gal's reference. Its very hard to decide amongst guys without any face. Bro Sincity, you are in the running right now ;p She masturbated to your pictures while blowing me ;)

RedemptionIsle
08-02-2011, 09:16 PM
looking for more couples... couples do get back to us :) cheers..

sincity2005
09-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Thanks for the replies guys. But please do include introduction, and add in pictures for my gal's reference. Its very hard to decide amongst guys without any face. Bro Sincity, you are in the running right now ;p She masturbated to your pictures while blowing me ;)

Hi Bro RedemptionIsle, im honored to hear she likes my pictures.. btw, check your PM & email, i have an update for you. :)