PDA

View Full Version : First time did it with facebook

declannaughty
04-01-2011, 04:24 PM
Does anybody ever try to pick up any gals from fb before...?
I bet the answer mostly yes. And I bet you guys know it's pretty hard to get someone out on fb right...

Lately, I got horny alot and I started to open a separate fb account using different name. Then started to add on potential gals. Unfortunately, I was blocked by ladies again and again... Even now I only have 95 friends in my list.

I started to flirt around with all the ladies, only few who responded.
There's one particularly I chat a lot her. From what I saw, she's married with one baby boy, 10 mths old. Very unsatisfied with her sex life, she also told me her husband finish everything in less than 10 mins. After that, go to sleep straight.

She's a teacher, and teach mandarin in primary school. And she's elder than me 6 years. I thought it's quite impossible for a mature lady to hook up with a didi 6 years younger than her. However, I also tease her a lot when we chat on fb.

Initially, she said she wouldn't wanna do anytime to hurt the family but she doesn't love her husband anymore. If not they have kid she will divorce with him already. And for me, I am quite a timid but horny bastard. I don't look for prostitute very often as I am quite scare of HIV/AIDS. As most people don't know, the pores in the condom is still very much bigger than the HIV virus. You can have a look on google search if you don't believe.

After we have been chatting for few months I finally manage to ajak her for a drink. We never saw each other before, not even a picture on fb.
Her husband was out of country and I finally got the chance.
I dated her at a quiet bar, I was there first to wait for her arrival. My heart was pounding as I seriously do not know how does she look like... what happened if a pork chop show up or what happened all this while i was talking to a guy or ah kua.....

Finally, a lady walk towards me (I told her what I was wearing) and say hi to me. I look up and to my surprise, it's not that bad at all. She's not pretty, not very hot, not very tall..... everything is just so normal... but at least pleasant looking....that won't kept people away...

We started chit chatting while having some red wines...
we tease each others a lot and ended up we were kissing in the pub...
my bro was rod hard and i have to cool down a lil first...
and i suggested that we could go to a good suites nearby, she agreed.

In the suites I call another champagne and we went to jacuzzi together.
Even though I mentioned that she's 6 years elder than me but we don't look much different in age. First she doesn't look that old and I do not look that young. So the feeling was pretty enjoyable so far the night.

We were in jacuzzi for about an hour or so... rubbing each and having champagne at the same time.... and she starting blowjob for me in the tub.
I was so embarrassed that i eject within a min. May b i hold it for too long and hold no more...

We clean up and went to the bed....I started to catbath her whole body except anywhere near her breast and pussy... at last she hold my hand and rub her breast and pussy... slowly i lice her legs up and down and her inner tights... her belly button and her nipples with circular motion.... blowing softly to her pussy and she shivered... then the milky stuff start leak out from her pussy... i without ado eat her pussy fiercely until she let out a loud mourn ...

we switch position into 69 and continue to pleasure each other...
after that she help to put the cap and start to ridding on my rod....
i can see that she's a wild gals which was hungry for all the while....
I scared that i will fail her so i ask for a doggy and enter her by the bed...
since now i'm in control, i slowly pump her with 3 shallow 1 deep patterns...
she mourn softly with an enjoyable tone...and she started moving her own ass as well... signalling that i go faster... i then increase the slightly with the sound "piak piak piak", my body whacking on her ass....

then together i push her down lying flat on the bed and continue to pump her with her leg close ... she gripped the bed linen and the ass is closing tightly...
i squeeze her butt nicely and i try to rub her ass hole... but she push me away...

went and take a sip of my champagne and continue in the standing position infront the mirror... it's so nice bonking infront the mirror as you can fully enjoy her front portion and expression completely....

raise her and landed her on the sofa.... caressing her breast while pumping her.... then kiss her leg nicely and raise it over my shoulders.... giving her deep stroke continuously...

aiks... have to continue working...
i'm just sharing... i wont give out contacts...

to be continue...

04-01-2011, 04:40 PM
interesting,please carry on....:D

Xgenre
04-01-2011, 04:49 PM
I think any married lady who is chatting past eleven online when the husband is home is fair game. If the marriage is strong, why will she even be online? That's my experience. Ladies love to feel wanted, especially those milf who lost their figure and pussy tightness due to pregnancy. Carry on please. Good start.

she also told me her husband finish everything in less than 10 mins.

she starting blowjob for me in the tub.
I was so embarrassed that i eject within a min.

i without ado eat her pussy fiercely until she let out a loud mourn ...

She moved from a 10 min husband to a 1 min fling? :p Lucky for her you made amends in the end. Moaning is making noise when pleasured. Mourning is when someone died...

Just teasing you, please carry on.

ktmakmak
04-01-2011, 07:51 PM
please carry on

simple2kee
04-01-2011, 09:46 PM
interesting story! :)

eeemen
04-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Another camper here :D, cheers .......................

dumboyz
04-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Always keen on wife cheating husband story... Setting camp now..

kiyah
05-01-2011, 12:43 AM
great start, looking forward to your story
pls continue

lols123
05-01-2011, 01:43 AM
bro share contact leh :D

DarthRevan
05-01-2011, 01:59 AM
Camping here :D

sherrry
05-01-2011, 09:55 AM
thumbs up for the effort, thumbs down for the english... plenty of room for improvement, write more... u'll get better from writing more.

*meanwhile, read other's contributions too, may help with the english

pussywillo
05-01-2011, 10:32 AM
describe her body lei.....

Chery QQ
05-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Keep cumming !

(Sorry my english spelling also no good.)

Tallchap
05-01-2011, 10:31 PM
power more pls =)