PDA

View Full Version : Shah Alam - Concord Hotel

psyvolt
07-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Hi there everyone

First post for me, so i understand if everyone is hesitant

Was just wondering if there are any good places to go to (;)) that are close by the concord hotel at Shah Alam.
Ill be visiting the area from O/S - so i really have no idea of the area, so the closer the better.

Any help would be much appreciated.

(*please feel free to pm me your answers)

Thanks in advance!

tck306
08-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Nothing is Shah Alam city bro, a clean city la. City council never approved sinful biz (not even pub) at that area.

Go down to Sunway area, u can have many activities there

psyvolt
08-01-2011, 12:22 PM
Thanks heaps for ur reply.
Did a bit of research, and it seems what u said is the general consensus.
Bugger aye, i think i should have asked around before booking my hotel..
Just outta curiosity, how far to sunway-and any chance u could point me
to some places to go?

Thanks again!

antartica
08-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Thanks heaps for ur reply.
Did a bit of research, and it seems what u said is the general consensus.
Bugger aye, i think i should have asked around before booking my hotel..
Just outta curiosity, how far to sunway-and any chance u could point me
to some places to go?

Thanks again!

Lots of places around KL city area

samboy88
08-01-2011, 03:47 PM
Hi Guys,

There is a Health Club at the 1st floor of Concord Hotel. I've been there 2 years ago, not sure if it is still there. This place is like BKK massage joint, the floor manager will greet you and then ask for the type of service you need (Full service of just massage). I had a great time and you can even call the girl to your room (with extra charge).

There are also many OKT on the look out for single men checking into the hotel. You may get a strange call and ask if you need a massage in your room. If you meet an OKT along the road, they will call the driver to bring the girl for you preview (in the car), once you agree on the girl and price, the girl will go to your hotel room at your convenient....

KL is a great place to cheong..... enjoy your trip.

Brgds

antartica
08-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Hi Guys,

There is a Health Club at the 1st floor of Concord Hotel. I've been there 2 years ago, not sure if it is still there. This place is like BKK massage joint, the floor manager will greet you and then ask for the type of service you need (Full service of just massage). I had a great time and you can even call the girl to your room (with extra charge).

There are also many OKT on the look out for single men checking into the hotel. You may get a strange call and ask if you need a massage in your room. If you meet an OKT along the road, they will call the driver to bring the girl for you preview (in the car), once you agree on the girl and price, the girl will go to your hotel room at your convenient....

KL is a great place to cheong..... enjoy your trip.

Brgds

this is the Hard Rock Cafe Concorde?

psyvolt
09-01-2011, 05:53 AM
Hi Guys,

There is a Health Club at the 1st floor of Concord Hotel. I've been there 2 years ago, not sure if it is still there. This place is like BKK massage joint, the floor manager will greet you and then ask for the type of service you need (Full service of just massage). I had a great time and you can even call the girl to your room

Brgds

Thanks heaps for that!
Was hoping something like that was available in the hotel!