PDA

View Full Version : Public Displays of Affection (PDAs): When is too much? - Yahoo News

WhyWhy00
04-01-2011, 09:15 AM
http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2011/01/03/singaporeans-taking-public-intimacy-to-a-new-level/#

Sry if someone post it before.

pusslicker
04-01-2011, 11:48 AM
since there is a photo,

next is to find out the video on this....

jacky43
04-01-2011, 03:39 PM
So it is disscus here b4, the S Talking, very good my brothers!

Every hot blood couples will touch here, there in the out doors. And yes! This is Asean society, we don't really display that open outdoor. B4 camera phones, we don't see the pic in WWW, papers and passing around pics kind. That does not mean back in the older days, there was no such thing.

Rather ppl who do it, be careful less somebody had the million dollars shot. Mean he/ she took a pic that is worth $ to some VIPs. This is the price of stupidity.

frivolous_ami
04-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Sour grapes? This is very common. Once I saw a young chinese boy n gal frenching at the bus stop along paya lebar road. That was in the evening. Young people's values have changed. ;)

cheongsterjon
04-01-2011, 09:14 PM
i am waiting for the day when i can watch couples bonking each other at bus stops or inside buses and trains.

Rasta Marley
04-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Hi Bro

That day may not be far away. Of late, many men....as well as ladies have been going around in our country stark naked; brothers must have read the reports in our newspapers!! The lady who got on the bus, the guy who walked into McDonalds for a coffee, etc.. Gosh.....we are getting more daring by the day :p

Of course, the risk of being arrested is always there in this country.....perhaps just pretend that you are psycho or mentally retarded and you may just get away with it :D

Cheers!
Rasta Marley

i am waiting for the day when i can watch couples bonking each other at bus stops or inside buses and trains.

tomvoyeur
04-01-2011, 09:59 PM
I think the line should be drawn if any private parts are involved.

BTW, does anyone has the photo mentioned in the web-link? :p

WhyWhy00
05-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Not long ago,couples even french kissing inside MRT also get capture and publish in the newspaper too. :cool: