PDA

View Full Version : just gave my first ever fuck to June today, having major Aids phobia now.....

s3xm4niac
02-09-2004, 08:27 PM
Hi guys, what's up?

Well, i'm a 24 year old guy who decided to give sex long awaited try today, since i haven't been doing anything with my gal even though we have been together for 4 years plus, she doesn't seem interested at all.

Read through the forums and decided on June, went to number 8 and asked for june, she came almost immediately. Told her i was a virgin and she gave me a look of disbelieve. :o anyway, the whole thing seemed surreal, it was over so fast.

she stripped, washed me, gave me a bbbj, and then missionary, then abit of cowgal, then missionary again. basically i could last much longer, but she seemed so disinterested.... decided to shoot and fuck off. wanted to do doggie and 69, and lick her pussy etc, but once again, first time fucking and she seemed in such a rush.

All in all, the whole thing was disappointing, masturbating seems to fell much better, haha :p

Anyway, the thing is, i'm now having a major Aids phobia. I was even thinking of having just a BJ, but she went into it so fast that i couldn't stop her. and the thing is, it was a blowjob without any condom on....

I had an abrasion near the base of my cock, so i pasted some tape over it to try to prevent any contact of bodily fluids with my exposed skin. blah blah blah...

Basically, to cut it short, i had a bbbj (i heard that STD can be transmitted through the mouth if there is an ulcre etc), and also had the chance of having contact with her bodily fluids due to my abrasion. Now, i'm really regretting it since it wasn't as good as i thought it would be, and it doesn't seem to be worth the risk anymore. I hope you guys understand how i feel, so help me out.

Can anyone tell me about the health check of the WLs? how often etc etc, and is there anyway that i can enquire about june's current status or from her next check up? or has anyone been to her recently? (today is the 2nd of september) please help a fellow sex lover out, really really need the info to make me feel better. I guess my curiosity got the better of me, and my needs.... this will definitely be the first and the last time.... sorry bros.

dom01
03-09-2004, 09:31 AM
Wah advice can i give u?
I tried her b4, nothing happened.. ie std, blah
June's service is nt what the other brothers mentioned.. slow, this n that.
To me: she juz seems disinterested.
Different didi, different treatment. :confused:
RE your situation, wait for 1 or two weeks.
See got any fishy, ie pee pain.. got special pimples(with pus)
If yes, go see the doc.
If nothing, shld be safe from sTD.
If still afraid, go take a aids test after 3 months.
IF you r still afraid, dun cheong also. PCC lor, safest.
If it is meant to happen, no way u can siam. But muz also take precautions.

walton
03-09-2004, 10:15 AM
Well, based on the 2 experience above on June, don't know if she's as good as others claimed. The other time I went there, I wanted to try June but just let the okt recommend someone. In the end quite regret cos my one not very good, so regret that I didn't ask for June instead. But it seems I shouldn't be so regretful, hehe. Maybe like what other bros have alway emphasized: For $30, what do you expect :D

As for the worries, think you should be quite alright since the WL go for regular check ups. And June has been around for quite sometime. If she got anything, wouldn't be able to carry on doing business.

justme
03-09-2004, 03:21 PM
if you cheong with so much concerns at the front of your head, then advice is don't cheong anymore. Else, after each time, you would have so much questions.

well, since you already have first blood already, then stop loh.

dom01
03-09-2004, 04:40 PM
1st blood? is juz an addiciton..
got 1st time, surely hv 2nd time. :D

AhLongSanJr
04-09-2004, 10:21 PM
Hi guys, what's up?
No matter what Congrats to you from Uncle, at last the thing you trying to lose for the past 24 years, you have done it!
One more thing, dump that girlfriend of your or you better rape her soon, 4 years no sex? This is not feudal china brother!

asdfghjkl
04-09-2004, 10:41 PM
can see that u just had your first time as this is the first time you posting in this forum..

RogerChongZY
05-09-2004, 04:33 AM
IMHO you are quite a cheapskate.....only spending 30bucks for your virgin bonk. No wonder you did not feel shiok, at least should have gone for cat150. One in lifetime bro, gone to KS cat30 :(

MachoDevilX
05-09-2004, 09:49 AM
What has been done can't be undone.
You should have thought carefully about it before you visits any WLs/FLs. And not after the entire event then you start to worry. Since you have already finished the session with her, might as well don't worry too much and see how it goes. Worrying is insignificant and it doesn't help anything. What will come will come.. And frankly speaking, I think you are quite safe.. Unless you tell me that you are a regular 4D or ToTo winner. Or you always win whenever you gamble. Then you will be under a different category... :D

The rationale is "Don't worry too much since the event is already over and you can't do anything now to reverse the time."
:cool:

Desmond
05-09-2004, 12:31 PM
Hi Frenz,
Sad to hear this from you. But really, if you are really worried, you should go for a 100% check-up at Kelantan Lane's DSC clinic. Basically, you can ask for all the tests to be done, each additional test is an additional cost, including HIV & other STDs. Total cost should be less than $100, since its heavily subsidised by the govt. However, the test results will take some time though, and in the event ur still worried before the results came, you can actually go for the anonymous testing on every Wed & Sat at the same place conducted by AFA. The result is very fast (just 15 minutes) and you'll know, but only available for HIV.
Also, you dont have to say sorry to the bros cos u dont owe anyone anything, its really a bonk at ur own risk thingy. However, if you've read up some articles on the Internet, you'll actually know that if u wear protection, you're really quite safe, though i cant say 100%, since nothing is 100% sure in this world.
If after the thorough check-up, ur still worried, then I will suggest not bonking around anymore, just stick to one partner or if not, see psychiatrist for help. Hope that helps u man .

Hi guys, what's up?

Well, i'm a 24 year old guy who decided to give sex long awaited try today, since i haven't been doing anything with my gal even though we have been together for 4 years plus, she doesn't seem interested at all.

Read through the forums and decided on June, went to number 8 and asked for june, she came almost immediately. Told her i was a virgin and she gave me a look of disbelieve. :o anyway, the whole thing seemed surreal, it was over so fast.

she stripped, washed me, gave me a bbbj, and then missionary, then abit of cowgal, then missionary again. basically i could last much longer, but she seemed so disinterested.... decided to shoot and fuck off. wanted to do doggie and 69, and lick her pussy etc, but once again, first time fucking and she seemed in such a rush.

All in all, the whole thing was disappointing, masturbating seems to fell much better, haha :p

Anyway, the thing is, i'm now having a major Aids phobia. I was even thinking of having just a BJ, but she went into it so fast that i couldn't stop her. and the thing is, it was a blowjob without any condom on....

I had an abrasion near the base of my cock, so i pasted some tape over it to try to prevent any contact of bodily fluids with my exposed skin. blah blah blah...

Basically, to cut it short, i had a bbbj (i heard that STD can be transmitted through the mouth if there is an ulcre etc), and also had the chance of having contact with her bodily fluids due to my abrasion. Now, i'm really regretting it since it wasn't as good as i thought it would be, and it doesn't seem to be worth the risk anymore. I hope you guys understand how i feel, so help me out.

Can anyone tell me about the health check of the WLs? how often etc etc, and is there anyway that i can enquire about june's current status or from her next check up? or has anyone been to her recently? (today is the 2nd of september) please help a fellow sex lover out, really really need the info to make me feel better. I guess my curiosity got the better of me, and my needs.... this will definitely be the first and the last time.... sorry bros.

asdfghjkl
05-09-2004, 02:36 PM
If after the thorough check-up, ur still worried, then I will suggest not bonking around anymore, just stick to one partner or if not, see psychiatrist for help. Hope that helps u man .

See psychiatrist for after-bonking effects??

giggz83
06-09-2004, 05:47 PM
bbbj should be ok lah ...

but if you had uncapped bonking session then u should b afraid.

but anyway, if you're afraid go see a doc like what most bros here

suggest. to be safe then sorry.

good luck buddy

asdfghjkl
06-09-2004, 09:33 PM
think u better wait for a month before going for check up cuz the AIDS virus wont so fast be detected one..

SgtPepper
06-09-2004, 11:49 PM
damn , I know i be throwing stones to a drowning guy but can't help after reading yr frs . you are such a loser . You got a GF for 4yrs and you haven't screw her yet(*@#)

Are you a spider rocker?

asdfghjkl
07-09-2004, 05:38 PM
wa.. dun need to scold him until like this ma.. spider rocker.. wat a term :D

s3xm4niac
07-09-2004, 11:04 PM
Haha, dunno what the hell spider rocker means, but thanks for all the replies guys. As for me and my GF, she's really not interested in this kind of stuff, either she's not physically attracted to me, or she has some psychological problems, or its because of her religion (catholic), and i really don't want to force her, although it really affects me cause we all have our needs. I don't even kiss her much, no frenching, no petting below the waist (and even then, we only get intimate like once every few months). And when we do, she just lies there, dosn't want to touch me even though i ask her to etc etc, it really is no fun at all....

To be honest, i have sorta given up trying to do anything about having anything sexual with my gal, i guess i'm just horny. Basically, i just wanted to try it once, and since there really is no way except to visit a WL, i just tried the Cat30 just for the sake of it, the experience of it. Wasn't looking for a particular good time as i think i should leave that to my gal, if we ever get round to it. For the guy who flamed me for being a loser, if i force myself on the gal, or if i dump her just because she's "impotent" in her own way, then i'm really a loser. but i admit it really gets on my nerves, and i'm sure the rest of you will understand.

As for the AIDs thingy, its forever on my mind, so i'm going for the DSC test in another three months odd. Wish me luck.

t2t2
08-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Actually, don't worry too much lar. I was like that also after my 1st time visiting a pro at GL. Back then was young still, called a Cat150, experience was disappointing ... then had this massive panic attack afterwards, constantly worrying about catching STDs, HIV etc. etc.

Ai ya ... later part of your life, once you Cheong enough. You will think back your 1st time and you will laugh about it, very silly.

Want to play, don't be scare ... if scare, don't play.

Desmond
09-09-2004, 01:50 AM
Hi Frenz,
Sad to hear the story from u, cos my ex-gf also a catholic. I guess all men have needs, but really the pt is panic attacks after cheonging can really affect ur work or studies. So really if u've wore protection, ur really quite safe. Dont worry excessively...like i said, if u wanna cheong , dont be scared, or if not, get another gf.
Anyway, cannot believe someone actually deducted my points for posting a reply to u. haha. I thought this only happen when bros here engage in quarrels in the other threads and flamed each other...Too helpful maybe?^^ hehe..But anyway..do go for the DSC tests, the thorough one soon.....but really avoid one doc there, cant rem the name though.....Super bochup attitude, cant be bothered with answering ur queries when u told him ure worried abt STDs after wearing a condom. Good docs shld not only be able to heals STDs, but also think abt the psychological fears of his patients too.This particular doc, very jiat lat~......If not, other than that, the other docs are very nice & helpful though....Cheers. ^

viewsonic
10-09-2004, 12:47 AM
[QUOTE=s3xm4niac]Haha, dunno what the hell spider rocker means, but thanks for all the replies guys. As for me and my GF, she's really not interested in this kind of stuff, either she's not physically attracted to me, or she has some psychological problems, or its because of her religion (catholic), ........

I always believe that religious girls are "Wild Animal".
Since young, they were taught that sex is not good blah blah......
But once they hv a taste of it. They will demand more from u....
That's always the case. :D

jerrylimkk
11-09-2004, 08:46 PM
hey man,

I sent a pm to u..hope it helps..dun worry too much..

bananass
14-09-2004, 01:27 AM
Agreed!

Basically 2 of my ex fuck buddies are shy catholics gals outside, but when in the bedroom, woah! They will do anything you ask them to.

Maybe what the girl needs is a first time. :)

[QUOTE=s3xm4niac]Haha, dunno what the hell spider rocker means, but thanks for all the replies guys. As for me and my GF, she's really not interested in this kind of stuff, either she's not physically attracted to me, or she has some psychological problems, or its because of her religion (catholic), ........

I always believe that religious girls are "Wild Animal".
Since young, they were taught that sex is not good blah blah......
But once they hv a taste of it. They will demand more from u....
That's always the case. :D

justme
14-09-2004, 03:18 PM
whats wrong leh, some people boyfriend girlfriend for years also no sex, only hold hand, little kiss kiss...so whats the big deal ?

damn , I know i be throwing stones to a drowning guy but can't help after reading yr frs . you are such a loser . You got a GF for 4yrs and you haven't screw her yet(*@#)

Are you a spider rocker?

batugajah
21-09-2004, 07:35 PM
think the bros here is advisable to post the charges for testing AIDS or HIV at Kelantan Lane just in case anyone here can go for a test. play safe, check safe. :D