PDA

View Full Version : Molested at NYE countdown

bubbles
05-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Anyone sis had the experience of getting molested or bro's had gf got molested at countdown before?

What did you do when it happened and after it happened?

Just wanna share my story.

Was wearing a dress that day and some bangala lifted it up and touched inside. Lucky i was wearing shorts.

My male friends and i took the bangala aside to whack but got stopped by police. End up have to waste 2 hours waiting to give statement to the police regarding the molest. Is that the reason why people rather not report such cases?

What do bros out there think?

Demonkin7
05-01-2011, 02:40 AM
It happened every year on big occasion without fail...
Guess big crowd attract people with horns.

Lucky thing you are with your male friends.
Sad thing should just drag him to police post instead of taking justice by your own hands...

Hope everything is fine with you and your friends.

eric cantona
05-01-2011, 02:49 AM
dont want to report..then blame the MIB not take action...hahaha...confuse malaysian attitude...including me...

lustE-
05-01-2011, 04:23 AM
you should not take matters in your own hands. the bangala can sue you for assault also. it doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong, NOBODY has the right to take matters in their own hands.

I give you another example besides molest. Lets say a guy try to take advantage of you and you are attached. You and your boyfriend take things into your own hands and beat the guy up OR demand money to settle the whole thing. You can be charged with extortion or robbery WITH hurt. It doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong.

EVEN IF the guy molest you, you have NO RIGHT to beat him up. You can only let the police handle it and blame yourself partially.

It's not because people don't report the case. It is because deep down inside, the "so called victims" are not that innocent after all. Come on, you are no angel.

tigerprawn
05-01-2011, 05:51 AM
you should not take matters in your own hands. the bangala can sue you for assault also. it doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong, NOBODY has the right to take matters in their own hands.

I give you another example besides molest. Lets say a guy try to take advantage of you and you are attached. You and your boyfriend take things into your own hands and beat the guy up OR demand money to settle the whole thing. You can be charged with extortion or robbery WITH hurt. It doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong.

EVEN IF the guy molest you, you have NO RIGHT to beat him up. You can only let the police handle it and blame yourself partially.

It's not because people don't report the case. It is because deep down inside, the "so called victims" are not that innocent after all. Come on, you are no angel.

What utter rubbish extortion or robbery with hurt!!! Please stop talking all high and almighty like some lawyer (or maybe law student) or just cos you read some legal stuff.

You like to give other "examples", I also give you another "example". Let's say next time your gf or wife gets molested by a bangalah you would just stand there and watch then tell her "that she can only blame herself partially....doesnt matter who's right or wrong" MUST call police and wait for police to handle while the bangalah run away. Or maybe if the bangalah takes it further starts fingering your gf or wife on the spot, you just stand there and watch and tell your gf or wife to just take it cos "she can only blame herself partially....doesn't matter who's right or wrong" cant do anything except call police and wait??

Whacking the bangalah out of anger in the heat of the moment when one is being attacked and physically and sexually trespassed upon is different from extorting money from the bangalah.

And what has a girl being molested by a bangalah got anything to do with her not being "that innocent after all"?!?! Are you saying that the bangalah are actually hands of God "punishing" those girls who are not that innocent?? You sound like you are from Middle East or India where society blame rape victims for invoking the lust of their rapists. It would appear from your writing that you categorize certain girls as being "not that innocent" and this class of girls in your eyes deserves to be molested or for that matter of fact raped even.

lustE-
05-01-2011, 06:19 AM
You don't have to agree with me tigerprawn. What i'm saying are my opinions.

Whatever it is, nobody has the right to take the law in their own hands. If you think so otherwise, then that's your choice. :)

and Thanks to the bro "forumer" who gave/up me 7 points. You da man bro! =D

dragash
05-01-2011, 09:13 AM
What utter rubbish extortion or robbery with hurt!!! Please stop talking all high and almighty like some lawyer (or maybe law student) or just cos you read some legal stuff.

You like to give other "examples", I also give you another "example". Let's say next time your gf or wife gets molested by a bangalah you would just stand there and watch then tell her "that she can only blame herself partially....doesnt matter who's right or wrong" MUST call police and wait for police to handle while the bangalah run away. Or maybe if the bangalah takes it further starts fingering your gf or wife on the spot, you just stand there and watch and tell your gf or wife to just take it cos "she can only blame herself partially....doesn't matter who's right or wrong" cant do anything except call police and wait??

Whacking the bangalah out of anger in the heat of the moment when one is being attacked and physically and sexually trespassed upon is different from extorting money from the bangalah.

And what has a girl being molested by a bangalah got anything to do with her not being "that innocent after all"?!?! Are you saying that the bangalah are actually hands of God "punishing" those girls who are not that innocent?? You sound like you are from Middle East or India where society blame rape victims for invoking the lust of their rapists. It would appear from your writing that you categorize certain girls as being "not that innocent" and this class of girls in your eyes deserves to be molested or for that matter of fact raped even.

chill dude, why bother yourself with a possible juvenile dickhead? =)

@lustE: no kidding, it's pretty hard for anyone to agree with the full package of your opinions. Yes you maybe be right, no one has the right to take law Into their own hands, after all, we are no vigilantes now are we?

But wouldn't anyone here (hopefully you as well) agree that you are being too harsh by catergorising in general, that victims of such acts are not that innocent at all? There are many cases like rape and sodomy, are all victims of such cases willing parties to you?

If so, dang u lead a pretty sad life. Could it be the high count of male egotism in you that's making you who you are, or are you perhaps the type that has no luck with women, and perhaps, bearing grudges about it?

Hmmm, I wonder.. =) hope to hear from you soon..!

P.s you seemed pretty juvenile when u get so "boomz" about sammyboyforum points, like some kids getting Happy Meals from Ol' man McDonalds. Sheesh

lustE-
05-01-2011, 09:34 AM
lol. complete idiots.

wait till you guys go to jail over beating a guy up then regret. you guys sure need to learn things the hard way.

assumptions is the mother of all fuck ups. lol. all you can do is assume. you don't even know who i am. so who is the "juvenile" 1 now? -_-

for all we know, you guys might just be specky nerds who can't get women in real-life too and talk shit about others online.

seelookseelook
05-01-2011, 09:37 AM
what a countdown, lifted up skirt and molested taboo parts in public:eek:!!!!

aiya, for me i think we should not care whether bangala or whatever race, if you can handle it first, just do it and teach them a lesson (well, basic human instinct, right....but dont do it too serious cause no one will want to lead to another case), then hand over to the authority to finish what they supposed to do. i dont think anyone will pity them because i believe most of us feel that these kind of people deserved some beat up (to wake up their idea) before handing over to the authority, so what we are in sillypore.
otherwise, those pervert foreigners will think we sillyporeans are easy targets, just because we are not street smart enough and behaving like obedient kids, only obedient kids will stand at the predestrain crossing waiting for green man light while the road is clear with no vehicle and will only cross the road after the red man light turn green:(.

do it with basic instinct, i think to balance our society we need to have both the good side (educated and civilised) and natural side (tough fighter type), ready to fight for our rights;).

not trying to influence wrong here but just my 2 cents:p

dragash
05-01-2011, 09:46 AM
lol. complete idiots.

wait till you guys go to jail over beating a guy up then regret. you guys sure need to learn things the hard way.

assumptions is the mother of all fuck ups. lol. all you can do is assume. you don't even know who i am. so who is the "juvenile" 1 now? -_-

for all we know, you guys might just be specky nerds who can't get women in real-life too and talk shit about others online.

sheesh, I don't know...

I mean from the words you've just said (oh by the way, you've just stabbed yourself on the foot =c ), you and I are juveniles now, no? Since you are assuming about personas as well. =) it takes one to know one, you know?

and you don't read the whole package before you try to retaliate now do you? Geez u need better reading skills.. Tsk tsk.

Come on seriously, can't you do any better to flame back? That's trash. You can do better can't you? If not, try doing some homework on trash talking before you lay your hands on the keyboard yah? =)

Don't keep me waiting...!

Xgenre
05-01-2011, 09:46 AM
My male friends and i took the bangala aside to whack but got stopped by police. End up have to waste 2 hours waiting to give statement to the police regarding the molest. Is that the reason why people rather not report such cases?

Sorry to hear about your plight. Next time, just tell the police the bangala tried to run when your friends wanted to detain him. The bangala threw the first punch and your friends are forced to use appropriate force to detain him. If he didn't die or fracture his bones, normally it will be fine.

You should report such cases so that there will be lesser victims in future. A lot of these bangalas get high on alcohol while partying. The previous mode of molest was the spray their victims'sface with canned confetti and molest the girl. Because the girl's eyes are blocked, she can't identify who molested her. Plus all bangalas do look quite alike if you put 10 of them side by side and you only had a quick glance at them.

Your first post probably made people think you aren't that innocent. Innocent or not, it's a different matter from being molested. Sister, if you or your friends are still looking for cash, please let me know. :p

lustE-
05-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Not true. Basic human instinct was NEVER programmed to be violent. When we were born out as babies, we certainly are not violent. We don't even know what violence is.

It is the bad influences in life that made people use violence and so on. That is why we have the good people and bad people in life. Bad people always like to use violence to "teach others a lesson". The good people hardly use force.

kensheeh89
05-01-2011, 09:48 AM
I mean wat u say its true.... asumptions are really the mother of all fuck ups.. But den in most cases the guys would tend to flare up cause some1 whom they love get molested... No guy in their right mind would be calm... Maybe its due to lack of maturity and experience tt I'm sayin this... We men are mostly hot blooded esp when we are talkin abt our loved ones... Yes i agree tt it is rash but its at the spur of the moment we dun tend to think too much before we act and just wan to protect our gf/wife/female fren/daughter... I am sure most brothers here would agree wif me on this point.... :cool:

lol. complete idiots.

dragash
05-01-2011, 09:58 AM
Not true. Basic human instinct was NEVER programmed to be violent. When we were born out as babies, we certainly are not violent. We don't even know what violence is.

It is the bad influences in life that made people use violence and so on. That is why we have the good people and bad people in life. Bad people always like to use violence to "teach others a lesson". The good people hardly use force.

profound if I may say. So preacher, what are you, the good guy or the bad one?? =)

I beg to differ on some points though. Humans are born with feelings, no? In this case, anger breeds through negative actions, and evolves into violence due to influence, like you've mentioned.

But then again, it takes one's will and integrity to decide what to do on the split second, isn't it? Therefore, who are we to judge that who's right and who's wrong? Nobody's perfect in the end of the day, isn't it?

seelookseelook
05-01-2011, 10:01 AM

most of us are not violent by nature and dont forget that i was trained to be a "professional killer" when i was given a M16 mounted with a bayonet when i was only 19 years old. thats because we have lost our nature human instincts, thanks to all those nuturing staffs by our up-class society, and thats why i was sent for re-programming to be violent

i dont think most of us will suka suka use violent to solve all our problems, its always subject to the limit level of our patience and situation.
i can

lustE-
05-01-2011, 10:07 AM
In the first place, my gf/mother/grandmother/wife will never be in such a situation.

That's why i say the gal is no angel and she is not as innocent. If she doesn't present herself in that place/situation at that time, the bangala will never be able to molest her.

Same logic. You don't walk around late at night at 4am. You are asking for trouble. You ARE inviting trouble. If you get raped or robbed, blame yourself partially.

dragash
05-01-2011, 10:16 AM
In the first place, my gf/mother/grandmother/wife will never be in such a situation.

That's why i say the gal is no angel and she is not as innocent. If she doesn't present herself in that place/situation at that time, the bangala will never be able to molest her.

Same logic. You don't walk around late at night at 4am. You are asking for trouble. You ARE inviting trouble. If you get raped or robbed, blame yourself partially.

whoever said u need to be in such places to get violated? Narrow minded are you not? =))

and uh uh, not true, You didn't single her out earlier. you've catergorised women who were being violated. There are also cases btw, of women being violated in the morning and afternoon as well. Some even can get violated on the way to work, During lunch hours, and even on the way home frm work. Are these women victims of their own cause as well? Are we to fear "dark forces from the foreign lands" at all times?

And why is being out there in 4a.m inviting trouble? That sounded pretty stupid, are those who are enjoying late night savoury supper inviting trouble at tt point of time? Makes no sense.. Perhaps u would like to rephrase your sentence. Oh yeah, you've just stabbed yourself on the foot again. Sad, but true =c

lustE-
05-01-2011, 10:21 AM
lol. you guys can just learn things the hard way. i'm going out now, bye.

i'm truely entertained by the maturity level and stupidity from some of the guys here on sammyboyforum. It is truely being taken over by the likes of "Gary Ng". lol.

Whether or not you like it. Ask any educated smart rich man, he will agree with me going out at 4am is ASKING/INVITING FOR trouble. Only an ah beng or punk or delinquent will enjoy late night suppers and like staying out late at night. lol.

dragash
05-01-2011, 10:25 AM

i'm truely entertained by the maturity level and stupidity from some of the guys here on sammyboyforum. It is truely being taken over by the likes of "Gary Ng". lol.

aww, sho fast? I was still warming up.

Chicken. =)

and my my, I'm sure the brothers here are also honoured to have been entertained by your juvenile opinions as well.

And Gary ng? Geez, you do make weird affiliations. Oo" oh well, have fun in school..! G'day. Come back early to entertain us after school, you hear?

I mean, not like you have anything better to do after that, aside from playing the preacher role right? =)

kentasu
05-01-2011, 10:26 AM
I sorry to hear that and i also think that bangala deserve to be beaten up...

I staying in the east side and near to an industrial area where there is a dormitory for foreign workers.

Every day in the evening, the whole bunch of them will come out and hang around in the neighbourhood area, having booze.

Especially the bangala, they will hang around and lie down wherever there is space, even beside the rubbish chute in HDB blocks

It is even worse on weekends/eve or public holidays where the group is even bigger.

Toyota Honda
05-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Whether or not you like it. Ask any educated smart rich man, he will agree with me going out at 4am is ASKING/INVITING FOR trouble. Only an ah beng or punk or delinquent will enjoy late night suppers and like staying out late at night. lol.

I mean.. I can't exactly say who is right or wrong. Or what is right or wrong..

Put it this way. Would you let your girl (wife or gf) go out alone at that timing? If so, good for you cos you are really very trustful. If not, y? This should help solve the argument here..

lustarhymes
05-01-2011, 10:31 AM
Anyone sis had the experience of getting molested or bro's had gf got molested at countdown before?

Many years ago I went NYE countdown party at orchard with a group of friends. There was this girl whom i knew had a crush on me and i quite fancy her too; not super chio but sweet GND look. Let's call her Melody.

The crowd during NYE is really horrible, and with so many gyrating bodies, its unbelievable. After the countdown, Melody was frantically shaking something off her hand. It was cum! :eek: Someone shot a load on her ultra short cut-offs.

We were all thinking WTF?!!! But the unknown perpetrator had somehow wanked himself amidst the crowd and shot a huge load on her ass without she or anyone else noticing. It was really sick. Melody was extremely upset about the stranger's cum on her nubile ass. Was he a Bangala or PRC or some sick uncle?!

So i was consoling her till wee hours and trying to make her laugh; we ended up having sex that day. (That's irrelevant to the thread, but let me know if u guys are interested...):p

dragash
05-01-2011, 10:32 AM

Sorry btw, I hate to break it to you, but I do have some contacts of expat friends in Singapore who might be very interested with your anology about staying out late. They are in their twenties, earning big bucks, and often hqng out at pubs n clubs for fun n drinks on peak nights.

And seriously, up till now I have not heard anything from them about being wham n bam by any legal or illegal issues. Are they being an ah BEng or punk? Oo"

like I've stated from the start, you must have been leading a sad life. Now I'm pretty much assured that I'm right about it.

Come home early from school you hear? =) we'll be waiting..!

seelookseelook
05-01-2011, 11:38 AM

Same logic. You don't walk around late at night at 4am. You are asking for trouble. You ARE inviting trouble. If you get raped or robbed, blame yourself partially..................

Ask any educated smart rich man, he will agree with me going out at 4am is ASKING/INVITING FOR trouble. Only an ah beng or punk or delinquent will enjoy late night suppers and like staying out late at night. lol.

i cant find any logic on those utter rubbish you wrote????

yes, TS might not be an angel or innocent but that doesnt mean anyone is allowed to commit such act to any gal on the streets, right?
for this case here, in fact i symphatised with TS for such incident, but you instead of showing your sympathy, you are mocking like she deserved it.

i can conclude that you are not a man who will stand up and physically fight for your loved one when such thing occurred, instead you will choose to stand aside to watch and start to blame and condemning your loved one that they deserved it due to their partial fault. what a grief:(

rich men create all kinds of evils, they will agree to anything that covers their indecent deeds, so no point asking rich men for comments.

you sound so biased for people going out at 4am and assuming that they are ASKING/INVITING FOR trouble. it seems that you dont understand maybe you are new to sillypore, just to share with you, i am proud to say that we have achieved that high level of security with upmost efforts for past decades, thats why we can have peace of mind to walk on the street at 4am without much troubles.
also, dont forget that ah beng or punk or delinquent that enjoy late night suppers and like staying out late at night are highly educated and can be very rich too.

basic principles of mankind have never changed and are simple, eg., 人不犯我,我不犯人 or 井水不犯河水. hope you can read chinese :)

ya, 1 more thing, stop acting that you are from upper class, as in sillypore we do know that there is no such levelling here, so please stop judge others with colours in your eyes, ok??

ah rat
05-01-2011, 11:47 AM
So i was consoling her till wee hours and trying to make her laugh; we ended up having sex that day. (That's irrelevant to the thread, but let me know if u guys are interested...):p

Bro I interested :p :D

dragash
05-01-2011, 11:48 AM

yes, TS might not be an angel or innocent but that doesnt mean anyone is allowed to commit such act to any gal on the streets, right?
for this case here, in fact i symphatised with TS for such incident, but you instead of showing your sympathy, you are mocking like she deserved it.

i can conclude that you are not a man who will stand up and physically fight for your loved one when such thing occurred, instead you will choose to stand aside to watch and start to blame and condemning your loved one that they deserved it due to their partial fault. what a grief:(

rich men create all kinds of evils, they will agree to anything that covers their indecent deeds, so no point asking rich men for comments.

you sound so biased for people going out at 4am and assuming that they are ASKING/INVITING FOR trouble. it seems that you dont understand maybe you are new to sillypore, just to share with you, i am proud to say that we have achieved that high level of security with upmost efforts for past decades, thats why we can have peace of mind to walk on the street at 4am without much troubles.
also, dont forget that ah beng or punk or delinquent that enjoy late night suppers and like staying out late at night are highly educated and can be very rich too.

basic principles of mankind have never changed and are simple, eg., 人不犯我,我不犯人 or 井水不犯河水. hope you can read chinese :)

ya, 1 more thing, stop acting that you are from upper class, as in sillypore we do know that there is no such levelling here, so please stop judge others with colours in your eyes, ok??

Chil dude, no use talking sense to someone like him.. He has already whimpered and scurried off the the next thread to start his saint-less preaching.

At the end of the day, we should just twiddle chickens like him with words. =)

LevusJovi
05-01-2011, 12:25 PM

Bro you are not a saint or angel too. :p Does that mean that I can get bangala to molest or bang your ass anytime? :D Instead of showing sympathy to the victims, you just rubbed on everyone misery.

Yes I think you are one rich man who 'stayed in a condo in town area' but that is cyber too right?

singlegal
05-01-2011, 12:43 PM
I had encountered a similiar incident some years back and myself was a victim. It was a hell of an experience. Sad for gals

seelookseelook
05-01-2011, 01:00 PM
I had encountered a similiar incident some years back and myself was a victim. It was a hell of an experience. Sad for gals

wah, sis...feel sad for you:(

so what you did? dont tell me you keep quiet and let those perverts off hor....:mad:

Bangster
05-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Cool it cool it people....

dont get mad we're all just sharing views.

I'm trying to see from all the different POVs and I wanna say no one is entirely wrong with their opinions on this issue, you know?

Come on lah...we are all more interested in which part the bangala touched and did he finger her, and did they end up having sex, and did she give him a bj and ...

oh shit Im losing it....

Ok ok Im a scum.

But this is a sex forum...no pt quarrelling lah...

RealEstateGuy
05-01-2011, 01:50 PM

Was wearing a dress that day and some bangala lifted it up and touched inside. Lucky i was wearing shorts.

It was SBY and his buddies?

77guy
05-01-2011, 02:04 PM

My guess is u r a bangala and one tat stays in a condo in town area???:D:(:mad:

lustE-
05-01-2011, 02:39 PM
I'm a pure Singaporean chinese guy. I'm not a bangala. lol. Everyone in my family is pure Singaporean chinese too. I have lived here all my life.

This is the reason why i say the maturity level of some of the people here are questionable. So many samsters think i am a bangala. lol.

I am pure Singaporean chinese. I'm fair and non biased. Nobody has the right to take the law in their hands, i quote again. This has nothing to do with race, colour or nationality.

Just because i'm defending a "bangala" post DOES not make me a bangala.

If you are mature, up my points.

If you are inmature, zap me.

seelookseelook
05-01-2011, 03:24 PM
I'm a pure Singaporean chinese guy. I'm not a bangala. lol. Everyone in my family is pure Singaporean chinese too. I have lived here all my life.

This is the reason why i say the maturity level of some of the people here are questionable. So many samsters think i am a bangala. lol.

I am pure Singaporean chinese. I'm fair and non biased. Nobody has the right to take the law in their hands, i quote again. This has nothing to do with race, colour or nationality.

佛教有五大戒:不杀生、不偷盗、不邪淫、不妄语、不饮酒

we are here as we committed one of sins as mentioned bolded above. so what is your objective??? to talk big???

wow, you damn thick skin bugger, have the cheek to ask for points??

think better stop being a nuisane in this community because you dont belong here. go back to all your educated rich men friends to agree with whatever you want them to agree with you.

dragash
05-01-2011, 03:35 PM

Really? Whoa, in that case I really gotta rephrase it. Not just you I'm afraid, your family/ loved ones must be leading a sad life, kudos to you. Imagine any one of them being vioated in front of you.. Tsk, bet ya just gotta find a phone and ring for the cops while you watch the action, I assume?

But wait, then again, that makes em nothing much but derserving individuals who are not that innocent now, are they? =)

And is there many brothers around here who commented that you're a fellow bangla? Thats something pretty baseless now isn't it? So much for your talk on maturity only, juvenile. I guess the one who preaches, doesn't act on his own preachings often does he? =) that aside, that's pretty childish about the points thingy. So people who pulls your reputation points down, are deemed immature by the looks of you?

Oh well, i bet alot of brothers here would love to relieve their childhood memories now wouldn't they? =) wouldn't hurt to be a kid once in a while.

Ohh gawd, vai vai vai la dae, vai soot yourself in the foot so Mani tymes? Tsk tsk. Vat shoo entertaining. Ii lyke..! =)

seoseo
05-01-2011, 04:03 PM

Usually, I can't be bothered to post but let me tell you, you are one retarded piece of shit.

To quote you earlier post, no, definitely not. Not every rich and educated man will agree with you anyone going out at 4am is asking for trouble.

That is a retarded statement.

Oh by the way, were you trying to imply to bros here you are smart, educated and rich as well? Is that a way on the internet to boost your lack confidence of capability in reality?

Remember, only the inadequate will need to prove one is, when one isn't.

The thing about people like you, that is extremely detestable? Act self righteous, act smart, act like you know it all.

I keep my statement simple, go F U C K yourself. Doubt a act smart retard like you will ever understand the meaning of, "Kiang jiu ho, mai gei kiang"

And no, whether people zap you or not, whether they are mature or not, you are definitely not in that capacity to judge, and probably never will be.

Doesn't matter how old you are, what you do in real life and don't, for one moment think you deserve any form of respect with your sheer arrogance with that absolute lack of concrete substance to match up to arrogance of yours.

Again, this is the internet, as the saying goes.
Arguing on the internet is like running the Special Olympics,
Even if you win, you're still retarded.

http://www.crunkcodes.com/media/1/42ba812f487b697472c0fe3cae7f2d11.jpg

serioussillyguy
05-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Chow ahneh molested gals at countdown party have been heard repeatedly.

All these chow ah neh think our president is ah neh thus they so daring.
( every sunday use top up phone card to get foc fuck with maids still not egff)

TS, what u & ur bf have done is correct,Sometimes if u dun takes matter on ur own, dont expect there r enough police around to protect all the gals. especially even when if a gal got raped, all faces of ah neh looked almost the same, victim, CID or forensic also no idea who the culprit

number of police vs number of chow ah neh in spore is estimated around 1:1000 in singapore.

Sigh, FT steals our jobs, FT go after our office gals, now FW also dare molest our gals...our global city, so called global city

lustE-
05-01-2011, 04:37 PM
LOL. i'm here for the gals. i'm not here for you guys. -_-

dragash
05-01-2011, 04:45 PM

Someone should get you a mirror. Or at least a puddle of muddy water. Not rocket science as to why so, really.

=)

lustE-
05-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Someone should get you a mirror. Or at least a puddle of muddy water. Not rocket science as to why so, really.

=)

Speaking about yourself? =) NO PIC, NO TALK.

Show a pic if you don't need a puddle of muddy water too. or are u just a coward? :eek:

dragash
05-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Usually, I can't be bothered to post but let me tell you, you are one retarded piece of shit.

To quote you earlier post, no, definitely not. Not every rich and educated man will agree with you anyone going out at 4am is asking for trouble.

That is a retarded statement.

Oh by the way, were you trying to imply to bros here you are smart, educated and rich as well? Is that a way on the internet to boost your lack confidence of capability in reality?

Remember, only the inadequate will need to prove one is, when one isn't.

The thing about people like you, that is extremely detestable? Act self righteous, act smart, act like you know it all.

I keep my statement simple, go F U C K yourself. Doubt a act smart retard like you will ever understand the meaning of, "Kiang jiu ho, mai gei kiang"

And no, whether people zap you or not, whether they are mature or not, you are definitely not in that capacity to judge, and probably never will be.

Doesn't matter how old you are, what you do in real life and don't, for one moment think you deserve any form of respect with your sheer arrogance with that absolute lack of concrete substance to match up to arrogance of yours.

http://www.crunkcodes.com/media/1/42ba812f487b697472c0fe3cae7f2d11.jpg

yo dude, that's a bit mean to the mentally/physically handicapped individuals aye? =c chill ya? =)

seelookseelook
05-01-2011, 04:50 PM

nah, you are here to be a nuisane in this community.:mad:

lustE-
05-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Watever it is, u can't get rid of me. I'm here to stay FOR THE PUSSY! lol. I ain't here for the B.S.

lustE-
05-01-2011, 04:52 PM

:)

Come on guys, argue all u wan and try to win me, BUT at the end, you are still a fucking RETARD, ALL OF YOU. LOL! idiots.

dragash
05-01-2011, 04:52 PM

Show a pic if you don't need a puddle of muddy water too. or are u just a coward? :eek:

like I've said before, it takes one to know one. Go figure =)

that aside, by pictures u meant your display pic? Oh my, I didn't know your face look like a.... Diaper?

Condolences, really. N come on, lost your cool already? That's no way a preacher should act...! =)

dragash
05-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Watever it is, u can't get rid of me. I'm here to stay FOR THE PUSSY! lol. I ain't here for the B.S.

Pretty much a pity if pussies were to turn away from preachers like you is it not so? =))

Lol and speaking of retards, aren't you one yourself? Oops, shouldn't be too mean, it must be tough looking like a... D.. Dia... Nvm, I can't bring myself to be so mean.. =c

p.s that felow who mentioned about the special olympics was refering to you actually. Didn't wan to hurt your feelings, but oh well, you look like you enjoying stabbing your own foot. =)

lustE-
05-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Pretty much a pity if pussies were to turn away from preachers like you is it not so? =))

Lol and speaking of retards, aren't you one yourself? Oops, shouldn't be too mean, it must be tough looking like a... D.. Dia... Nvm, I can't bring myself to be so mean.. =c

p.s that felow who mentioned about the special olympics was refering to you actually. Didn't wan to hurt your feelings, but oh well, you look like you enjoying stabbing your own foot. =)

Refering to whoever doesn't matter because it applies to everyone/everybody who is arguing. LOL. so YOU ARE A RETARDED FOOL my man dragash!

geckoSG
05-01-2011, 05:04 PM
If you wear skimpy or too sexy, there is alway risks of being molested and
raped. Its a risk you gonna take for going to such parties, etc. Its sort of
a NORM already. Every year got such reports, read til sian liao...

Dun want such things to happen? Stay at home... You dun die if you miss
the parties...

But to wack the other party cos of anger? The side of the law will still
penalised the ones who raised the fist whether you like it or not.

These are facts, nothing more... Think twice before attending such parties.

lustE-
05-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Now, Gecko is right. You da man bro! Aliens are still the best.

dragash
05-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Refering to whoever doesn't matter because it applies to everyone/everybody who is arguing. LOL. so YOU ARE A RETARDED FOOL my man dragash!

Haha i figured you would stab your foot again. Oh well, just play along i guess.

In that case, you are one too. And sorry,I'm no one's man, definitely wouldn't wanna be yours. Pretty nausating I must say. I'm straight I don't go for sausages, ESP. Those that preaches righteous acts. Pardon. =)

lustE-
05-01-2011, 05:09 PM
I still have cowards who zap me without saying their name out! fucking cowards. If you zap me, it means Gecko is wrong.

All that i have said is being said again by Gecko. That's it!

If you wanna zap me again, got the balls to say your nick.

dragash
05-01-2011, 05:13 PM
I still have cowards who zap me without saying their name out! fucking cowards. If you zap me, it means Gecko is wrong.

I didn't know anyone could get so immature when it comes to points. =) maturity indeed. By the way, don't drag innocent people into your cause. That's pretty despicable and a lowlife action for someone who preaches or advocates like you do =)

here's a tip for you kiddo, if u don't want anymore points to fly away if u so desire them: lay low, you're way too high up. Stop being a free frag, and sing the right tune. =)

lustE-
05-01-2011, 05:17 PM
I didn't know anyone could get so immature when it comes to points. =) maturity indeed. By the way, don't drag innocent people into your cause. That's pretty despicable and a lowlife action for someone who preaches or advocates like you do =)

I'm not dragging innocent people into my cause. Whatever i have said in this thread, gecko has said it all in a "shorter" manner. Our logic is the same.

1st - You don't take the law in your own hands.

2nd - If you go out late at night, you ARE ASKING/INVITING for trouble. Avoid all these and you avoid trouble. If you encounter trouble, blame yourself partially.

You can zap me all you want, i don't care. It doesn't affect me.

dragash
05-01-2011, 05:18 PM

If you wanna zap me again, got the balls to say your nick.

fwah, your points become minus one worrrr.

Sho shad... T-T vai u sho lyke dat?? Shee larh, arsking for truaber... =)

seelookseelook
05-01-2011, 05:18 PM

hohoho, over my foot and see who talking sia??? please refer to the earlier posts, you are the one who started this arguement. honest speaking, i got the intention to blast you back after seeing those earlier fucking inhuman posts from you but i chose to ignore it. i believe whichever bros saw your fucking inhuman statement will curse you like hell. sibei song.....it seems that we won you and you remain retarded,LOL....you song bo???

@bro dragash: think we let him win for time being after we won him, it seems that his mind cant work further and his posts getting shorter and shorter.....also, let him remained retarded after losing to us and self entertain here. kns, i smell.....ffffish here, think he trying to clock his posts so that he got power to zap you or me:(

dragash
05-01-2011, 05:24 PM
I'm not dragging innocent people into my cause. Whatever i have said in this thread, gecko has said it all in a "shorter" manner. Our logic is the same.

1st - You don't take the law in your own hands.

2nd - If you go out late at night, you ARE ASKING/INVITING for trouble. Avoid all these and you avoid trouble. If you encounter trouble, blame yourself partially.

You can zap me all you want, i don't care. It doesn't affect me.

oh please, don't associate so closely with the geck man, I'm very certain he's not the type who would catergorise all party women to be loose individual who has no right to claim innocence at all.

Just admit that you intend to rephrase what ever you've said earlier on lah, just a while ago you were saying that victims should blame themselves, now you saying partially? Geez

that aside, if you are not affected? Why the post earlier on about having guts to own up if anyone down your reputation in this forum? =) that's irony, no?

Look and proofread before you talk please. You just made yourself look more like a free frag.. =)

lustE-
05-01-2011, 05:26 PM
Read my FIRST post on page one, you fucking idiot. I did mentioned partially from the start. Loser.

lustE-
05-01-2011, 05:28 PM
I'm sure Gecko agrees with me that's why he said what he did. Everything he said is what i said. our logic is the same.

Don't fucking put words in my mouth. When did i say "ALL WOMEN" LOL. Loser. I only talked about 1 "women" in this thread.

dragash
05-01-2011, 05:28 PM
hohoho, over my foot and see who talking sia??? please refer to the earlier posts, you are the one who started this arguement. honest speaking, i got the intention to blast you back after seeing those earlier fucking inhuman posts from you but i chose to ignore it. i believe whichever bros saw your fucking inhuman statement will curse you like hell. sibei song.....it seems that we won you and you remain retarded,LOL....you song bo???

bro dragash: think we let him win for time being after we won him, it seems that his mind cant work further and his posts getting shorter and shorter.....also, let him remained retarded after losing to us and self entertain here. kns, i smell.....ffffish here, think he trying to clock his posts so that he got power to zap you or me:(

no worries, in the first place I have no effing idea why are these points sho valuable to juveniles like him, not like you can attain some okt status or whatsoever right? Haha. That asides, I'm all cool, trolling chickens like him is my forte. =)

dragash
05-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Read my FIRST post on page one, you fucking idiot. I did mentioned partially from the start. Loser.

Why bother when you have already edited it? Haha. Wonder who's the real loser. Tsk tsk =]

alan0338
05-01-2011, 05:31 PM
think i made a ryt choice tat nyt, the mei mei touch my bird and raba me, heng i nv give her a punch even though she molest me. :p

lustE-
05-01-2011, 05:31 PM
I didn't edit my first post, loser. Post up some evidence before u talk shit.

dragash
05-01-2011, 05:34 PM
I'm sure Gecko agrees with me that's why he said what he did. Everything he said is what i said. our logic is the same.

Don't fucking put words in my mouth. When did i say "ALL WOMEN" LOL. Loser. I only talked about 1 "women" in this thread.

oh Well, I hope geck man doesn't puke when he sees this.

That aside, I mentioned 'victims'. Unless u are blind lah. Oh yah I forgot, you got dia... Nvm, must control...! Must not be mean...!! =)

lustE-
05-01-2011, 05:35 PM
You are so full of shit and lies! From Women to victims. I could care less what you term them. It's your words and NOT mine.

dragash
05-01-2011, 05:36 PM
I didn't edit my first post, loser. Post up some evidence before u talk shit.

aww. Someone losing his cool already...

Go run through the postings made so far on this thread la, dumbfuck. Haha not too hard to hit the buttons I hope...!

lustE-
05-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Retarded shit! Hahaha.

What makes u think i'm angry? Loser. LOL

hornyhead
05-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Fucking ts,i happy u get molested.y didnt u get rape???and ur male frens try be hero???lanjiao!!!!!!be glad u dun get killed!!!!and be glad bangla didnt make u pregnant!!! U fucking attend suck party for wat???ur male frens yayaya papaya only.after party ur male frens fuck you,rite???lanjiao cbb kia!!!!!

dragash
05-01-2011, 05:38 PM
You are so full of shit and lies! From Women to victims. I could care less what you term them. It's your words and NOT mine.

my my, aren't you full of it as well? Bet there's more fro
where it comes from right? Since you've been spewing them ever since you lost your cool =)

if you couldn't care less, den why are you still justifying yourself? =))

seelookseelook
05-01-2011, 05:39 PM
think i made a ryt choice tat nyt, the mei mei touch my bird and raba me, heng i nv give her a punch even though she molest me. :p

lol, nice one:D

next time got such tiu, jio me along, ok:D

dragash
05-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Retarded shit! Hahaha.

lol, a preacher who starts to spew more and more nonsensical and vulgar words after all the act on being so righteous, if that is not losing his cool or temper I don't know what gives =)

that aside, FYI, real losers act like you've did when they appear to be outwitted in a epical trash talk.

Try harder lah. =)

geckoSG
05-01-2011, 05:42 PM
If you wear skimpy or too sexy, there is alway risks of being molested and raped. Its a risk you gonna take for going to such parties, etc.

This statement just says that you take risks to attend such parties.
I'm not even hinting anything to say that people deserve it. They have
their rights to party. Its only the RISKS MANAGEMENT they need to consider.

So lustE- bro, you need to analyse situation here correctly. ;)

As for points, honestly, they can't even be swap for happy meals at
Mcdonalds, so do 看开一点

seelookseelook
05-01-2011, 05:45 PM
bro dragash,

you good sia, continue to retard him....LOL

dragash
05-01-2011, 05:46 PM

Mcdonalds, so do 看开一点

thanks for the enlightenment geck man.

My my, so preacher, here's your answer. Anyone else in this forum to affiliate yourself with for your cause? =)

dragash
05-01-2011, 05:47 PM
bro dragash,

you good sia, continue to retard him....LOL

The pleasure is all mine =) I can't help to ridicule people like himself..!

lustE-
05-01-2011, 05:54 PM
U'r an idiot dragash.

Gecko was actually trying to comfort and help me. He was saying "points are useless", "they can't even be exchanged for a meal/food in real-life". Moral of the story? Let the zappers zap all they wan and ignore.

Gecko was on my side.

Dragash, sometimes u do act like a fucking retard.

dragash
05-01-2011, 06:04 PM

Mcdonalds, so do 看开一点

I assumed you didn't read the whole thing =) read the above 3 paragraphs luste. Don't embarass yourself further. It's bad enough to be embarrasing you already. =))

lustE-
05-01-2011, 06:08 PM
You don't seem to be able to read or understand people very well. lol. idiot.

oh well, bye

SugarSpices
05-01-2011, 06:20 PM
hmm.. few years back.. got many molest cases..
during Christmas.. those people.. use the party spray..
target on female.. then spray at the face.. kena the eyes..
then cannot see.. the grab their boobs.. :mad:

HayHot
05-01-2011, 06:28 PM
Well, it's wrong to molest.
AND it's also wrong to beat up someone even if he's a suspect in a molestation case. Call the police, and let them handle it.

Else next time we can just bring a girl, and a gang of 10 guys, and whoever i see not happy, i just ask the girl to go near him, shout molest, and we'll just bash him up. :D

Btw, how come the same people who're condemming the alleaged molestor is also asking for more posting on those upskirts, stories on MRT encounters, drunken girls , etc ? Double Standard ? :rolleyes:

neb_neb
05-01-2011, 06:37 PM

how do you define angel? staying at home from 7pm to 6am?

Bengs ? going out late at 3-4am.

One advice from me .... stay in Mars please and dont come back :D

naturegreen
05-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Come on guys, argue all u wan and try to win me, BUT at the end, you are still a fucking RETARD, ALL OF YOU. LOL! idiots.

You just showed us how childish you are. Tsk tsk tsk....:rolleyes:

lustE-
05-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Wait till any of you guys get into trouble with the law/police, you remember me and this thread. Most people only regret when shit happens, typical bad people.

Violence will never solve things. You guys just don't learn.

Why regret when u go jail? Too late

Why regret when you get diseases and HIV/AIDs? Too Late.

All you people are clowns.

naturegreen
05-01-2011, 08:40 PM
Wait till any of you guys get into trouble with the law/police, you remember me and this thread. Most people only regret when shit happens, typical bad people.

You can advise but from the way you make it, I think you seem to be provoking more people than advising. I am staying neutral, dude. Chill it. And also I am sure you don't go around provoking people in the real world out there cause if you do, then you must have been a victim of violence many times. :rolleyes:

lustE-
05-01-2011, 08:43 PM
This is the internet. Nobody really knows who is on the other side.

For all we know, maybe sammyboyforum consist of 80% ah bengs and 20% decent guys, we never know. no matter wat, they won't fit or mix.

If people get provoked by me so easily, i'm sure they aren't decent people in the first place.

And NO, i dun go around provoking people in real-life, because if i did, i probably wouldn't be on the forum right now, i'll probably be dead or resting somewhere. lol.

naturegreen
05-01-2011, 08:50 PM
This is the internet. Nobody really knows who is on the other side....

Well since you know this is a forum, then you would jolly know there will be 2 sides to everything. You cannot expect everyone to agree with you. But by throwing insults to other users such as using words like retarded, idiots, clowns etc , then don't you think it's akin to be throwing the first "punch" at others? Then what's all the holy talk about anti-violence? So before you point your holy fingers at others, make sure you are aware that there are 3 other fingers pointing back at yourself.

alan0338
05-01-2011, 08:52 PM
This is the internet. Nobody really knows who is on the other side.

For all we know, maybe sammyboyforum consist of 80% ah bengs and 20% decent guys, we never know. no matter wat, they won't fit or mix.

If people get provoked by me so easily, i'm sure they aren't decent people in the first place.

relax la bro, u already power 9 or 10 samster liao la, u should know in here cant everything go ur way one ma, sure got objection one ma, even in court also have objection ma tio bo? :D

lustE-
05-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Look at Page 1. I already said i don't expect u to agree with me, BUT i still can post what/how i feel.

It's not me who started this fight. It is some ah beng - > dragash, tigerprawn who threw the first punch at me.

You guys should up my points and zap dragash and tigerprawn instead, NOT ME. i didn't started this "violence". Yes i started the base for arguement. BUT i did NOT start the fight! I only defended myself when provoked.

Read Page 1 and you guys know i was cool till dragash and tigerprawn started being vulgar.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
05-01-2011, 09:01 PM

Please continue..... Exactly how many bangalas? :D;)

naturegreen
05-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Look at Page 1. I already said i don't expect u to agree with me, BUT i still can post what/how i feel.

It's not me who started this fight. It is some ah beng - > dragash, tigerprawn who threw the first punch at me.

Chill it dude, from tigerprawn's post, he just disagreed with you but he did not call you names.... so I wonder what provoked you? Disagreeing with you also does not make anyone some ah beng right?

Aside to TS, so what happen in the end?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
05-01-2011, 09:09 PM

You guys should up my points and zap dragash and tigerprawn instead, NOT ME. i didn't started this "violence". Yes i started the base for arguement. BUT i did NOT start the fight! I only defended myself when provoked.

Read Page 1 and you guys know i was cool till dragash and tigerprawn started being vulgar.

Friend, chill it la.
It's only an online forum and yet you are so worked up? :eek::confused:
Are you sure you be able to keep your cool if your girlfriend being molested?
Is it any wrong to defend oneself if molested or victimized?
I do not know about how other bros would react here, but, I think you would kill the molester (s) given how you react here.
I am not saying you are wrong (except those molesters, of cos!!) and like you mentioned in your 1st post, it doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong cos this is an open thread. No one provoked you actually.
Give it a thought. Cheers :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
05-01-2011, 09:33 PM

Why get so angry over this? ;):o

Above post was uncalled for la. You seems to be more angry with online bros here than the real life culprit. :D

Are you one of the bagalas that night? ........(Just kidding) ..I didn't provoke you hor...Don't wait, you angry with me.....I also non violence ;)

RealEstateGuy
05-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Brother, when these things happen you either take care of it yourself or let the police handle it. Either way you go all the way. Either you beat thier azz or you go through with the report. Going HALF-WAY and then coming here with your panties in a knot and asking for help isn't going to do anyone any good. You might as well forget about. Next time instead of shoving (I call it a fag tap) punch the guy in the face. And then coming here to play the race card is basically being a sore loser.

aHbird
05-01-2011, 10:45 PM

you can state your feelings other ppl can also state their feeling wad..y you have to be so defensive in the first place

tanmikel
05-01-2011, 11:18 PM
aiyah , off topic liao ley !!

doctorpeter
06-01-2011, 12:52 AM
aiyah , off topic liao ley !!

Couldn't agree more. I've been lurking in these forums for some time liao, and I my first post here is to say that reading the first 5 pages of this thread (except for a few on-topic msgs) has been a complete waste of my life, thanks to some wannabe/CMI lawyer.

moral of the story: lawyers waste your money, your time and your life! don't listen to what they have to say in the future!

seoseo
06-01-2011, 01:29 AM

hahaha :D. he's too stupid to know and in his world of denial, I don't there's such a thing call reality.

Anyway, I'm cool, just really can't stand retarded people with such arrogance and of course, come to a silly internet forum acting like mr know it all and putting every one down. Again, we also know it's down to his own inadequacies in reality, come onto the internet be a hero. When the going gets tough and things start heating up, the little boy goes back running to momma.

End of the day, I can't be further bothered with him cause, we know who's the real loser, online or in real life. why waste any more time on a little kid.

Although I think bro, you must have enjoyed flaming the shit outta him and he continue to be in denial.

Cheers!

cestycesty
06-01-2011, 01:58 AM

if one day u get knock down by a car i say you deserve for living in a city. not a country side. if u get punched or whacked for some reason the judge will say its partly u have a kiam pa bin ( need to get whacked face ). the reason you are getting slammed in this forum it becos youre dumb beyond hope. this you have to blame your parents for giving birth to you. and yourself for joining this forum and posting your comments. and you are still defending your views its becos like everyone else, everyone else's honour and property are worth defending including the victim's integrity. so no one is to be blame here. including u. makes sense for u? or are u still living in your own world?

bastardball
06-01-2011, 02:10 AM
Some people say men go to war over a lady....

How true...just look at SBF....one girl say kenna molested....war of words erupted among the samsters....:cool:

abugga
06-01-2011, 05:01 AM
Hahahaha this is hilarious man........ wait am i the only one who is getting all giggly about this? my bad about my sense of humour. Anyway guys take a chill pill :) How each person handles a particular situation is to his own. Although i do agree with the non-violence part but i also agree with the others about violence? :confused: i mean, well in a fit of anger most people would automatically throw a punch or two out, but well, each to his own again. sigh.

hellosmackme
06-01-2011, 05:06 AM
if one day u get knock down by a car i say you deserve for living in a city. not a country side. if u get punched or whacked for some reason the judge will say its partly u have a kiam pa bin ( need to get whacked face ). the reason you are getting slammed in this forum it becos youre dumb beyond hope. this you have to blame your parents for giving birth to you. and yourself for joining this forum and posting your comments. and you are still defending your views its becos like everyone else, everyone else's honour and property are worth defending including the victim's integrity. so no one is to be blame here. including u. makes sense for u? or are u still living in your own world?

I LOL'D at this one. LIKE!

Why would walking around 4 am in the morning be inviting trouble? :confused: It's not like everybody will be carrying bags of cash or wear skimpy attire at 4 am in the morning and get asked to be robbed or raped. Sure, there might be one or two individuals who does either acts (RAPE/ROB or Carry bags of cash/wear skimpy attire), but what if someone is hungry and just wants to get something to eat at 4 am in the morning?

Besides, it's hard to say what will a guy do if they saw their gf/mother/grandmother/wife/female friends getting molested or even worse, raped.

If I witnessed someone I care about getting molested or raped, I'll give that person the asswhooping of the year and beat the 7 colours of the rainbow out of that guy.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
06-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Our 2-post-only TS M.I.A liao.

Let it be la, it just one of the bo-liao thread.

Thinks bros make peace better, not worth it to get angry ;):D

walle
06-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Maybe LustE is bangala, so he defend it so well and wait for another Festival eve to strike again.....

hotdick69
06-01-2011, 11:43 AM
hmmmm this so called war made me think..... what happen if a guy was molested..... just because he has a nice body..... do you think he deserves it.... because he choose to go to these parties???? :rolleyes:

so if it happens to guys.... then guys must blame themselves for taking the risk???

hmmmm so if the world has full of these bullies who take advantages of these risk.... then we need to blame ourselves that we took the risk???

so do we just dont take risk and let these bullies do what ever they want????

just my 2 cents on the discussions here.... :D

LevusJovi
06-01-2011, 01:33 PM

You had said that you are here for the gals. For you information, Protected or raw are still at risk of HIV/AIDS/STD. Just a matter of high risk or low risk. If you are such a saint, get out of this forum and forget about the gals.

You still don't realize what you had done here is rude, and lack of sympathy for the victims. The gals may wear sexy, go to parties, get drunk and stay out late. They may be at risk for molester to strike, but that doesn't mean that they deserved to get molested. As for the banglas, they deserve the whackings, I would had done the same had my gal friends / relatives got molested. Please wake up from your ideas!

BTW With all your insensitive and brainless comments in this thread you are putting yourself at risk for zapping too. Since you cant get happy meals for point then I am sure that you will be more than happy to receive my zapping too. Being a rich man staying in a condo, you need not to thank me as you fully deserve the zapping :D

naturegreen
06-01-2011, 02:07 PM
.....Are you sure you be able to keep your cool if your girlfriend being molested?
Is it any wrong to defend oneself if molested or victimized?
I do not know about how other bros would react here, but, I think you would kill the molester (s) given how you react here.
I am not saying you are wrong (except those molesters, of cos!!) and like you mentioned in your 1st post, it doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong cos this is an open thread. No one provoked you actually.
Give it a thought. Cheers :)

Well said!

Our 2-post-only TS M.I.A liao....

Think TS got scared after creating all the sparks in here. ;)

BernardFrosty
06-01-2011, 04:48 PM

Yah, gone quite off topic with the flaming taking up most of the post in the thread. Revisiting TS questions - Any similar experience and what we think about the making a report to the police that will take 2 hours.

Taking the cue from the movie 罗生门 by the late Jap director 黑泽明 and being old enough to have 3 relating life experience. I'll share my 3 different perspective - The victim & friends, the policeman and the culprit.

The victim & friends
It was one of those Eve parties where I was with a mix group of friends celebrating in crowded Orchard Rd. At the peak of the celebration, one of my female friend screamed and complained that she was touched. Everybody was angry that one of our friend was violated and searching the area for the culprit. What was on everyone's minds - "If I catch you, I'm gonna give you a feast of my knuckles and imprint the sole of my shoes on your face !!!". Being crowded as it was, we can't find the culprit.

Finally one of the more outspoken girl spoke up : "Just let it be, can't find one lah. So crowded how to prove who is the one ? You ah (the victim), know we come to such a crowded place still wear until so skimpy. We cannot control other people's actions but we can control our own actions what. So don't increase the chances of getting into such a situation by dressing more appropriately mah."            

- Instinctive reaction is similar to Bubble & friends. It is not about innocence but about having some sensibility. Violating someone rights in any way is always wrong. Just avoid putting yourself in such situation where you could be victimized and reduce the probability of inducing such actions by being more wary of ones own actions.  

The Policeman
Had lunch with 2 policeman friend in plain clothes at a crowded hawker center. Cop A chop a table while Cop B & I went to get our food. A scuffle broke out nearby and Cop B went to intervene and break up the fight. Both Cop B and I came back to the table at the same time.

Me to Cop A : Hey, you also mata. Why you just sit here and never go help Cop B ?
Cop A stare back at me in amazement : I go help him then who help the 2 of you chop seats !?!

- What am I trying to say ? Good cop, bad cop ? Policemen are also human that lives an ordinary life. 2 hours to take statement is procedural for them to enforce the legal system. If they don't gather enough details, how are they gonna help you build the evidence to charge the culprit. It's just the red tape and bureaucracy of our societal system. Unless serious injuries were caused to the culprit, they'll usually see past the beatings and work within their abilities to apprehend the guilty.      

The Culprit
Another one of those Eve parties along crowded Orchard Rd. I was with a bunch of guys this time round. A bastard friend of mine actually grope a female passer by then act blur like nothing happened. When we were some distance away, we f*ck that bastard and asked what's wrong with you ?
Instead of feeling remorse, he was laughing away saying : "Ai yah why you all so worked up ? You think I touch her like that damn shiok meh ? It's just thrilling to know I can do that and get away plus don't you find that the look on her face was worth a million dollars....ha ha ha !!!"  

- Above was prank in really bad taste. 99% of us here are tiko, myself included. Tiko are all opportunistic to the chances that we see, it's just a matter of how far we take it. While some uses their charm and others uses the lure of money when the opportunity arises. As to how far we go, it's about the thrill that we are looking to seek. Chinese has a saying,             妻不如妾,妾不如偷,偷不如抢. Risk and returns have a direct correlation. The higher risk, the higher the return in thrill. Thank goodness most of us are risk aversed.

My longest post to date.

naturegreen
06-01-2011, 06:33 PM
.....My longest post to date.

Words of wisdom! Looking forward to your next longest post in future. ;)

cleanfreak
06-01-2011, 11:51 PM
Interesting. I would like to see the reaction of the law-abiding bros here when they're out with their female relatives/friends/gf/spouse and these females get molested. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
07-01-2011, 12:09 AM
This primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid got lost in thread below:

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=223823

Will someone please bring this insensate blinking calf lustE- home? :D:p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
07-01-2011, 12:13 AM
.....My longest post to date.

Good writeup.
Up 2 for you.
Cheers ;)

kwaychup
07-01-2011, 12:44 AM
Well isn't such groping things a norm during these festive seasons?
not sure if you all still remember that girl or ahgua being groped while on stage during dunno what festival and there was a video and pictures circulating around the internet around 2yrs back or so,

Well imho if such things were to happen,
and since you are with a big group of guy friends, just ask the guy friends to surround you girls when moving around. it reduces the chances of being groped.

As for the flame war,
well for luste, no one can ever judge another person based on his character or actions,
unless his actions are proven to be illegal in the confines of that country's law.
Not even you me or any other bros here can do that.
What you are doing is judging on people based on their actions and character.

Going out in the middle of the night doesn't make someone indecent nor
Dressing more sexy doesn't mean that the girl is inviting to be raped/molested either.

It's just that each and every individual has their own mindset/definitions of how things should be.
And no one can judge another based on what he/she thinks/feels is not their norm.

Humans imho, were never decent or clean or pure since their time of birth,
it's just the sane mind that makes us human,
take away that piece of mind, we would be just as savage as any predator being on this planet.

my 2 cents

BernardFrosty
07-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Good writeup.
Up 2 for you.
Cheers ;)

Thank you. Also a first in my SBF life.

bubbles
07-01-2011, 09:59 PM
Hey...

Thanks to all of u for your responses..

School just started and projects are crazy. So do not really have the time to surf this site. Thanks to those who PM me those encouraging words. Feeling much better now. But i still have kind of a weird feeling in me weneva i see a bangala near.

I posted this not wanting to stir up anything. Just wanted to know how some of you handled the situation if it had happened before.

bubbles
07-01-2011, 10:00 PM
btw, don't bother giving me points. I also duno wads its for and i think i have no use for it.. Hence, u can give it to others instead of me. :)

ishootarrows
08-01-2011, 02:07 AM
lol whack the bangalah ltr nt scared he call every1 frm his country come to sg. = black island. doomsday coming.

woon85
08-01-2011, 05:57 AM
Please continue..... Exactly how many bangalas? :D;)

Hahaha!!! I hate you!!! You make me laugh so loud!! People quarrelling u suddenly come up with random stuff. Hahaha!!!

meowis
09-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Wow, interesting flame you guys got going on. Allow me to join. *Ahem*

I saw a movie the other day, "dinner for schmucks", where intelligent and wealthy expats would invite idiots to dinner and make fun of them. lustE fits this description of a "schmuck".

Firstly, because of his firm belief that we will all get into trouble for a little violence. Do you really believe that pulling off an instinctive attack like that will warrant even an overnight arrest ? If people can be sentenced to jail because of this, what about the people responsible for the gang slashings ? Should they be sent to the moon by NASA and left there to burn during the solar eclipse ?

Secondly, because of his inability to properly defend himself or prove other flames wrong. We can see this clearly in many of his replies, usually when he says something similar to what angry secondary school kids would say and then insults everyone else, replacing his lack of vocabulary for vulgarities EG :

loser. Post up some evidence before u talk shit.
Retarded shit! Hahaha.

Show a pic if you don't need a puddle of muddy water too. or are u just a coward?

Lastly, his his lack of common sense. He posts his firm belief :

This means that you admittedly lost the flame, hence the winners are all retards. You lost to retards. Did you know that makes you worse than a retard ?

Anyway, if you're interested to come over for dinner, give me a PM ;)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
09-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Bro meowis, you are 100% spot-on with this lustE- kid :D:p

naturegreen
10-01-2011, 12:04 AM
*Applauds* to meowis

bigangry
10-01-2011, 02:00 AM
Meowis, you joined nearly 2 years and had been keeping quiet.. and you broke your silence for this idiot? :D:D

Wow, interesting flame you guys got going on. Allow me to join. *Ahem*

I saw a movie the other day, "dinner for schmucks", where intelligent and wealthy expats would invite idiots to dinner and make fun of them. lustE fits this description of a "schmuck".

Firstly, because of his firm belief that we will all get into trouble for a little violence. Do you really believe that pulling off an instinctive attack like that will warrant even an overnight arrest ? If people can be sentenced to jail because of this, what about the people responsible for the gang slashings ? Should they be sent to the moon by NASA and left there to burn during the solar eclipse ?

Secondly, because of his inability to properly defend himself or prove other flames wrong. We can see this clearly in many of his replies, usually when he says something similar to what angry secondary school kids would say and then insults everyone else, replacing his lack of vocabulary for vulgarities EG :

Lastly, his his lack of common sense. He posts his firm belief :

This means that you admittedly lost the flame, hence the winners are all retards. You lost to retards. Did you know that makes you worse than a retard ?

Anyway, if you're interested to come over for dinner, give me a PM ;)