PDA

View Full Version : Please do not disclose any hc location in this forum directly

tomyamramee
04-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Dear Bro, please do not disclose any HC location anymore...
let keep it north, south, east, west...
do not put any road name, specific hint and location...
PM only those you trust...
I really hope moderator can kick anyone who disclosed the place and shop name worst... the type of job offer...

Sad to see most of my and our local playground are closing down one by one
luckily, I have not visit HC quite some time after my fav left...

BUT..knn!!
Those lousy one still survive... and i mean damn lousy one...

seeyourhead
04-01-2011, 10:35 PM
yup i agree !!!!!!!

HJaster
04-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Fully agreed..

owl888
05-01-2011, 12:10 AM
TS, i presume u mean massage parlour:confused: HC or health clubs addresses are listed in yellow pages & their services are well known by the SPF since day1 they operate.

wolflust
05-01-2011, 12:27 AM
All HC, Spas, TN, etc... they have a list because they need a license. Main issue is the number of reporting from newspapers like Wanbao and Xinming. Postings on websites like Stomp, etc.

AV cannot sit back and do nothing if such general public news media reports of such "special" services.

This series of raids seemed to have been going on for months. Every now and then we can read news of raids here on Sammyboy. No one knows when will the wave will tide down.

WoSingWo
05-01-2011, 12:46 AM
young people, HC all have signboard hang high high and they need to register with the police and health department hor.

The moment you say the HC name, no need you to disclose, google will tell you lah.

it should be DON'T DISCLOSE HC NAME in this forum.

use code word like the old days. i old man old camp, but sometime old methods still work.

just my 2 cent hor. if you think i old and should die and shut up then just zap me.

hilikus
05-01-2011, 09:41 AM
while i agree that we should try to protect HCs, i don't think not disclosing the name helps at all.

don't underestimate the police. they know everything. they know these things even before it appears in SBF. if they want to, they can easily crack down on every single HC. it's just a matter of whether they want to give chance or close one eye. but if they crack down, they will only succeed in forcing these establishments deeper into the heartlands, which is something that they don't want.

like bro WoSingWo mentioned, all MP and HC need licence or permit to operate. and all the WL that come into singapore have to go through immigration.

SBF has been around for years. yet do you think that in all these years, the number of MP and HC goes down? everytime a shop closes a new one will open. this kind of thing is impossible to completely eradicate, just like crime. maybe younger samsters need to realise and appreciate this cycle.

Xiao_Zhu168
05-01-2011, 12:44 PM
u think the MEN working in SPF/AV not horny meh.. they oso chiong one lar..they sure sure know alot of such places too.. just that they wan to raid or not..

notti_boi
06-01-2011, 04:41 AM
dont know how true some post here that FRs have been used as evidence against HCs.

Personally feel writing of FRs should be a thing of the past. Used to up FR writers pts, but think nowadays those writing should be zapped.

Doesnt do us much good if we are interested to visit the place after reading the FR, only to find it closed, probably due to the FR.

sammyboyfor
06-01-2011, 05:47 AM
I really hope moderator can kick anyone who disclosed the place and shop name worst... the type of job offer...

Are you kidding???:eek:

The whole reason why I started this forum was so that people could disclose exactly where the best HC fucks were and provide the juicy details regarding the happy encounter. :p

Your request goes against the whole spirit of sharing. :confused:

bestbest
06-01-2011, 11:31 PM
dont know how true some post here that FRs have been used as evidence against HCs.

If true, congrats to sam for the reputation of this forum.

Personally feel writing of FRs should be a thing of the past. Used to up FR writers pts, but think nowadays those writing should be zapped.

Bro, you like suggesting to close down the forum.

owl888
07-01-2011, 01:08 AM
Are you kidding???:eek:

The whole reason why I started this forum was so that people could disclose exactly where the best HC fucks were and provide the juicy details regarding the happy encounter. :p

Your request goes against the whole spirit of sharing. :confused:

Dear Boss, i second your opinion abt spirit of sharing in this forum.

johnn
07-01-2011, 03:57 AM
yeah i remember daiichi hotel, That hc, daijiko was the top hc of
this forum, other was dragon, marina,bugis, loppogii.... And so on,
also solid gold and take five hc, iris hc, ip hc.
Many bj queen, jg queen.,were discuss openly.
Everybody knoe the location.

But now thing had change, very strict liao
, whether got sbf or not
their duty to do so.

Also the gals read the fr too, then the customers rtm again
they kena fuck.

Some home masg auntie told me their customers bring i phone,
laptop and show them the fr.
They now very very scare, house get chong kong.
For home masg must make it very tight control.

Home masg auntie now changing to low profile, only
do regular, always say not free.

johnn
07-01-2011, 04:13 AM
befoire sbf exist in delphi, hc had been raid like mad.
Even licenced though, some form of regulation n enforcement

johnn
07-01-2011, 04:26 AM
TS, i presume u mean massage parlour:confused: HC or health clubs addresses are listed in yellow pages & their services are well known by the SPF since day1 they operate.

av issue licence they know the operating addr,
hr of operation. Open concept or masg estb act 175 :
licencee name, his home ad
dress too.

So its the name of the shops we shld keep tight.
Adr they knoe already.
Up to the hc boss to prevent gals do sex ,to avoid trouble.
I ever visit one hc spa, the door got one glass window.
Business was bad, mainly auntie work, no malaysia gals.

More$MorePu55y
08-01-2011, 09:17 PM
i tink the meaning here is that, dont say the place name n wats happening there so blatantly(openly). spf do noe alot...jus that they close 1eye. i tink only when certain places has been talked about too often, then they hav no choice but to take enforcement action..